User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Vegas » Yesterday, 9:18 pm » wrote: I noticed that to be considered important among the left, you have to be a victim somehow...Or just make up victimhood. Well...ok.   I feel victimized. My delicate  feelings have been damaged. As a white male, I am woke to the oppression and lies that us white males have been the target. Every oppressive act is considered to be the white man's fault. Blacks living in poverty with sky rocketing crime rates,, white man's fault. Women hitting the glass ceiling, white man's fault. Minorities living in lower class conditions, white man's fault. Homos not getting wedding cakes, white man's fault...As a white male, my feelings are hurt, and I feel like a victim for being a part of the primary go-to group that is wrongly assigned blame.

I want...no...I demand justice. I demand that white males get a week, or a month, dedicated to them. I demand we get treated equally.

another aspect of the victimization of white people is that they are not allowed to complain about being victims. The only acceptable victims in woke philosophy are people who are not actually victims.

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Huey » Today, 7:35 am » wrote: That is an excellent point.  There are those who believe white supremacy is the greatest threat to the country yet there ain't enough of them to hold rallies.

There actually are a lot of 'white supremacists'...or people who are simply concerned about the welfare of white people. But they also are fully aware of their dissident status. If you attend a rally like this, you will of course be permanently unempoyable.

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

actually our thought leaders are telling us NOT to do rallies, because we are political dissidents. The state will find an excuse to arrest us

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 2:36 pm » wrote: I have no reason to watch it. I don't believe a word you say about this case - for cause.

And watching the puppet show is not as informative as watching it work on the dimwits.

You see the puppet show. You respond as a well manipulated goof.

I see the actual reason for the puppet show - for the Soviet style public show trial.

The purpose of the public show trial is to indoctrinate the left that white police get away with murdering blacks. How would it serve that agenda to convict Chauvin? Or more precisely, how much better would it serve that agenda to let him off?

On that evidence, I believe he will walk. The machine that controls your emotions (I won't pretend you have thoughts or opinions of your own) might settle for convicting him - they've still made their argument. But their argument would be much better served by Chauvin being acquitted - and I have confidence in their gluttony and their brazenness, as well as in their desire to see blood in America's streets.

I predict acquittal.

I agree with your general way of looking at this case...but I actually predict the opposite result for chauvin, based on your own assumptions.

First of all, people who have decided they live in a white supremacist society where white cops want to and are allowed to just kill blacks with impunity are insane. Things that actually happen in reality do not affect their faith at all. WHether chauvin walks or not, whether we elect a black president or not, etc. will never matter and will never cause them to question their assumptions.

The elite know this.

The elite also know that for the rest of us, who are not totally insane, everything that has happened for the past few years is simply wrong and an abuse of power and revealing the elite hatred of all white people. What they are obviously trying to do to us is demoralize us. They want to rule us with brutality and fear, not with deception...because we are too difficult to deceive.

So actually, they will convict chauvin, and they will give him the maximum punishment. And if this result in mass resignations of police across the country, the elite will say good. Now we can privatize (judaize) the police force.

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Abatjour » 10 Apr 2021, 7:36 pm » wrote: A knee on the back of the neck while the front of the neck is torqued against the asphalt, clearly can kill a human.

But hey, if you want to continue to argue against decorated scholars and medical doctors/scientists with experience in these scenarios; Enjoy!
Yeah, I will. What chauvin did was extremely unlikely to kill someone who isn't overdosing. In fact I am sure that police do this all the time...chauvin was not improvising with some sort of sudden artistic inspiration. 

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 6:51 am » wrote: Whites have treated blacks like second hand citizens for a couple hundred years. That's undebatable. 

Moving on, where is all this Asian hate coming from?  Bashing little Asian guys and gals for no reason. 

Granted, most Asian kids will rank higher in school than most white kids.  

Intelligence is an inheritable trait...grade school, high school, college...it doesn't matter. 

Most black kids will no doubt be better at every sport than most of the white kids.  Other than swimming. 

The only thing white people do better than people of "color" is be racist.
The usa is very racist against white people, of course. Institutionally as well...affirmative action policies abound...and every race has an advocacy group except white people. 

I actually think blacks are treated like royalty...unless their interests happen to conflict with Jewish interests. 

But if black people were treated like ****, I wouldn't care. Not my problem. They have a massive continent they can go to and be **** Africans. I have no place on earth where I will be treated like a member of a legitimite people. 

So they can take their whining about 'some white guy crossed the street cause he thought I was criminal cause most criminals are in fact black', and shove it up their ***. 

Please do abolish the us government and law enforcement. I look forward to the return of lynching. 
 

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 6:23 pm » wrote: Yet a claim is stronger that is backed by evidence.  If you fail to.provide evidence you can just say anything. 

Those are the rules of debate and you only hate them if you have no evidence.   Lol
Well people CAN just say anything. And I personally only care to indulge in effort when the cause seems worthwhile...e.g. i am speaking to a person who seems to have a brain.

If you and I ever actually debated, for example, you would be astonished at how much evidence I can provide for claims.

But that won't ever happen. I don't really see you as worthwhile.

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Abatjour » 10 Apr 2021, 4:46 am » wrote:  @Neo  @Cannonpointer  ​@Blutarski  @Blue Devil  @FOS  @Al Donal  @Zeets2   after his testimony this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

the level of credentialism worship from left NPCs is really remarkable. One would think a trial is unnecessary, because the medical examiner has decided to give a homicide label...despite also admitting that floyd may have died of a drug overdose.

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 9:56 pm » wrote: Something makes me very nervous about it too. yikes. Image  take a bus instead.
Maybe just stay home https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Polar1ty » 09 Apr 2021, 8:33 pm » wrote: Not until you just mentioned it.

The SPLC claims they backed the candidacy of Donald Trump (in 2016)...I am assured some rather sour grapes were plucked as Trump turned out to be a fake populist, not too far from his predecessor.

========================================

On an unrelated note:

I'm not one of those you should be trying to "convert" (whatever that means). I simply observe the varying beliefs/ideological foundations of various non-mainstream political opinions, which obviously includes yours.

Whatever the political group (collapseniks, market anarchists, left-communists, post-Marxists, Ayncrapper libertarians, fascists) you can assume I've engaged with them all at least a few times. My curiosity demanded it, and I fulfilled my wishes.

While I'm not supportive of any one in particular, there is one flaw that governs them all: they must displace liberalism (which today means global capitalism with republican forms of national government) by any means necessary, yet they cannot.

Judging by how events are going, that's not happening any time soon. Liberalism is too powerful.

Your best bet is some black swan "game changer" event...maybe some apocalypse that shatters the global capitalist order. I certainly will not be placing my chips on the table for those odds.

And yet...

Under a Poisson distribution, as time goes on, the probability one of these events happens is more and more likely. You only need one moonshot to succeed.

So who knows? I believe the 21st century holds many surprises...
They despise trump now. And as they became more aware of jews (like myself) they also realize that of course they should have known...because trump was surrounded by jews. 

Liberalism contains internal contradictions which must result in its self destruction. It is absurd, for example to be both democratic and individualistic. And it is absurd to have a political philosophy based around resisting politics and encouraging political systems undermining each other. 

The only thing that has kept the usa going as long as it has is artificial constructs that created unity. White nationalism in our early development and the soviet enemy in our latter development.

Today...we are american as apple pie. But literally. Nothing unites us other than consuming product and in fact...people don't eat much apple pie. 

In a couple decades people will look back and say it is absurd that everyone did not know the collapse was about to come. 
 

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Neo » 09 Apr 2021, 2:57 pm » wrote: Not about assertive. It's about celebration. They want to be accepted as normal.
Homosexuality? 

Normal? 

A homosexual species would go extinct. How can homosexuality ever be normal? 

It is by definition a pathology. 
 

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Anti-republiKlan » 09 Apr 2021, 7:55 pm » wrote: After trump the ConMan...I'd go more RACIST if I were you....and nominate ted "Crap His Pants" nugent if I were you IDIOTS!!
Ted Nugent Wants to Know Where the Shutdowns Were for COVID-1 Through COVID-18 — No, Really
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ted ... 56985.html
The GOP is clearly unwilling to represent the interests of white people in the usa. Supporting the GOP is obviously just a dead end, for all white people, regardless of how racist they are. 

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

DavidNichols » 08 Apr 2021, 11:41 pm » wrote: I'm studying it and can find nothing wrong with Nazism. Let's hear your complaints.
My only complaint is that a grug like you is supporting fascism.
 

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Cannonpointer » 12 May 2020, 6:31 pm » wrote: 1. Only by foreshortening the history of the earth to the last 600,000 years, as al gore did in his film, can the case be made that atmospheric carbon levels are anything but historically low.

2. When plants evolved photosynthesis, atmospheric carbon levels were in the thousands of parts per million - not the hundreds. Plants today live in a carbon starved environment, by evolutionary standards.

3. For most of the earth's history, atmospheric carbon has been above 1000ppm. Every plant on earth does better in a carbon enriched environment, and virtually all greenhouse or hothouse grown vegetables are grown in a carbon enriched environment.

4. If every major city in America invested a thousand bucks per person on carbon enriched greenhouses, the carbon saved from no longer trucking veggies to market and the carbon sequestered by the crops in the enriched environments would better address carbon emissions than will creating any global trading boards to allow the privileged few (gore and his cronies on both sides of the pretend aisle) to "speculate" (take a cut) on the very air we breathe.

5. OSHA allows 1000ppm of atmospheric carbon in conference rooms at work.

6. Rupert Murdoch, owner of fox news, is perceived as being against climate change. In truth, he owns 150 OTHER media outlets which are all global warming, all the time. His enterprise at fox is only STALLING, while the principles squabble about their seats at the table and their cut of the pie. Once those issues are sorted, fox will be instructed to "grudgingly" admit they were "wrong" about climate change - and endorse a carbon trading board. Indeed, republicans were originally tasked with introducing the idea of carbon trading, under Poppi Bush.

7. Sea levels don't rise exclusively in the third world, as we are being instructed - the oceans are not racist.

8. You do not know what the optimum temperature of the earth is. No one does. We might be getting closer to it, or farther from it - no one can say.

9. You do not know what the optimum atmospheric carbon level is. No one does. All life on earth dies if it dips under 200, and declines as it nears that number. It is virtually certain that levels are lower than optimal, given that there are no known species of plants which are not currently operating at below optimal carbon levels.

10. The lowest carbon levels recorded in earth's history - in the 200s - coincide with ice ages (which are extinction events).
Unlike every leftist on earth, I actually read the ipcc reports. 

I will mention 2 things that no leftist seems to know:

1) nobody is pretending that climate change is an existential crisis. Literally asteroids or yellowstone are a more significant existential crisis. 

2) the scientists themselves admit their predictions thus far suck, so the whole theory could be totally bogus. Predictions are how you test theory, after all. 
 

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Bidennextpresident » 08 Apr 2021, 8:30 pm » wrote: Floyd was killed over a suspected counterfeit $20.

I don't care what you think Chauvin is guilty or innocent of. Something is profoundly wrong with a police system where you can die over twenty dollars.

This is a lie. Floyd was not killed at all.

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Vegas » 08 Apr 2021, 10:17 pm » wrote: Yeah, I guess. However, technology in green energy can only advance if it's studied ongoing. Solar still pretty much sucks...for now. When it first was developed, the panels could only output 10% efficiency. They are now at 22%. Which still sucks, but it is getting better.
But we know the theoretical maximum for solar is and we are very close to it. 

Basically solar will always suck. 

Want a promising fried? Hydro. Water turbines are actually a promising source of energy. 

But again...none of this Is new. No breakthroughs in this field since ww2.
 
 

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

DavidNichols » 08 Apr 2021, 4:41 pm » wrote: You got someone in your family close to sixty? I was in Iraq at 50! Guess what will happen to your sixty-year-old relative? I'm dangerous for my age...recently returned from playing soccer in Spain against 30-years-olds! Let's do this!
Dude I fully understand why you are frisky. White men are treated like **** in the uk. 

But you honestly are lashing out at the wrong people. Both vegas and I are sympathetic to your situation. 

I am in fact full blown fascist. I think all non whites should simply be de citizened and deported from the uk. It's never gonna happen, but I think it should. 

I don't think vegas is as radical as I am but he is certainly willing to listen to and understand these issues. 

Something is seriously malfunctioning when you lash out at your allies. 
 
 
Last edited by FOS on 08 Apr 2021, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Neo » 07 Apr 2021, 3:33 pm » wrote: The US military is sworn to uphold the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Wonder how they will side with an unconstitutional gun grab? Perhaps that is why they are trying to increase recruitment of alt lifestyle individuals?

the constitution hasnt been relevant in decades.

Actually i would say the constitution was proven defunct in the american civil war. But at the very least, civil rights is fundamentally opposed to the constitution and openly violates freedom of association, among other things. This is actually a well known and uncontroversial fact that is taught plainly to law students in universities today.

The constitution, like all laws, is nothing more than a promise that state power makes to its people. You cannot force power to obey its own promises when it no longer feels like keeping them...you dont have the power to.

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

Neo » 08 Apr 2021, 6:54 am » wrote: Your choices are a nine minute blood choke or fentanyl poisoning. Toxicology shows he had the fentanyl. Never heard of a nine minute blood choke. The face down position didn't help but the complaint seems to be focused on the knee.

we could also say he was a covid death

User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9300

JeanMoulin » 06 Apr 2021, 10:18 am » wrote: They don't have a monopoly on those things. Look at the south.

Are you talking about the large black population in the south?