User avatar
RebelGator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4750

RebelGator said:
thelion » 11 Sep 2023, 7:50 pm » wrote: You have a vivid imagination.
Look, a visit from the village idiot.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7681

GHETTO BLASTER said:
thelion » 11 Sep 2023, 7:50 pm » wrote: It takes  a vivid imagination to believe that a few pocket knives, some  cans of bear spray and a firecracker could have overthrown the US Government.. :rofl:  
:clap:  plus only the most brainwashed idiots believe that MAGA murdered 5 cops and seriously injured 140 more. 100s of video cameras all over the capitol campus and so why haven't we seen dozens of videos by now of all the cops lying in pools of their own blood either dead or needing to be carted off on stretchers and put into ambulances...?
A person would need to be such an effeminately raised little snowflake with ZERO STREET SMARTS to believe that MAGA could have dragged Pence across the campus right in front of 100s of well armed cops and then proceed to hang him...... :rofl:  
 
muh EBT Card
aint be working no more
i be angry 'n sheeet





Image

User avatar
Neo

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3883

Neo said:
thelion » 11 Sep 2023, 7:50 pm » wrote: You have a vivid imagination.
All facts. Headlines were already printed. They wanted and needed more violence. They expected a mass casualty event that would justify ending the republican party but instead got one dead protester. I abhor violence in the name of politics, the notion is un-American. I am glad most of the protesters were peaceful and that they left their weapons at home. They didn't fall for Pelosis honey pot. At least not entirely. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7673

Deezer Shoove said:
One of the lines in the OP is acknowledging many such comparisons can be made.
Thanks for nothing.
Image

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26145

Cannonpointer said:
thelion » 16 Jul 2023, 11:10 am » wrote: interesting that the article you cited says THE EXACT OPPOSITE
Are you calling the pResident a liar?
 
"Because I said so" is a fallacy, not science

I stared into the Abyss, and the Abyss looked at its feet, and cleared its throat
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
Invisible Hands pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

look at the power we derive from a single atom, and tell me we live in a world of finite resources

Nostalgia is the folly of going to a place, looking for a time
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
nefarious101

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4455

nefarious101 said:
thelion » 16 Jul 2023, 11:10 am » wrote: interesting that the article you cited says THE EXACT OPPOSITE

It's the Rus who are running out of ammunition....and food for their troops consisting of old men and you boys.  a whole company of Rus soldiers had 2 shovel for weapons and that was it
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26145

Cannonpointer said:
****! You run tu quoque fallacies ALL THE DAMNED TIME!
 
 
"Because I said so" is a fallacy, not science

I stared into the Abyss, and the Abyss looked at its feet, and cleared its throat
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
Invisible Hands pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

look at the power we derive from a single atom, and tell me we live in a world of finite resources

Nostalgia is the folly of going to a place, looking for a time
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
RebelGator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4750

RebelGator said:

As a homosexual, do you feel threatened by the transgender takeover?

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16760

roadkill said:

You've got it backwards uninformed idiot.

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16760

roadkill said:
thelion » 15 May 2023, 9:00 pm » wrote: so you think that Durham is calling for charges?
He's supposed to testify in Congress. He better have something to say about it.

If Trump had done this to Hillary there would be nation wide riots and burning.


The dems accused Trump of election interference when is was the dems and Hillary that were involved in high level election interference...not to mention the huge expense on the backs of tax payers to deal with all of it.

I hope at least some on the left will realize how bad it really was.
 

User avatar
golfboy

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3590

golfboy said:
thelion » 15 May 2023, 9:03 pm » wrote: Another pfffft coming.
And this is what's wrong with liberals. 
Our country is going to hell, and they shrug their shoulders because "their side" benefits. 
It's sad that not one of you will stand up for what's right. 
 
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am » wrote:I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.
Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am » wrote:Facts suck when you're a progressive.
Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm » wrote: British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Sumela

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19166

Sumela said:
thelion » 15 May 2023, 9:03 pm » wrote: Another pfffft coming.
The pffft sound is America dying.  It happens to all Empires.
All roads lead East.  Get used to it Sparky
 

User avatar
golfboy

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3590

golfboy said:
thelion » 15 May 2023, 9:00 pm » wrote: so you think that Durham is calling for charges?
What happened to the "no further action"?
What WAS Durham charged to do?   Was he instructed to recommend charges?
 
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am » wrote:I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.
Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am » wrote:Facts suck when you're a progressive.
Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm » wrote: British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
righteous

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5923

righteous said:
thelion » 15 May 2023, 7:32 pm » wrote: so guilty that Durham doesn’t recommend charges or further action.
WHO SIDE IS THE LAW ON, FRUITCAKE?
 

User avatar
golfboy

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3590

golfboy said:
thelion » 15 May 2023, 7:32 pm » wrote: so guilty that Durham doesn’t recommend charges or further action.
You're wrong, of course.   Who told you that, the same liberal media that lied to you for years about Hillary, the FBI and the attacks on Trump?
How'd that pee tape work out for you?
Last edited by golfboy on 15 May 2023, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am » wrote:I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.
Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am » wrote:Facts suck when you're a progressive.
Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm » wrote: British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16760

roadkill said:
thelion » 15 May 2023, 7:32 pm » wrote: so guilty that Durham doesn’t recommend charges or further action.

Patience man-child.  

User avatar
roadkill

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16760

roadkill said:
thelion » 15 May 2023, 7:25 pm » wrote: Also Durham report: no charges, no further action.
Think again thecryin.

Even CNN...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__EP4GoFWo
 

User avatar
Tempest62

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2984

Tempest62 said:
thelion » 11 May 2023, 7:17 pm » wrote: As much as it takes.
why are you brainwashed?

why are you ok with your taxpayer money being wasted in another corrupt DC *** war?

what’s the end game?

do you realize Ukraine, puppet of the globalist DC war ***, is to be leveled and remade in the image of said war ***? why don’t you know this?   
 
God damn the globalist queers in DC. 

 
 

User avatar
Sumela

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19166

Sumela said:
thelion » 11 May 2023, 7:17 pm » wrote: As much as it takes.
^^^^^^^^^^   :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  
Image
 
 

User avatar
JAE

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1273

JAE said:
thelion » 14 Jul 2022, 4:06 pm » wrote: Well rebutted, Rumprangers.
you have aids