User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

Blackvegetable » 12 Apr 2022, 6:11 am » wrote: Morons!

You have the floor.

List all the things Jesse and Greg have told you will happen after November, and why you believe they will make a difference.

Don't make me call you sniveling cowards out by name.


this is like FOS asking for proof of the Holocaust.  You’re asking for proof that the inflation is Biden’s fault.  

No evidence could ever convince either of you to sway your position… you operate on faith
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

Why is America last?
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

Zeets2 » 19 May 2022, 8:29 am » wrote: Maybe it's time for you to consider the fact that the vast majority of Ukraine would have been far better off had they acquiesce to the Russian takeover.  It's certainly great that Russia has been exposed as a paper tiger militarily, but the fact remains that most of those who have fled their homes will likely never be able to return.  Their cities and infrastructure has been bombed into oblivion, the housing of millions have been destroyed, virtually all businesses have been either abandoned or wiped out, and attempting to reconstruct their power grid, water service, roads, bridges, and farms will all take years and hundreds of billions of dollars to replace.  And I'm certainly NOT looking for the US to continue sending them those multi-billion dollar checks to a place that was the most corrupt country in Europe even before the invasion, but you know damn well that a corrupt idiot like Biden will do whatever it takes to keep his money-laundering operation running.

Has anyone bothered to ask those millions of refugees if they would have preferred their life under Russian rule to being homeless and penniless as they are now?
The question should be asked.

for once I totally agree with you.  **** Ukraine and **** Biden
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 May 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: I think we should have forced labor / chain gang work camps that are stocked with juvenile criminals.
The electric power at these work camps should be human powered, too.
If you want hot food and some time listening to the radio...start pedaling mother ****...!!!

treadmills could be connected to belts and pulleys that rotate turbines for energy.

Human exercise is a vast untapped power source
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

I pledge allegiance to the logos
Of the corporate states of America
And the oligarchs which they hide
Easily divide
A FRACTURED nation
With liberty and justice for those who can buy it
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

I don't read that garbage
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

JinnMartini » 13 May 2022, 6:06 pm » wrote: Recreational or not !

They're all drugs to me !

Mandatory death penalty for growers and producers !
I agree .  Kill Phizer and Moderna CEOs
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

sootedupCyndi » 13 May 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: I'm more worried about  Bubble head Bezos.. who wont let his employees take a pizz? works them like slaves?
enough is enough !!!
Workers drop dead on the floor in Amazon shipping centers and get swept aside til end of shift 
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

Musk himself is a workaholic. So he expects everyone else to be, just for a tiny fraction of the profit he gets
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

Neo » 13 May 2022, 7:00 am » wrote: Biden announced a 10 billion dollar police rescue plan. Can't wait to see the squads reaction!

for police in the USA?
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

Vegas » 10 May 2022, 8:56 pm » wrote: Different context. Putin's motives are completely different than what the cold war was about. He appears to have an all or nothing point of view. I can see him being crazy enough to use nukes. The Soviet Union leadership wasn't that crazy. I think Putin is unpredictable. That makes him dangerous. If he uses nukes, then we will also, but not before we try to stop him through military operations.
well let’s make a prediction.  You say US troops will occupy Russia in 3 months.  I say they won’t.  We will revisit the issue in the future and see who was correct

assuming there is a future, if you are right, there won’t be
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

He did. Maybe you missed it
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

Neo » 10 May 2022, 9:01 pm » wrote: I am seeing an alarming number of articles implying a nuclear war would be a manageable inconvenience for most. I remember well hiding under my desk in the 80s knowing then it was so much security theater. That those near the epicenter of a nuclear blast, which I certainly would have been being 5 miles from NORAD, would be the fortunate ones.


unbelievable that people think nuclear war would be no big deal now.  It’s literal Armageddon, as was shown in the low budget film “the day after”
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

FOS » 09 May 2022, 8:30 pm » wrote: But the pattern is always the same. It is always the most wholesome white communities that wind up destroyed.

Try doing the same thing to some orthodox jew community in New York. See what happens.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-envir ... op-dispute

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... grows.html

https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Deceit-Me ... 1624162657
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

sootedupCyndi » 09 May 2022, 4:40 am » wrote: Really? Thats surprising.
How come I see all men sqawking about it. Image


abortions result from hookup culture, which is common on many college campuses and elsewhere.  It trivializes sex, making it less about commitment and more about “fun”

hookup culture is something that men like, and the resulting pregnancies, if easily aborted, do not become a burden on the men involved.  Hence many men being pro choice, and women being pro life.  Pro life ideology forces men to accept the consequences of their sexual conquests.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

Skans » 05 May 2022, 1:54 pm » wrote: You and I seem to share similar views on this subject.
On THIS yeh…
I only agree because the resulting offspring would simply be a further drag on tax dollars.  However, I also oppose corporate welfare to big ag (farm subsidies) and the energy sector, and the immense wastefulness of our so called “national defense”.  All of which I suspect you adore

I am of the old Ron Paul school of thought, rather libertarian which draws ridicule but we all gotta dream big
 
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

Skans » 04 May 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: The question is whether any individual seeking government assistance in the form of welfare, food stamps or government housing should first be sterilized.  If we know the cycle of government handouts would be broken, because the recipients can't have any more kids, then some level of assistance might be palatable. 

Also, by forcing people to become sterilized to receive benefits, that would provide a distinctiveness for them to request such handouts unless absolutely needed.


those seeking govt assistance should, IMO, be unable to reproduce.  You either get govt help, or you get to have kids.  You can’t have both.  That’s fair
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

golfboy » 04 May 2022, 8:23 pm » wrote: Liberals are desperate to keep the Planned Parenthood mills operating at peak efficiency because they murder minority babies.

“A startling 2016 study exposed that in New York City, more black babies are aborted than there are born. Similarly, in 2010, Planned Parenthood fell under scrutiny after a census suggested that the abortion giant was preying on black communities as 79% of their surgical abortion facilities were within walking distance of African American or Hispanic communities.

It is estimated that abortion is the leading killer of black Americans in the USA.

259,366 black Americans are killed by abortion each year. This death toll is greater than every other leading cause of death for black Americans combined.

Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than (all other) homicides, 3.6 times higher than cancer-related deaths, and 3.5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease.


This needs to stop.  How can America ever become a majority black state like Ethiopia if they keep aborting black babies?
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
SJConspirator

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4811

Cannonpointer » 05 May 2022, 12:52 pm » wrote: Daddy Warbucks needed new shoes.

the fictional, stereotypical rich Jew who was actually an homage to a real Jew banker, Warburg
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George