User avatar
Blackvegetable

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 22833

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 3:21 pm » wrote: You can't type hard enough into your keypad to make the truth go away... Image
You're a **** idiot.
Huey's tramp stamp reads:

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.


Why Smelly Mincing Mendacious Midgets, And Like Cretins, Must Always Answer BV's Questions The 1st Time.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56099

I do not entertain your questions - @Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6923

GOD you are STUPID.  THey were NOT unarmed.  They had BATS and poles and a GUN fell out of one guys backpack and was TAKEN by the police you are a LIAR and because the PLAN was STUPID and incompetent doesnt change the FACT it was what they has planned AND SAID SO DIRECLY and CHANTED it directly.  You are a TRAITOR but we ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED and it WAS an attempt to overthrow the government by INTIMIDATING the congressmen with VIOLENCE and the THREAT OF VIOLENCE in other words a TERRORIST ATTACK
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6923

You are a LIAR and you have shown NO TRUTH only LIES you are a LIAR and if you HAD ANY EVIDENCE you would be IN COURT SHOWING it instead of LYING ABOUT IT HERE. ALL the STUPID CLAIMS by cyberLOSERS have been DEBUNKED and even THEY DIDNT USE THE WORD FRAUD In their report 

YOU ARE A LIAR
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6923

It is NOT an issue it is YOUR SIDE TELLING LIES.  You have NO EVIDENCE Bill Barr looked into all of it and TOLD TRUMP he lost and his investigations showed no appreciable Fraud. You didn't show any FRAUD. You CANT SHOW ANY APPRECIABLE FRAUD. If you could you wouldn't be LYING ABOUT IT HERE you would be IN COURT PROVING it you are a LIAR and you know it.  I couldn't even READ that BS but it doesn't MATTER it was all investigated every swing stated DID AUDITS.  NO SUBSTANTIAL FRAUD no matter HOW MUCH YOU LIE about it TRAITOR

This still claiming TRUMP WON despite ALL EVIDENCE to the contrary and the FACT they can not SHOW ANY EVIDENCE are TRAITORS trying t END democracy in America
 
Ok so I see that was the SHAM Arizona audit BS that has been TOTALLY DEBUNKED

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 40001/Fact check: Arizona audit affirmed Biden's win, didn't prove voter fraud, contrary to Trump claim Fact check:No evidence 'lost votes' or 'ghost votes' affected Arizona's election outcomeBut Maricopa County said on Twitter that's not evidence of voter fraud; in some cases, it's legal for someone to cast a mail-in ballot from another address. As examples, the county cited voters in the military and overseas, as well as those who had recently moved."For the November General Election Maricopa County had 20,933 one-time temporary address requests," the county wrote on Twitter. "In addition, snowbirds and college students tend to have forwarding addresses when they are out of the county." 
Last edited by solon on 23 Oct 2021, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6923

You are A LIAR still telling the LIES you want to push because you LOVE TO TELL LIES. You HAVE NO SUCH EVIDENCE it doesn't EXIST you are LYING ABOUT IT. IF you HAD it you would be IN COURT with it where ALL THE OTHER CLAIMS DIED and got LAUGHED AT. You are A LIAR nothing else just a TRAITOR and a LIAR
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6923

No it isn't it is a LIE and as STUPID as you are even you KNOW its a LIE.  For the REASONS I POSTED. You are just a LIAR telling LIES about the election you HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR. Your side TRIED to show this alleged massive FRAUD and got LAUGHED OUT OF COURT DOZENTS OF TIMES because you HAD NO EVIDENCE . Bill Barr TOLD TRUMP he looked into all his claims and they were NOTHING that there WAS NO FRAUD that would overturn the election BIL BARR said that. If you HAD EVIDENCE you wouldnt be here TELLING LIES you would be IN COURTY proving your point You are A LIAR like Neo is aLIAR and you KNOW it you TELL THIS LIE because you get sheer JOY from telling lies

User avatar
Ike Bana

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3315

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 2:26 pm » wrote: Your poem makes it look like we did the slaves 
 
It's not a poem you ignorant ****.
 
Stop the steal? ****...
Image

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8552

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 2:22 pm » wrote: It is amazing how my  house has stood  up to being hit by trees. I had a 100 footer hit mine..it was 8 inches 'round where it crashed into my roof peak.
It took me 1 day to repair 2 roof trusses and to replace 100 sq feet of roof deck and shingles. By night fall I was drinking a beer with this  "crisis" in my rear view mirror... Image
My favorite saying is...
"Todays mighty oak? Is yesterdays ordinary nut""" David Icke :die:  
Image
Cheers

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2938

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 2:27 pm » wrote: Image  
You are so **** ridiculously brainwashed and when put to any test to prove your beliefs the best you ever can do is to tell people smarter than you to SHUT UP... Image

shut up blabber mouth

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2938

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 2:15 pm » wrote: Is this where they discovered a stockpile of fire bombs, assault rifles, grenades, RPGs, etc...that actually only exist in your Traumatized Snowflake imagination.... Image  ??

Planned coup. 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3315

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 2:00 pm » wrote: Or back to the wonderfully vibrant and culturally rich  jungles of Africa.
In America you'll get food to eat
Won't have to run through the jungle
And scuff up your feet
You'll just sing about Jesus and drink wine all day
It's great to be an American

Ain't no lions or tigers ain't no mamba snake
Just the sweet watermelon and the buckwheat cake
Everybody is as happy as a man can be
Climb aboard little wog sail away with me

Sail away sail away
We will cross the mighty ocean into Charleston Bay
Sail away sail away
We will cross the mighty ocean into Charleston Bay

In America every man is free
To take care of his home and his family
You'll be as happy as a monkey in a monkey tree
You're all gonna be an American

Sail away, sail away
We will cross the mighty ocean into Charleston Bay
Sail away, sail away
We will cross the mighty ocean into Charleston Bay
 
Stop the steal? ****...
Image

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6923

GOD you are STUPID just a petty ignorant PUNK is all you will EVER BE the fact it was a STUPID and DOOMED TO FAIL attempt to end Democracy and overthrow the government and install the LOSER of the last election to power doesnt change ANYTHING it was still all those things TRAITOR. They were SAYING what they wanted they wanted to MURDER Mike Pence they wanted Trump installed a a DICTATOR who doesn't have to WIN ELECTIONS to stay in power they SAID SO.  They tried to use VIOLENCE and the THREAT of violence to GET THEIR WAY which was to END DMEOCRACY.  The erected a gallows we all SAW THE VIOLENCE you are just a petty ignorant PUNK and too STUPID to be in an adult conversation
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8552

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 1:56 pm » wrote: Well your lucky NYC relatives get to walk past a tree growing out of a hole in the sidewalk and touch it whenever they want to.... Image
I guess?  But on the other hand..I had a sixty foot tree..With a two foot trunk.. Come down Tree...lodged side ways between two standing up trees... over my wires coming in from the poll to the house?  a small tornado type of thing.. All it did was come thru and hit my house and my neighbors,,
The tree guys came here..They came with their equipment...they put metal cabels on the tree... cut it down... I have never seen such professionals in my life! I hollered out my window.. you guys are the  very best...
Image
Cheers

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8552

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 1:33 pm » wrote: I grew up in a GROIDLE KNOWN AS  OAKLAND /  ALAMEDA ..then moved onto to living full time in another GROIDLE KNOWN AS THE US ARMY for 5 years.
After all that I HAD A BAD CASE OF NIG FATIGUE and have lived blissfully in areas that are 99.5% NOT BLACK  ever since. Image
I came from NYC. Actually Long island.. Town next to the Amityville horror. High end family..
 But roots came from Brooklyn. I grew up there. My parents moved us out because of the blacks...nuff said? Good choice or bad? I don't know... my snobby relatives tell me.. " If you only stayed here in NY"  You could have made something of yourself? who really cares? :die:  
Image
Cheers

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8552

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 1:21 pm » wrote: When I was a kid a popular metal shop project was to build single shot shot guns out of 1 inch water pipe.
A good friend of mine carved GHETTO BLASTER into the one he built.
Whenever he drops by...we have  a great time searching through my posts to see how many Butt Hurt Libtards that just this name alone have triggered... Image
he he he.. chuckle.. keep on. :)  I always thought you busted balls in a ghetto? I do have a wild imagination.
Image
Cheers

User avatar
Pengwin

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5615

That's allowed here, actually, just like the Propaganda of One America News. Fox, and all the rest.

User avatar
supraTruth

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3316

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Oct 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: Why should members of Congress be exempt from Executive Orders that apply to PUBLIC SAFETY..?
I am not interested in the legal reason that you prefer to hide behind..but why  should OUR CONGRESSIONAL  LEADERS not be required to live under the same PUBLIC SAFETY LAWS as everyone else...?
Obviously there are quite a few Law Makers who are FAILING TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE HERE..but go ahead and  hide behind the legal excuse that allows them to do so. Image
BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMB **** OBSTRUCTIONIST RNC SCUMBAG MEMBERS, U ******* RNC TOOL! :die:   :faint:  
 
With so many millionaires & billionaires in the🌎🌍🌏, why do ALL of the top tax brackets start so low, on the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich?

Is shifting ALL Tax Brackets up, & off the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich, raising taxes?
Image
We are all searching for the supraTruth --- that all encompassing truth of infinite sub truths in a 4D Matrix

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 2943

GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 12:47 am » wrote: Mr. Greenwald "GETS IT" ..... Image  !

A REAL liberal. Not like these fake liberals on this site. 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
simple jack

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1586

GHETTOBLASTER » Yesterday, 4:21 pm » wrote: YES I laugh at you .....but feel sorry for your poor dog. 
BIG GOVERNMENT LOVING LIBTARDS LIKE YOU should be forced to have an application for dog ownership approved by a Psychologist. Image

You should go lick yer *** boyfriends ***, ***.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12694

GHETTOBLASTER » Yesterday, 3:56 pm » wrote: If this woman happened to be a Trump Supporter...would Penguin JACK OFF over this shooting too...?
Does the pope **** in the woods?
 
Like people, the farther from home, the worse tax dollars behave

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
Invisible Hands pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics

Nostalgia is the folly of going to a place, looking for a time
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me