Money for SJConspirator

860 posts
User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

omh » 14 Jul 2020, 4:07 pm » wrote: Grow up from trying to conquer time and control space bully blind faithful ****. your mentality has the maturity of my son socially trained to ignore life like I was at his age, but I learned from history of my own mistakes believing life is more and humanity's record of preventing everyone from understanding what I figured out naturally here..
I am read this until yesterday the posting you make in future tense that confuses with past tense as if time had no meaning like I am on a permanent mushroom trip.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

See this guy was about to drop dead from poor health/drug use. He was on borrowed time, and as the minutes ticked down to the fatal moment, it just so happened that the cops arrived and walked up to his car. They pulled him out of the car and he fell on the ground, they handcuffed him and a 200 lb man bore his weight onto the guys neck for over 8 minutes, by sheer coincidence, that is the time he died, but believe me, in the absence of the police being there, he would have died at the same time anyway.
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

Phelix_Dacat » 14 Jul 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: I believe an "open" and "honest debate and discussion" cannot occur when someone falsely claims to be a Black UC Berkeley history professor to give themselves cover to unload white identity grievances on Black people. I don't see how that can be construed as open and honest in any form.
yeh, I read the whole thing.  It was well written, and had some good points, I thought it was a black guy writing it until I got to the part about soft bigotry of low expectations, and I was like a-HAH, there is it, a white dude wrote this.

The part how BLM is silent about black on black crime while denouncing every other form of violence against blacks was relevant, as was the pointing out that literal slave profiteers like Starbucks and other corporations “support Black Lives Matter.”

I think if MLK were alive today he would have this to say about it

https://youtu.be/OuD_0LFSnyY
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

The most annoying member on this board is a tie between Duck and omh, for very different reasons.  Duck posts one liners that have nothing to do with the thread topic in which he posts, which indicates either trolling or dementia.  

Unlike Duck, omh does seem to know where he is and what day it is, But his posts are entirely nonsensical in grammar and format.
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

Buffalo » 10 Jul 2020, 12:19 pm » wrote: Say it ain't so, uncle joe!!! According to braindead biden China is not a threat tot the US. It is Russia/Putie who is the enemy and in collusion with Trump.China Caught Smuggling 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Into Louisville By US CustomsBy
 GreatGameIndia
 -
June 29, 2020China has been caught smuggling 10,800 Assault Weapons parts into Louisville by US Customs and Border Protection officers. The shipment arriving from Shenzhen, China, and destined for a residence in Melbourne, Florida was seized on May 22. The parcel was manifested as containing 100 Steel Pin Samples – a common practice used by smugglers for contraband trafficking.

  China Caught Smuggling 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Into Louisville By US CustomsAt the Express Consignment Operations hubs in Louisville U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers seized a shipment from China that contained over 10,000 Assault Weapons parts being smuggled into the country. As per the CBP press release:The shipment was seized on May 22. Officers inspected the item, which was arriving from Shenzhen, China, destined for a residence in Melbourne, Florida. The parcel was manifested as containing 100 Steel Pin Samples. This is a common practice of smugglers manifesting the contraband as a harmless or a legitimate commodity in hopes of eluding further examination.

Numerous Black Lives Matter organizers have ties to extremist movements of the past, and are not some brand new movement simply fighting for marginalized people today. Black Lives Matter has declared war on the police and has released a blueprint for Black Panther style armed ‘patrols’ monitoring police officers on the streets. BLM’s leader revealed in an exclusive interview that they are mobilizing a highly-trained military arm.

http://greatgameindia.com/china-smuggling-assault-weapons-us/
Your source is beyond dubious.  It claims that Jeffrey Epstein was born in Israel when in fact he was born in Brooklyn NY.  Why lie about something so easily checked ?  These stupid sites that trolls use as sources are fountains of misinformation.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

KFSW » 24 Jun 2020, 5:47 pm » wrote: Murica is baby country that became to big for its lil britches.
A very immature country.  Just look at the presidential candidates.  
These narcissistic loons are symptomatic of a sick country.
Putin ran circles around Obama and know Trump.  Biden?? LMAO.  Putin will *** rape Biden like a drunk Blasey-Ford.
The world continues to trust Russia and China more than WAR, INC *** USA.  

Get yer popcorn and watch it unfold
That is a somewhat crude and hateful assessment, but not wrong I guess.  If you are into accelerationism these are Heady times to live in.  Me, I just hunker in my bunker and think about death a lot.  I never used to contemplate my own death before 2020, now I think about it every day.  What’s going to get me?  Covid?  A violent mob?  A cop that I look at sideways on a bad day?  The giant tidal wave of homelessness that is surely about to flood the streets as all the eviction protection runs out?

I was born in 1974, and I heard tell about scary times in the US from the 1960s, with the Cuban missile crisis and the regular racial rioting and civil unrest in US cities.  I heard it was downright terrifying at times.  I never could relate, because I led a charmed life, the son of a business owner in Michigan, with a fair to middling middle class upbringing.  I never had a day of existential fear for the fate of this whole country.  Never has it felt like a social experiment that could go sideways like Nazi Germany or a Bolshevik revolution.  Until this year, that is.
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jun 25, 2020

Go to original post on Jun 24, 2020 11:09pm
Go to nomination on Jun 25, 2020 10:40am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 08 Jul 2020, 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

omh » 11 Jul 2020, 5:05 pm » wrote: the surrogates to play leaderships over fellowships that will receive in return what their ideology moved forward ancestrally.

Will homo sapiens survive this final event arrived 13 years ago.

The foster parents played follow the leader over churchgoers with deez nuts moved backward On your chin.

Deez nuts survived thirteen years on your chin.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

Pengwin » 10 Jul 2020, 5:04 pm » wrote: My family owned ******.  I'm as white as they get.  What's the problem with acknowledging the obvious - Whitey rules here.  So, what's your beef?

We are supposed to believe that the guys getting tear gassed and jack booted in the streets for protesting the death of a black man, are more racist than the cops who killed said black man.    
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

Pengwin » 10 Jul 2020, 9:37 am » wrote: Fine, and dandy.  The point is the same - life goes on.  We can survive without Uncle Ben's rice and we can just call it - Really Good rice.
So, you do think that blacks should be totally erased from the imagery of advertising within pop culture?  Or your point is that you are totally indifferent to the issue.  If so, why post in THIS thread?  

I disagree with the premise.  CP can handle disagreements and civil debate if the other person is articulate and honest.   It if you hem and haw and refuse to take a stand, he will eat you alive.
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

Cannonpointer » 10 Jul 2020, 12:31 pm » wrote: .

Blacks are notoriously stupid - not my fault. They are also notoriously self hating. "No one hates ****** like ****** hate ******" - an anonymous ******.

https://youtu.be/KqV2n5h7RWs
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

duck615 » 09 Jul 2020, 8:40 pm » wrote: democrats keep the black man down
then this guy’s knee must be the most committed Democrat ever...


 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

Brand mascots are just anthropomorphized ideas/values.  White culture has had plenty of good models of virtue, for example the Quaker guy on the oatmeal.  Quakers were virtuous, chaste, industrious and honed their cabinets with stunning craftsmanship.  They were very white.

Another example: the Pirate dude on the Captain Morgan’s Rum bottle.  He is a swashbuckling, dashing, jaunty rakish daredevil.  He symbolizes certain traits and qualities, like freedom and rebellion with the one leg up pose





So, ideally, an advertiser would create a visually appealing logo using a mascot, and the mascot has always been some archetype of a positive quality that the customer wants to be associated with, hence the consumer buys the product.

So why have blacks not been represented in advertising except in a very few, unflattering cases? Because blacks have never embodied the quality traits in the American psyche. The stereotype has been lazy, ignorant, shifty, we have ascribed these traits to black people to justify their enslavement and it takes generations, nay centuries to change such associations.

During the 1970s and 1980s, blacks started to finally become associated with two positive traits in the collective white imagination, fun and “cool”. This was due to their heavy presence/ influence in music and athletics. Black music was so good in the 1940s, Elvis Presley culturally appropriated it and got super rich. As did Eminem decades later.

Now in 2020, we finally have the first black advertising icon that is NOT based on some old tired cliche about slaves mammies and house ******. A pro athlete, symbolizing physical strength, speed and the champions will to win! Shaquille O Neil, the new face of Papa Johns pizza! Cuz he bought many franchise investments, they now have his likeness on the pizza boxes.


 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

Pengwin » 10 Jul 2020, 9:30 am » wrote: If you aren't an actual 12-year-old boy, is there a reason you have to post like one?
cuz he is Kentucky Fried Southern Whiteboy.  His handle is a acronym.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

duck615 » 09 Jul 2020, 8:21 pm » wrote: Sad democrats are so anti American... now they are supporting the terrorist group antifa....
13 words!  Is that a record for you?
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

skews13 » 09 Jul 2020, 8:30 pm » wrote: Just borrowed this from Misty.



Looks like the black folk know who the KKK, and their associates are.

We look forward to your argument on why over 90% of them are voting for the KKK.

Take your time. 


 

Im also in suspense to hear them explain why the KKK was the first and only party to nominate and elect a black man as POTUS
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

duck615 » 09 Jul 2020, 8:18 pm » wrote: Sad you can't prove that. But hey you believe what you want too. We all know the truth.

Some of us do.  Those of us who know that when Strom Thurmond switched parties, thousands of racist Democrats did as well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmond
Strom Thurmond
Thurmond in 1961   
 Thurmond represented South Carolina in the United States Senate from 1954 until 2003, at first as a Southern Democrat and, after 1964, as a Republican.A magnet for controversy during his nearly half-century Senate career, Thurmond switched parties, primarily because of his vehement opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and endorsed Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater. In the months before switching, he had "been critical of the Democratic Administration for ... enactment of the Civil Rights Law",[2] while Goldwater "boasted of his opposition to the Civil Rights Act 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

Cannonpointer » 09 Jul 2020, 8:14 pm » wrote: ******, you ain't paying attention. Eminem is **** black, culturally. Obama isn't, culturally.

The poster I responded to accused Eminem of CULTURAL appropriation - not racial appropriation. Eminem practices his craft WITHIN HIS OWN CULTURE. And that is why his audience - mostly black - totally accepts him. Vanilla Ice hs is NOT.

You may be **** seated, ****** - do not start with me on this issue.


Very interesting take from 50 cent on this 

https://youtu.be/gKDdmRJBcrU

 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

NeoConvict » 09 Jul 2020, 5:42 pm » wrote: Killing one third of all black babies in the womb and convincing these murderous mommies it's in defense of their reproductive rights is particularly insidious. Hitler only killed one in 25 European Jews, imagine if he found a way to get one in three to willingly step into the gas chambers? Not only that, but have the Jews demanding they had a constitutional right to step into these chambers!

Evil.
He found a way to kill two thirds of them 

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/ ... pe-in-1945
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

KFSW » 08 Jul 2020, 5:49 pm » wrote: Exciting to see most of the establishment neocons defecting to BIDEN and the DEM party for a few years now.

100s of Neocons like Cheney have formed a SUPER PAC to back BIDEN.  

WHY?  They know Biden will be a pushover for many new wars....and that LIBs are the newest war loving NEOCONS.  Dupes.

https://newsvoice.com/i/4694389

Cuz Trump isn’t the hawkish neocon warmonger they want.  Trump is corrupt, but not corrupt in the right way for the war profiteers.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3517

The Dems have been very hawkish before. FDR and Truman were Democrats who killed more foreign soldiers than any Republican
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George



Log in or Register to remove ads