NFL and Thanksgiving Day Game!

Started by rayj

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

View posts by: Huey, rayj, Tiger
4 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by rayj
  10,709 20 Apr 2017, 8:22 am

rayj User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,957
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Money: 10,709.25

Log in or register to remove this ad..

Well, well. The NFL, PC as it fucking gets, have scheduled the Washington Redskins to play on Thanksgiving Day! How appropriate....
1
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,837 20 Apr 2017, 8:24 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 32,161
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,837.21




rayj » 20 Apr 2017 8:22 am wrote:
Well, well. The NFL, PC as it fucking gets, have scheduled the Washington Redskins to play on Thanksgiving Day! How appropriate....



Does Washington have to change their name to "Generic Indigenous People"?
2
Alejandro Villanueva Former Ranger/Steeler Guard
“I don’t know if the most effective way is to sit down during the national anthem with a country that’s providing you freedom, providing you $16 million a year … when there are black minorities that are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan for less than $20,000 a year,” Villanueva said of the anthem protests

User avatar
Posted by rayj
  10,709 20 Apr 2017, 8:28 am

rayj User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,957
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Money: 10,709.25


Huey » 20 Apr 2017 8:24 am wrote:
rayj » 20 Apr 2017 8:22 am wrote:
Well, well. The NFL, PC as it fucking gets, have scheduled the Washington Redskins to play on Thanksgiving Day! How appropriate....


Does Washington have to change their name to "Generic Indigenous People"?


Maybe they will change their midfield logo to a picture of Elizabeth Warren (aka Pocahontas)....
2

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,837 20 Apr 2017, 9:05 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 32,161
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,837.21



rayj » 20 Apr 2017 8:28 am wrote:
Huey » 20 Apr 2017 8:24 am wrote:
rayj » 20 Apr 2017 8:22 am wrote:
Well, well. The NFL, PC as it fucking gets, have scheduled the Washington Redskins to play on Thanksgiving Day! How appropriate....


Does Washington have to change their name to "Generic Indigenous People"?


Maybe they will change their midfield logo to a picture of Elizabeth Warren (aka Pocahontas)....


Their nickname could "GIP". Because if you buy a ticket, which I have, you stand a good chance of being gipped.
0
Alejandro Villanueva Former Ranger/Steeler Guard
“I don’t know if the most effective way is to sit down during the national anthem with a country that’s providing you freedom, providing you $16 million a year … when there are black minorities that are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan for less than $20,000 a year,” Villanueva said of the anthem protests

User avatar
Posted by Tiger
  4,746 20 Apr 2017, 9:12 am

Tiger User avatar
     
     

Posts: 3,766
Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 4,745.59

Family holiday dinners suck ... thank god for football.
0



Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic