Money for Nubber


User avatar
Posted by Nubber
15 Jan 2014, 10:46 pm

Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
PoliticalPopUp » 14 Jan 2014 1:51 am wrote:
The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on attack, not video or protest

By James Rosen Published January 13, 2014 FoxNews.com

Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation's top civilian and uniformed defense officials -- headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama -- were informed that the event was a "terrorist attack," declassified documents show. The new evidence raises the question of why the top military men, one of whom was a member of the president's Cabinet, allowed him and other senior Obama administration officials to press a false narrative of the Benghazi attacks for two weeks afterward...


Wohhhh! You are saying a politician lied? I don't believe it!!!

Listen, brah, they all need to hang or none of them. Don't be a hypocrite.
1

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
19 Jan 2014, 12:01 am

Post 19 Jan 2014, 12:01 am
Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
Brattle Street » 13 Jan 2014 1:20 pm wrote:
Observation and Perception

what characteristics and qualities help us make distinctions between the two?

I am not interested in what webster says, or how wiki describes the current status of epistemology.

What do YOU observe and/or perceive in your daily life, as the difference between observation and perception?


Fo reals, this my help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
1

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
15 Feb 2014, 9:01 pm

Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
larryc12 » 15 Feb 2014 7:37 pm wrote:
Respect for being a Navy Seal is pretty well established. Why is it important for him to "come out", however? Tell me what that does for SEAL operations.


What does being openly straight do for SEAL operations?
1

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
16 Feb 2014, 10:38 pm

Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
greatnpowerfuloz » 16 Feb 2014 8:51 pm wrote:
Case in point - the rejection of the early Tea-party movement and of the OWS by the established wing of the so-called "liberal" party.

Which doesn't mean I agree with the statement "progressives have become a large part of the establishment" as there are as many grass roots progressives who are at odds with the Democratic establishment as there are grass roots conservatives who are at odds with the Republican establishment. In general, most Americans are at odds at some level with the established nature of most elected officials.


I don't disagree with with what you said here but there is one main disconnect when it comes to the ideology of progressivism. Progressive state and have always stated that their agenda is to combat conservative establishment and economic plutocracy. Their methodology and application of efforts has been based on using bureaucracy, plutocracy, and government coercion to enforce a specific agenda, not a democratic will of the people agenda but an agenda of the political elites of the movement. In the early days it was modernism to the extreme, industrial expansionism and societal reform in the form of social/societal engineering. I am not sure many present day progressives understand the aspects and origins. In other words, I am sure you have many liberal ideals but your means of achieving them would be top down application through government expansion and coercion. This form of application is not classic liberalism but is indeed progressivism. Neo-cons do the same things and I have a lot more to say about them so please don't interpret this as or turn this into a left v right thing.
1

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
17 Feb 2014, 1:02 pm

Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
deezer shoove » 16 Feb 2014 11:14 pm wrote:
Nubber » 16 Feb 2014 10:16 pm wrote:
deezer shoove » 16 Feb 2014 10:02 pm wrote:
Kant believed in God.


He believed in the idea of god as a necessary function of human existence but he was actually an agnostic.
See?
I stand by what I said.


Do you believe in Santa Claus? Do you believe in the idea of Santa Claus? Is it the same thing?
1

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
17 Feb 2014, 2:19 pm

Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978


I've got a great idea. You could get together with Richclem, he could jerk off to his portrait of Reagan and you could jerk off to your portrait of Obama. You could start of an annual tradition of a President's day circle jerk. It is what I call crossing isles and coming together.

Seriously though, blind worship of any politician is a dangerous and blinds the worshiper to the reality of any political situation.
1

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
17 Feb 2014, 7:52 pm

Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
skews13 » 17 Feb 2014 6:19 pm wrote:
Nubber » 17 Feb 2014 1:41 pm wrote:
skews13 » 17 Feb 2014 1:28 pm wrote:

Pointing out the truth is not blind worship. To the contrary. Sitting in denial of the truth of the absolute failure of conservatives, and their blind, desperate, racist hatred of this President is blind worship. Blind worship as denial of that failure. When you have to use Reagan as an example of any kind of success, that is blind worship my friend. When you can't even mention George W. Bushs' name because of the obvious shame and embarrassment you must feel because of the failure, that is desperation on top of the blind worship. Which raises an interesting question. Who would you turds be blindly worshipping if there was no Ronald Reagan?


Oh brother, is anyone on this forum capable of discussing/arguing anything without defaulting to base partisan mud slinging? Under my avatar, where it says politics, do you see the Anarchist label? That is not a joke. I hate bush, Reagan, Obama, Republicans, Democrats, neo-cons, progressives, collectivists and fascists. I do not subscribe to partisan polemic politics or political discourse. Your immediate default to attacking the other side of your own political coin rather than justifying your worship of Obama is very telling.


Well, that explains your lack of context and pragmatism. The simple fact is you don't worship anyone by pointing out the facts. This President has been hamstringed by the racist right since the day he took office. That hurts all of us. As the article states, in spite of that purposeful, and criminal obstruction, and yes it is criminal, this President has indeed overcome a lot of those hurdles directly benefitting the people. Every Republican who has engaged in that obstruction is guilty of dereliction of duty in failing to uphold their oaths of office. Of which they should all be impeached. The fact that you claim to hate for the sake of hating doesn't exactly make you the sharpest knife in the drawer. Is there anything you like, or do you think that simply by hating somehow you will get the things you want. Like this guy or loath him, Obama has been a good President as compared to some in my life time. That doesn't make me a worshipper by holding that opinion.


Wow, people don't like obama because he is black? I never wold have guessed that on my own (this is sarcasm in case you did not pick that up). I am sorry to say that every president is "hamstringed" hamstrung and obstructed by the opposing party throughout history. The fact that you buy into that whole game "hurts all of us" and demonstrates a huge "lack of context and pragmatism" by being blinded by partisanship and party politics. I hate because those that I hate deserve it. I hate because all politics is is left right mud slinging and blind allegiance to one's respective party (and there can only be two establishment parties of course) with nothing actually ever achieved. Those with power and wealth gain more power and wealth and the rest of us get to feed on the scraps if we are lucky. You help maintain the status quo by perpetuating petty partisan shit like this and propping up the corrupt system we have. By all means, continue.
1

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
17 Feb 2014, 9:51 pm

Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
Would you say you are gay for Vladimir? If you met him in a bar would you be a nice guy and push in his stool for him?
1

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
18 Feb 2014, 7:28 pm

Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
SallyForth » 18 Feb 2014 4:48 pm wrote:
Nubber » 18 Feb 2014 1:23 pm wrote:

What are you suggesting would have prevented this? Background checks? Magazine limits? Waiting periods? Prohibition of concealed carry? Registration? Assault weapons bans? ???


What are you saying, then, that we can't stop it so we might as well throw up our hands and let the country become an outdoor asylum for people to just fire weapons when they want to, at anything they want to?

Is that what you're saying?

Might as well forget every law, then, because, well, we just can't enforce them.


Do you think that the appropriate medical treatment for a ruptured gallbladder is a full body cast?
5

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
18 Feb 2014, 7:38 pm

Post 18 Feb 2014, 7:38 pm
Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
RichClem » 18 Feb 2014 6:32 pm wrote:
Just like every liberal-left troll on the board, CannonPointer stonewalls every question that exposes his ignorance and idiocy.

How many jobs were created after Reagan's tax cuts took full effect?


What or who caused the recessions of 1980 and 1981-2?



You're mom!!!

My ultra reliable source of Mad Magazine (which I have been reading for years) says that -10000000000000000000 jobs were created by Reagan.


Who's psychotic now?
2

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
20 Feb 2014, 6:40 pm

Post 20 Feb 2014, 6:40 pm
Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! My life is officially over! Why, clem? Why? It is like the 2012 election all over again. The horror, the horror.
-1

User avatar
Posted by Nubber
21 Feb 2014, 12:19 pm

Nubber Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Posts: 978
Colonel Angus » 21 Feb 2014 11:08 am wrote:
KarlChilders » 21 Feb 2014 11:07 am wrote:
I dunno but we seem to have a recent uptick in fuck it I quit threads and it appears that several members have left the boad in disgust as of recently including a couple moderators

What can we do to REVERSE this trend and how can we be more successful at member retainment

My suggestion is a Member Relations Council where people can adress board concerns and hopefully we can resolve any issues before pure disgust sets in
Who left besides Bigsky Karl?


Bichclem
6