User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

ingo » 10 Nov 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: The Democratic Mafia controlled CIA has a program that they use to fix the elections. The CIA has used this program to rig elections. Did they use their computer program to fix this election ??? The CIA has used this program to rig elections. Did they use their computer program to fix this election ???                  https://noqreport.com/2020/11/02/lt-gen ... icQkoiQIs4
Ingo. They've been doing this kind of thing. For a long time. I don't doubt this at all! I'm surprised Trump slipped in by accident. Unless he's one of them too? good post. let people think. :wave:  

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Blackvegetable » Today, 8:57 am » wrote: Where did you read this, Cyndi?
On the dark side. :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

No. The liberals have brought this country to the brink. People are simply sick of it, and they are people too.
Years ago, this used to be discussed and pondered..
Would our military fire upon American citizens, if ordered to do so? Something to think about.
Would you follow orders?

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Abatjour » Yesterday, 2:02 pm » wrote: You're entitled to delude to my efforts, that is fine. But we both know that you will not find so much as one post by me, anywhere, that features me showing intolerance for anyone's opinion on this website. None. Including how I have cordially engaged any member who refused to be flagrant within their questions or comments at me.   

Hey quit telling lies, You liar, because I proved that you lied! lol

But really, I did. At the very moment you refused to accept my opinion for what it is then engage like I respectfully engaged yours, from the start. True? Yes sir, you instead chose to use your ad hom expertise as your aircraft to play narcissisms' wingman trying to validate why Abatjour is flagrant for intruding upon narcissism's tyranny over the LO room.

ooooops! there I go again ---forcing you to call them narcissism's tyrants, eh?  ROFL

I know. It is because your vision is blurred by, diarrhea, wherever it missed your tonsils when you begged @bludog  ​​​​@RollingRock    ​to spray it upon you to energize the way your oral argument vehemently preserves their tyranny over the LO room while they refuse to list that condition on the Homepage.  

And I will remind your bucket brigade bereaving here, that I am fine with being kicked out of the LO since I don't do well under tyrants, but that should not prevent me from seeing the LO room for whenever I desire to copy/paste the fatuity in a tyrants' harlequinade posted there, to create a discussion with it in NHB.
Do you Moo too. like Isabel? you sound like her. She is much much cuter. :wah:  he's gone. it's night time there.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 12:30 pm » wrote: You're just mad because the freest and fairest election in history went against you...
No what I'm really mad over. Right now.  The censorship issue. Dangerous. and urgent.  Eventually they will come for us here. We may be last on the list. But they will start popping off all the sites. one by one. Even the little ones.
Not so worried about some of the other issues. green deal. get rid of Oil. Right. ****. etc etc.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Jantje_Smit » Yesterday, 6:03 am » wrote: Nah, I try to avoid those kind of comments... I've seen them often enough to know what the mask cult is like.. reading that stuff is just depressing..

I'm not sure what causes it, I don't think it's the 'education' system.. although that probably doesn't help... I've been 'educated' too but I don't feel the urge to become a face diaper addict.. it isn't caused by a lack of IQ either.. of course they are morons but most of them are capable of intellectual stuff when it doesn't involve the evil virus or politics... maybe it's simply that some people can be easier brainwashed by propaganda than others...

Image
I cant resist.... More easily brainwashed. (not Stoopid).
They get too much of their ideas right from television. * The talking heads*
here's a classic example. The Capitol hill riot.
Within a few hours the liberals on the chat groups were parroting the word SEDITION.
Jantje-vatorman was doing it.
I haven't heard the words SEDITION in years.. that was coming right from the talking idiots on the fake news.
The oligarchs know exactly how to brainwash. It's a science. And they know exactly what their doing and how to do it.
A memo goes out to all the news casters.. same one. And the same exact word starts getting used by each one of them . Over and over.. then the populations starts the parroting.
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Jantje_Smit » Yesterday, 7:24 am » wrote: Calling it blame or credit depends on your point of view... bludog is clearly right when he blames you for interrupting his sharing of liberal thoughts with his fellow liberals... if you claim credit that makes it look like you enjoy causing misery by disrupting adult conversations with non liberal thoughts... I wouldn't say that makes you a domestic terrorist but you're clearly one that has dangerous ideas and needs to be watched.. you might start inciting violence next..

Image
Next he'll try over throwing the forum. Sedition! He already stormed the liberal room. ;)  

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Abatjour » Yesterday, 10:38 am » wrote: ahhhh, finally, you've run here with your ad hom sword to aid @Jantje_Smit  with the rescue of narcissism's 2 mods who need to be saved from truths I bring. Cool.

I think the memorable truths I posted to your horrid hypocrisy, yesterday, should serve as sufficient forcefield against your hurt heart today.

stormed = Being foolish enough to think narcissism's 2 mods will tolerate liberals who think differently than they think.
Go take your meds dear. :wah:   :wah:  crackpot.


User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

nuckinfutz » 16 Jan 2021, 6:23 pm » wrote: Vegas is wrong dear! He's back into spreading his hate and fear thing again!
Liberals are not the problem!
Image
Yes you are. wake up. You all hate! You and your party are the reason all this censorship is happening... do you know how dangerous this will get? Right now you think it's cute because your all ,so partisan. They WILL come for you next. Or us here! This is just the beginning.. 7 months of destruction. in all the cities... burning on fire.  looting. Not a word said! it's no different.. one baby protest and the world is ending.. go away. such garbage it makes me puke. it really does. :wave:  


User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

DennisTheMenace » Yesterday, 9:10 am » wrote: H. Ross Perot was the worse thing that ever happened to the GOP.

If you don't believe me...ask the ghost of George H. W. Bush. 

Perot didn't understand the two party system...and what happened?

President Bill Clinton. 
:wah: Ghost Of Bush. :lol:   Well. I'm more worried about the Bill Gates Bot at the bottom of the page.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

AnnoyedLiberall » Yesterday, 9:30 am » wrote: I will hate the same things I hate now.
What a silly question.
Yup. And I know who it is too. Because I have a good memory. The My Pillow GUY!  :rofl:  your not alone..

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Jantje_Smit » Yesterday, 7:47 am » wrote: You could be right...I hope this place has better security than the capitol... I read the fascists rioters planned to execute all the liberal traitors they could find... the thing only knows what this Abatjour has planned for the liberals here...

Image  

Image
Everyone on all forums, should watch what you say this coming week. seriously. :wave:  

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

One mask Bad. Two Masks Good.  whah happened..? One is not enough? Animal farm. We told you. It's all over the net. a plastic bag over your heads with a twisty tie.. should take care of the problem.

https://www.health.com/condition/infect ... vent-covid

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Abatjour » 16 Jan 2021, 1:00 pm » wrote: I don't know what the hell a snowflake is but if there were any in the LO room, last week, then they surely feared debating me.

I laced that placed with the grace of poli-Ace Ventura upon Trump but all I got in there was, tyranny, ordering me to  cease and desist posting facts about how yall cheated the 2000 and 2004 and 2016 elections so we cheated the 2020 election ---oh yeah, and also I was given narcissism's virtual instruction manual!--- on how I should be posting if I wanted to remain in the LO room. But, definitely no debating went on.

can you explain what's a snowflake and then I.D. members in the LO room?
Well. I'll *play* along with you. For fun.  Sigh. It's a nickname for liberals.. if I were to define a snowflake.. it would be a person who has no tolerance for another point of view. They all seem to be that way... they get ANGRY easily.  Here it is not so bad.. but bluedog and RR are onto you. That your not a liberal. You are playing them.
   They seem to want to retreat to a space where there is safety. and no debate.
But that's** unfair** of me to say too... because I just witnessed an epic meltdown of rightards.. who did the same thing. went to their own safe space to avoid liberals..?
  personally I do like differences of opinion.. because it's more fun. your forum did the same thing.. banned all the liberals or at least most.. ? what fun is that?
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Vegas » 16 Jan 2021, 4:57 pm » wrote: This **** is scary as hell. Look, if they succeed at this, then all I have to say is that Americans are cowards. If a handful of billionaires and elitists accomplish the hoarding of land, thus inducing a chain reaction of private ownership becoming obsolete, against a heavily armed populace, then I don't know what to say. This is why the founders wanted the public armed. So **** like this doesn't happen. However, if Americans sit back...well, then that's our fault.
damn! land,  bitcoin too.. as they plan to collapse the economy.. and censorship. This is a big key to the puzzle. What can we do? I mean us here? us little guys?

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Abatjour » 14 Jan 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote: moss = respect for the, idea, that Liberals are entitled to not always think like him and @bludog  think 

Which then makes him just exactly like, you, and all others here yes since I hide nothing and conceal nothing as I  ensure I made myself easy to figure out here. Thank you, for noticing it.
No. Moss is green ****.. that grows on rocks and trees. When the rock rolls. it gathers no fungus! :wah:  

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12207

Abatjour » 14 Jan 2021, 1:32 pm » wrote: the Marjorie Taylor Greene's and the @RollingRock 's and @bludog 's of the world??---who clearly are experts at what we Liberals should, or should not, be allowed to speak or think?

what say you?
A Rolling Rock gathers no moss. He's got you figured out. Image  
 



Log in or Register to remove ads