User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Bidennextpresident » Today, 1:09 pm » wrote: I never read past insults.
Then how do you proof read yer own posts?

You Alinsky Elves are adorable.   

Image
 


User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Bidennextpresident » Today, 12:46 pm » wrote: “You can see evidence in plain sight on the issue of collusion, pretty compelling evidence,” Schiff said, adding, “There is a difference between seeing evidence of collusion and being able to prove a criminal conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt.”

I agree with Schiff, he is correct. What is the controversy supposed to be for you right wingers?
Bidennextmoron...read yer own post.

Schiff never provided anything but words, and yer stupid enough to believe his word salads.

“You can see evidence in plain sight on the issue of collusion, pretty compelling evidence,”

Maybe Schiff was talking about Hillary. Her campaign and the DNC paid for the fake dossier. Which included paying a Russian.

Yer a very fine Alinsky elf Bidennextmoron.   :)

 

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Jantje_Smit » Today, 10:53 am » wrote: Well, now that you mention it... a Harris poll says Kamala is the most likeable... lol....

Image
 
Top Democrats’ 2024 presidential election list revealed if Biden doesn’t run

US Vice President Kamala Harris and former First Lady Michelle Obama would, by a wide margin, be the Democratic Party’s top choices for presidential election 2024, if incumbent president Joe Biden does not run, a new poll shows.

According to the Hill-HarrisX poll revealed on Friday, Harris enjoys the support of 13% of Democrats asked while Obama, who insists that she does not have presidential ambitions despite her popularity among Democratic voters, received 10%.

Other candidates – 2020 campaign participants Senators Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Cory Booker, former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, serving Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and businessman Andrew Yang – got the backing of 5% or less....


Image

Oh please let it be one of them.    lol

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Bidennextpresident » Today, 11:10 am » wrote: Where did Schiff say Trump colluded with Russia?
"‘Evidence in plain sight’ of Trump collusion with Russia, Schiff says"

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/ ... ff-1173434
 

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 8:26 pm » wrote: I am a trans black trans woman, myself. 

So I get to use the n word.
Sounds a lot like Fauci...


"The growing transgenderization of American children is unscientific, unsupervised, and out of control, according to an op-ed prominently published Sunday by the Washington Post."


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... ring-kids/


User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Vegasgiants » Today, 9:37 am » wrote: The only easy day was yesterday

"Mayor Jim Kenney’s (D) Philadelphia reached the figure of 501 homicides for the year on Friday, surpassing the annual homicide record of 500 set back in 1990."


Yer **** Veg.   

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Vegasgiants » Today, 9:34 am » wrote: Be the tip of the spear

That explains yer flat head.  Alinksy didn't intend for you to take it literally.      :rofl:  

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Vegasgiants » Today, 9:25 am » wrote: Rangers lead the way

Yer doing a good job Veg...Alinsky would be proud.

Remember, always keep it simple.   :)

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Vegasgiants » Today, 9:10 am » wrote: Get em ranger
 Alinksy knew how to reel in his flunkies like Veg...

 "RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)"
 


User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

user1637611911 » Today, 8:13 am » wrote: What, you don't want to simply believe I have nothing but the "gospel Truth"?

Guess what:

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
The Face of "White Male Privilege".

Image
 

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Zeets2 » Yesterday, 10:22 am » wrote: Where's the Trump quote you claim he made, *******?

Where do Biden's constituents find the time?
"Looters Ransack Numerous Retailers Across Country Throughout Thanksgiving Week"

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Bidennextpresident » Yesterday, 5:15 pm » wrote: The House select committee investigating the Capitol attack is likely to decide this week whether to charge Mark Meadows, Donald Trump’s final White House chief of staff, with criminal contempt of Congress, a key panel member said.

“I think we will probably make a decision this week on our course of conduct with that particular witness and maybe others,” Adam Schiff, a California Democrat and chair of the House intelligence committee, told CNN’s State of the Union.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ess-schiff

Schiff said Trump colluded with Russia too...turns out it was his party that colluded with Russia.    :rofl:      

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Vegasgiants » Today, 7:41 am » wrote: I didn't know you were a nazi.  I learned something knew today

On a scale from 1 to 10 how **** are you and yer party?

I'm giving it an 11.

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Str8tEdge » Today, 7:23 am » wrote: The entire anti-science left is stupid.
Agreed...now would be a good time to re-open our bridge inventory clearance sale.

Image

 
 


User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2691

Str8tEdge » Today, 7:03 am » wrote: CDC Funded Study Shows No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated (thegatewaypundit.com)The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID response team published a study on medRxiv – a collaborative project jointly run by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Yale University, and BMJ, a global healthcare knowledge provider – concluded that there is no significant difference in transmission potential of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the COVID-19 “Delta variant” in federal prison during an outbreak between July to August 2021.
There goes any reason for mandates.

You mean Biden, Fauci, and Bv are stupid?