Hows Benghazi Trey coming along?

Started by TonySplacci

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

18 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

TonySplacci's Photo
Posted by TonySplacci
  13,496 20 Apr 2017, 3:36 pm

TonySplacci       
      

Posts: 14,076
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,495.98

Log in or register to remove this ad..
I see Haglary is still chillin it.

Trump said she was gonna be checkin into the handcuff hotel?
0
Image
Log in or register to remove this ad..

Racetex (RSIG)'s Photo
Posted by Racetex (RSIG)
  3,217 20 Apr 2017, 3:43 pm

Racetex (RSIG)      
     

Posts: 3,437
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 3,216.83

LouCabrazi » 20 Apr 2017 3:36 pm wrote:
I see Haglary is still chillin it.

Trump said she was gonna be checkin into the handcuff hotel?


Not as the POTUS. I would say it went well.
0

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  15,710 20 Apr 2017, 6:11 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,338
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 15,710.06

Benghazi served it's purpose....just look at the House, Senate, Presidency, governorship and legislatures all over America....not too many socialist progressive communist liberals in office anymore. Better come up with another new name to hide behind
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  20,385 20 Apr 2017, 6:52 pm

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 15,402
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 20,384.58

nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 6:11 pm wrote:
Benghazi served it's purpose....just look at the House, Senate, Presidency, governorship and legislatures all over America....not too many socialist progressive communist liberals in office anymore. Better come up with another new name to hide behind


Socialist Communist Progressive liberal.......how can anyone be all four of those?

Only in neffy's confused world! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
0

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

Image

TonySplacci's Photo
Posted by TonySplacci
  13,496 20 Apr 2017, 6:58 pm

TonySplacci       
      

Posts: 14,076
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,495.98

Chaffetz is quitting.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  15,710 20 Apr 2017, 7:00 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,338
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 15,710.06

nuckin futz » 20 Apr 2017 6:52 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 6:11 pm wrote:
Benghazi served it's purpose....just look at the House, Senate, Presidency, governorship and legislatures all over America....not too many socialist progressive communist liberals in office anymore. Better come up with another new name to hide behind


Socialist Communist Progressive liberal.......how can anyone be all four of those?

Only in neffy's confused world! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:



it just depends on how ashamed of the label they are currently using....they are all one and the same...actually they are all communists
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  20,385 20 Apr 2017, 7:14 pm

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 15,402
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 20,384.58

nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 7:00 pm wrote:

it just depends on how ashamed of the label they are currently using....they are all one and the same...actually they are all communists


You are trapped in a world of labels and black-white thinking!

So anyone who doesn't think just like you is a Commie! WOW! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
0

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

Image

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
  2,182 20 Apr 2017, 7:16 pm

bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,554
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 2,181.86



I prey I live long enough to see cunt lips and her shit stain dead
0
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  15,710 20 Apr 2017, 7:29 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,338
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 15,710.06

nuckin futz » 20 Apr 2017 7:14 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 7:00 pm wrote:

it just depends on how ashamed of the label they are currently using....they are all one and the same...actually they are all communists


You are trapped in a world of labels and black-white thinking!

So anyone who doesn't think just like you is a Commie! WOW! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:



Coming from someone that voted for the first clean articulate black guy he'd ever seen just because you didn't want the neighbors to think you were racist I'll take what you said with a rain of salt.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  20,385 20 Apr 2017, 8:26 pm

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 15,402
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 20,384.58

nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 7:29 pm wrote:

Coming from someone that voted for the first clean articulate black guy he'd ever seen just because you didn't want the neighbors to think you were racist I'll take what you said with a rain of salt.


hahahahah! You don't know who I voted for, so don't pretend that you do! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're a real trip. Neffy! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
0

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

Image

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  15,710 21 Apr 2017, 6:16 am

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,338
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 15,710.06

nuckin futz » 20 Apr 2017 8:26 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 7:29 pm wrote:

Coming from someone that voted for the first clean articulate black guy he'd ever seen just because you didn't want the neighbors to think you were racist I'll take what you said with a rain of salt.


hahahahah! You don't know who I voted for, so don't pretend that you do! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're a real trip. Neffy! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:



Hope and change dude....I guess you are dealing with the shame now
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  9,857 21 Apr 2017, 6:39 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 27,331
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 9,856.63



LouCabrazi » 20 Apr 2017 6:58 pm wrote:
Chaffetz is quitting.



He isn't quitting. He isn't running again. He seems to be living by his words. He has always said public office should be for a limited time.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  20,385 21 Apr 2017, 9:00 am

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 15,402
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 20,384.58

nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:16 am wrote:

Hope and change dude....I guess you are dealing with the shame now


You are the "Shame WOW!" dude! :LOL:
0

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

Image

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,084 21 Apr 2017, 9:06 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 16,360
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,084.34

LouCabrazi » 20 Apr 2017 3:36 pm wrote:
I see Haglary is still chillin it.

Trump said she was gonna be checkin into the handcuff hotel?


"Hows Benghazi Trey coming along?"


ie: See election 2016

Hillary and her party are collapsing.


First Keith Ellison (D) says Obama is to blame for dems losses...now this.


"Fox News Contributor: Black Shooter Murdering White People Is 'Legacy of Obama"



https://pjmedia.com/...egacy-of-obama/


And this...


Watch DNC chair Perez squirm as Bernie plays both sides against the middle... Image


"A CNN Panel Laughed at the Idea That Democrats Have Unity"


https://pjmedia.com/...ats-have-unity/
0
Democrats new platform: "I kill you!!!"


Image

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  15,710 21 Apr 2017, 6:15 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,338
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 15,710.06

nuckin futz » 21 Apr 2017 9:00 am wrote:
nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:16 am wrote:

Hope and change dude....I guess you are dealing with the shame now


You are the "Shame WOW!" dude! :LOL:



yes I am
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,993 22 Apr 2017, 1:19 am

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Posts: 29,799
Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Gender: Male
Money: 34,992.93

nuckin futz » 20 Apr 2017 6:52 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 6:11 pm wrote:
Benghazi served it's purpose....just look at the House, Senate, Presidency, governorship and legislatures all over America....not too many socialist progressive communist liberals in office anymore. Better come up with another new name to hide behind


Socialist Communist Progressive liberal.......how can anyone be all four of those?

Only in neffy's confused world! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


Actually, all four describe the same person. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
0
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  6,988 22 Apr 2017, 4:41 am

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 16,451
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 6,987.99



Str8tEdge » 22 Apr 2017 1:19 am wrote:

Actually, all four describe the same person. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:


I find your etymology offensive. :huh: :ninja:
0
If something I say offends you, blame your parents for raising a pussy.

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  20,385 22 Apr 2017, 8:23 am

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 15,402
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 20,384.58

nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 7:29 pm wrote:

Coming from someone that voted for the first clean articulate black guy he'd ever seen just because you didn't want the neighbors to think you were racist I'll take what you said with a rain of salt.


My neighbors are all old, white folks! They live on Social Insecurity, and know Ryan would love to take it from them!

Not a nigger in the woodpile! :roll:
0

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

Image

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  15,710 22 Apr 2017, 4:58 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,338
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 15,710.06




Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic