User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Buffalo » Today, 6:45 am » wrote: Morning, sweetheart!!!  Image Image   
We must remember the propaganda...er...news that the Capitol protest against election fraud was really a violent insurrection, while the year's long (and still continuing) rioting, looting and burning is just peaceful protests.  Image
And the Globalist Brainwashed Sheep gobble that ridiculous propaganda up like flies on ****. 
 
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Hank » 12 Apr 2021, 2:51 pm » wrote: When you are not even able to accurately define what a  shooting is or isn't, wouldn't you say this  would be a prime example of when words Matter?

Correct me if I'm wrong but....
Didn't Gun Grabbin' Obongo have the definition of "MASS SHOOTING" changed in order to make comparisons between the endless string of  MASS SHOOTINGS that happened during his presidency not look so ridiculously higher in number than the number of Mass Shootings that  happened during other presidencies...?
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

[[[OUR GLOBALIST SOCIAL ENGINEERS]]] make the rules to better fit their narrative.

LET'S MEET THE TELEVISION / NEWSPAPER BRANCH OF OUR GLOBALIST SOCIAL ENGINEERING DEPT.
[This is just the TV / NP Moguls and not Hollywood or the Internet].

CBS is owned by Murray Rothstein. He changed his name to Sumner Redstone to pass himself off as a blue-blooded Gentile.

NBC is owned by Brian Roberts who with his sitcom, “The New Normal,” is corrupting the morals of our youth and annihilating the core of a stable society, the traditional family.

[Clip: “Hi Everybody! I would like you to meet Brian. He is my life partner, my fiance in fact. We’re getting married. And we’re having a baby boy soon. Just two men in love.”]

ABC is owned by Sydney Bass with Robert Iger as CEO, successor to Michael Eisner.

CNN — along with Time and People Magazine — all under the umbrella of Time-Warner—is primarily owned by Israeli multi-millionaire Aviv Novo who hired a public relations company to shield him from public exposure. CNN’s CEO is Jeff Zucker, former CEO of NBC.

Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdoch—born to Jewish mother Elisabeth Greene—making him by Talmudic law, a Jew.

In the print media, Murdoch also owns the Wall Street Journal and the New York Post.

Newsweek is owned by Jane Harman and Barry Diller.

Harman’s Newsweek is pushing that Jewish-orchestrated “red line” over which even more American Gentile soldiers will spill their blood for the Jews in Syria and Iran.

The Washington Post is owned by the Meyer-Graham family, with Donald Graham as Chairman. Dave Goldberg is CEO and Barry Diller is Senior Executive.

And the New York Times, America’s foremost print media, is owned by the Sulzberger family, with Arthur Sulzberger Jr as Chairman of the Board.

Even now, the Times is repeating the “Weapons of Mass Destruction Lie” to get us into yet another war for the Jews in Syria.

You see, the only news you’re going to get is what the Jews deem fit to print.

Money and media decides domestic and foreign policy.

We know who’s got the money…the Globalist Jews got the Media too. If you think they have the best interests of Freedom Loving Americans at heart....you are beyond gullible
 
THEY DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO ANY OF THE"WOKE / ENLIGHTENED PROGRESSIVE" NONSENSE IN THEIR PRIVATE LIVES THAT THEY PROMOTE TO THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA  / SOCIAL TREND ADDICTED SHEEPLE GOYIM MASSES.
 
 
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Hopefully the very corrupt NBA continues along the path of WOKENESS and ends up driving more fans away than what they have already..!
Blacks are NOT disproportionately killed by cops and BLM is based on a lie
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Good morning Cyndi.
Seriously I never had any issues with GAYS until the [[[GLOBALIST SOCIAL ENGINEERS]]] created and mass marketed  the highly politicized LGBTQ thing in order to broaden their class of SPECIALLY PRIVILEGED VICTIMS OF SOCIETY.
The Gays I served with were mostly in the SUPPLY MOS and they did these tedious jobs that required meticulous attention to  detail  very well.
The Gays were NEVER  ANY TROUBLE and they served their country with virtually NO DRAMA until the rat faced, beady eyed [[[GLOBALIST SOCIAL ENGINEERS]]] convinced them that there was special privileges in store for them if they played the VICTIMOLOGY CARD.
 
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Cannonpointer » 11 Apr 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: This subject is not going to wear very well for you. I know you have only recently been instructed to become a flaggot - which used to be the repukes' job. But you need to learn discretion. This subject is not your best friend.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/06/insulting ... ervatives/
Thanks for pointing out the Lib Double Standard and their endless hypocrisy. 
They think that their own **** doesn't stink.
If it ever comes to Civil War....THEY will be the ones washing the purple out of their hair, pulling out their ridiculous  nostril rings and frantically trying to disguise who they are.
Problem with that is they won't be able to hide that FRIED POTATO / 1 MILLION BONG HIT  LOOK they have in their eyes...... :blink:  
 
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Zeets2 » 10 Apr 2021, 3:12 pm » wrote: Yeah, I get it!  You believe blacks are too dumb to be able to write their drivers license number on their mail-in voting ballot. I simply don't!

And just for the record, stupid.  Believing that there is NO SYSTEMIC RACISM in this country IS NOT evidence that I'M a racist!  When you can point to a single instance where I PERSONALLY ACTED IN A RACIST MANNER THAT HARMED ANY MINORITY, you haven't got the insight into the heart of ANYONE to be able to make such a stupid claim!

And THAT is a reality you're too dumb to comprehend!
He really does not believe Blacks are too dumb.
What TRAITOROUS LIBERALS like him do not want is a universal system that validates our eligibility to vote.
What  TRAITOUROUS POS SOLON  wants is our elections to be no more  legitimate than  what you see in South America and the Jungle States of Equatorial Africa.
 
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Rock » 10 Apr 2021, 6:00 pm » wrote: **** you. Why can't THEY do better. Liberals bend over backwards trying to "do better" and what difference does it make. They still hate us white people. Go **** yourself.  Image
As time marches forward there will be fewer and fewer jobs for the 80 IQ Blacks. The LIberal Traitors s are force feeding millions of 90 IQ Browns into the USA to snatch up millions of jobs that could otherwise go to the Blacks and the  80-90 IQ Whites as well..
RACISM IS THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT NO SPECIES OF MAMMAL ON EARTH  HAS EVOLVED WITH
OUT ANY SUPERIOR OR INFERIOR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL TRAITS AMONG IT'S  INDIVIDUAL BREEDS.
INDIVIDUAL BREEDS [RACES] THAT EVOLVED THOUSANDS OF MILES APART FROM ONE ANOTHER NO LESS.
SORRY SNOW FLAKES BUT THERE IS NO "PARITY GENE" OR "FAIRNESS GENE" or "MY LITTLE PONY GENE" THAT HAS BEEN DISCOVERED YET.


 
 
Last edited by Blutarski on 11 Apr 2021, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

solon » 10 Apr 2021, 3:42 pm » wrote: CHILDISH PUNKS do this all the time. When they have been PUNKED mercilessly they repeat themselver over and over. They learned this WEAK tactic on the playgound when they were FIVE or SIX.  Ignoratn and pathetic they will just rpeat the same thing over and over while they CRY because they were given anotehr BEATDOWN. You are a RACIST PIG. You know it. I know it. EVERYONE knows it you are proud of it now repost that cut and past WEAKNESS 

I accept your SURRENDER you weak pathetic CHILD

Solon laughs every time he hears the slurs TRUMPANZEE and ORANGE ORANGUTAN spoken.

yet......

He screams RACISM if you refer to any of his PET MONKEYS in a RAPE APE / MURDER MONKEY / TRIG NIG / DRUG THUG kind of way..... Image  

HYPOCRITES LIKE SOLON CAN SURE DISH IT OUT BUT THEY CAN'T TAKE IT....
 Image
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Vegasgiants » 09 Apr 2021, 3:39 pm » wrote: About what?  Are you saying black people are stupid?????
Their collective IQ is about 20 points lower than the rest of Humanity's.

 
It is Globalist Brainwashed Libtards like you who sheepishly and obediently support the lowering of the USA's  collective IQ.
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Vegasgiants » 09 Apr 2021, 3:35 pm » wrote: What the **** are you talking about?

Holy ****
Put up or shut up you Bat **** Crazy Multiculturalist
 
It is Globalist Brainwashed Libtards like you who sheepishly and obediently support the lowering of the USA's  collective IQ.
Last edited by Blutarski on 09 Apr 2021, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Vegasgiants » 09 Apr 2021, 3:27 pm » wrote: Yes.  Absolutely.  We need to end racism because it exists
Show historical proof of intellectual parity and achievement within Homo Sapiens
Show proof of no inferior or superior traits between the various breeds of  ANY SPECIES of mammal.
We both know that you cant' deliver so I won't bother to wait for your lame examples of 1/2 White "Inventors" with patents for **** like clothes drying racks, train car couplers, squirt guns, and golf tees.... Image  

 
 
Last edited by Blutarski on 09 Apr 2021, 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Abatjour » 09 Apr 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: No. Racism separates us.  Racism, sort of like yours.


 

Racism is the acknowledgement that not all races are created equal between the ears.
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Zeets2 » 10 Apr 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: ****!  If they received easier access to obtain their education and STILL didn't prove their qualifications were equal to others THAT'S TOO DAMN BAD!  THAT is the advantage of "opportunity" they've been given, and they deserve NOTHING beyond that because doing anything else RISKS PEOPLE'S LIVES!  

How dumb do you have to be not to realize that?
Depending on how you look at it, Asians are given a PENALTY for their domination of the SAT EXAMS  and BLACKS are given a BONUS for their miserable performance on the very same SAT EXAMS.
 Image
  We have bent over backwards to help Mankind's  least intellectually evolved race to succeed.
 
 
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Cannonpointer » 09 Apr 2021, 1:38 pm » wrote: He thinks he is the only one who can see his siggy.

Because I told him that to mind **** him.

He was too stupid to falsify it by logging out and looking.

Harmless fun - just playing with a retard. Image

:rofl: Can we call this thread EPIC LIBTARD FAIL....?
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

FOS » 09 Apr 2021, 8:07 pm » wrote: Homosexuality? 

Normal? 

A homosexual species would go extinct. How can homosexuality ever be normal? 

It is by definition a pathology.
It is sexually aberrant behavior. that has a lengthy list of self inflicted, "Gay Specific" diseases to go along with it.
 
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Cannonpointer » 09 Apr 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: Absolutely. I got the little *** chasing his tail. Image   Image   Image   Image

One of these days I'll buy you a beer... :wave:  
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Image
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

DennisTheMenac » 09 Apr 2021, 5:58 am » wrote:  He was simply attempting to thin the herd.  Granted...he's no marksman.

Some people say he's a Texan.  I question that. 1 out of 6...that ain't good enough.   I don't think he's a real Texan. 

"More guns for everyone."
 

Gun control is clearly needed...or this **** will continue to happen. There seems to be a story like this everyday. 

A gunman killed one person and wounded at least five others -- four of them critically -- at a cabinet manufacturer in Bryan, Texas, on Thursday afternoon,police said.

The gunman, who is believed to be an employee of the company, Kent Moore Cabinets, fled before police arrived but was later taken into custody, Bryan Police said.

In a subsequent statement shared by CNN affiliate KBTX, the Bryan Police Department said the suspect was Larry Bollin of Grimes County, Texas. 

According to the release, the 27-year-old was taken into custody by the Texas Department of Public Safety and had been charged with murder. He was booked into the Brazos County Sheriff's Office, it said.

Bryan Police Chief Eric Buske said earlier that it was not known how long the suspect had been working at the company, located inside an industrial park, or what the motive was for the shooting.

The gunman used a handgun and acted alone, Buske said.

Bryan police received a call around 2:30 p.m. local time (3:30 p.m. ET) of an active shooter at the facility, and several agencies arrived six minutes later, Buske said. They put out a broadcast on the suspect's vehicle, and troopers with the Department of Public Safety pursued it.

Inside the business, police found at least one person dead and five people shot and wounded. Four of them were taken to the hospital in critical condition and the fifth was in "noncritical" condition, Buske said.

A sixth person was taken to the hospital because of an asthma attack, he said.

Buske had previously said four people were shot but later updated his statement.

A trooper with the Texas Department of Public Safety was shot while pursuing the suspect, the department tweeted. The trooper is in stable condition at a local hospital, DPS Lt. Craig Cummings said at a news conference Thursday night.
The chance of getting killed by a firearm in this nation of 330 million is extremely low. Especially if you steer clear of those DEMOCRAT RUN URBAN CONGOS.....OOOOOOOOK....OOOOOOOOK....EEEEEEEEK.....EEEEEEK...SCREEEEEEEEEEEECH...!!!!
 
 
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!

User avatar
Blutarski

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826

Phoenix68.2.0 » 08 Apr 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: Image
Not a prob.....right after we see Spanky Trump's taxes....for the last-ten-years.
Your Duck & Run tactics are like watching a chicken running around with it's head cut off.
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... :wah: !!!!