User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

sooted up Cyndi » Yesterday, 9:32 am » wrote: Yup. And I know who it is too. Because I have a good memory. The My Pillow GUY!  :rofl:  your not alone..
OMG you are so right! :clap:
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Jantje_Smit » Yesterday, 9:16 am » wrote: It means you're evading the question what you yourself are going to hate in 4 days...

:die:  
 
I will hate the same things I hate now.
What a silly question.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

I may have made a mistake when it comes to Donald Trump.
For years I thought he was just a bloviating idiot with a sub par IQ.

But now I think he might be crazy like a fox.

His entire adult life he has contributed to Democrats.
Hilary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Anthony Weiner, etc.
He has always loved the Dems.
Couldn't get enough of them.

I think his master plan was to get elected, blow up our reputation internationally, alienate our allies, and subvert our democratic process.
Really push the envelope and **** things up as much as possible.
He got the weakest minded people in this country to pledge allegiance to him.
He whipped the entire GOP like sled dogs so they would pull his sled. He was their master!

I think it was all to show the world what spineless, dickless, soft headed, wet brained losers the GOP really are.
He made it so the Republicans will not be able to win an election in a generation!

Well done, Donald!!
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Boring...
NO originality.
I give it 2 thumbs down.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Huey » 14 Jan 2021, 9:16 am » wrote: If in fact he was flashing the sign and just not saying he was OK.  4Chan really got the rumor going good.  
I don't even care so much about that.
Let him believe what hew wants.
I think he is a douche for being out and partying.
Like the weight of taking 2 lives isn't even affecting him.
Although, I am not in his head, so that's kind of unfair of me to say.
I guess I am just projecting how I think I would be behaving.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Coolguy10013 » 14 Jan 2021, 9:43 am » wrote: Meh! It doesn't change that he's a douche.
 
Maybe not.
I am trying to be more open minded and kinder.
That's my New Year's resolution.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

What a douche.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Taipan » 13 Jan 2021, 12:26 pm » wrote: Well, .......OK.
You win your point.

"It is unfair to kill a snake, for being a snake".
                                                                                        A.L.

Mam,
The damn snake is under your house.
Who do you call ?
Someone like me.....stupid enough......and dumb enough....... to crawl under there.
Even with a Mossberg 500.

Did you want the job?
Did you?
Good.   Here is the shotgun.         You drag him out.
Good Luck.....................
:wave:  
 
I once had a family of skunks living under my boat house at my lake place.
I couldn't let to dogs down there, and I didn't want the kids down there.
I called a cop friend of mine who also does animal control.
He said he wold get rid of them. He meant to kill them all.
I declined his offer.
In my research I learned that testosterone would drive them out.
Every morning firs thing, I would send my husband and my teenage son down to that area to pee around the perimeter.
They were all gone within a few days.

So, I guess my answer would be to try peeing on it. :)
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Deezer Shoove » 13 Jan 2021, 10:01 am » wrote: You still are wrong. No past tense needed... Trying to rationalize your irrational hatred doesn't work.

I think he saw an opportunity to play the crowd like ANY prospective candidate.
There was the swing to the left that left a bad taste in many people's mouths.
Even many democrats. Face that ****, for chrissakes.

Bringing back an America First attitude in our national conscience isn't a bad thing, is it?
So even Democrats voted for the Carnival Barker and he didn't do a bad job...
Until you let the MSM blame and blame and blame. 

Then he apparently went to China himself and let loose a virus because the country was doing too good.


ps
Sorry if you got hurt feelings for some **** he SAID (didn't actually DO). :wah:  
Nope.
Nothing you said is true.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Cannonpointer » 13 Jan 2021, 1:46 pm » wrote: That's okay - I'm speaking for virtually all of your bedfellows. They were good with violent secessions, looting and burning, attacking anyone who put out their fires, punching whoever THEY adjudged a "nazi" - you name it.

Suddenly, they're Polly **** Purebred. Too bad **** like schumer make for impotent Underdogs. Because Polly still ain't out of trouble.
 
 
Consistency is not a strong suit with our politicians. Or forum members.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2021, 6:49 pm » wrote: Hey, did I tell you about the new winter **** I made out of Hennessy and egg nog?

I call it a nig nog - and no matter ya serve it, you ain't gettin' no tip. :LOL:  
When I was in the restaurant business my waitresses always hated to see the Sue Injuns walk in.
They knew they would never get a tip, and also they might be scalped.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

I would lay odds that you are on some kind of a watch list somewhere.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 10:45 am » wrote: That is all true.  It is understandable for threats, outing people, and organizing violence.  Where the argument comes in is when Twitter suspends the account of the NY Post because they posted one of their articles, or they begin "factchecking" user posts and tagging them, they are becoming a publisher making editorial decisions.  
They are a private company.
This is how free market capitalism works.
If the market won't bear their business model, they will change it or go extinct.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

47 US Code Section 230 is the law that provides free speech for the internet for us in the United States. In essence, Section 230 doesn't make social media companies liable and responsible for the content you post on their sites. They possess the right to remove, block or censure said content and in certain cases report content to law enforcement for violations of criminal law. Social media companies provide the format, they're not defined as publishers (Information Content Providers), but a platform (Interactive Computer Service).
President Trump and President-Elect Biden both want to repeal or revamp Section 230. By doing so, this would redefine social media as publishers and they also become liable and responsible for the content you post. Currently the head of the FCC, Ajit Pai, has withdrawn consideration for the repeal of Section 230 as he sees no point in it with the outgoing administration. Pai was reluctant to move forward in repealing it anyways. So this is going to leave it on Biden moving forward.
What this means, is social media companies are being proactive in monitoring your speech, because government is currently threatening said speech as we speak (pun fully intended). Companies react to what government does.
Let us also not fail to mention that Mark Zuckerberg has spoken in favor of government regulation in regards to some aspects of social media involving speech. In my opinion this is more of a protectionist stance to stifle competition by driving up costs. Currently Facebook can absorb these increased costs no problem. Just like when Mattel lobbied from the Consumer Product Safety improvement Act and the Altria Group (RJ Reynolds/Marlboro) lobbied for the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act.
If you're an advocate in defending rights, liberties and freedoms, regardless of political party, I encourage each and every one of you to contact your respective representatives and urge them to resist and vote against current and future legislation regarding the repeal/revamping of Section 230.
If a repeal of Section 230 were to come into effect, it gives the government control over your speech.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Independent » 11 Jan 2021, 10:46 pm » wrote: I never realized so many people were so weak minded as to be led like sheep. With no capacity to question and to investigate what they are told. 

Useful idiots, every last one. 
 
I feel the same way about the insurrectionists that stormed the Capitol and pissed all over the hallways and rubbed **** on the walls.
They also used a blue lives matter flag to beat a cop.
It's a cult.
Are you willing to die or be imprisoned for Donald Trump?
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Too late Trumpers.
He has been spewing hatred and violence for 5 years.
**** him.
**** his cult members who are willing to die for that con man.
You guys have made excuses for him and twisted yourselves into pretzels over him.
I have no more patience for the willfully ignorant.
Get ready to reap what you sowed.
Image

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Cannonpointer » 07 Jan 2021, 6:27 pm » wrote: The left also invented punch a nazi - and THEY get to say who is a nazi. I can also post evidence that the "Trump supporters" whi initiated violence at the capitol were paid provocateurs. But first, admit I rose to your first challenge - in spades and undeniably. I only give proofs to those who acknowledge it. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lk1kvZ_WNY
 
You always come through. :wub:
Image


User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14952

Neo » 08 Jan 2021, 8:26 am » wrote: Agree but they do appear to have been ushered inside for a photo op.... doesn't smell right. 
 
Because the cops were in on it.
Image



Log in or Register to remove ads