Vegas » Yesterday, 9:18 pm » wrote: ↑
I want...no...I demand justice. I demand that white males get a week, or a month, dedicated to them. I demand we get treated equally.
actually our thought leaders are telling us NOT to do rallies, because we are political dissidents. The state will find an excuse to arrest ussimplejack » Yesterday, 10:53 pm » wrote: ↑https://news.yahoo.com/white-lives-matt ... 44843.html
Notice how they refer to white folk? Thank trump.
Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 2:36 pm » wrote: ↑
And watching the puppet show is not as informative as watching it work on the dimwits.
You see the puppet show. You respond as a well manipulated goof.
I see the actual reason for the puppet show - for the Soviet style public show trial.
The purpose of the public show trial is to indoctrinate the left that white police get away with murdering blacks. How would it serve that agenda to convict Chauvin? Or more precisely, how much better would it serve that agenda to let him off?
On that evidence, I believe he will walk. The machine that controls your emotions (I won't pretend you have thoughts or opinions of your own) might settle for convicting him - they've still made their argument. But their argument would be much better served by Chauvin being acquitted - and I have confidence in their gluttony and their brazenness, as well as in their desire to see blood in America's streets.
I predict acquittal.
Yeah, I will. What chauvin did was extremely unlikely to kill someone who isn't overdosing. In fact I am sure that police do this all the time...chauvin was not improvising with some sort of sudden artistic inspiration.Abatjour » 10 Apr 2021, 7:36 pm » wrote: ↑
But hey, if you want to continue to argue against decorated scholars and medical doctors/scientists with experience in these scenarios; Enjoy!
The usa is very racist against white people, of course. Institutionally as well...affirmative action policies abound...and every race has an advocacy group except white people.DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 6:51 am » wrote: ↑
Moving on, where is all this Asian hate coming from? Bashing little Asian guys and gals for no reason.
Granted, most Asian kids will rank higher in school than most white kids.
Intelligence is an inheritable trait...grade school, high school, college...it doesn't matter.
Most black kids will no doubt be better at every sport than most of the white kids. Other than swimming.
The only thing white people do better than people of "color" is be racist.
Well people CAN just say anything. And I personally only care to indulge in effort when the cause seems worthwhile...e.g. i am speaking to a person who seems to have a brain.
They despise trump now. And as they became more aware of jews (like myself) they also realize that of course they should have known...because trump was surrounded by jews.Polar1ty » 09 Apr 2021, 8:33 pm » wrote: ↑
The SPLC claims they backed the candidacy of Donald Trump (in 2016)...I am assured some rather sour grapes were plucked as Trump turned out to be a fake populist, not too far from his predecessor.
On an unrelated note:
I'm not one of those you should be trying to "convert" (whatever that means). I simply observe the varying beliefs/ideological foundations of various non-mainstream political opinions, which obviously includes yours.
Whatever the political group (collapseniks, market anarchists, left-communists, post-Marxists, Ayncrapper libertarians, fascists) you can assume I've engaged with them all at least a few times. My curiosity demanded it, and I fulfilled my wishes.
While I'm not supportive of any one in particular, there is one flaw that governs them all: they must displace liberalism (which today means global capitalism with republican forms of national government) by any means necessary, yet they cannot.
Judging by how events are going, that's not happening any time soon. Liberalism is too powerful.
Your best bet is some black swan "game changer" event...maybe some apocalypse that shatters the global capitalist order. I certainly will not be placing my chips on the table for those odds.
Under a Poisson distribution, as time goes on, the probability one of these events happens is more and more likely. You only need one moonshot to succeed.
So who knows? I believe the 21st century holds many surprises...
The GOP is clearly unwilling to represent the interests of white people in the usa. Supporting the GOP is obviously just a dead end, for all white people, regardless of how racist they are.Anti-republiKlan » 09 Apr 2021, 7:55 pm » wrote: ↑
Ted Nugent Wants to Know Where the Shutdowns Were for COVID-1 Through COVID-18 — No, Really
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ted ... 56985.html
Unlike every leftist on earth, I actually read the ipcc reports.Cannonpointer » 12 May 2020, 6:31 pm » wrote: ↑
2. When plants evolved photosynthesis, atmospheric carbon levels were in the thousands of parts per million - not the hundreds. Plants today live in a carbon starved environment, by evolutionary standards.
3. For most of the earth's history, atmospheric carbon has been above 1000ppm. Every plant on earth does better in a carbon enriched environment, and virtually all greenhouse or hothouse grown vegetables are grown in a carbon enriched environment.
4. If every major city in America invested a thousand bucks per person on carbon enriched greenhouses, the carbon saved from no longer trucking veggies to market and the carbon sequestered by the crops in the enriched environments would better address carbon emissions than will creating any global trading boards to allow the privileged few (gore and his cronies on both sides of the pretend aisle) to "speculate" (take a cut) on the very air we breathe.
5. OSHA allows 1000ppm of atmospheric carbon in conference rooms at work.
6. Rupert Murdoch, owner of fox news, is perceived as being against climate change. In truth, he owns 150 OTHER media outlets which are all global warming, all the time. His enterprise at fox is only STALLING, while the principles squabble about their seats at the table and their cut of the pie. Once those issues are sorted, fox will be instructed to "grudgingly" admit they were "wrong" about climate change - and endorse a carbon trading board. Indeed, republicans were originally tasked with introducing the idea of carbon trading, under Poppi Bush.
7. Sea levels don't rise exclusively in the third world, as we are being instructed - the oceans are not racist.
8. You do not know what the optimum temperature of the earth is. No one does. We might be getting closer to it, or farther from it - no one can say.
9. You do not know what the optimum atmospheric carbon level is. No one does. All life on earth dies if it dips under 200, and declines as it nears that number. It is virtually certain that levels are lower than optimal, given that there are no known species of plants which are not currently operating at below optimal carbon levels.
10. The lowest carbon levels recorded in earth's history - in the 200s - coincide with ice ages (which are extinction events).
But we know the theoretical maximum for solar is and we are very close to it.Vegas » 08 Apr 2021, 10:17 pm » wrote: ↑
Dude I fully understand why you are frisky. White men are treated like **** in the uk.DavidNichols » 08 Apr 2021, 4:41 pm » wrote: ↑
Neo » 07 Apr 2021, 3:33 pm » wrote: ↑