@Huey @FOS @sooted up Cyndi @Deezer Shoove
(sorry Deezer, I know you are mad at me), @nefarious101
@Neo @GHETTO BLASTER @Cannonpointer
These are traits of one with low emotional IQ. Here is VG meeting all of them daily. Tell me if I am wrong.
Here they are. They describe you to the letter. Some of these are pretty obvious and don't need examples.
remember how I connected you exactly to the DSM V narcissism disorder criteria. Watch how I connect your daughter to these 8 traits that determine her low emotional IQ. You meet a few of these traits also.
1. Lack of responsibility and accountability
- Evidenced by you incessantly accusing others of what you are guilty of such as not debating, derailing from OPs, and trashing other member's threads.
2. Lack of Independence
- Evidenced by your incessant reporting to the mods, your faithful commitment to group think, and running away from responsibilities such as giving a counter point to a member's argument.
- Self evident.
4. Blame Often
- Again self-evident.
5. Act Impulsivity
- 15K+ posts within 6 months. Most of these posts are impulsive immature comments that are meaningless.
6. Adult Bullies
- Though it's fun to watch a chihuahua growl and bark at lions, this is evidenced by your incessant obsession with calling people gay. You wont let it go. Also evidenced by immature middle school comments such as awwww....you gonna cry?
7. Overact on things, emotional outburst.
- Also self-evident. Hence your nickname Meltdown Margaret.
8. Nothing to Add
- Again, self-evident. 15k+ posts and maybe about 1% encompasses actual debatable points. The rest is you whimpering and acting childish.