User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Isabel » 22 Nov 2021, 8:12 am » wrote: You have no proof.

All you have are your laughable forgeries.
You and Fools tried your best last year to sell your lies, but you couldn't manage to post one single PM of mine that said anything bad.
NOT ONE.
Even the admin said you had no evidence.
Then you were laughed off the board and banned.
I had said then that because you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that your next move would be to start forging "evidence".

And now here you are -  a year later, just as I predicted, announcing that you suddenly, magically, conveniently "found"" all this terrible EVIDENCE!
And not just a little!
NINETY PAGES of it!
You did you did you did!
It was under the sofa cushions all this time!
Image   Image   Image   Image
Now we’re back to the forgeries story lol…You’ve lied so many times you can’t even keep ‘em straight anymore. 

 
 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Isabel » 22 Nov 2021, 6:02 am » wrote: Same old lies.
Chanted over and over and over like RainMan.

After I left, Fools followed me over here in a pouty rage, and you both tried to sell your stupid lies about me.  The entire board beat him - and you - into sniveling puddles. You were both banned and tossed off for being doxxing, lying douchebags.
Then Fools ran back to his Safe Space board, clutching his bleeding *** and crying, and "banned" me - weeks after I had already left!

YOU:   It doesn’t matter if you “left” the board or not. 

Fools chased me over in a rage, and only "banned" me after his attempt to lie about me failed, and he got his *** beaten around the room and BANNED himself.  THAT'S when he ran back home weeping and "banned" me.
At the time, the admin said that you lying clowns had no evidence, and given the "nonexistent chain of custody" at Fools' ****, nothing you morons post over there could be given any credence.

YOU: You can refute this and anyone is welcome to the proof.

You have no proof.
Your comical forgeries are irrelevant.
You can’t lie your way out of this:

You abused your moderator powers to track posters using their IP addresses.

You gave out posters IP addresses doxxing them. 

You criminally cyberstalked Jamie Brinkman for 2 years with her ex-husband HBrogan57. 

You guys together contacted employers, banks, local police, prospective renters, other forums, tracked her every movement, reviewed text conversations on her phone, and even contacted the administrator on a dog forum…..

It’s all contained within the same 90+pages of PM’s with Jamie’s ex husband spanning a two year period. 

You got caught. @kfools was suspicious over your abrupt leaving to come to a site you avoided for over 5 years.

Now we ALL know why. 

 

 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

  Isabel
I said no such thing, you sad, broken, pathological liar.

First you and idiot fools were laughed off the board here for going thru every single one of my PM's from OLF trying to find something bad.
Because you bitter little pricks found nothing, you posted innocent PM's of mine here and, comically, tried to **** and lie that they said something bad.  Even the admin said they didn't, and that you had no such "evidence".   LOL.
So, desperate, you tried to sell your lies by claiming to have lots of terrible, terrible "evidence"! You DID!   And there was SO MUCH of it!   And it was EVERYWHERE!   And it was SO bad!  It WAS!   You could post for a YEAR. there was so much!
And yet, somehow, you could never manage to post any of it. Not one shred.  Isn't that ODD?   LOLOL.

That laughable crap fooled no one, you were laughed off the board for your malicious doxxing and lies and then banned.  You both ran off weeping and vowing revenge.
Then I had said that, as you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that your next step would be to start forging PMs..

And, just as I had predicted, A YEAR LATER you come back and what do you know!!!   Here you are, claiming that you had suddenly, magically, conveniently  "found" all these terrible PM's!
And not just a few.
90 pages of them!
You did you did you did!
They were under the sofa cushions!!    
Your pathology makes you utterly predictable.

YOU:    @Isabel  is obviously struggling with the fact others know the extent of her criminal cyberstalking and outing members.

Never happened.
Same old lies.
Chanted over and over and over like RainMan.
Never any proof.

YOU:   Exactly what she accused Jamie Brinkman of. 

Back to your endless weeping obsession about your lord and master psycho felon ****, because despite your groveling at her feet and sucking her *** for years, she STILL **** you right in your fat ***.  Now you whimper that you HATE her, HATE her!   Boo hoo hoo! The asspuppet is CRYING!

YOU:     “When you stare into the Abyss” goes “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.” No perfect example exists. @Isabel  became Jamie Brinkman. Sad really.

Back to your endless weeping obsession about your lord and master psycho felon ****, because despite your groveling at her feet and sucking her *** for years, she STILL **** you right in your fat ***.  Now you whimper that you HATE her, HATE her!  Boo hoo hoo! The asspuppet is CRYING!
You can tell when @Isabel  is unstable by the length of her posts.  :rofl:   :rofl:  
 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Isabel » 21 Nov 2021, 10:40 am » wrote: I said no such thing, you sad, broken, pathological lair.

First you and idiot fools were laughed off the board here for going thru every single one of my PM's from OLF trying to find something bad.
Because you bitter little pricks found nothing, you posted innocent PM's of mine here and, comically, tried to **** and lie that they said something bad.  Even the admin said they didn't, and that you had no such "evidence".   LOL.
So, desperate, you tried to sell your lies by claiming to have lots of terrible, terrible "evidence"! You DID!   And there was SO MUCH of it!   And it was EVERYWHERE!   And it was SO bad!  It WAS!   You could post for a YEAR. there was so much!
And yet, somehow, you could never manage to post any of it. Not one shred.  Isn't that ODD?   LOLOL.

That laughable crap fooled no one, you were laughed off the board for your malicious doxxing and lies and then banned.  You both ran off weeping and vowing revenge.
Then I had said that, as you are a pathological liar, it was inevitable that your next step would be to start forging PMs..

And, just as I had predicted, A YEAR LATER you come back and what do you know!!!   Here you are, claiming that you had suddenly, magically, conveniently  "found" all these terrible PM's!
And not just a few.
90 pages of them!
You did you did you did!
They were under the sofa cushions!
Image   Image   Image    Image
Your pathology makes you utterly predictable.

YOU:   You can’t even keep your lies straight. 

Whimpers DeVry - after lying about what I said and the order of events.
Thanks for admitting that you can't keep your lies straight, DeVry.
Image   Image   Image
She went from we  forged the  90+ pages of PM’s over 2 years to we went through them all looking for anything she did wrong….

@Isabel  is obviously struggling with the fact others know the extent of her criminal cyberstalking and outing members.

Exactly what she accused Jamie Brinkman of. 

 “When you stare into the Abyss” goes “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”


No perfect example exists. @Isabel  became Jamie Brinkman. Sad really. 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

*** thread
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

OdeToJoy » 05 Jan 2022, 10:30 pm » wrote: COVID Kills Three to Six Times More Republicans According to NPR Study

FOX, Trump, or both — guess who to thank?

https://medium.com/politically-speaking ... 0b4afded3e

Because of political mismanagement at the beginning stages of the COVID pandemic, followed by ideological stubbornness, the USA has the highest number of deaths in the world at 15% but has only 4.3% of the world’s population. And according to NPR, Republicans are dying in higher numbers.

 Canada has, for example,~0.5% of the world population and a matching ~0.5% in deaths. That’s what you’d normally expect. But the USA death rate is already 3.5X above average.

 To make matters worse, studies have now shown misinformation absorbed specifically by Republicans, has resulted in an additional three times or higher death rate within their demographic.

 “Counties that voted overwhelmingly for Trump tallied nearly triple the death rate of blue-state counterparts — due to COVID “misinformation,” says NPR.

COVID-related American death data shows dramatic differences between Republican and Democratic counties, with the reddest tenth of the nation in October chalking up a death rate six times higher than that of the bluest tenth.

Results: For every 110 Democrats who die of COVID, 360 Republicans or more die due to misinformation, ideology, ignorance, harmful media choices, and the influence of dangerous political leadership.

Of 800,000 American COVID deaths, at least 179,400 more Republicans than Democrats have died. Was it FOX, Trump, or something else?

This is why idiots like you are so easily manipulated by your MSM masters.

They don't have a breakdown of deaths by political affiliation. They have a breakdown by county. 

Everything after that is nothing but assumptions.
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Misty » 06 Jan 2022, 3:06 am » wrote: So what would you think the political affiliation of most people would be in counties that voted overwhelmingly for Trump?
Overwhelmingly? 55-45% 60-40% 

Since we don't know the affiliation of those who died of covid, the "study" really doesn't tell us anything. 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

nefarious101 » 05 Jan 2022, 8:14 pm » wrote: Looks like the Left has set another precedent....when you control government you can round up the opposition party.

Jan 6 protestor: I’ve been dehumanized, treated as a ‘scapegoat, just like they did to Jews in Germany’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/05 ... y-1184446/
What you expect from Nazi fascist leftists who’ve infiltrated our government. 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

DennisTheMenace » 03 Jan 2022, 6:08 am » wrote: Image

I'm no fan of Joe Biden...but...thankfully...Trump isn't staining the reputation of the Oval Office anymore.

The American people spoke.  They would rather have Joe Biden leading the country than Donald Trump.

The only reason Donald Trump was elected was because he was running against Hillary Clinton.

The only reason Joe Biden was elected was because he was running against Donald Trump.

It's a lessor of the two evils scenario.

And now...Trump thinks it's a good idea to hold a January, 6 press confererence.

Is he trying to incite another riot?


Only Donald Trump would be so brazenly stupid to hold a press conference at Mar-a-Lago on Jan. 6 to reaffirm his sedition. This is akin to Al Capone celebrating the St. Valentine’s Massacre. Five people died, more than 700 hundred were arrested, many who are, or will soon, be spending time in jail, and Trump thinks it’s a good idea to gather people to say what a good day it was.

 Of late, Trump has been claiming the insurrection took place on Nov. 3. So why didn’t he hold his protest anniversary on that day?

Trump’s latest misguided attempt to downplay the Jan. 6 events shows his further descent into the abyss of derangement. Also, people who attend this event in support are declaring themselves as complete cultists. Trump and his followers have had over a year to prove his claims of election fraud and have produced no concrete evidence to submit to the public or in court. Over 60 fraud claim cases were dismissed and audits have shown the election was fair and Joe Biden won without any malfeasance at home or from abroad. Continued support of Trump’s lies goes beyond reason.

It would be fitting if the press didn’t show up, and Trump was left on his platform blowing in the wind with no one to hear him other than his cult. If no headlines were written and legitimate politicians turned their backs on Trump, he might begin to realize he lost because the majority of voters really did reject him.
Since very little of the hundreds of voter fraud allegations have been allowed to be investigated by the left? 

I fully support Jan6th and the effort to try and restore election integrity. 

Every American should. 




 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

DennisTheMenace » 04 Jan 2022, 4:28 am » wrote: Image

I'd  hit it...over and over a again. You'd have to pull me off her. 

Ah the *** obligatory "I'm not gay thread". No one is buying it, ***. 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Liberalsarescum » 04 Jan 2022, 12:43 pm » wrote: Yes you see progressive democrats calling for closures and lock downs and having to prove your fully vaxed to even go in a restaurant or bar.

Odd how they don't want the boarder closed and want illegals who have covid  and are not vaxed to flow in the nation. Double standard or stupidity you decide.
Both. 
 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

BREAKING BIG: True the Vote Is Releasing Ballot Trafficking Findings from Their Investigations in FIVE ADDITIONAL STATES!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... al-states/

No voter fraud!!!!!
 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Bidennextpresident » 05 Jan 2022, 12:42 pm » wrote: Looks like all the liberals left.
You claim you’re a liberal???? Who’s most important values are individual freedom and liberty from the state???

You’re a **** fraud who mindlessly parrots lies and propaganda from the most extreme leftist conspiracy websites. 

Leave already and raise the IQ of the board by 5 points. 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

razoo » 04 Jan 2022, 2:41 pm » wrote: I want my tax dollars to pay!

= I want my tax dollars to pay!
= Never losing health insurance for any reason
= Bankruptcy due to health care would be history
= Health Care remains private industry
= Health Care Providers ALWAYS get paid thus keeping cost of healthcare in check

WHEREAS Universal Health Insurance would cover every person in the U.S. for all necessary medical care including:

prescription drugs

hospital

surgical

outpatient services

primary and preventive care

emergency services

dental

mental health

home health

physical therapy

rehabilitation (including for substance abuse)

vision care

chiropractic

long-term care.

Single payer ends deductibles and co-payments.

Single Payer would save billions annually by eliminating high overhead and profits of the private health insurance industry and HMOs.

The transition to national health insurance would apply the savings from costly administration and profits to expanded and improved coverage for all.

Approximately 2.6 million jobs will become available through Single Payer Insurance = pays for itself.

Single Payer adopting the Medicare template instead of starting from scratch saves lots of money = fiscally responsible.
Better be prepared to triple or greater your tax burden. 

 Medicare collects premiums for 40 years before you get to use it and it’s going bankrupt. 


 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Bidennextpresident » 04 Jan 2022, 9:22 pm » wrote: back to ignore. you're too **** stupid
Translation: He shoved my nose in my own ****, again. I’m out. 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Liberalsarescum » 04 Jan 2022, 11:48 am » wrote: We all know now the alleged democrat Russia was a liberal made up smear campaign created by the Clinton and a Lame lying British ex spy , supported by the liberal media and the Democrat party.
But you never hear them mention the Hunter Biden Russia scandal.

Hunter was given money to invest by a rich  woman in Russia that had tie to the Russian organized crime aka the Russian mafia.
Also He was talking about how his lap top was stolen by Russian drug deals . He did this with a Russian hooker while he was smoking crack with her.
Seems the liberal media feels this was not worth reporting on for some reason. Considering Joe Biden said Hunter is the SMARTEST  man he knows.
Welcome to the double standard of leftism.

Leftists Burn, loot and pillage federal buildings? Charges dropped. 

Righties protest and a few get violent? Treated like terrorists. 
 
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

And now for reality time:


2024 blowout brewing: Trump 45%-Biden 32%

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAR5dF4
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5318

Liberalsarescum » 05 Jan 2022, 4:16 am » wrote: I bet she likes those long lines . At least the family grocery money is secure with her working to please and cnnonpointers mom will be able to pay for his internet costs and beer money.
Not quite.  :clap:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :clap:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
Ricky Tavy » 11 May 2018 9:20 pm » wrote: Socialism is defined as the government controlling the means of production, incredible moron. That is what "government filling in the gaps from capitalism" means, incredible moron. When the government runs the Grand Canyon business instead of McDonald's doing it, that's socialism, incredible moron.