User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

nuckinfutz » 14 Apr 2022, 7:12 pm » wrote: Abbott is guilty of HUMAN TRAFFICKING! Imagemg:   Imagemg:   Imagemg:  Greg Abbott bused migrants to Washington DC and just so happened to drop them off in front of the Fox News studio as Fox cameras stood by for their ‘exclusive’ report. So dehumanizing and cruel.They are now literally creating stunts to film for use as propaganda.Transporting humans for the sole purpose of exploiting them for profit (in this case political points) is human trafficking!
Image
 He should be hung by his testicles until DEAD! Image   Image   Image  
Abbott is doing NOTHING that Joe Biden isn't doing... Joe Biden drops them off on Abbotts doorstep... and Abbott RETURNS the favor !!  EXCEPT, NOW it's no longer a SECRET !!  Everyone in AMERICA now knows what Joe was doing, and what the Texas Governor is doing in return !!  And you know WHAT ?  MOST Americans APPLAUD him !

And ANOTHER bus load is dropped off in Washington DC !!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fourth-texas ... hington-dc

 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

Beekeeper » 16 Apr 2022, 3:14 pm » wrote: Durham says CIA found data alleging Trump-Russia connection not 'technically plausible,' was 'user created'

Durham says he will seek immunity for a Fusion GPS employee during the trial of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann
Special Counsel John Durham asserted in a court filing Friday that the CIA concluded data from Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann alleging coordination between Donald Trump and Russia was "not technically plausible" and was "user created."

 In the filing, Durham responded to objections from Sussmann’s defense regarding what evidence could be admissible at Sussmann's trial, which is scheduled to begin next month. Sussmann is accused of lying to the FBI by saying he was not attending a meeting on behalf of a particular client when he was actually presenting the information on behalf of the HIllary Clinton campaign and a technology executive with whom he worked.

 Durham in February first revealed that the government would establish during trial that among the data "exploited" was domain name system (DNS) internet traffic pertaining to "a particular healthcare provider, Trump Tower, Donald Trump's Central Park West apartment building, and the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP)."

(read the ENTIRE FILING, MORONS before you post your VOMIT!!)
https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/ ... to,-18,792

In February, Durham said data was exploited "by mining the EOP's DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump," adding the data was used to establish "an inference" and "narrative" tying Trump to Russia.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham ... er-created
I think Durham is putting the pressure on... AND Sussman is still HOPING against HOPE that someone will SAVE him... BUT, at this point, with all the evidence that has ALREADY been obtained... I think he's TOAST !  He will be asked LOTS of questions, and if he tells the truth, he will be implicating LOTS of other people... AND if he LIES, he's digging his own hole deeper !

THIS should be a FUN trial... actually, I HOPE he doesn't "cop a plea" and pleads guilty... BUT, that might be the quickest and easiest way to phase 2 of this entire FIASCO !!  WHICH will start to implicate Hillary, the DNC, and the inner circle of Democrats... Phase 3 might implicate Obama himself !!
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

golfboy » 16 Apr 2022, 2:24 pm » wrote: Of course.  You are the idiots pushing for open borders so you have slaves to pick your fruit and vegetables. 
You don't see any Conservatives calling for this invasion of our border to continue.
You know what... ALL thru-out America's history... since Andrew Jackson and the BEGINNING of the Democrat Party... Democrats have been RACISTS, LIARS, SCUMBAGS and THIEVES... AND have always tried to BLAME someone ELSE !!  ...from Andrew Jackson ethnically CLEANSING the Indians from Alabama, Georgia, and Florida, and KILLING 1/4 of them in the process... to the Civil WAR... resulting in HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS killed... to the emergence of the KKK... Jim Crowe... and NOW their NEW Metropolitan PLANTATIONS...

When it comes to the Democrat Party... THEY are EVERY BIT the RACISTS, LIARS, SCUMBAGS and THIEVES NOW... as they were THEN !!

 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

Blackvegetable » 09 Mar 2022, 3:47 pm » wrote: Anyone?

Bueller?

Here's my take.

The Russian Air Force is plagued with poor maintenance, shortage of parts, and limited numbers of planes with cutting edge avionics.

My guess is that Ukranians would turn it into a turkey shoot with superior versions of Russian planes.
No... its not that.. the REAL answer is... Stinger Missiles !!

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/uk ... 108fe6463f

AND if you want to know why the Ukrainians are so successful knocking out Russian Tanks... the answer is Javelin Missiles !!

https://www.military-today.com/missiles/javelin.htm

Over the last few years of the Trump Administration, the Ukrainians were sent thousands of them... BOTH Javalins and Stingers... THAT was why Trump often said Obama sent them blankets, and HE sent them REAL WEAPONS !!  The Ukrainians should be be THANKFUL to Trump, and to other NATO leaders like Boris Yelson... who REALLY gave them the ability to DEFEND themselves.  Of course, the Ukrainians themselves have shown a LOT of GUTS, to fight BACK the way they have... GREAT weapons in the hands of cowards, are WORTHLESS !
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

impartialobserver » 15 Apr 2022, 12:54 pm » wrote: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/20 ... 69feea329c

Not a perfect source but it gives some insight as to why prices are increasing. Stopping some leases in America is not the sole cause of price increases... For this to be true, the US would not import any oil.. not a drop and therefore all current supply would have been sourced in the US. Everybody who has a shred of honesty knows this not to be the case.
ANYONE who POST that as the REASON for Inflation and Gasoline prices rising is a COMPLETE IDIOT !!

First, Gasoline prices are NOT the only thing that is rising in price... OVERALL inflation was caused by taking an economy that was already doing ok... and injection TRILLIONS of Dollars of UN_NEEDED government spending into the equation... and THAT is what caused inflation to heat up... and Gasoline prices are PART of the "Inflation" !

Second, When Joe Biden took office THREE of his FIRST actions were to: 1) RE-Regulate the oil & gas industry... THOUSANDS of Regulations that Donald Trump had ended... Joe Biden RE-IMPOSED... 2)  STOPPED drilling and exploration on public lands, which Donald Trump had opened up... and 3)  TERMINATED the Keystone pipeline which by now would have been sending MILLIONS of barrels of oil down from Canada EVERY DAY... but instead... we have NOTHING !!

THOSE action had more than ANYTHING else to do with gas prices rising... AND gas prices were ALREADY rising BEFORE Putin invaded Ukraine... soe Joe Biden's FAVORITE EXCUSE (Vladimre Putin) is ALSO a BULL CRAP excuse  !

If you want I can add attachments that PROVE everything I've said... THEY have been posted so often, and that MOST of America ALREADY knows about... HOW ANYONE could try to BULL **** people with HALF truth and LIES is UTTERLY MIND BOGGLING!!


 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

BUT!!  MAYBE!!

MAYBE... They should ALL STAY and START electing REPUBLICANS into offices (Local State and National) RATHER than the IDIOT Democrats that they HAVE been for YEARS... and WHO have PROVEN for DECADES that they CAN NOT govern these cities... and ALL they can do is SCREW them all UP MORE every YEAR... and THEN, ASK for MORE taxes, so they can divert MILLIONS into their own pockets, and CONTINUE to SCREW the CITIES and their PEOPLE OVER... EVEN MORE !!

But, DON'T listen to me... LISTEN to you FAVORITE LYING Democrat Politician... whio GIVES A CRAP about YOU !

https://www.foxnews.com/media/seattle-c ... ves-family
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

slideman » 14 Apr 2022, 1:33 pm » wrote: Except that that's not what started the Mueller investigation at all.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... nks-russia
WHAT in HELL are you talking about ???

The Dossier was farmed out by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat National Committee's Legal firm (Perkins Kooi)... to an X-British spy (Christopher Steele), who had ties with Russia !   HE was the one who WAS PAID by Hillary and the DNC, THRU Perkins0Kooi, to put the Dossier together... and WAS the one the article you referenced above was TALKING ABOUT !!  HE is also the one who the Brits had testify about the AUTHENTICITY of the "Russian" Dossier... and 3 YEARS ago, WHEN HE indicated it was NOT FACTUAL... he made similar statements when he was brought to testify in America about it !!

HOWEVER, BEFORE THAT... After the FAKE Russian Dossier was created, and BEFORE Christopher Steele was caught and testified about it... Michael Sussman... was the one who MET with the FBI, LIED when he claimed he was not working for ANYONE, and LEAKED the Dossier to the FBI as FACTUAL... when he KNEW it was NOT !!

SO... YOU are WRONG... IF the Dossier would have been brought to the FBI by the Clinton Campaign... CHANCES ARE it would have been IGNORED... but WHEN it was portrayed as FACT... by someone who had no reason to lie... THEY believed it !  Maybe they SHOULD NOT have believed it, and SHOULD have known better... and MAYBE it is PLAUSIBLE deniability by the FBI who SHOULD have known better, but WANTED to presecute Donald Trump... THAT is a discussion for a different time... 

HOWEVER, THEY believed it... THEY ran with it, THEY got the Special Council appointed, and IT TURNED INTO the MUELLER Investigation... AND it all started with SUSSMAM when he LEAKED a LIE to the FBI... and LIED about his STATUS in doing so..

YOU are pretty STUPID if you didn't already KNOW that... BUT, your are EITHER STUPID, or a LIAR... It REALLY doesn't matter which you are, as long as I know you are ONE or the other... because I KNOW what the facts are... and YOU are obviously a PUTZ !!


 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

Blackvegetable » 14 Apr 2022, 12:31 pm » wrote: This is a lie, Voice of Treason.
There IS NO LIE in the post above !!

1)  Sussman WAS Indicted by a Grand Jury of LYING to the FBI !

2)  HE WAS working for Hillary Clinton and the DNC and he TOLD the FBI he wasn't !

3)  As PART of the lie, HE LEAKED the narrative that Trump was guilty of Russian Collusion... which THEY acted on !

4) WHICH THEN started the Mueller Investigation, YEARS of FAKE News PUSHING the LIE, and ultimately TWO unwarranted IMPEACHMENT trials, and YEARS of unwarranted efforts ti Undermine and REMOVE Donald Trump from office in what was essentially a COUP attempt... AND THAT, is EITHER SEDITION, OR TREASON, but it is a charge that PEOPLE need to EITHER be in JAIL, or EXECUTED over !!

AND ALL because Michael Sussman LIED to the FBI... and THEY ACTED on it...  YOU MIGHT ask HOW could the FBI be so STUPID?  WELL, THAT my frien is the subject of ANOTHER investigation that is YET to COME !!

Sussman is NOW scheduled to be on trial the beginning of May 2022... I'll BET he pleads guilty and SPILLS the beans in order to get a lighter sentence... NOT good news for Hillary and her entire cabal !

 
 
Last edited by ConservativeWave on 14 Apr 2022, 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

slideman » 13 Apr 2022, 6:55 pm » wrote: Lol Durham has one guy on a minor process crime and is trying like hell to save himself embarrassment by claiming that it connects to all kinds of other things which he is not going to be able to introduce into evidence in the trial at all. He has already been warned by the judge.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/1 ... g-00016374
FUNNY !!

A MINOR process crime?

That minor process crime, KNOWINGLY and WILLFULLY committed... THEN KICK started SO MANY other crimes... CRIMES of ABUSE of POWER, OBSTRUCTION of JUSTICE, SEDITION and possibly TREASON...

THIS is just the TIP of the iceberg... and will lead to DOZENS of other Indictments and trials... NOT to mention MULTI HUNDREDS of MILLION dollar civil charges against Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and other RELATED PERPETRATORS !!

THIS is now TOO DEEP, TOO BROAD, and CUTS at the very CORE of our Democracy... I believe the Courts will COMPLETELY support the charges !!
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

AND... IT BEGINS !!

Michael Sussmann has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent, and has pleaded not guilty...  the trial for the former Clinton campaign lawyer is set to begin on May 16, 2022 !
 

In a court filing Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper outlined the charges against Sussmann brought by the Durham impaneled grand jury last year.  Cooper detailed Durham's indictment, which alleges that Sussmann told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

THAT, according to John Durham was WHERE the Donald Trump Russian COLLUSION HOAX began... BECAUSE Sussmann WAS doing work for a "CLIENT"... a CLIENT who WAS the then Democrat challenger to Trump... and NONE OTHER than Hillary Clinton...  Who by CLANDESTINELY and FRAUDULENTLY leaking the information to the FBI as TRUE and FACTUAL (which it was NOT)... 

Led to:
1)   A TWO YEAR Mueller Investigation of Donald Trump for Russian Collusion,

2)  THREE YEARS of the "FAKE News Media" coverage who BREATHLESSLY PROMOTED the LIE,

3)  Donald Trump being TRIED and CONVICTED by the Liberal Media nightly,

4) TWO Impeachment efforts against Donald Trump,

5)  ALL of which were designed to illegally and unethically REMOVE Donald Trump from office, AND

6)  WAS essentially a CONSPIRACY by:  1) Hillary Clinton, 2) the Democrat Party, 3)  the Deep State, and 4) the Media elites... to perpetrate a FRAUD and COUP against President Donald Trump, to REMOVE him from office... and COMMIT SEDITION and possibly TREASON in the PROCESS !!

THIS CASE will attempt to PROVE... that it was ALL a Campaign LIE from the very beginning... ORCHESTRATED and PAID for by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party... SUPPORTED by the FBI, DOJ, AND a variety of Democrat Politicians... and FAKE News Reporters... AND IF successful... THIS will be WHERE the RECOMPENSE will BEGIN !!


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham ... next-month
 
 
 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

We'll see how much **** is involved... when Sussman is convicted, and THEN we have PROOF because of how the domino's fell:

1)  The Dossier was FAKE (Christopher Steels testified to that in 2017)...

2)  The Clinton campaign thru Perking-Kooi and Micheal Sussman LIED to the FBI and STARTED the entire FARCE... (the Sussman trial is starting)

3)  Perkins-Kooi and Steele were paid by Hillary Clinton and the DNC (the money trail was proven and admitted to in 2017)

4)  The FBI BELIEVED Michael Sussman and used the information provided to initiate an FBI investigation ("Crossfire Hurricane")... appoint a Special Prosecutor and INITIATE a 2nd investigation ( "Mueller Investigation" )...  The FACT that it happened is now HISTORY, HOWEVER... WHAT was James Comey's involvement? (fired)?  Peter Strzuk? (fired)... Lisa Page? (Resigned)... OTHER FBI and DOJ Democrat Party PATSIES ? (this is just HISTORY)

5)  Which put America thru 4 years of Democrat Initiated HELL, that was ALL a COMPLETE LIE !! (AGAIN... THIS is just HISTORY... but More and MORE facts are STILL coming out every day) !!

...and MULTIPLE Indictments and lawsuits, BROUGHT by Grand Juries and Special Council's...  are currently pending

 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

maineman » 14 Apr 2022, 9:35 am » wrote: Supported by partisan opinions and fake news.

ZERO actual evidence of systemic voter fraud.  ZERO.  

You've been claiming that the evidence will be revealed any day now for over a year and a half.  

Do you realize how silly you all appear?
Supported by partisan opinions and fake news ??

No.. Supported by HARD EVIDENCE ( Like a money trail to Hillary & the DNC, PROOF that a lawyer was working for THEM, AT THE SAME TIME he DENIED he was, AND leaked harmful information the the FBI,  AND, Hunters Laptop that has NOW been PROVEN to be legit...), ADD TO THAT... TWO (2) Special Council investigations, Grand Jury Indictments, Judicial decisions PERMITTING the cases to move forward, and NOW it is ALL authorized to move forward !!

AND... until NOW I haven't even been talking about "Voter Fraud".. where there is TONS of circumstantial evidence... and you would have to be a FOOL to believe that there is no fire, when the SMOKE is BLINDING ! However, for that... we will need a Republican House and Senate... and an administration that ACTUALLY WANTS to get to the bottom of it... BUT, Like I said... DOZENS of States have been CHANGING and UPDATING their Voting Laws... and DEMOCRATS were FRANTIC to stop them... BUT, after NUMEROUS Judges decided to BACK the STATES, and the Democrat effort to TAKE OVER Voting Administration in America FAILED... in 2022 and 2024, we are likely to have a MUCH more honest election in KEY States, than we have had in the last 30 YEARS... and THAT should give is a MUCH more honest election...

WE should START to see improvement come November 2022 !!

 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

ROG62 » 14 Apr 2022, 6:58 am » wrote: is this a Gordon Gecko or Don Corleone style takeover?
No... It think it's a standard Wall Street style buy out and take over...

However, IF Twitter decides to NOT accept... I think it was ONLY the first warning shot across the bow... and Musk has OTHER ideas, which we will see soon !
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

HA!! 

WHO do you think VOTED ALL those MILLIONS of Absentee ballots that were sent out, WITHOUT any CONTROL or SIGNATURE VERIFICATION... and COUNTED in the dead of night ?  MOST were voted by DEAD People, ILLEGALS, and PHANTOMS !!

YOU DO KNOW that NONE of the Absentee ballots had ANY signature verification... BECAUSE the ballots and the signatures were SEPARATE... BY DESIGN... to make VERIFICATION of Democrat VOTER FRAUD more difficult !!


 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

Crazytrain » 13 Apr 2022, 4:21 pm » wrote: I'm still waiting on the Texas LT. Governor to pay that million bucks he promise for proof of voter fraud. We found many examples of republicans doing it.

Where is my million bucks?
Voter FRAUD ? 

All you have to know is that DEMOCRATS:

1)  BASTARDIZED Voting laws to permit absentee ballots to be printed and sent out by the TENS of MILLIONS !

2)  IGNORED Voter  traceability to specific voters !

3)  IGNORED Voter Signature VERIFICATION requirements !

3)  ENCOURAGED Vote HARVESTING !

4)  COUNTED Votes for DAYS, while Votes were illegally harvested ! and...

5) COUNTED Votes in the DEAD of night, and WITHOUT bi-partisan oversight !

RIGHT THERE you have enough evidence of Voter FRAUD... and the type of fraud that RE-COUNTING the ballots will NEVER find !!

Don't TELL me that there was no Voter Fraud !  The simple FACT that every time Republicans tried to Verify the vote, or FIX the BASTARDIZED LAWS, or ANALYZE voting systems... DEMOCRATS went APE **** to STOP IT... and went as far as trying to TAKE OVER voting operations (Constitutionally assigned to the states ), HIDE and DESTROY voting machines and software, and PROLONG COVID... JUST so they could CHEAT AGAIN in 2022  !!  LUCKILY, as far as FIXING the Democrat BASTARDIZATION, the court sided with Republicans almost 100%... and 2022 SHOULD be MUCH more honest... BUT?

NO PROOF of Voter FRAUD?... HELL, it's EVERYWHERE !! 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

The FIRST Joe Biden released illegals have been DELIVERED from Texas, to Washington DC, and Joe Biden's doorstep !!

SO MUCH for Gov. Abbott's "idle threats" !!


:rofl:  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas- ... ington-d-c
 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

Blackvegetable » 12 Apr 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: I was polite with @GeorgeWashington  , but you are too loud to indulge.

Tell everyone what the WH or Congress can do to raise interest rates.

You're a **** moron.
YOU IDIOT... the Democrats SHOULD have KNOWN when to STOP SPENDING money they didn't have... THAT was what the WH and Congress SHOULD have DONE !!

Now, ALL they can do is HOPE the Fed does what they HAVE to do to KEEP us out of Stag-Flation... and THAT is to RAISE interest rates... NOW !!  There is NOTHING ELSE the WH or Congress can do !

We've been THRU this almost 50 years ago now... and a RECESSION and a BEAR market... is the ONLY WAY to end this quickly...

NOT good fro Democrats though... because NOW they are going to have to govern thru the ECONOMY that THEY destroyed... THRU the next 3 years... THRU a mid-term election, and then THRU a Presidential election... BEFORE things start to recover !!

 
Last edited by ConservativeWave on 12 Apr 2022, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

YOU KNOW Democrats are PANICKED when they THROW common sense to the wind, and try to use DISINFORMATION and LIES to classify a Free Speech law as something COMPLETELY OPPOSITE of what it is... in an attempt to CON+VINCE America that BLACK is WHITE, and UP is DOWN !!

MOST American will figure out that they are the LIARS and SCUMBAGS that they REALLY ARE... but there is a small minority who will believe them... MOSYLY just because they WANT to believe the...

THIS is how Democrats BRAINWASH their LEMMINGS !
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

A new study has graded states by how well they handled the coronavirus pandemic and its subsequent restrictions and 'lock-downs", showing a stark contrast between liberal and conservative states.  The Committee To Unleash Prosperity study compared state performance on metrics including the economy, education, and mortality from the virus, and examined how states and their respective governments handled the pandemic response...  "Shutting down their economies and schools was by far the biggest mistake governors and state officials made during COVID, particularly in blue states," Steve Moore, co-founder of the Committee to Unleash Prosperity, told Fox News Digital. "We hope the results of this study will persuade governors not to close schools and businesses the next time we have a new virus variant." 

...New York, California, New Jersey and Illinois (Democrat States) were among the worst in dealing with the coronavirus, performing "poorly on every measure," the report said.

Other similar studies have shown the same of NATIONS... i.e. Sweden vs. Europe... and once again indicates that the Marxist Socialist "Fauci" approach to pandemics is WRONG HEADED, and MORE DANGEROUS than the PANDEMIC itself !!


 https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... best-study
 
 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676

Squatchman » 08 Apr 2022, 11:36 pm » wrote: The thing is his policy of sending immigrants hinges on voluntary compliance by said immigrants.
Abbott won't be forcing anyine to go anywhere. 
No human  trafficking for that republican.
 You conveniently left that part out.
IF THEY are ILLEGALLY in this country... and Joe Biden doesn't want to do what the LAW dictates should be done... BUT INSTEAD... INSISTS on SHIPPING the illegals ALL OVER the COUNTRY?... Texas is sending them STRAIGHT BACK to the "BIG Guy" who CREATED the FIASCO !!

I think ALL Republican Governors should do the same... LIKE it or NOT... if Illegals are CAUGHT AGAIN once they have been shipped all over creation.. THEY will STILL not have ANY legal residency in America... or legal Papers... AND, IF they are CAUGHT... they should be IMMEDIATELY shipped to: 

Joe Biden
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20500-0003, United States

America, in general. is TIRED of it... and TIRED of Joe Biden trying to HIDE what he's DOING !!  Abbott has it RIGHT... Just "RETURN to SENDER"... and LET the Democrats in Washington figure it out and EXPLAIN it to AMERICA !! 

 
“There have been more abridgements of personal freedoms… by the gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by the violent and sudden usurpation by external enemies.” — James Madison (Speaking about Modern Day DEMOCRATS... even though he DID NOT realize it at the time )