Activity for Racetex (RSIG)

5524 posts
User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Cannonpointer » 05 Nov 2020, 2:13 pm » wrote: Is that a chinese dish, ***?

Pho Kof.

Bro I needed a good laugh today. 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Crazytrain » 22 Oct 2020, 8:19 am » wrote: Actually Biden and harris don't support illegals getting healthcare

I kinda remember them raising their hand during the dem debate. 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

444biden » 08 Oct 2020, 1:39 pm » wrote: Thank god we will be voting fascist Trump out of office

You will be but I will not. 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524


Poor taste but funny as ****

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

GeorgeWashington » 15 Sep 2020, 5:58 pm » wrote: A republican presidential candidate hasn’t won Tampa since 2004

Facts don't match the talking points. 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Vegas » 11 Sep 2020, 12:15 pm » wrote: Prove your claim that these are propaganda lies. More baseless claims from Jizzface. She can't support her claim as usual.

No evidence
No evidence
No evidence. 

Hey, I noticed that you copped out on providing proof of my post. Another lie from jizzface.

I'm gonna save Isa some time and reply for her

"You paid whores are so **** boring.
Bleating the same old **** and propaganda and lies, over and over and over."

 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Isabel » 11 Sep 2020, 12:09 pm » wrote: You paid whores are so **** boring.
Bleating the same old **** and propaganda and lies, over and over and over.

Come on man, why even reply if you are gonna repeat the same old weak *** ****? 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Buffalo » 11 Sep 2020, 10:21 am » wrote: But can't prove her own allegations because they are LIES!!!

Ya shes got nothing but **** talking points. I keep saying it, these fools are why DT is in the WH and will be for another four years. They continue to double down on complete nonsense and America is **** tired of it. 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Blackvegetable » 10 Sep 2020, 5:47 pm » wrote: What the **** does that rancid ******* offer?

So much more, u just need to open ur eyes. I would point them out but we all know its an exercise in futility. You will just come back with ur normal talking points and it will just go back and forth nonstop. I am a wee bit to busy tyring to pull our month in right now. Got my eye on a Vail home and need to push like a **** for the downpayment. 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

OMG ****, every **** hostle gov is doing whatever they can to influence our election. Been doing it for many many years. WTF is this even newsworthy? Americans are tired of all this ****!!! You **** wonder why DT is in the big house and will be for another **** 4 years. How about coming up with something to offer the American People instead of all these **** games?

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Pastafarian » 09 Sep 2020, 5:02 pm » wrote: Happy you got your two cents in?

I posted it. Police brutality is police brutality. I don’t cry about white or black, Crackers do.
u funny 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Pastafarian » 09 Sep 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: Shut up. 

Terminator brought race into it. Talk to him, pretenone.

The only reason why u didn't is cause he is white. 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Great news from the Biden Camp. Not one single boat sank today at his boat parade.

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

nuckinfutz » 04 Sep 2020, 1:00 pm » wrote: The Women's *MeToo Movement will turn women out in droves to beat Mango Unchained and put him in prison chains, and the Black vote will show up for Sleepy Joe! They are FIGHTING MAD!
WTF would any black person vote for Joe? 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Crazytrain » 05 Sep 2020, 10:04 pm » wrote: Now it's time for right winger to defend this. Go.

​​​​​​https://ifunny.co/video/when-protesters ... -2nyFCYAd7

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

KFSW » 04 Sep 2020, 10:59 am » wrote: Assassin Reinhole..."I am 100% Antifa""

yikes
Correction  was 100% Antifa
 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

IkeBana » 04 Sep 2020, 11:19 am » wrote: One would think someone like you would be kept locked in your padded room.

Why is that, cause I think differently than u do? Can't lock this cat up! 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:37 am » wrote: Here's what we know

General Kelly has nothing good to say about him

General Mattis has nothing good to say about him

General McMaster has nothing good to say about him

General McRaven has nothing good to say about him.

I think I've good a good bead on this.

Has nothing to do with the thread. They dislike him and his style and even his military prowess  but it's not proof that he dislike or doesnt care about our military. 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Rock » 03 Sep 2020, 8:24 pm » wrote: He has actively built up the military and has denounced the defunding of the police. The police unions are supporting him.

What politician doesn't stretch the truth? "If you like your health care you can keep your health care, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"

And what was Obama to his minions. "Barack Hussain Obama, m m m m."

Do you mean a socialist country where the freeloaders don't do anything to pull their weight and want free stuff. And the socialist leaders will rule. In other words we will be Venezuela or Cuba.

Come on bro, u know none of the facts matter to these ****. They come out of the woodwork with all these claims, get debunked and make up some new ****. Just wait till Nov when the really lose it. 

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5524

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:21 am » wrote: Give that whine a break...

Now we know why General Kelly couldn't be made to stay......he must have detested that spray painted piece of ****.....imagine having to bite your tongue,, and then go back to the WH and see Ivanka dressing the part of WH advisor.

How much testimony to this creep's inhumanity does it take before you shed the **** **** the PR trolls feed you?
No whine here just stating the facts while you go off on an instantiated claim from an anonymous offical. DT has been very supportive of our military since day one. Everybody knows and sees it just as you do. But you are hell bent on spewing anything 24/7. I can tell you this, I have hosted military personnel from fort hood and Randolf AFB on Tday and Xmass over the past 4 yrs. I would say I have had 100's at my home and to a T, they all have supported DT when the topic comes up.  I'm sure ur unknown source knows better and we would never see a leftwing rag saw anything that's not true. 



Log in or Register to remove ads