User avatar
Abatjour

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1855

Bidennextpresident » Yesterday, 8:44 pm » wrote: Chauvin looked a bit too comfortable sitting on Floyd.

Yep. And now on verdict day Chauvin has to go, grease up, with the help of @Cannonpointer  no doubt  :D  

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2382

Abatjour » Yesterday, 8:04 pm » wrote: Yep. Pretty much.

That is exactly why I keep encouraging @Cannonpointer  to view the video evidence
Chauvin is on Floyd way past the time Floyd goes unconscious.

User avatar
Abatjour

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1855

Bidennextpresident » Yesterday, 7:31 pm » wrote:  ‘policing in America is on trial’ 
Yep. Pretty much.

That is exactly why I keep encouraging @Cannonpointer  to view the video evidence

User avatar
Abatjour

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1855

 Is that a secret, morse code/encryped way of you informing me that the shooter in this vid possessed the EXACT type of weapon which Biden wants to rid America of???  If so... do you think the dead cop's family, would agree with your morse code?
 

User avatar
Abatjour

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1855

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 2:39 pm » wrote: You are entitled to view that cross examination through the filters you desire - and to cherry pick the aspects that please you by serving your agenda.
This could be viewed as an irresponsible statement. Mainly because you pretended that I excluded context or I excluded facts surrounding what the guy in your video said. You posted the video, not me.
So you should be able to comprehend the context or the facts that it provided.

Meaning that it is total BS, for you to make a whimsical claim about I cherry-picked something ---ohhhhh but, then you refused to explain how it should have went had I not cherry-picked it. Yes. You refused to back up your nonsense claim that I cherry-picked anything ---so I can then devour that nonsense claim as well Image  

The guy in your vid clearly said cops should not be putting a knee on the suspect's neck and should be looking for the shoulder to torque down.  
The jury will have the responsibility to view it dispassionately, in its totality, and without your demonstrated bias and hysteria.
You still haven't even experienced the evidence in this case.  Therfore you are the only one here, really, who has unfair bias and irrationality. And that is what you are hoping the jury does, as well, because that is the only way the juror will send Chauvin back home to his family... just like your buddy Zimmerman ... and just like the cops who shot Tamir Rice ... and just like Darren Wilson ... and just like the White cop who lynched Eric Garner
 
 
 

User avatar
Blue Devil

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 625

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 11:53 am » wrote: This is TAPE - not more of the hysterical narrative with which you have become associated.

It's being called "the tape of destruction."

Starting now. Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwKft_Aqokc
The led to a re-direct by the prosecutor, another evisceration on cross, and another re-direct by the state.  

Johnny Mercil's testimony was bad for the prosecution.

 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5899

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 3:03 pm » wrote: NASA is a government teat sucking bureaucracy trying to survive and thrive. It has a multi-billion dollar agenda to serve.

Suck at the government teat all you like - the science is not in your favor, as demonstrated by thousands of failed predictions based on speculative models that failed.

It matters not a whit. You will take the bill gates murder death kill shot and be dead in a year, sparing us your farty ****. Y'see, YOU believe in "science" - and the "vaccine" is a science experiment.

Get in line and get your jab, dimwit.
Wow.   Maybe you are on to something.   Oh wait....there are over 190 other international agencies who agree with them


Can you say conspiracy theory????


HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 
 
Cannon pointer has admitted he lies and cheats in a debate. He has altered my tags with his administrator access because he is afraid of a fair debate. He is a coward. Now he alters my signature too

He claims to be trans but openly admitted to me he is actually a gay man.

viewtopic.php?p=1586167#p1586167
Here he admits he will lie and cheat
viewtopic.php?p=1611521#p1611521
HE IS SIMPLY A FLAT OUT LIAR AND IS AFRAID OF A REAL DEBATE

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11601

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 3:25 pm » wrote: You prove your stupidity, linking to skeptical science. It is a debunked advocacy site.
No YOU prove YOUR STUPIDITY by using the genetic fallacy since they are not DOING ADVOCACY but LINKING TO SEVEN DIFFERENT STUDIES done by legitimate sources showing I am right and YOU are A  LIAR

 And AGAIN you are A LIAR it is a highly respected site that you MORONS HATE because they wont tell the LIES you want to hear

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/skeptica ... 2C50&ssl=1[/img]Image

 PRO-SCIENCEThese sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing.  Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words.  These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.

Keep LYING over and over since it is all you HAVE but you BORE me I have proven you are a lIAR TWICE of even THREE TIMES now so I am done with your STUPDITY too bad you PREFER to be BRAINWASHED than to be informed 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11601

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 3:20 pm » wrote: Yeah, that is not a fact. It's brainwashing, ape.
YES it is a FACT and YOU rare a LIAR

https://skepticalscience.com/global-war ... ediate.htm

That humans are causing global warming is the position of the Academies of Science from 80 countries plus many scientific organizations that study climate science. More specifically, around 95% of active climate researchers actively publishing climate papers endorse the consensus position.Authors of seven climate consensus studies — including Naomi OreskesPeter DoranWilliam AndereggBart VerheggenEd MaibachJ. Stuart Carlton, and John Cook — co-authored a paper that should settle the expert climate consensus question once and for all. The two key conclusions from the paper are:
1) Depending on exactly how you measure the expert consensus, it’s somewhere between 90% and 100% that agree humans are responsible for climate change, with most of our studies finding 97% consensus among publishing climate scientists.2) The greater the climate expertise among those surveyed, the higher the consensus on human-caused global warming.
 LIE all you want the FACTS will not change,  REALITY will not change

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11601

Your STUPIDITY doesnt change ANY OF MY FACTS. 

more than 90% of scientists AGREE CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL. That is A FACT. The DENIER Side isnt DOING ANY SCIENCE that is a FACT/ Deniers are running a PR campaign with nitpicky nonsense like your post which doesnt CHANGE THE FACT that climate change IS NOT A SCAM
 

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9287

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 2:36 pm » wrote: I have no reason to watch it. I don't believe a word you say about this case - for cause.

And watching the puppet show is not as informative as watching it work on the dimwits.

You see the puppet show. You respond as a well manipulated goof.

I see the actual reason for the puppet show - for the Soviet style public show trial.

The purpose of the public show trial is to indoctrinate the left that white police get away with murdering blacks. How would it serve that agenda to convict Chauvin? Or more precisely, how much better would it serve that agenda to let him off?

On that evidence, I believe he will walk. The machine that controls your emotions (I won't pretend you have thoughts or opinions of your own) might settle for convicting him - they've still made their argument. But their argument would be much better served by Chauvin being acquitted - and I have confidence in their gluttony and their brazenness, as well as in their desire to see blood in America's streets.

I predict acquittal.

I agree with your general way of looking at this case...but I actually predict the opposite result for chauvin, based on your own assumptions.

First of all, people who have decided they live in a white supremacist society where white cops want to and are allowed to just kill blacks with impunity are insane. Things that actually happen in reality do not affect their faith at all. WHether chauvin walks or not, whether we elect a black president or not, etc. will never matter and will never cause them to question their assumptions.

The elite know this.

The elite also know that for the rest of us, who are not totally insane, everything that has happened for the past few years is simply wrong and an abuse of power and revealing the elite hatred of all white people. What they are obviously trying to do to us is demoralize us. They want to rule us with brutality and fear, not with deception...because we are too difficult to deceive.

So actually, they will convict chauvin, and they will give him the maximum punishment. And if this result in mass resignations of police across the country, the elite will say good. Now we can privatize (judaize) the police force.

User avatar
nefarious101

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33331

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 3:00 pm » wrote: I smell depopulation.

Naw....I'm frying fish...it kinds smells like depopulation
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Vegas giants

Post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5899

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 2:36 pm » wrote: I have no reason to watch it. I don't believe a word you say about this case - for cause.

And watching the puppet show is not as informative as watching it work on the dimwitted crowd.

You see the puppet show. You respond like a good goofball.

I see the actual reason for the puppet show - the Soviet style public show trial.

The purpose of the public show trial is to indoctrinate the country that white police get away with murdering blacks. How would it serve that agenda to convict Chauvin? Or more precisely, how much better would it serve that agenda to let him off?

On that evidence, I believe he will walk. The machine that controls your emotions (I won't pretend you have thoughts or opinions of your own) might settle for convicting him - they've still made their argument. But their argument would be much better served by Chauvin being acquitted - and I have confidence in their gluttony and their brazenness, as well as in their desire to see blood in America's streets.

Run coward
Cannon pointer has admitted he lies and cheats in a debate. He has altered my tags with his administrator access because he is afraid of a fair debate. He is a coward. Now he alters my signature too

He claims to be trans but openly admitted to me he is actually a gay man.

viewtopic.php?p=1586167#p1586167
Here he admits he will lie and cheat
viewtopic.php?p=1611521#p1611521
HE IS SIMPLY A FLAT OUT LIAR AND IS AFRAID OF A REAL DEBATE

User avatar
Vegas giants

Post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5899

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 2:24 pm » wrote: I am a effeminate, cucked little head.
Yes you certainly are.  LOL
Cannon pointer has admitted he lies and cheats in a debate. He has altered my tags with his administrator access because he is afraid of a fair debate. He is a coward. Now he alters my signature too

He claims to be trans but openly admitted to me he is actually a gay man.

viewtopic.php?p=1586167#p1586167
Here he admits he will lie and cheat
viewtopic.php?p=1611521#p1611521
HE IS SIMPLY A FLAT OUT LIAR AND IS AFRAID OF A REAL DEBATE

User avatar
Vegas giants

Post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5899

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 2:16 pm » wrote: Not with a cuck who has already displayed dishonesty and cowardice. Go fish, ***.

Yeah run away.  Not only are you a liar and a cheater....see my signature folks....you are a coward because you know you are wrong



Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Cannon pointer has admitted he lies and cheats in a debate. He has altered my tags with his administrator access because he is afraid of a fair debate. He is a coward. Now he alters my signature too

He claims to be trans but openly admitted to me he is actually a gay man.

viewtopic.php?p=1586167#p1586167
Here he admits he will lie and cheat
viewtopic.php?p=1611521#p1611521
HE IS SIMPLY A FLAT OUT LIAR AND IS AFRAID OF A REAL DEBATE

User avatar
Neo

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31730

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 11:50 am » wrote: I have a very good friend who gets his information from the MSM. He described george floyd as a mentally challenged gentle giant.

The **** stirrers are setting the country up brilliantly for the sustemuck ray cizzum mouth-cum.
Image
 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Abatjour

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1855

thanks for posting that video too since it imploded your, argument, if you go to the 2:12 - 2:15 audio where he said we caution officers to be mindful of the NECK AREA and to look for the shoulder no doubt indeed. And again, @ 3:10 when they mentioned the artery being accessible, but refused to mention the fact that Chauvin had moved his knee from Floyd's neck to his shoulder when he saw EMT arrive on the scene. Video doesn't lie.

Nice try, CP. 
 
 

User avatar
Abatjour

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1855

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 11:53 am » wrote: This is TAPE - not more of the hysterical narrative with which you have become associated.

It's being called "the tape of destruction." 
GO. Watch. The. Video, CP! 

qut trying to get us to do your, homework, for you when you refused to do it yourself pal  :D  

User avatar
Vegas giants

Post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5899

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 11:16 am » wrote: Your hysteria is a good match with your imagination.

What takes the flavor of dick out of your throat - or do you just savor it, kid? Image
Again......you are the gay man here



See my signature
 
Cannon pointer has admitted he lies and cheats in a debate. He has altered my tags with his administrator access because he is afraid of a fair debate. He is a coward. Now he alters my signature too

He claims to be trans but openly admitted to me he is actually a gay man.

viewtopic.php?p=1586167#p1586167
Here he admits he will lie and cheat
viewtopic.php?p=1611521#p1611521
HE IS SIMPLY A FLAT OUT LIAR AND IS AFRAID OF A REAL DEBATE

User avatar
Vegas giants

Post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5899

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 11:53 am » wrote: This is TAPE - not more of the hysterical narrative with which you have become associated.

It's being called "the tape of destruction."

Starting now. Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwKft_Aqokc

Wanna bet Chauvin gets convicted?
Cannon pointer has admitted he lies and cheats in a debate. He has altered my tags with his administrator access because he is afraid of a fair debate. He is a coward. Now he alters my signature too

He claims to be trans but openly admitted to me he is actually a gay man.

viewtopic.php?p=1586167#p1586167
Here he admits he will lie and cheat
viewtopic.php?p=1611521#p1611521
HE IS SIMPLY A FLAT OUT LIAR AND IS AFRAID OF A REAL DEBATE