User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

B.See » 26 May 2022, 9:33 pm » wrote: cart before horse logic.  Her career is in jeopardy because from the get SHE RIGHTFULLY CALLED OUT THE MAGA HATE CULT FOR WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE. 

And she isn't the ONLY Republican calling them OUT:

 The Republican Plan explained, courtesy of The Lincoln Project
The old guard neocon Republicans don't represent the the new and improved Republican party... The MAGA party! 

the Mitt Romney's and Mitch McConnell's need to BTFO!



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Aug 19, 2022

Go to original post on May 26, 2022 10:32pm
Last edited by Warcok on 19 Aug 2022, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

He waits for it to finish
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

I meant to say blood Cobalt
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

roadkill » Yesterday, 1:22 pm » wrote: Not to mention, the Biden family is totally dependent on oil pipelines too.
 
And Cobalt mines in Africa
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

Image
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

These progs can't die fast enough

I need more M885's
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

Oh, I thought this was regular indoctrination college loans, not trade school. Most those trade school kids lean conservative, so thanks pedo peter! 😎
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

When you abandon your constituents to represent the Democrat parties TDS...

.. yoooooouuuuuu might be a RINO
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

Xavier_Onassis » 17 Aug 2022, 11:15 am » wrote: No, we did not.
We had TWO and dropped both of them, Fat Man and Little Boy.
 Your knowledge of history is quite poor.
But did Russia know we only had two?

Psy-ops, man!

Image
 
 
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

ScottMon » 16 Aug 2022, 10:10 am » wrote: I provide sources for my posts.  this one is an opinion based upon the fact that Trump has bragged to a reporter about our new weapons system.
Trump Once Revealed Secret Nuclear Weapons System: Book (businessinsider.com)
What if Bob Woodward was a reliable source?
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

nuckinfutz » 15 Aug 2022, 7:46 pm » wrote: GET REAL, FOLKS:
Understand, Mar-a-Lago is NOT secure, is far removed from a SCIF, and is open to its high-paying members as well as guests, and you can be certain foreign agents have become members, guests, and/or financed useful spies at many levels of access. Then there are many employees at work there, actually hundreds, from grounds people to janitors, cleaning people, chefs and other kitchen personnel, security, drivers, maintenance people, etc, etc. Add to those the many outside vendors and service providers for goods, supplies, services, etc. The numbers of avenues for spies is staggering! And there are guest houses, pools, ocean access, tennis courts, etc.
By that logic then the Whitehouse is not secure. It's a museum thats open to tourists and guests, and you can be certain foreign agents have become guests. Then there are many employees at work there, actually hundreds, from grounds people to janitors, cleaning people, chefs and other kitchen personnel, security, drivers, maintenance people, etc, etc. Add to those the many outside vendors and service providers for goods, supplies, services, etc. The numbers of avenues for spies is staggering! 
 
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

But we're told conservatives pose the biggest threat to this country.

Not even one of the wanted Jan 6th terrorists can knock off one of those leftist terrorists from the top 10?
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

Why are they all leftwing terrorists?


https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/dt
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

Funny how NYC & D.C. loved illegal aliens when the border was 2,000 miles away, not so much when the border is bussed to them
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

DOJ refusing to release the affidavit.
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

Buffalo » 16 Aug 2022, 8:21 am » wrote: BREAKING: FBI Erects Barricades Around Headquarters Building in DC

ByRichard Collins
August 16, 2022

Image or are trying to build another BS narrative that President Trump and the bulk of America that support him are violent radicals.


 
  just like with child molesters inauguration

Meanwhile, *** and leftists continue to be the overwhelming source of violence in the country 
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

ScottMon » 15 Aug 2022, 12:35 pm » wrote: Can you honestly say that he'd not sell weapon secrets for cash?
Can you honestly say that Hillary didn't sell top secret information to China and Russia before smashing and destroying all the evidence?

can you honestly say that the super sonic rockets China and Russia have didn't come from technology that Hillary sold them, before smashing and destroying all the evidence?

or from VP Biden when his son was selling access to him for cash?
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

ScottMon » 15 Aug 2022, 12:43 pm » wrote: Can you prove a word of what you said?  Maybe a syllable?
Can you prove biden didnt molest his daughter and take inappropriate showers with her like she mentions in her FBI confirmed diary?
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

ScottMon » 15 Aug 2022, 11:14 am » wrote:
jefftec » 15 Aug 2022, 10:45 am » wrote: .....imagination gone wild....
...or is it desperation? Image
Can you say that Trump wouldn't try to cash in on his access to the Whitehouse for 4 years?  
 

 

lmao! This dumb *** is literally talking about biden and doesn't realize it.  🤣😂  :rofl:  
Image

User avatar
Warcok

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 878

roadkill » 14 Aug 2022, 12:55 pm » wrote: Antifa are groomers too.  Bv supports Antifa.
Beta ******* usually do
 
Image