O'Reilley Out At FOX News....

Started by rayj

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

78 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 19 Apr 2017, 8:05 pm

bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,219.96

Has anyone been presented with ONE shread of evidence? I've never met Mr. Oreilley...however he seemed professional in what he did. People in his position..conservative.....are targets for leftists...I will not condemn Bill...not without evidence...I will not bear false witness and I will not judge him lest I be judged in lime manner..the rest of you are ass holes for your behavior towards this situation...fuck all y'all
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 20 Apr 2017, 1:15 pm

bigsky User avatar

Annoyed Liberall » 20 Apr 2017 11:01 am wrote:
They are getting outed one by one as women are no longer afraid to report them.

You are assuming the allegations are warranted...I doubt they are and believe this to be a whack job by leftists
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 20 Apr 2017, 1:18 pm

bigsky User avatar

The evidence consists of Bill thanking bimbos for their "blondness"... gimme a break
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 20 Apr 2017, 2:02 pm

bigsky User avatar

Annoyed Liberall » 20 Apr 2017 1:34 pm wrote:
I think it's just the general culture at Fox News.
He clearly doesn't respect women and it was (according to those interviewed) overlooked by the management of Fox.

That is not a proper diagnosis of oreilley..in my opinion...I believe Bill to be one that doesn't suffer fools....or stupidity...he would have used more colorful language had he been speaking to men..
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 20 Apr 2017, 6:27 pm

bigsky User avatar

Annoyed Liberall » 20 Apr 2017 2:08 pm wrote:
Could be. But, I think it's true. He's old school and came up in an era where you could treat women like that.
If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it.

Treat women like what? Bill treated a bimbo like a bimbo...he treats idiots like idiots...is it right? I don't know...and I don't care..this is supposed to be a free country where people can be themselves...women want equal treatment...well they got it and now they wanna sue. This whole victim status America is gay...you really need to take your political view of orielly out of this and replace him with yer son...
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 21 Apr 2017, 3:10 am

bigsky User avatar

Termin8tor » 20 Apr 2017 4:10 pm wrote:
This isn't really about O'Reilly. It's about the liberal-left destroying Fox News.

The opinion of an actual lawyer:

The heirs of fox news are libs...Rupert's kids suck dick behind their wives backs...they fuck goats and hate whites....just like all libs. Fox started preaching global warming a few yrs ago...so I stopped watching...fuck them
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 21 Apr 2017, 6:11 pm

bigsky User avatar

rayj » 21 Apr 2017 5:21 pm wrote:

No ass wipe. Once they knew they were found to be bimbo lying whores, they slithered away into the darkness from whence they originated from....

Cannons in the habit of convicting a man without even hearing a whole conversation...without knowing ANY of the back story and without affording the guy his day in court....but like Michael savage says...he will fight day and night to defend goat fuckers day in court...illegal Mexicans day in court, niggers day in court...but if a white single successful conservative hits on a woman he is not deserving of his day in court and should have his entire life destroyed...it is part of cannons hatred for the constitution as it applies to white Americans
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 21 Apr 2017, 6:36 pm

bigsky User avatar

nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:23 pm wrote:
I'd like to see Andrew Wilkow get a chance at Fox

Fox is a liberal owned shit show...wilkow has way more integrity than to be caught on that shit show
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 21 Apr 2017, 6:46 pm

bigsky User avatar

nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:42 pm wrote:

You would have a problem with Wilkow greatly expanding his audience?

No...I think he should be nationally syndicated and instead of hannity wilkow should follow rush...look...when you lie with dogs yer bound to get fleas...fox has fleas
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 21 Apr 2017, 6:54 pm

bigsky User avatar

nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:53 pm wrote:

everything has fleas....everything

Not Andrew
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 21 Apr 2017, 7:00 pm

bigsky User avatar

nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:56 pm wrote:

Andrew is a talking head that at least makes sense

We're right, their wrong...end of story
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,220 21 Apr 2017, 7:14 pm

bigsky User avatar

nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 7:11 pm wrote:

the arguments on this program can not be broken

Ha!!!!
we have been

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum