User avatar
thelion

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 93

thelion said: Another pfffft coming.

User avatar
thelion

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 93

thelion said:
ConservativeWave » 04 Aug 2022, 5:58 pm » wrote: She uses the same LIES to attack Donald Trump, and CONSERVATIVE policies and ideas, that SCUMBAG Democrat Party does... AND she sat on a Jan 6th panel whose only purpose (and agenda) was to DESTROY Donald Trump and KEEP him from running in 2024 !!   IT was ALL COMPLETELY based on LIES, DECEPTION, and the AVOIDED ALL the REALLY INTERESTING FACTS that DID NOT support the "Democrat" Narrative... The entire committee turned out to be a COMPLETE DUD... BUT, Liz Cheney was RIGHT IN the middle of it... RIGHT in the Democrat camp... and UP to her BEADY little EYEBALLS !!

HA!!  THAT'S what I don't like about Liz Cheney... BUT... as we speak she is behind the Trump endorsed candidate by 20 points... AND SHE looks to be TOAST... ANOTHER RINO Republican, and  Democrat wannabe, READY to bite the dust !!


Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
damn fine fiction. 

User avatar
thelion

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 93

thelion said: Cons believe PV and think the MSM is lying. 

no wonder they’re f’ed up. 

User avatar
thelion

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 93

thelion said: Four million in compensatory damages.

Soon, any amount of punitive damages. (I say, strip him bare)

Then, CRIMINAL prosecution for his obvious perjury.

User avatar
thelion

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 93

thelion said:
Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 5:50 pm » wrote: I want to know where you heard that from.
he got it from The Mirror; Britains National enquirer. 

User avatar
thelion

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 93

thelion said:
johndnorth » 04 Aug 2022, 11:15 am » wrote: The reason gas prices are high is senile Biden. Senile Joe could solve the problem by executive order. The USA could easily drive the price down and really put the boots to both OPEC and Putin. Senile Joe is a pawn of China and Russia. Both countries paid off Hunter Biden and senile Joe (The big guy) took his %10. Gas prices started rising the day senile Biden took office. High gas prices are what the dems want. Senile Biden told voters he would wage war on fossil fuel. Dems knew gas prices would rise and they liked it. Senile Joe owns it and dem foolishness of saying gas prices are coming down is like saying we are not in a recession. Gas $2.79 in Mass the day senile Joe took over. Gas $4.50+ now. Dems are happy. Bye bye dems.
Damn fine fiction. 
 

User avatar
thelion

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 93

thelion said:
Independent » 02 Aug 2022, 10:42 am » wrote: I sure did. 

Then you guys put the Globalists back in charge. 

**** useless idiots. Enjoy your wars. The military industrial complex is alive and well.
Rump oversaw four years of the Afghanistan war. 
 

User avatar
thelion

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 93

thelion said:
bigken9920 » 27 Jul 2022, 12:52 am » wrote: Drug consumption is a pathetic thing and the people who do drugs are petty degenerates. In my statement, I mean all drugs, both those legal in most countries, such as alcohol and tobacco and those illegal, such as cannabis, cocaine, amphetamine and other poisons.

When it comes to me, I adhere to abstinence from all drugs. I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke and I don't consume any other drugs. 
Coffee, tea, cocoa (and chocolate) and medicines* (such as painkillers or prescription drugs) are exceptions - to clarify my statement, because some people view them as drugs.

I don't get along with the people who like consuming drugs. In my opinion, they should be ostracised and the people who abstain from substances should be respected. It's not a thing, because modern society is too depraved and morality is unheard of. Drug-free people are THE BEST people. I know it and any drug propaganda won't change my mind.
It is a pity that most young people (teenagers and young adults) try drugs. Teenage parties are degenerate, because teens are drinking/smoking/doing other drugs.

Why drugs are so popular? Because of the globalist propaganda and international conspiracy of elites who want to introduce the NWO. The world elite (e.g. bankers, actors, musicians, progressive politicians) wants to destroy society and morality, and to achieve it, it gives the people the most primitive pleasures - drugs such as alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, cocaine, amphetamine etc., sex with strangers or cheating and vulgarity. Vulgarity is the other problem of our times, but I wanted to focus on drugs. 

 * - I use medicines with a good reason, such as painkillers for headache, cold or fever.

P.S. I had to add my topic again, because someone deleted it without notification and explanation to me.
okay, so “their” drugs are bad, because you say so, but “your” drugs are okay, because you’re special. 

got it. 

User avatar
thelion

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 93

thelion said:
FOS » 25 Jul 2022, 12:50 am » wrote: My own ancestors include Issac newton (via his nephew), Bedford forest, Francis Scott key (which includes f Scott Fitzgerald who got the name from him)

I am also told by ancestry.com that I am related to Jimmy Hoffa (no idea how) and Geoffrey chaucer. 

My grandmother was a cousin to the adopted parents of Bill Clinton. 

Any questions?
Sure, was your alleged ancestor Bedford forest (sic) in any way related to Bedford Forrest?  
 

User avatar
thelion

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 93

thelion said:
DeplorablePatriot » 21 Jul 2022, 2:05 pm » wrote: Liberals reveled in one of the lowest forms of bashing...calling Trump's young son autistic, retarded, and worse. Picking on a young child. Nothing is off-limits with liberals. 
Now you sick **** have to eat some BLACK CROW; you bunch of child-bashing *******. Barron is at genius level IQ, as well as being a good looking, well dressed WHITE young man. He's got it all. You thug *** and liberals have nothing and will never become human. 
Pants up, don't poop! Or shoot!  Image  

https://www.iq-test.net/what-isbarron-i ... pms93.html
Sez who?