User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855


Report me.  :rofl:   :rofl:  
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855


I put her in detention last week. I had to have a conference with her parents. They took away her internet privileges after 8pm.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

@Blackvegetable  
Here is a deal for you. We will need the mods though. You wont keep your side of the deal because of how much of a coward you are, so they will need to ban you for a month.

I start a thread asking the members to choose one random thread of your 75 pages of Google ****. They just need to click on the link to your thread titles, and randomly choose any one from pg 1 - pg 75. If the one they chose has a thesis of your own, and not only a copy/paste from Google, then I take off a month. If they don't, you take off a month. 

What do you say coward? 


@Annoyed Liberall  @Cannonpointer  
 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

So, as you all know, Meltdown Mary, aka @Blackvegetable  ,  doesn't like to be exposed for the fraud and idiot that he is. Which is why I enjoy exposing him as the fraud and idiot that he is. I enjoy his meltdowns and tantrums that can last for days sometimes. Why am I starting this tribute thread for him? Two reasons: 1. I love triggering him to meltdown mode and 2. I love to expose him as the fraud and idiot that he is. 

Below is a link to all of Veghead's threads that he has started. Veghead does not think for himself, I don't think he has the intellectual capacity. Every thread he starts is a copy/paste from the internet with no thoughts of his own...well, except calling Trump supporters slackjaws and whatever else. But that doesn't count. Most every member I see here offers their thoughts on their links, their own interpretation, and they make an original argument on their own. Veghead prefers to let the internet talk for him, then belt out 70k questions without answering any.

Here is my friendly bet. If anyone can find one OP of his where he made an argument on his own, gave his own thoughts, gave his own interpretations, or reasoned anything out on his own, I will give that person 100 greenies. 

If nobody can find one, then I am to be nominated for the post award.

There are 73 pages of this ****: threads/Blackvegetable

@Cannonpointer  @Annoyed Liberall  What do you think?
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 25, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 26, 2021 1:39pm
Go to nomination on Apr 26, 2021 5:16pm
Last edited by Vegas on 10 May 2021, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Blutarski » 09 May 2021, 7:08 pm » wrote: 76,000 posts in less than 4 years is a mind bogglingly  pathetic and sick   amount that only belongs in an Alfred **** movie...!
Maybe they could get Anthony Hopkins to play BV..?

He is a fraud. He comes here to call people stupid, then proves how smart he is by copy/pasting the internet. He has never once constructed his own thoughts and defended them.


And BV, if you are reading this, no it is not a lie. You know it. Coward.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Blackvegetable » 09 May 2021, 6:55 pm » wrote: Not interested..

Admit that you are unemployable due to the fact that you are a moron, and I will prove to you that you are a moron.

And there it is folks. The coward knows exactly why he wont. 

Now show the forum level 2+
And why the **** should they have to ask to see if you are intelligent? That in of itself demonstrates your contentedness with with mindless ****.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Blackvegetable » 08 May 2021, 5:16 pm » wrote: No...because you are a liar and hypocrite..

Oh look...Veghead projecting again and using my lines to do it. How original. 

Well, I am done **** on your head for a while. Going out with the family.

You wouldn't know about that. Lol
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

@Blackvegetable  Learn from FOS. You see this? Do you see how he can think on his own. He doesn't copy/paste **** from the internet without any original thoughts of his own...then turn around and belt everyone else with 50k questions. 

You **** coward.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Blackvegetable » 05 May 2021, 6:05 pm » wrote: Just call my bluff...

Agree to the deal..

Or admit that you fear me like the wrath of your breadwinner..

:rofl:   I already agreed to meet you to give you the opportunity to beat my ***. Let me know when you are here, and I'll grace you with my presence, then you can have the opportunity to beat the **** out of me.

You are trying to lure me into cowardice by partaking into your hiding spot of terms/condition. That's your thing. Cowardice is not my cup of tea.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Blackvegetable » 05 May 2021, 4:59 pm » wrote: The only reason I go to Vegas is to pick up a car and drive to Mammoth..

I could care less why you are here. DM me, and let me know when you want to beat the **** out of me. I'll provide the opportunity because that's the kind of gracious guy I am.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Blackvegetable » 05 May 2021, 4:50 pm » wrote: This thread is a bluff..

Everyone has seen you run..

You were offered a deal

You'd be paid in advance

You ran over here to hide.
Nope. You wont pay in advance, and you know it. 

Answer to this:
1. No terms/conditions/stipulations...ever. At all. For the rest of our lives... Yes or no? Coward.
2. Why do you think you are so damn special that you get to make these terms/conditions narcissist boy? 

Predcition
1. Evade as usual
2. Lie
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Huey » 06 May 2021, 4:41 pm » wrote: we used to have good, but contentious debates, on issues.  What happened?

Adolescents like @Blackvegetable  and @Vegas giants  came. 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

I looked online, but I only see tons of jokes about blacks, Mexicans, and Asians. I prefer to offend all races, even my own. I only know one white joke:

Q Why are the white people the most dangerous ones in prison?
A: Because you know they did it. 


 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

sootedupCyndi » 06 May 2021, 4:28 am » wrote: Just because their minds are so weak they parrot the media propaganda.. Imagine how Many of them are out there tho.
Careful Cyndi, you know how fragile Veghead is about people taking shots at his masters in the media. We know that he can't think without them, but I am starting to wonder if he can even live without them. 

@Blackvegetable  
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Huey » 06 May 2021, 4:48 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  seems I struck a nerve.  A nerve of truth.

Come see me.  I’ll buy you a filet mignon while showing you how to act like a man.

@Vegas

There are so many ways to trigger this fool. Lol.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Huey » 06 May 2021, 4:23 pm » wrote: Cone see me and I’ll show you what acting like a man is,

Step one.  Admitting when you are wrong.
Narcissist will never admit they are wrong. They would choose death over having to admit they **** up. 


They won’t let people prove them wrong
A narcissist will argue that black is white until even you begin to believe it. This is one of the biggest traps to fall in when being around a narcissist. Arguing with them is a waste of time and effort; their manipulative nature will cause you to start doubting yourself and soon you’ll start believing them.

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/commu ... -dont.html
 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Huey » 06 May 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote:
Did you present your own argument concerning the topic?  I told you, you said nothing so the argument is with your source.

The question is are you ready to roll?
 

 
 
Blackvegetable » 06 May 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote:
Huey » 06 May 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: Did you present your own argument concerning the topic?  I told you, you said nothing so the argument is with your source.

The question is are you ready to roll?
Trust me...that is NOT the question.

#readhissig
 

 

Heuy, if your question about him ready to roll has to do with him debating you, then no. He will never be. He can't do a damn thing without the internet and a mile long list of terms/conditions to hide behind. 


He still wont answer why he thinks he is so special that he should be obliged these accommodations, when nobody else ever demands them.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855


Lame.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

sootedupCyndi » 06 May 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: vegas? whats a DM? I really don't know.

Direct Mesage
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image

User avatar
Vegas

Post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22855

Blackvegetable » 05 May 2021, 7:53 pm » wrote: I didn't ask to meet..

I offered to explain something you are too dim to understand in exchange for you answering a question.

Nod.

LOL. The bluff was called, and he folded. 


That's it folks. Whoever placed the bet on him bluffing wins the cash.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.


Image