User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

And worse than that, the demented idiot USES OUR TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR A PIPELINE FOR RUSSIA WHILE KILLING THOSE IN THE US!!!

Has there EVER been anyone who's done anything as stupid in our lifetime?
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

user1637611911 » 29 Nov 2021, 10:39 am » wrote: You are the one who seems to believe anything without reason.  Show us the Individual and Singular terms in our Second Article of Amendment to our federal Constitution.
So, you consider the resolution to the question of gun rights by the Supreme Court of the United States to be "without reason?
You must be a laugh riot at parties!

Dopes like you don't get to override what the US Constitution has provided and what the SC has reaffirmed REPEATEDLY!
Try holding your breath till you turn blue.  Maybe that will change their minds!  :die:   
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

Pengwin » 29 Nov 2021, 10:07 am » wrote: Not even close.

People like Scalia keep making them up...
Do you really think anyone cares what warped rulings exist solely in your feeble mind?
The 2nd Amendment is settled law.  Stamp your feet and pout about it all you like!
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

Be grateful you'll never worry about being the smartest person in the room.  
I'd wager that even your imaginary friends have filed a restraining order on someone as dumb as you!

You get to revel in the fact that you voted for the dumbest and most senile president in American history.  We expected nothing less from you.
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

DennisTheMenace » 27 Nov 2021, 7:42 am » wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong.  Donald Trump lost to Joe Biden in free election by a landslide.

 
OK, you're wrong!  Biden "won" the election through coordinated fraud in the specific handful of states that were needed to rig the votes for him to steal the election.

As far as "dealing with it" goes, most of us have!  In my case, I've laid off workers, reduced inventory, purchased a shotgun for protection from rioters he's given free reign to, and insulated my wealth so it won't be touched by his ridiculous new taxes he's proposing.

And now, I simply wait for the complete breakdown of the economy and watch it crash from the sidelines.  After the 2022 election, I'll decide then whether or not I re-enter the economy.  But for right now, I'm not the one who will feel any pain from $4.50 gas, his skyrocketing inflation, his supply chain failures, his mask and vax mandates, or the massive spike in crime he's given us.

You think the poor and the middle class are able to do the same, or are THEY the ones who are now being crushed by all those problems?
But they DO know that they have idiot voters like YOU to blame, and not me!
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

Blackvegetable » 29 Nov 2021, 8:53 am » wrote: Zeet,

2 votes for "worst of the modern era"

2 for "worse than Buchanan"

Your college sucks.
I see you've got nothing left to defend your idiot with except to continually beat a dead horse, and I imagine you'll still be doing that a year from now after your demented moron costs you record losses in both the House and Senate.  No doubt that when you've caused the lamest of lame ducks in history for your party, you'll STILL be whining about Trump, won't you?

Go get a job, you lazy bum and stop wasting everyone's time with your idiotic ****.  I'm sure SOMEWHERE there's an opening for someone with the Russian basket-weaving skills you're qualified for! 

 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

Yeah, I'M the crazy one!
Don't you leftist, anti-gun nuts realize that there are over 300 million guns that are LEGALLY owned by US citizens?  And they likely have over a trillion rounds of ammunition for them?

Seriously, use your head for just a second and consider that fact and this one:

If LEGAL gun owners were the problem, believe me.  YOU'D **** KNOW IT!!!
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

OdeToJoy » 27 Nov 2021, 10:49 am » wrote: I believe in ethical and moral behavior toward my fellow citizens.  That is my logic.
Well then, you've exposed your own absurdity!
People who have exhibited "ethical and moral behavior" CANNOT by definition be the ones committing gun crimes, can they?
So your "logic" is to pass laws that prevent LAW ABIDING citizens from owning guns, while you have NO SOLUTION WHATSOEVER to prevent anyone with CRIMINAL INTENT from owning a weapon, since ALSO by definition, a criminal is a person WHO DEFIES THE LAW!

Can you now comprehend why those of us with brains reject your blatant ignorance?
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

OdeToJoy » 27 Nov 2021, 10:33 am » wrote: Yes, but you spout the NRA talking points.  Same old, same old straw man argument.
I think it's best you keep your idiotic theories to yourself, liberal!  
Your desire to take guns away from law abiding citizens to stop criminals from killing people is no different than suggesting we take away the driver's license from law abiding Americans because of the number of people killed by drunk drivers.

I'm guessing that logic was never a strong subject for you, was it?
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

supraTruth » 23 Sep 2020, 12:08 pm » wrote: That is just another lie by u idiot tCONS who work to undermine the ACA.  Our healthcare "system" has never been beneficial to Americans who have lost their jobs along with their health.
Haven't you heard?  We HAVE a program to cover that and it's called COBRA.  What's that?  You don't like COBRA because it costs more than what you were getting on your last job? So you want a cheaper plan that everyone else needs to pay for because you can't find another job when Trump already had us at record low unemployment levels?  TOO DAMN BAD!  If you really can't afford it and can't find a job, well then you have yet ANOTHER government program to cover you that's called MEDICAID!  Oh, you don't like that plan either?  And instead, you prefer to demand everyone must pay for Obamacare mandates that FORCE everyone to pay for a **** plan that you don't like either?  Well, what the **** makes you think you're going to get yet ANOTHER plan that a spoiled brat like you will love?

At some point, lazy slobs like you need to be told to go **** yourself, because we're ALREADY paying trillions in tax dollars to try to appease you, and if that's STILL not enough, then you need to be told to shut the **** up, take what is offered, and keep in mind that a hospital is required by ANOTHER law that taxpayers contribute to that force them to treat you regardless of your ability to pay!

Got that cupcake?
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

user1637611911 » 28 Nov 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: The infrastructure deal has already been signed.  It is up to the cabinet to make sure their areas of responsibility are being addressed adequately.
That deal would have been signed into law no matter WHO was president!
Except that libs like you are too ignorant to realize that Biden was placed in charge of the LAST almost a trillion dollar "infrastructure" bill, and it was mostly wasted by giving hundreds of billions to failing unions and so called "green energy" companies like Solyndra, Beacon Power, First Solar, and dozens more that quickly went broke, right after kicking back millions to Obama, Biden, and the rest of the corrupt DNC.

Apparently, you learned NOTHING from Biden's ignorance and costly stupidity, so much so that you're jumping for joy to give the same buffoon ANOTHER trillion to waste in the same manner, proving you're totally incapable of learning from history.

As if we didn't already know that!
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

Pengwin » 28 Nov 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: I accept the one the Founders understood at the time which meant:


 
You, on the other hand, reject American History.
****!  You're simply dumb enough to believe that a group of men who had just won a victory over tyranny with their armed men would choose to restrict that right to keep it from other men, when their sole objective at that time was to defend their fledgling country from such tyranny ever again.

You're attempting to impress YOUR anti-gun agenda upon the rest of a country that needs to protect itself from the tyranny of today more than ever, while being vastly outnumbered by Americans who recognize the danger of disarming far more than a dope like you!  Why is it that you think Americans have set records for the most guns purchased both last year and already this year?  Here's a clue, dimwit!  Unlike you, they see the inability of our government to protect us and have come to realize that with this buffoon in charge, they don't even have the desire to protect law abiding Americans any longer!

Go ahead and try to deny that!
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

Cannonpointer » 27 Nov 2021, 6:07 pm » wrote: When ya run into trouble renting to trailer trash, you might want to rethink the whole trailer renting business. Image
Not always easy to determine at the time of rental.  And the property was a beautiful two-bedroom home in a two family home in the NJ suburbs, one mile from the interstate and about a 15 minute drive into Manhattan.  But full disclosure, I also rented out a vacation home in the Pocono Mts. in PA for several years with no problems whatsoever, in an area I would have thought was teeming with trailer trash, but that wasn't the case.
So one really never knows.
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

user1637611911 » 28 Nov 2021, 10:57 am » wrote: There is no appeal to ignorance of the (majestic equality of the) law. 

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.”

― Anatole France
Attempting to appeal to your or any other liberal ignorance is way down the list of things I'd ever contemplate doing for an ignorant liberal.

You idiots made your Biden bed, now lie in it!
Tell me, which do you like better?  His $4.50 a gallon gas, or looking at empty shelves in the supermarket for **** you can't afford to buy anyway?

Image
 
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

Pengwin » 27 Nov 2021, 12:47 pm » wrote: That part of U.S. history is not "warped", you just don't like it because the Second Amendment doesn't say what you want it to.

Didn't say what Scalia wasted it to either - so he just ignored both the Amendment and U.S. history to make up a right which doesn't exist...
Are you serious?!?!  The 2nd Amendment says EXACTLY what I want it to, and that definition has been affirmed by the Supreme Court REPEATEDLY!
If there's ANYONE who don't like what it says and means, it's liberal sissies like YOU!
So maybe you morons should take the advice you idiots dish out on abortion, OK?  If you don't LIKE the right to bear arms, DON'T BUY A GUN!
And stop annoying the rest of us with your pablum-filled fears, because we frankly don't give a **** what you're wringing your hands over from one day to the next!  It's virtually impossible for the rest of us to keep up with your attempts to redefine everything to suit your progressive whims!
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

sootedupCyndi » 27 Nov 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: Zeets. It sure didn't look like any of them were having trouble affording food. Image
Yeah, I noticed that!  These were likely the ones that were too slow to be able to run with the rioters and looters last year, and they felt left out.
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

Squatchman » 27 Nov 2021, 3:25 am » wrote:  The only minority I can think of that isn't civilized is the trump supporting minority.
It sure didn't look like there were many Trump supporters in that mob, did it?  
Ironically, it looked eerily reminiscent of the BLM and Antifa riots last summer who were virtually ALL ignorant Trump haters.
Just like you!
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

Neo » 27 Nov 2021, 10:07 am » wrote: Come on man! You know all the blm rioting and violence was committed by Trump supporters trying to make blm look bad. Tropic Thunder shows how far we have come in convincing blackface. It's evil crackers trying to destroy the righteous movement not at all built on a pillar of lies.
Sure!  Once it's been explained to us how they were Trump supporters doing all the damage while the BLM and Antifa rioters, looters, arsonists, and vandals were all "mostly peaceful", then all we have to do is accept their idiotic claims that it was all the fault of white supremacists.  And some of the dumbest libs here can't resist insisting that a group of blacks fighting with a white hostess in a restaurant MUST have been Trump supporters. 

They need to push the big lie in order to deflect the spotlight from the idiot they elected and the huge spike in crime that they've caused, no matter how dumb it makes them appear!
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

IkeBana » 26 Nov 2021, 8:45 pm » wrote: Since you asked.  No, I don't think so.
Well then, I guess you're not as informed about the idiot you voted for, since I seem to know much more about the demented moron than you do!
Guess it's easier to claim memory loss than to admit what a lying scumbag you helped to elect, isn't it?
Biden Announces Big Idea To End The Pandemic
Lisa Kashinsky, Boston Herald | Dec 4, 2020

Joe Biden plans to urge Americans to mask up for 100 days when he takes office and said he’s asked Dr. Anthony Fauci to stay on in his administration — plowing ahead with his transition as President Trump suffered another legal blow at the hands of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.

Biden said during an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper Thursday that he would make his request of the public on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20.

“I’m going to ask the public for 100 days to mask. Just 100 days to mask. Not forever, just 100 days. And I think we’ll see a significant reduction” in the spread of the virus, Biden said.
So, I guess it's just another of the idiot's failed plans, just like the border mess, like the Afghanistan debacle, the huge inflation he's caused, the decision to stop oil production wherever he could that has more than doubled the price of gas, while OPEC laughs in his face when he goes to them begging to lower the price, or how he's even managed to kill more Americans in 10 months WITH the Trump vaccine than died under Trump WITHOUT it!

THAT'S the chump that liberal dopes like you want leading the country, isn't it?
But don't concern yourself with your own foolishness last year.  You'll have plenty of time to reflect on how dumb you were after you lose the House and Senate next year in what will be one of the largest election turnovers in history.

Your kind of ignorance doesn't come cheaply!

 
 
Image

User avatar
Zeets2

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2327

DeplorablePatriot » 26 Nov 2021, 6:54 pm » wrote: Amazing. This never happens in my town. We're not diverse n' stuff.  Image  

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bl ... M%3DHDRSC3
Think it was just a coincidence that well over 90% of the mob were black, just like the wilding and looting mobs we see at every riot?
At some point, we must acknowledge that many minorities currently living in this country are simply not sufficiently suited for civilization.
 
Image