User avatar
Lincoln Nebraska

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2260

Phelix_Dacat » 11 Mar 2023, 3:16 pm » wrote: Re: NOTICE OF DUTY TO PRESERVE EVIDENCE

Dear (including but not limited to)
@admin  
@GeorgeWashington  
@Cannonpointer  
@Deezer Shoove  
@Annoyed Liberall  
@Nobody  AKA Misty
@Jinn Martini  

and any other owner, moderator past or present, or financial supporter, as well as (including but not limited to)

@POM  
@SJConspirator  
@RebelGator  
@Str8tEdge  
@Warcok  

and any other member of the site who has affirmed the libel of, including but not limited to,

@Blackvegetable  
@nuckin futz  
@Xavier_Onassis  
@Ike Bana  
@B.See  
@ScottMon  
@Pastafarian  
@maineman  
@slideman  
@supraTruth  
@Squatchman  
@Trumprules  
@Phelix_Dacat  

and any other member designated at anytime with the rank of "Child Groomer" or "Sexual Predator" or any combination of such libel.

Member(s) has/have filed or has/have threatened to file a lawsuit against the Liberalforum.net, it's owners, management, financial supporters, and other members on the site. The preservation of all documents will benefit your defense of the claim.

Pursuant to the rules of civil procedure, every party to a lawsuit has a duty to preserve all evidence which could be relevant to the suit. This includes the duty to preserve all electronic evidence, such as emails and posts discussing the incident or related to matters at issue in the suit.

This duty to preserve evidence is broad and extends to all documents, regardless of whether the document is stored electronically (such as email) or in hard-copy and regardless of the type of document. For example, reports, spreadsheets, photographs and videotapes are all considered documents that must be preserved. Furthermore, the duty to preserve this documentary evidence extends to all documents in existence as of the time you reasonably anticipated this litigation.

To ensure that all relevant documents are preserved, you should communicate directly with all persons who have possession or control of potentially relevant evidence, including but not limited to people who deal with email and post retention, deletion, and archiving. You should advise each of these persons to preserve any relevant documents in their custody. Furthermore, you should advise all such persons that any regularly scheduled and/or automatic deletion of email or other electronic documents must be discontinued with respect to any relevant data. In addition, any document destruction (such as shredding of documents) must cease with respect to any relevant documents. All relevant documents, both electronic and paper, must be preserved for the duration of this litigation.

The statutes of limitations for defamation by libel vary. Consult with an attorney.
Faaaaggggggggggggggggguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt!


:rofl:  
 
 

User avatar
Taipan

Post

User avatar
Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Posts: 4177

righteous » 11 May 2023, 6:33 pm » wrote: In 2012 — seven years before E. Jean Carroll publicly accused Donald Trump of raping her — "Law & Order: SVU" aired an episode featuring a rape in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room, while a victim was trying on lingerie. Carroll's allegations against Trump, first published in a book excerpt in New York pathsmagazine in 2019, sounded remarkably similar.

Attempted Rape At Bergdorf's? - YouTube

HAS A CAT NAMED VAGINA
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

CALLED HER EX HUSBAND, BLACK JOURNALIST JOHN JOHNSON, AN APE.
NO SHES NOT A RACIST FEMINIST
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
E. Jean Carroll.
The 9th. Commandment.
"Thou shall Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor".

I do not believe her. 
I smell strong Dem Hacketman (woman).
But, I am not her Judge.......God is.                       
:sleep:  
Is Trump guilty of adultery?     Probably.
But, I have no proof.       God know the Truth.
No one would charge Pence of this.   And why ??


Why can't we put both parties, E. Jean & DJ, on a polygraph test ?               
(not admissible.....but very persuasive)
"Less than 5% can push a lie through......
  & that 5% are stone-cold sociopaths".
                                                                    Candace DeLong, FBI,
                                                                     Deadly Women.
                                                                     I.D., on cable.
@Z09  
@sooted up Cyndi  
@Annoyed Liberall  
                                                              

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16647

Annoyed Liberall » 11 May 2023, 11:05 am » wrote:
As far as work goes, it's a necessary evil. We all need to do it to survive.
However, we can make our work lives more enjoyable by having a positive attitude.

this part of your post is pure socialist propaganda.

User avatar
Taipan

Post

User avatar
Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Posts: 4177

AnnoyedLiberall » 11 May 2023, 11:05 am » wrote: I do enjoy being alive.
Waking up in the morning at the perfect temperature, feeling the sun on my face and back, a hearty belly laugh.
All those things are good for the soul.
As far as work goes, it's a necessary evil. We all need to do it to survive.
However, we can make our work lives more enjoyable by having a positive attitude.
Every morning I do a quick meditation and get ready for work.
When I get to work I have a mantra...
Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will not worry.
Just for today, I will not anger.
Just for today, I will be grateful.
Just for today, I will love every living thing.
Then I do a Tarot card reading for myself and get into the swing of things.
Good post !!
Thank you.
We can work together.......regardless of politics.            
   :)  
https://youtu.be/3bUTcy6w2Rw

User avatar
Skans

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7659

Phelix_Dacat » 11 Mar 2023, 3:16 pm » wrote: Re: NOTICE OF DUTY TO PRESERVE EVIDENCE

Dear (including but not limited to)
@admin  
@GeorgeWashington  
@Cannonpointer  
@Deezer Shoove  
@Annoyed Liberall  
@Nobody  AKA Misty
@Jinn Martini  

and any other owner, moderator past or present, or financial supporter, as well as (including but not limited to)

@POM  
@SJConspirator  
@RebelGator  
@Str8tEdge  
@Warcok  

and any other member of the site who has affirmed the libel of, including but not limited to,

@Blackvegetable  
@nuckin futz  
@Xavier_Onassis  
@Ike Bana  
@B.See  
@ScottMon  
@Pastafarian  
@maineman  
@slideman  
@supraTruth  
@Squatchman  
@Trumprules  
@Phelix_Dacat  

and any other member designated at anytime with the rank of "Child Groomer" or "Sexual Predator" or any combination of such libel.

Member(s) has/have filed or has/have threatened to file a lawsuit against the Liberalforum.net, it's owners, management, financial supporters, and other members on the site. The preservation of all documents will benefit your defense of the claim.

Pursuant to the rules of civil procedure, every party to a lawsuit has a duty to preserve all evidence which could be relevant to the suit. This includes the duty to preserve all electronic evidence, such as emails and posts discussing the incident or related to matters at issue in the suit.

This duty to preserve evidence is broad and extends to all documents, regardless of whether the document is stored electronically (such as email) or in hard-copy and regardless of the type of document. For example, reports, spreadsheets, photographs and videotapes are all considered documents that must be preserved. Furthermore, the duty to preserve this documentary evidence extends to all documents in existence as of the time you reasonably anticipated this litigation.

To ensure that all relevant documents are preserved, you should communicate directly with all persons who have possession or control of potentially relevant evidence, including but not limited to people who deal with email and post retention, deletion, and archiving. You should advise each of these persons to preserve any relevant documents in their custody. Furthermore, you should advise all such persons that any regularly scheduled and/or automatic deletion of email or other electronic documents must be discontinued with respect to any relevant data. In addition, any document destruction (such as shredding of documents) must cease with respect to any relevant documents. All relevant documents, both electronic and paper, must be preserved for the duration of this litigation.

The statutes of limitations for defamation by libel vary. Consult with an attorney.
Oh, too bad all of my posts fell into the lake while I was fishing.
 

User avatar
Lincoln Nebraska

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2260

Wow, that's meaningful.  :roll:  

User avatar
Lincoln Nebraska

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2260

AnnoyedLiberall » 25 Apr 2023, 11:31 am » wrote: No. I said my actions are better.
There is a difference.
Yes, you're better.   :roll:  
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16647

Annoyed Liberall » 25 Apr 2023, 11:31 am » wrote: No. I said my actions are better.
There is a difference.
What you stated is under the umbrella of hypocrisy. Ignoring the same thing using separate excuses to deny now is eternity. that is how alternate realities and parallel universes exist mentally, not physically here.

User avatar
Lincoln Nebraska

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2260

AnnoyedLiberall » 21 Apr 2023, 10:09 am » wrote: Where do you get that?
What part of my comment showed anger?
Do you know the past situation?
I don't believe you do.
I would really appreciate an answer.
You just said you're better than someone else based on your interactions here.


User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4348

AnnoyedLiberall » 23 Apr 2023, 5:00 pm » wrote: I keep trying to check out, but I can never leave.
As roadkill said... welcome to the hotel NHB, you can check out any time you like but you can never leave..

And is that such a bad thing, there are worse places to spend lost time, just have some fun with it when you feel like it..

:wave:  

https://youtu.be/To86UdOx0A8
I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

User avatar
Skans

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7659

AnnoyedLiberall » 23 Apr 2023, 5:00 pm » wrote: I keep trying to check out, but I can never leave.
LOL!!! :clap:  
 

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18913

AnnoyedLiberall » 23 Apr 2023, 5:00 pm » wrote: I keep trying to check out, but I can never leave.
Welcome to the Hotel California. Where you can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave.  Image    
 
 

User avatar
Taipan

Post

User avatar
Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Posts: 4177

Cannonpointer » 22 Apr 2023, 2:23 pm » wrote: Has the MSM dropped its pro-vax bias, dick sucker?

When that happens, I'll unpin the vax information thread.
WYF ??
I smell ........hard drugs...on you.
(now you know why....I win).
You,.........sorry, little bastard...............man-up & grow a backbone.!!
Put your boots on, cowboy.!!

Dying??
Go die alone.
No one care about you .                     
 :ninja:  

""Johnny Handsome". 
Avondale Shipyard, New Orleans, 1985.
How many times did I win in open combat at Avondale ?    3 . 
How many times did I lose?                                                      1.
But, here is the point......I was always up for a good bank-job.         
:ninja:  

And, here is another point for your consideration......
being a 2-fisted, Mississippi River Pilot.......@ $750.00/day......
is ......."the best darn job in town".                                                        
:)  
Thank you Jesus.                                                                                      :sleep:  
@Z09  
@sooted up Cyndi  
@Squatchman  
@Skans  
@ROG62  
@Vegas  
@Redheaded Stranger  
@Trumprules  
@Annoyed Liberall  
https://youtu.be/8Nq5er9hq9g




  

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16647

Annoyed Liberall » 21 Apr 2023, 1:48 pm » wrote: You seem to require a lot of attention from me.
The sacral chakra develops from the age of 7-14 years old.
It seems you had some deficiencies in your life during that time.
You can meditate with carnelian, amber, or orange calcite. Pair it with a clear quartz to amplify the effects.
If you consistently work to cleanse and balance this chakra, you will become more emotionally stable and care less what others think.
I would recommend a guided meditation specifically for the sacral chakra.
Insight Timer is an excellent app, and it's free.
Best of luck to you!
What attention? I add things socially ignore by every reality conflicting with everyone else about evolving being self evident instead of some intellectual mystery tour cradle to grave.

Doubt requires the luck of nobody knows. Even/Balancing life requires shared understanding about equal timeshare as individually adapting to the moment evolving in series parallel displacement occupying space now by remaining 5 generation gaps left 1st first of the 5 is 16 great great grandparents and siblings never parented.

The origins of have and haven't.

2nd generation gap consists of reproductions from the first becoming 8 great grandparent or not siblings that didn't become extinct at death.

3rd generation gap is 4 grandparents and siblings that didn't parent become extinct.

4th generation is two parenting and aunts and uncles not adding cousins become extinct.
5th generation gap is each great great grandchild replacing their 4 previous generation gaps sustaining the species one more generation. Extinction arrives when great great grandchild don't arrive anymore already born one at a time.

Only thing that links the universe as a kinetic whole of everything being different total sums at the same time. Works inorganically same as ancestrally. Just inorganic expands the combinations of periodic elements that erode while contracting results of erosion expand into changing ancestry currently alive to a food chain native to one atmosphere.

Please use any theory or theology developed historically as a rebuttal. It will be as inaccurate since invented, as it is currently recited.

User avatar
Kobia2

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 916

AnnoyedLiberall » 21 Apr 2023, 10:34 am » wrote: Good morning!
I don't drink beer.
I will have a glass of dark red wine tho!
           I've got some MAD-DOG to share..... Special Vintage --- Tuesday was a good year. 

      Image

User avatar
Skans

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7659

AnnoyedLiberall » 21 Apr 2023, 1:42 pm » wrote: No. I said I would check in once in a while.
I am doing just that.
You guys are important to me, but I am on a different path.
I pray for you all!
Relax - I called up the night man, told him you can check-in any time you like.  He said "what a nice surprise, you've been coming here since 1999; that you have a bunch of cyber-spirits you call friends."  So, I ordered you some pink champagne on ice. Like the rest of us, you're just a prisoner here of your own device. Image  
 

User avatar
murdock

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2037

Thanks. 

 
 
Where's the begging, whore?

User avatar
Skans

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7659

AnnoyedLiberall » 21 Apr 2023, 10:34 am » wrote: Good morning!
I don't drink beer.
I will have a glass of dark red wine tho!
I thought you left.  What happened?  Couldn't make it past the final security station???
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16647

Annoyed Liberall » 21 Apr 2023, 10:09 am » wrote: Where do you get that?
What part of my comment showed anger?
Do you know the past situation?
I don't believe you do.
I would really appreciate an answer.
ha ha ha plausible deniability lasts as long as reasonable doubts exist.

"I am better than you...." is a platitude developed from a superiority complex believing life is more than time spent mutually evolving forward now.
"I will never forget.." is holding a grudge until dead.
"I wish you no harm....the universe will take care of you.".

Same way it takes care of you equally living as a separate reproduction living in series parallel displacement, limited to evolving here now you believe isn't possible.