User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

I like this thread. The TreasonMonkeys are always ridiculous like Q. They just make ignorant claims then when proven to be totally wrong they ignore their blatant stupidity and move on leaving behind them a trail LITTERED with nonsense. Yet expect us to take the NEXT bit of STUPID they spew out to be taken as gospel even though they are almost NEVER RIGHT, Its like Lucy with the football ot the Cult leader who keeps changing the date of the end of the world as those dates come and go

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Vegas » 22 Jun 2021, 3:52 pm » wrote: I am hurt that you left me out.
I would LOVE to go at you over this issue but you dont deserve it. On THIS you are rational and reasonable even somwhat insightful.  We disagree on most things but on things you ARE reasonable about I am consistant and not JUST a jerk. I give you credit. Its why I never call you a TreasonMonkey

No on this you deserve to be treated with respect. For me ts not WHO says it but WHAT you say
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

The IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY of this nonsense is so self evident there isnt any reason to do anything but LAUGH at the STUPIDITY

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Now THAT was clever and Fair enough
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Vegas » 22 Jun 2021, 3:40 pm » wrote: Why thank you, Solon. I always knew there was a reason why I liked you.  Image
And  I always knew there wa s reason I LAUGHED at you but seriously psrvert stay away from grade schools
 
 
Last edited by solon on 22 Jun 2021, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

RollingRock » 22 Jun 2021, 3:39 pm » wrote: That's exactly what I say every time I read one of  your posts.   Image
Well Bluto is very intellectually inferior the STUPID is all he CAN bring
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Vegas » 22 Jun 2021, 3:38 pm » wrote: It's not a fantasy. I am just stating reality.
yes most people as STUPID and brainwashed as you are convinced their DELUSIONAL FANTASIES are real. Its how losers get off. GOD you are STUPID Since you are too STUPID to make an argument you substitute rape fantasies because you REALLY ARE that STUPID and that perverted. Stay away from grade schools pervert

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

HA HA HA HA HA you are welcome
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

trump stared a FIRE burning down the entire nieghborhood. Biden is the fireman but to people as STUPID AS CONLIAR the deaths from the fire are HIS fault because he i s here now

THAT is how STUPID BRAINWASHED and PATHETIC TreasonMonkeys are

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Trump got the violence on Jan 6th that he WANTED and his actions PROVED that

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/12/politics ... index.html

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," Trump said, according to lawmakers who were briefed on the call afterward by McCarthy.


McCarthy insisted that the rioters were Trump's supporters and begged Trump to call them off.
Trump's comment set off what Republican lawmakers familiar with the call described as a shouting match between the two men. A furious McCarthy told the then-President the rioters were breaking into his office through the windows, and asked Trump, "Who the f--k do you think you are talking to?" according to a Republican lawmaker familiar with the call.

The Republican members of Congress said the exchange showed Trump had no intention of calling off the rioters even as lawmakers were pleading with him to intervene. Several said it amounted to a dereliction of his presidential duty.

OF COURSE he wasnt going to call them off they were doing EXACTLY what he called them there to do and exactly what he WANTED THEM TO DO

.https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/533 ... pitol-riot

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) said Friday that he heard from senior White House officials that President Trump was "delighted" to hear that his supporters were breaking into the Capitol building in a riot Wednesday that turned deadly.

“As this was unfolding on television, Donald Trump was walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team weren’t as excited as he was as you had rioters pushing against Capitol Police trying to get into the building,” Sasse told conservative talk show host Hugh Hewitt in an interview. “That was happening. He was delighted.”

Trump incited and was DELIGHTED by the violence he hoped would enable a COUP so he could stay in power. Trump got EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED on Jan 6th and the evidence shows this

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Wood IS being investigated by Georgia bar for mental instability

https://www.reuters.com/business/legal/ ... 021-05-04/

But the bar said its request for a mental health evaluation is part of its overall investigation into Wood, who has called for the execution of the former U.S. vice president and allegedly attacked two of his former law colleagues.

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

It GARBAGE and either you KNOW its garbage and are a LIAR or youst STUPIDITY is just an embarrassment. We ALL SEE the right LY(ING about Jan 6th EVERY DAY. I WATCHED a Republicanl lawmaker say it was just another tourist day and that there was no violence. I WATCHED rightwing MORONS claim it was antifa and now the FBI. LIES about it EVERY DAY. The GOP will not ALLOW a bipartisan investigation OF it so they can continue to LIE about ity.  NEO is a LIAR and his post was pure BS
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Another FLEECE the rubes series by the GRIFTER that morons cant get enough of.  He wont be satisified till the TreasonMonkeys of America dont have ONE RED CENT LEFT and he has ALL their money
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Its bad enough they TRIED to pull off a COUP that day. Its bad enough that Trump tried for MONTHS to pull off a coup the right is STILL LYING and TRYING to make Trump a FASCIST DICTATOR and end democracy in America this time will be studied by historians as the TIME OF THE GREAT STUPID

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Benson13 » 20 Jun 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: How desperate & hard up do you have to be to go out and speak with oLiely.....geeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

what a circus
I wonder if O'falafel will pack his loufa
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Blackvegetable » 20 Jun 2021, 2:19 pm » wrote: Cowards never lack for reasons...
This is why TreasonMonkeys like deezer LOVE their propaganda

most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all.
Micheal Rivero

 
 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

peepee » 20 Jun 2021, 2:04 pm » wrote: ...informed?!... 'they' are, largely, fed the same [email protected] gruel 'we' are... [non-republicrat] americans are to be commended for tuning out these bankster puppet 'informers' and their sh!t information...  Image
It true that our 'education' is meant more to turn us into docile workers for industry than to educate us. In school I leared about Teddy Roosevelt and San Juan hill at least four different times but NEVER HEARD the names Mother Jones or Eugene Debs or heard about the Year of the Great upheaval or the Pulman strike or the ludlow massacre or that the US has by FAR the most violent labor history of ANY industrial country inthe world.  A man once said that he was sent to a GIFTED childrens program in NYCity and they didnt CARE if he got Cs but if he was TWO MINUTES LATE.... Yea what we are TAUGHT is how to be a COG in the machine that will be revenue streams for wealth
 
 
Last edited by solon on 20 Jun 2021, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Neo the LIAR he is posting he is LYING like the TROLL he is

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Hank » 18 Jun 2021, 2:54 pm » wrote: Uh huh, actions and job numbers are what matter, not your made up facts.
That is not made up its PLAIN FACT anb you are just TOO STUPID to know what you are talking about

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... htmlDonald Trump ranked worst president in US history by nearly 200 political scientists Nearly 200 of America's top political scientists have voted Donald Trump the worst president in US history.According to the 2018 Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey, Mr Trump ranks even lower than disgraced President Richard Nixon – even among conservatives. Abraham Lincoln, unsurprisingly, takes the top prize. Mr Nixon sits at 33.

Job performace is what matters like him being SO INCOMPETENT that his layzness incompetence and LIES got HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS KILLED?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 22564.html

US could have avoided almost 400,000 Covid deaths with better response, report claims

 As many as 400,000 deaths could have been avoided with a better response to Covid-19 by the United States, a study has claimed.Although the nation’s death toll stands at 540,000 and counting, as many as 400,000 of those could have been avoided, according to a group of research papers released at a Brookings Institution conference.

his JOB PERFORMANCE is responsible for the DEATHS of hundreds of thousands of Americans and to really stupid people THAT is a good reason to vote for him

 

User avatar
solon

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14036

Vegasgiants » 18 Jun 2021, 3:09 pm » wrote: Cinco de mayo is not Mexican Independence Day moron.
Thats true but then NeoTROLL NEVER knows what he is talking about