User avatar
Termin8tor

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44212

Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 1:31 pm » wrote:
444biden » 06 Oct 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote: What liberal is against free speech?

 
We aren't, he just doesn't know what a liberal is.  He's an ***.
.
I know full well  what Classical Liberalism is, and I know what contemporary Liberalism is.

They are miles and miles apart. In fact, they are almost opposites.

But I try not to waste time with dishonest wackjobs like you.
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10613

444biden » 06 Oct 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote: What liberal is against free speech?

We aren't, he just doesn't know what a liberal is.  He's an ***.

User avatar
Termin8tor

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44212

444biden » 06 Oct 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote: What liberal is against free speech?

.
Read the posts in this thread, moonbat.

Geez, the stupid questions you people ask.
:blink:  

User avatar
supraTruth

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3518

444biden » 12 Oct 2020, 5:44 pm » wrote: Dropped my ballot off at the country clerk.
The 3 of us in my immediate family also dropped off our ballots at the local CA library this evening in an Official Drop Box.♥️

Came home & signed up for "Where's my ballot"" tracking.♥️  :clap:   

Sorry *** ******* loser hicks in Kremlin Red 🐀 states have to wait in long lines! 😃 Image   Image   Image  
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 51808?s=20
 
Last edited by supraTruth on 14 Oct 2020, 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Crazytrain

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6825

Vegas » 12 Oct 2020, 6:27 pm » wrote: A topic going around about how awful it was that the white man slaughtered the native Indians. @444biden  ​​​​@Pengwin  ran away from this question already. Let's see who else I can expose as cowards.

Since you are enjoying the inherited wealth from the white man's crusade against the native Indians, doesn't that make you just as guilty as the rest of us? 

Simple enough question.  And let the deflecting, dodging, and evasions commence in 3...2...1...

what inherited wealth do I have from the work of others Vegas. Please explain. 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12427

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 12:37 pm » wrote: We just don't agree. And clearly you do not want to debate the issue. So, we are done.
You are the worst Liberalism is on this board. A  HOLE! yes consider me a troll? you stink! The liberals here are not like YOU. they have some brains.

User avatar
Independent

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8935

Vegas » 13 Oct 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: Seriously @444biden  . What is your affinity toward cowardice? This is a complete deflection. You have been deflecting my questions blatantly as well. How do you not see how dumb that makes you look? 

@Blackvegetable  is 444Biden another one of your disciples because he evades like you. You are doing well in teaching the ways of cowardice.
The sad thing is Black Vegetable used to be somewhat intelligent. He’d come up with good counter arguments and while you wouldn’t see me admit it, actually win a point in the argument. 

Now, he’s a blathering puppet on a string whose only ammunition is personal attacks and ad hominems. Barely scrawls out more than one liners. 

Sad, really. 
 
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 18243

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 11:17 am » wrote: The former vice president’s strategy was apparent on Monday as he campaigned in Ohio, a state Trump won decisively four years ago thanks to White working-class voters. In the last few weeks of the campaign, Biden is trying to convince these swing voters that Trump let them down amid signs that the president’s support has eroded.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

"Increasingly aggressive..." ?!

You mean he's reading the teleprompter louder and louder?

:\  
Image

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 68130

Vegas » 12 Oct 2020, 6:27 pm » wrote: A topic going around about how awful it was that the white man slaughtered the native Indians. @444biden  ​​​​@Pengwin  ran away from this question already. Let's see who else I can expose as cowards.

Since you are enjoying the inherited wealth from the white man's crusade against the native Indians, doesn't that make you just as guilty as the rest of us? 

Simple enough question.  And let the deflecting, dodging, and evasions commence in 3...2...1...
I doubt this topic is going around anywhere...
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 18802

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 12:37 pm » wrote: We just don't agree. And clearly you do not want to debate the issue. So, we are done.

I at least gave a coherent argument for my belief. You just gave 3 or 4 words and then quit. Unbelievable. You are not to be taken seriously here.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 18802

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 12:28 pm » wrote:  I barely understand your 'question.'  You are benefiting from evil?! No idea what that means. And, if you write a personal attack I will not respond.
The white man slaughtered the Indians. They had this land before us, we took it from them by force and other inhumane ways. If the white man had stayed in Europe, you or I would not be here. They accumulated enormous wealth here on the backs of both the Indians and the blacks. The wealth of this country is owed a lot to their actions. We cannot acknowledge the wealth of modern America while omitting the roots of where it started. You are benefitting from this wealth by living in the most prosperous country in history. So, looking at history of how our wealth came to be, and that we are enjoying that wealth, how do we not share some of the guilt?


If you think it's false, then explain why. Don't just say "you are wrong" then call it the day.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 18802

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: Because it is false.

Siggghhhhh....yeah, I got that from you already. Explain. Can you do that? If not, then I will chalk this up to another deflection.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 18802

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 12:23 pm » wrote: I never respond to insults.

Huey didn't insult you. His question was fair, it's right there. You are deflecting. Therefore, we cannot take you seriously here.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
444biden

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 272

Vegas » 13 Oct 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: Seriously @444biden  . What is your affinity toward cowardice? This is a complete deflection. You have been deflecting my questions blatantly as well. How do you not see how dumb that makes you look? 

@Blackvegetable  is 444Biden another one of your disciples because he evades like you. You are doing well in teaching the ways of cowardice.

I never respond to insults.

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 18802

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 11:22 am » wrote:
Huey » 13 Oct 2020, 11:19 am » wrote: OR, is Sleepy Joe thinking his base is not excited about him and he needs to try and sway moderates to fill the void?

Trump is a fascist.

 

Seriously @444biden  . What is your affinity toward cowardice? This is a complete deflection. You have been deflecting my questions blatantly as well. How do you not see how dumb that makes you look? 



@Blackvegetable  is 444Biden another one of your disciples because he evades like you. You are doing well in teaching the ways of cowardice.

 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Termin8tor

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44212

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 11:17 am » wrote: The former vice president’s strategy was apparent on Monday as he campaigned in Ohio, a state Trump won decisively four years ago thanks to White working-class voters. In the last few weeks of the campaign, Biden is trying to convince these swing voters that Trump let them down amid signs that the president’s support has eroded.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

.
Americans don't deserve to know if I'll pack the court!

Hey, if that's not moderate, what is?
:rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 18802

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 12:16 pm » wrote: I reject your premise.

Yet, you wont say why.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 18802

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 12:13 pm » wrote: You are asking a loaded question. You assert an opinion disguised as a question.

No, I am not. I admit that I am guilty of reaping the benefits of the white man's evil  centuries ago. How am I not? So if you don't believe that you are, why?
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 18802

444biden » 13 Oct 2020, 12:11 pm » wrote: You are not asking a question. You just keep stating your opinion.

Answer the God damn question or **** off coward.  You're stalling...
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image



Log in or Register to remove ads