User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

FOS » 15 Jan 2021, 4:49 pm » wrote: Please stop selling your fake outrage about storming capitols

 
Please stop telling us that we should not be outraged by what Trump's goons did on January 6th.
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

IkeBana » 15 Jan 2021, 11:12 pm » wrote: ...29% and which has never reached 50% in any methodologically sound poll.
Who the **** are the 29% who think he's doing a good job?
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

FOS » 15 Jan 2021, 5:16 pm » wrote: Only the police engaged in deadly force. No amount of spin can change that fact.
As much as you want to play spooky music and pretend the mob 'Could have killed people'...it didn't.
Yes...the police killed one of their own by bashing him over the head with a fire extinguisher.
They almost crushed another one of their own with a door.
And they dragged a third one of their own down the stairs, beat him so bad that he had a heart attack and almost killed him with his own gun.

I'm sure they were just pissed off because those other cops stole their yogurt from the refrigerator in the break room.
:loco:  

Image
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Right Wingers Believe That Trump Followers Are Stupid Lemmings
 
Obviously they must believe that because they seem think that the whole crowd of Trump fans who invaded the Capitol on January 6th were just following one left wing activist provocateur who claims to be a member of BLM, which he is not.

Even if there were 50 John Sullivan's there that day, they still would have to be pretty stupid to follow them.

Why would so many innocent people with no propensity for violence follow someone who was committing a crime anyway?
How **** stupid and easily led are they?

It reminds me of when I was a teenager and wanted to go somewhere with my friends that my Mother thought was a bad idea.
I would say something like, 'But Mary is going!"
And she would reply, "If Mary jumped off a bridge, would you follow her?"
Then I would say, "No, because that would be stupid."
And she would say, "Exactly."
 
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Blackvegetable » 15 Jan 2021, 9:21 pm » wrote:
Misty » 15 Jan 2021, 4:39 pm » wrote: Right Wingers Believe That Trump Followers Are Stupid Lemmings
 
Obviously they must believe that because they seem think that the whole crowd of Trump fans who invaded the Capitol on January 6th were just following one left wing activist provocateur who claims to be a member of BLM, which he is not.

Even if there were 50 John Sullivan's there that day, they still would have to be pretty stupid to follow them.

Why would so many innocent people with no propensity for violence follow someone who was committing a crime anyway?
How **** stupid and easily led are they?

It reminds me of when I was a teenager and wanted to go somewhere with my friends that my Mother thought was a bad idea.
I would say something like, 'But Mary is going!"
And she would reply, "If Mary jumped off a bridge, would you follow her?"
Then I would say, "No, because that would be stupid."
And she would say, "Exactly."
Right Wingers Believe That Trump Followers Are Stupid Lemmings
And these deplorables are crying about liberals passing up the opportunity for Unity....
Yes because their Dear Leader called for unity for 4 years, right?
He was the Unifier-In-Chief.
 
HRC was right when she said that half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a basket of deplorables.
 
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

FOS » 16 Jan 2021, 12:46 am » wrote:
Misty » 16 Jan 2021, 12:36 am » wrote: Yes, I remember all those insurrections during Obama's presidency.
They were awful.

Image
https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt ... 03286.html
I'm not clicking on any link you post.
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Neo » 15 Jan 2021, 9:21 pm » wrote:
Misty » 15 Jan 2021, 8:50 pm » wrote: It's getting so that one can pretty much assume that when you say something, the opposite is probably true.

You haven't really been paying attention have you?

Dozens of supporters of Donald Trump have carried out or threatened acts of violence. Here, the Guardian lists them all.
How many city blocks did Trump supporters burn? Highways blocked? Police Stations seized? Cops ambushed?
How does any of that negate the fact that an angry mob of Trump's goons tried to overthrow the government?
​​​​​And that is not hyperbole on my part.
They are the ones who called it a revolution.
Even a member of Congress Tweeted 'It's 1776' that morning.
They wanted to hang the Vice President because he would not overturn a free and fair election and hand the presidency to the loser.

And the really sad part is it was all based on lies.
All the whataboutism in the world is not going to help you justify that ****.

P.S. And let's be perfectly clear about this.
The areas that Trump accused of committing voter fraud were all predominantly black counties.
He was trying to steal their votes because he and many of his followers don't believe that black people should have the right to vote.
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

FOS » 15 Jan 2021, 4:57 pm » wrote:
Well? Are you speaking about the white woman who was shot by the black police officer? What violence?
Are you stuck on stupid?

Did you see the video of the four cops talking about what happened to them, nevermind the one who can't talk about what happened to him that day because he's dead?

And don't give me that **** that I don't care about cops.
A member of my family lost his life on the job.
​​​​​​
You pinheads can twist yourselves into pretzels and spin like **** tops to downplay what happened that day or shift the blame to the left.
Maybe you're fooling yourselves, but nobody else is buying that garbage.
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Coolguy10013 » 15 Jan 2021, 4:44 pm » wrote: The irony here is Trump followers are stupid lemmings. Trump did say, "jump off the bridge" (metaphorically) and they did.
Shame on you.
You know Trump has never said anything to incite his followers to violence.
He's a man of peace.
That crowd never went to DC that day with the intentions of committing any type of violence.
They just followed some left wing activist (who isn't really a left wing activist) to the Capitol who told them to hunt down the VP, the Speaker of the House and other members of Congress and beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher.
They were just doing what some unknown stranger told them to do.
He's quite persuasive that John Sullivan.[/sarcasm]

 
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

FOS » 14 Jan 2021, 3:49 pm » wrote: Nobody is talking about Slicknicks social media or what his personal opinions were about politics. It turns out he was a huge trump supporter.

The reason the media doesnt want to go into details about this is because they know that democrats, who are not sentient being but rather monkeys who wait for orders from their master about who should be killed, would immediately talk about how glad they are that an evil policeman trump supporter was killed...and the democrats would then lose all their fake moral superiority by pretending to care about his death.
 
What a bunch of ****.
Nobody would say that crap.

A women who worked at the Capitol and was a Hillary supporter wrote a really nice piece about how she and Sicknick used to discuss politics, and how he comforted her after the 2016 election.

Trump supporter or not he seemed like a really decent guy and did not deserve to die while doing his job that day.

So much for Blue Lives Matter, huh?

Speaking of people who wait for orders from their masters, that **** comes straight from the Rupert Murdoch N.Y. Post right wing rag.

What the left wants to ignore about slain Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

BTW, you have so little respect for Officer Sicknick that you couldn't even be bothered to spell his name right.



 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Huey » 15 Jan 2021, 2:21 pm » wrote:
solon » 15 Jan 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: You are noth9ing but a LIAR. This guy was ALWAYS a con and NEVER had anyth9ing to do with BLM he is a GRIFTER PRETENDING to be BLM. 
Argue with him:

"I'm not saying I'm Antifa, by any means. But I definitely believe Black Lives Matter."

https://www.newsweek.com/john-sullivan- ... fa-1561898
I believe that black lives matter too, so does that make me an official member of the BLM movement?
Don't you believe that black lives matter?
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Neo » 14 Jan 2021, 10:44 pm » wrote:
Less than 1 thousandth of one percent of Trump protesters stormed the Capitol. Several were agent left wing provocateurs like this gentleman. A notion I believe many have called **** and fake news.
That's because it is FAKE News.
The right wing has latched on to this guy John Sullivan as their proof that it was really BLM who incited the insurrection.
It's a bunch of ****.

Read the two articles I posted.
Sullivan is a grifter.

He was there that day with a photojournalist who is making a documentary about him and his brother James who is a close ally of the Proud Boys.

​​​​​​Here he is on Anderson Cooper's show with the photojournalist Jade Sacker.
Someone said in my thread that she works for CNN.
She does not.

Image

You guys never do your homework.
You want so badly for something to be true that you don't bother to fact check it.

And BTW even if Sullivan was a member of BLM which he is not, how the heck would he be responsible for that whole insurrection?
Are you saying that he got all of those Trump goons to smash windows, break down doors and beat up cops, and they just followed him into the Capitol like a bunch of lemmings?

 
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Neo » 14 Jan 2021, 10:36 pm » wrote: http://kutv.com/news/local/utahns-own-v ... his-arrest

 SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) — John Earle Sullivan, a Utahn who spoke to 2News on Jan. 6 after the siege of the United States Capitol building, now faces criminal charges.Sullivan documented the siege on video and was among the people who stormed the building, he told 2News reporter Jim Spiewak.He claimed he witnessed the death of Ashli Babbitt, who was among the first rioters to enter the Capitol and was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer.Sullivan is charged with entering a restricted building or grounds, "civil disorders," and violent entry or disorderly conduct.

 Sullivan is the founder of the group Insurgence USA and told 2News he does not align politically with Trump. He said he was in D.C. last week to "document" several planned protests including the rally at the Capitol. He started the group in 2020 after the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis."Our mission is the unification of our nation because a people united will never be divided," Insurgence USA's website states.
Sullivan is a nutcase who poses as a BLM activist.
BLM wants nothing to do with him.

 I posted two articles about him in one of my threads.

Right-wing blames US Capitol riot on notorious instigator banished by Black Lives Matter

John Sullivan, Who Filmed Shooting of Ashli Babbitt in Capitol, Detained on Federal Charges

In the second article John Sullivan describes himself as not having any political ideology.

BTW, his brother James Sullivan is the founder of a right-wing outfit called Civilized Awakening and is a close ally of the Proud Boys.
 
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Leave it to a comedy show to show us what incitement looks like.

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status ... 34753?s=19
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

supraTruth » 06 Jan 2021, 4:06 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 21 Sep 2020, 8:58 am » wrote: Smith, conservative?
Image  

Other than reporting basic news, all I can remember from him was deceitful liberal spin.

Good riddance.
LOSER!  Image   Image   Image  Image
I wonder if Clem will ever come out of hiding.
He swore that Trump would be inaugurated on January 20th.
He must be locked up in a padded room right about now.

 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Vegas » 14 Jan 2021, 3:50 pm » wrote:
Misty » 14 Jan 2021, 3:46 pm » wrote: Hogsnot.
Trump and his surrogates whipped these clowns up into a frenzy with years of lies.
I just posted a video from all places The Daily Show that contains a montage of their hateful, divisive rhetoric packed with lies.
​​​​​​
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53524

That's just a small sample of the **** they have been fed for years.
Peter Navarro was on the FOX Business Channel this morning still saying that the election was stolen.

https://twitter.com/EricKleefeld/status ... 78529?s=19
Almost every example you show is attributed to retaliation. Your media edits this **** all the time. They only show the Trump supporters being vile and violent. However, they edit what happens leading up to that. They are usually provoked...so they retaliate. Then, you only see the retaliation part with the spin that Trump supporters are violent. It's the game your media has been playing for years. But again, like I have said many times, the MSM sheep will never leave their shepherds. Sad.
You can make up all the excuses you like.
It won't help your futile efforts to shift the blame for this crap on to the Democrats.
Trump, his surrogates, and his buddies on FOX News are responsible for what happened on January 6th.
To the extent that Trump followers are being provoked, they are the ones doing it.
They have been feeding Trump fans a line of **** for years about how Democrats will turn this country into some kind of a dystopian Socialist hellhole where marauding gangs of black and brown people will be free to destroy their neighborhoods.
​​​​​
P.S. I don't depend on the media to tell me what to think.
I have a perfectly healthy set of ears and eyes and I can hear the **** that comes out of the mouths of Trump and his surrogates and read what they write.

It's right wing clowns who spew the garbage that comes from their far right echo chambers like FOX, OANN and Newsmax.

P.P.S. It sounds like you are making excuses for violence.
There is never an excuse for violence.
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Vegas » 14 Jan 2021, 3:37 pm » wrote: Not that you low info CNN sheep will ever admit to this, but it was actually the left that incited the violence at capital hill. How? Well...I am glad that you asked. The response from the Trump supporters was 'retaliation.' They didn't go on the offensive. They retaliated. For 5 years their frustrations have been building up from the left censoring them in media, social media platforms, and big tech companies squashing their views. They have had it. 

Well, guess what cupcakes? You all just unleashed hell. Overall, the right has been quite silent over the decades dealing with you brats. Watching Antifa, watching your hypocrisy, watching your double standards, etc...What you guys don't understand is that there are over 350 million guns owned by over 110 million gunowners in this country. Sure, some are liberals, but most are not. You are not prepared to see what the right can bring. However, I predict that you will very soon. Biden has already disappointed me. He had a chance to bring the nation together after the riot, but he decided to be a prick instead. 

Here is my prediction:

By the end of February, after Biden/Harris show their true colors, the right will arm up, and unleash a riot like you have never seen. Guns and all. You guys will lose, and you will lose bad. Like really bad. 

Blood is on your hands. Well done.
Hogsnot.
Trump and his surrogates whipped these clowns up into a frenzy with years of lies.
I just posted a video from all places The Daily Show that contains a montage of their hateful, divisive rhetoric packed with lies.
​​​​​​
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53524

That's just a small sample of the **** they have been fed for years.
Peter Navarro was on the FOX Business Channel today still saying that the election was stolen.

https://twitter.com/EricKleefeld/status ... 78529?s=19

 
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Panic buttons torn out?
WTF?

Image

Image
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.boston ... uttons/amp
 
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

Zeets2 » 13 Jan 2021, 8:53 am » wrote:
Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 7:42 pm » wrote: I thought these images should have a special thread, so we will never forget what happened that day.

This is a very hard video to watch especially around the 20:20 minute mark where it gets even more gruesome.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOgcJOgGsC0G9
 
I had an equally hard time watching this one 4 years ago.  Must have missed THAT "special thread".
https://youtu.be/87uZ_atahP8
You had a hard time watching Madonna saying that she thought about blowing up the WH but she decided to choose love instead?
Madonna?
:rofl:  
​​​​​I have never seen so many lame attempts at whataboutism and drawing moral equivalences.
 

 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image

User avatar
Misty

Post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38503

crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2021, 10:51 pm » wrote:
Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 10:38 pm » wrote: Do you really not know the difference between protests that may have happened in Portland or some other cities and an insurrection at our nation's Capitol?
Don't see any difference.  Y'all defended that **** all summer long.

Spare me the faux outrage.

G'nite/
I assure you there is nothing faux about my outrage.

I never defended violence in any form.
Last summer there were tens of thousands of people peacefully protesting police brutality.
But any time there are protests like that you're always going have some pinheads who think it's okay to loot and vandalize.
It's not, and I would never defend that.
Those idiots only served to distract from the reason people were out there in the streets in the first place.

BTW, y'all acted like there were no peaceful protesters at all and that everyone in the streets last summer was looting and committing vandalism.
They weren't.
The majority of them protested peacefully.

What happened on January 6th is not equivalent to what happened last summer.
The people who invaded the Capitol were intent on doing harm to the Vice President and the Speaker of the House and any other members of Congress they could get their hands on.
It was an insurrection against our government.

If you can't see the difference, I can't make you understand it.

This is exactly the kind of **** that I did not want to happen in this thread.
But I will not have anyone lie about me by saying that I defended people who looted, vandalized, and committed violence last summer.

In fact you are the one who is now defending violence including murder with your lame attempt at whataboutism.

 
 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image



Log in or Register to remove ads