Activity for WillFranklin

13524 posts
User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

Cannonpointer » Today, 6:36 am » wrote: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, and... ya cain't fool me twice...

Tell ya what, chicken hawk. I'll let you "explain the context" of a war monger's desperate last gasp for the presidency. It'll be fun to see if you can convince anyone his next 47 years in government will be better than his first 47 - good luck with that, shoog.

"See, he be din mean what he said essep at the time, inna contecks..."

If you want to spend a moment to convince a gullible buffoon that Biden is going to reduce their Social Security or Medicare benefits then have at it.

He would be going against his CURRENT campaign proposals, which include new taxation plans on upper incomes to ensure solvency, not benefit cuts.

He is a Catholic so I know he has the Zionism issue problem. But with Obama he told Israel to get back to 1967 borders.

That's a start.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

Zeets2 » Today, 7:45 am » wrote: It's quite simple.  You're a clueless buffoon whose hatred for Trump is so deep it allows you to blind yourself to the obvious.  You don't get RECORD LOW UNEMPLOYMENT LEVELS without a booming economy. You don't lift MILLIONS OUT OF POVERTY without an economy that's booming.  You don't have over 4 MILLION PEOPLE no longer needing food stamps to survive without a booming economy.  You don't RAISE MEDIAN WAGES BY 6.8% in 2019 without a booming economy.  You don't SET A RECORD LOW POVERTY RATE OF 10.5% without a booming economy.  And finally, you don't see SHARP INCREASES IN BOTH CONSUMER CONFIDENCE AND BUSINESS CONFIDENCE without a booming economy.

So yank your fat stupid head out of your *** and admit the fact that you don't know what the **** you're talking about!

You don't have mere 2.2% GDP growth if it is a booming economy.

You don't have 400,000 people making $7.25 an hour, which won't pay rent in any state, in a booming economy.

You don't have 100 million people without health insurance in a booming economy.

If you have a booming economy then it could survive a crisis.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

FOS » Today, 3:13 am » wrote: I don't even need to know what you half baked opinion is, will. You have no opinion of your own. You repeat what you are told.no need to inform me.

I report what is listed in facts, data, and government links.

Because of this, you have not been able to factually refute my claims.

Your claims come up false every time we check them.

So your tactic is personal insults.

Try another hobby.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

FOS » Today, 3:09 am » wrote: Oh come on will. You just want to worship black criminals . Just admit it.
You worship violent cops who have been arrested for not valuing the lives of working class people, which you hate.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

FOS » Today, 2:27 am » wrote: Literally spent a second doing a search and found This https://ustechworkers.com/the-american- ... -families/

You go ahead and read it. I haven't. I worked in tech before I know what to expect.

Tell me what you think?

You have posted an isolated example that itself does not prove anything.

You have half baked opinions that conservatives like to rattle off that are unproven.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

FOS » Today, 12:17 am » wrote: It is literally over 4 times the dose considered to be fatal.

There is no one-size-fits-all dosage amount of fentanyl that is proven fatal for all examples. It is quite unpredictable and variable.

In his case it was not ruled to be the cause of death, instead the obvious police brutality was the cause of death.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

FOS » Today, 12:33 am » wrote: His real problem was that he was dying of a fentonyl overdose. Something the police were unable to assume. That isn't hard to work out.

You are known for posting lies with no linked source.

What was the official cause of death?

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

skews13 » Yesterday, 8:15 pm » wrote: In 2016, Trump campaigned on the idea that a businessman in the White House was what America needed to rebuild an economy that former President Barack Obama had already rescued from what was, at the time, the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. That crisis has since been revealed by the high unemployment due to Trump’s failure to handle the coronavirus pandemic.

 Trump was mocked and attacked for stealing from the American taxpayer with millions in refunds, hefty hair-do fees, Ivanka Trump’s makeup costs, paying off affairs and sexual harassment allegations and so many more scams.

Ironically, Trump attacked former President Barack Obama for only paying 20% in taxes in 2012. Trump paid far less.

 In 2016, Trump campaigned on the idea that a businessman in the White House was what America needed to rebuild an economy that former President Barack Obama had already rescued from what was, at the time, the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. That crisis has since been revealed by the high unemployment due to Trump’s failure to handle the coronavirus pandemic.

 Trump was mocked and attacked for stealing from the American taxpayer with millions in refunds, hefty hair-do fees, Ivanka Trump’s makeup costs, paying off affairs and sexual harassment allegations and so many more scams. Trump’s supporters tried to claim that it was an example of the president’s “genius.”

See the comments from folks below: They're priceless.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/he-pai ... r-decades/
 
Trump paid big millions in "consultant" fees to distribute profits from his "failing" businesses to his children then claimed big business losses on them to avoid taxes. According to all witnesses his children did nothing of value for the businesses, so that is tax evasion. This along with many other examples outlined in this report are the most criminal and detailed examples of tax evasion our country has probably ever seen. It is the classic example of someone keeping all of the profits for themselves and not paying to maintain the human and natural resources that generate their profits. That is also his economic plan for our suffering nation.


This is a link to the entire report:


https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... taxes.html
 

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

FOS » Today, 2:21 am » wrote: No...immigrants take high paying jobs also especially those from India.

No evidence? Seriously?

All you do is spew bald xenophobic claims with no links.

I don't believe a word of them.

Where are your numbers that show there is relatively mass immigration?

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

FOS » Today, 2:17 am » wrote: Stop focusing on trump. Who cares about trump?

Deal with the actual issues. Immigration makes wages stagnate. This is obviously true...

All you have is a lying claim there that should go to Peanut Gallery.

There is no evidence of relatively mass immigration to the US nor evidence that all immigrants here take low paying jobs.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

Very old out-of-context clips posted in a thread asking about current proposals is a shameful act of desperation, and not typical of you, shoog.

Biden's current plans for Social Security and Medicare would be relevant if you could find it in yourself to be honest about CURRENT proposals, which is the topic of this thread, and post them, shoog.
 
Last edited by WillFranklin on 28 Sep 2020, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

FOS » Yesterday, 9:27 pm » wrote: Since the 1940s people who want immigration have relied on framing the debate as some sort of Nordic supremacy. Does that still work?

What are you going to do when it doesn't work?

When you stop LYING about immigration, someone might answer you politely.

There is no mass immigration here.

And all immigrants don't take low paying jobs.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

Zeets2 » Yesterday, 4:34 pm » wrote: Only liberal dopes with no comprehension whatsoever could possibly believe the the Trump economic boom and record low unemployment rates would have taken place WITHOUT the tax cuts that the successful businesses received.  Those great unemployment figures, coupled with the lifting of MILLIONS out of poverty is what will continue the robust economy for years to come!  Unless, of course, you're the first guy to get a job from a poor person. Tell me that's true and I'll admit I know NOTHING about the economic boom under Trump!
There was no economic boom with Trump, not ever, never by the numbers, you lying shill.

Noting in the actual numbers show any benefit to the nation from the Trump Tax Scam. No benefits to Real Wages, not GDP growth, and not jobs.

Trump did not add more jobs per month than Obama. Trump did not grow GDP better than Obama.

All the tax scam did was pad the wallets of the wealthy more and increase income disparity and wealth disparity to Depression Era levels.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

Zeets2 » Yesterday, 3:28 pm » wrote: In dollars and cents, the rich got much more. Small percentiles OF RELATIVELY SMALL EARNINGS don't amount to much. All you DO day and night is lie to pad the wealthy.
Percentages DON'T LIE, you fool!  OF COURSE those who paid the most taxes got more of the tax cut EXACTLY AS THEY SHOULD HAVE!  But that's not the argument YOU make, is it?  No, you lie and swear it was all a tax cut for the "rich" when a 14.5% tax cut IS A HUGE bite of the taxes the working class received!

And stop trying to blame Obama for the Great Recession he inherited, which started in 2008 before he was in office. We know that is why you want to focus on his first two years.
FALSE!  NO ONE considered it a "great" recession until Obama was elected in November and caused the crash as a result of his campaign promises and how he planned to "level the playing field" and "share the wealth"!  Those of us in business knew EXACTLY what was coming and took the necessary measures to protect ourselves and our businesses from the coming calamity!  It was only considered a "GREAT RECESSION" AFTER Obama was elected, and I dare you to find ONE PUNDIT who claimed otherwise!  Obama CAUSED IT, so he OWNS it!  And THAT is why a biased fraud like you wants to pick Obama's best two years to compare with Trump's only two, which will be MUCH better than Obama's final two in Trump's 7th and 8th years in office.  Talk to me then, scumbag!

Stop being a stupid liar and admit the difference between the Bush Economy of January 2009, and the Obama Economy of January 2017, because that's what gets handed to the next guy. 
You can go ahead and ignore the damage that Obama's election did from the day he was elected if you want, but those of us in business at the time knew EXACTLY what would be coming from the stupidest "community organizer" socialist that ever got elected in our lifetime!  Obama promised huge tax hikes, massive business regulations, a new socialist healthcare plan, wasting hundreds of billions on the hoax of global warming and "green energy", and an antagonistic approach to business as promised to Joe the Plumber in a video that went viral.  You expect me to deny that I was right at that time when I immediately froze hiring, cancelled equipment purchases for expanding with a new line as I was planning, didn't replace one worker who left while laying off another as we cut down our inventory drastically?  I took the measures necessary to survive just as so many other businesses did!  And I managed just fine as I watched millions of other businesses my size go broke, lay off workers or close up shop and lose their life savings, their entire business, and in some cases, even their homes to the **** up economy that Obama had wrought! 

And talk about any metric, Obama achieved better GDP results than Trump and that is how it is measured.
****!  I've shown you proof no less than 3 times that there IS NOT simply one metric used to measure economic strength, and GDP is simply one of the few where Trump's economic numbers were only slightly lower than Obama's, while kicking his *** in virtually every metric!  But facts are something you can't handle, so you continually have to beat that same dead horse and lie about it! 
A small percentage of  a low income is peanuts. Then their government benefits get cut. But a small percentage of a millionaire's salary is a lot. That's a ton of extra cash going back to each millionaire. Then the PERMANENT CORPORATE TAX CUTS were the biggest swindle and where the most money went. Don't lie and hide that, liar. But this is also on top of the fact that the millionaire and his corporation is paying many workers starvation wages and no benefits, and then not paying taxes to provide those benefits the poor sick starving workers need from the government. But these greedy corporations somehow expect their underpaid uncovered workers to show up health and be super productive.

Obama added more jobs per month than Trump and did better on GDP, though the difference is small.

Trump tried to build an economy on starvation wages and no health benefits and it failed miserably, nothing like his pie in the sky promises.
 
 

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 3:13 pm » wrote: I take the vomit above as your knee-delivered gratitude to donald milhouse trump for stopping the mass immigration that has lowered american wages, cato breath.

Do you deny that the mass immigration wave that doesn't exist is being mistreated then, shoog? You dont get to have them being mistreated, if they arent there, shoog.
You are awarded the Open Sewer argument award in the Xenophobia Category!

The leprosy boils on your open sewer position that you piled on with:

a) the unproven assumption that immigration is happening in relatively massive numbers

b) that most if not all of these immigrants are filling low paid positions


 

 



1 Nomination

WillFranklin Sep 27, 2020

Go to original post on Sep 27, 2020 4:19pm
Last edited by WillFranklin on 27 Sep 2020, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: WillFranklin nominated this post

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 3:13 pm » wrote: I take the vomit above as your knee-delivered gratitude to donald milhouse trump for stopping the mass immigration that has lowered american wages, cato breath.

Do you deny that the mass immigration wave that doesn't exist is being mistreated then, shoog? You dont get to have them being mistreated, if they arent there, shoog.
You are awarded the Open Sewer argument award in the Xenophobia Category!

The leprosy boils on your open sewer position that you piled on with:

a) the unproven assumption that immigration is happening in relatively massive numbers

b) that most if not all of these immigrants are filling low paid positions


 

 

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 3:07 pm » wrote: What are you talking about, "undocumented immigrants?"

Like you said, who the heck wants to come to this mess, from such lovely places as guatemala and el salvador? CERTAINLY not in any relevant numbers, for Pete's sake... It's just a drib here and a drab there - not enough to reduce wages...

And it's only the most technical jobs imaginable, like surgeons and chicken processors.  

Well feel free to prove to someone with a math degree USING MOTHER GOVERNMENT NUMBERS that the big brown takeover from the south is happening.

And then go back and read me, rookie, and see where I said the number of immigrant workers is relatively small and fills a wide variety of positions that may otherwise not be filled in many cases, so therefore is a strength in diversity. Don't assume that positions that we have trouble filling are all low paid ones either.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 3:00 pm » wrote: I see.

So we don't even HAVE mass immigration - we're all seeing things.         

Right.

And next is where I remind you that a border wall does me no good, but Medicare For All helps everyone EVEN IF UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS GET THE COVERAGE!!

SHOOG!

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 2:57 pm » wrote: You, shoog - when you threatened to peanut gallery FOS unless he could link to some proof that mass immigration jimmy-**** our wages.

Yeah, yeah - in some posts. In others you defend mass immigration. And all this **** amounts to ^ is a pretty lie invented by right wing think tanks. CATO breath.

And there it is - right on cue. Protecting our workers from impoverished replacements is "raaaaacist." That's the big CATO lie, right there, Heritage boy. Let's all load up our PNAC baskets and go for an outing with shoog.
No, he has to prove that mass immigration EXISTS!
 

And diversity does not mean all low paying jobs, xenophobe.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13524

FOS » Yesterday, 2:51 pm » wrote: this is just basic economics. A large supply of labor reduces the demand of labor. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

Meanwhile your assertion that immigration is essential for economy is obviously false empirically because many countries today and in the past have had perfectly functional economies without immigration.

Your initial **** assertion that immigration is occurring in relatively large numbers, mass immigration as you say, is unproven and frankly false.

All you have is an argument against diversity, which doesn't play well anymore.

 



Log in or Register to remove ads