User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Blackvegetable » 25 Sep 2022, 7:52 am » wrote: One can only hope.

Next time, enter firing on full auto.

The Movement needs martyrs..
I understand how an online Keyboard Komando like you who does a lot of anonymous talking would fear this family:

Image
 
But most of us wouldn’t.  You are a special kind of ******.
 
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Where did ya get the  @Blackvegetable   Selfie?
 
 
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

ScottMon » 29 Sep 2022, 12:36 pm » wrote:
Huey » 29 Sep 2022, 11:48 am » wrote: Here is one told twice:

But here’s the thing: There’s no justification for a weapon of war.  None.  The speed of that bullet is five times that that comes out of the muzzle of most weapons.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... tee-event/

Do you realize the bullet out of an AR-15 travels five times as rapidly as a bullet shot out of any other gun, five times — is lighter — and can pierce Kevlar?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... rica-plan/
I'm not an expert.  But I asssume that you're saying that the bullet speeds don't vary by much by gun manufactuer.
 

 
While there are a couple of rounds that are lower than 1,000 FPS (feet per second) there are not many. Using 1,000 FPS as the low end that would mean for his statement to be true AR 15 style weapons/rounds would have to fire 5,000 FPS.  Two problems with that.  One is the AR 15/round fires at 2700-3300 FPS.  Not even the fastest available.  The second is the fastest rounds available are only 4500.  In order for Biden's statement to be true the AR 15 would have to fire at 22,500. 
 
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

ScottMon » 29 Sep 2022, 9:18 am » wrote:
Neo » 29 Sep 2022, 8:33 am » wrote: After 30,000 lies told by the orange furor during his presidency it's refreshing to have such an honest man at the helm. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... biden-lies

Biden has a 100% truth rating from fact checkers, tying honesty levels only seen by Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Il, and Sadam Hussain.  What an amazing time to be an American. Not only does our dear leader never lie, it's rumored he was born without an *******. He is so efficient and carbon neutral that the man doesn't even have to ****!
Since the article didn't list any actual lies Biden told, It may have proven that Biden does tell the truth. Feel free to post any lies Biden told.  
 

 
Here is one told twice:

But here’s the thing: There’s no justification for a weapon of war.  None.  The speed of that bullet is five times that that comes out of the muzzle of most weapons.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... tee-event/

Do you realize the bullet out of an AR-15 travels five times as rapidly as a bullet shot out of any other gun, five times — is lighter — and can pierce Kevlar?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... rica-plan/


 
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Cedar » 28 Sep 2022, 10:54 am » wrote: Never trust a Jew.
Trump tell alls have become quite the cottage industry.  Next the WH janitor will write one.
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Blackvegetable » 27 Sep 2022, 1:12 pm » wrote:
Huey » 27 Sep 2022, 12:58 pm » wrote: Nah, you can explain whatever issues you are having with my comment, Askholio.   Maybe you should get your daughter to explain it to you.
Maybe you should get help for that runny thing....and your Issue.

Losing is taking a brutal toll on you

 

 

Nah, not losing at all, 5 time.  I know, I know.....he meant to say three....No, he didn't.   God, that defense of Biden was hilarious.  
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Blackvegetable » 27 Sep 2022, 6:03 am » wrote:
Nrasobphobia » 27 Sep 2022, 5:58 am » wrote: EPIC THREAD FAIL

"DAILY EYE POWER WASH" ?
You still live with Mommy, like all the other "Daddy’s boys"?

 

:die:   :rofl:   :die:  

What's up with that?  An unprovoked mention of family members?  You hate that.  I get it.  Rules for thee but not for "me".  
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Blackvegetable » 25 Sep 2022, 3:55 pm » wrote: Oh.....TWO lines..

Never mind.
All that was  needed.   @SJConspirator   Was succinct  and to the point.  You should take lessons.
 
 
Last edited by Huey on 25 Sep 2022, 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

jack » 21 Sep 2022, 4:28 pm » wrote: This would be most unlike the calm and unifying themes of Trump's speeches, I gather.
I love the part about peaceful and patriotically March to the capital.  You?
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 9:07 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.
But you also only heard

"March peacefully..."


on Jan 6th
 

 

Nothing about Jan 6th in that post of mine.  And that is your first post to the thread.

You need to work on that recall, Ginkoba.  You came in here, like most threads you enter, to make it about trump.  It is not about trump.  Like it was said earlier all you do is flood the forum.  192 posts on Monday?  Jesus Christ, get a life.  
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:21 am » wrote: I went to the heart of the topic, you're denying the Obvious.

As is your practice, Zerointegrity. 

Hence the name.

The heart of the matter is Biden gave a speech calling MAGA a threat to democracy, extremists, threaten the very foundations of the republic,a threat to democracy, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

And a short time later a kid was killed with an SUV by a driver who thought he was a MAGA extremist.  

That is the HEART of the MATTER.
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:00 am » wrote: You should include the disclaimer

"THIS IS NOT A MELTDOWN"

It's not.  It is an observation on all the threats of violence you have supported against Trump Supporters, Unvaxxed, or just about anyone who disagrees with your extremist views.  

You still have not commented on the OP.  
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

GHETTO » wrote:
roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: "President Joe Biden attacked Trump supporters during a recent Philadelphia speech, saying, “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundation of our republic.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/21/shan ... gV8Wc_6hVw

I saw that and immediately thought of BV behind the wheel.

How much time will he serve before a Liberal Judge releases him back into the community...?
Once again..the goal of the Liberals is to continue to play CATCH & RELEASE WITH MURDERERS AND RAPISTS until they can create enough Civil Unrest to justify disarming the Law Abiding Public with house by house mass confiscations.

 
I saw that and immediately thought of BV behind the wheel.
BV is an anonymous Keyboard Kommando who talks tough but doesn't have the balls.  He is a cheerleader.  He has the skirt and everything. 
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 9:42 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 9:20 am » wrote: This isn't about Trump.  But I was right on one thing.  All I have to do is post and you will swoop to discuss Trump. 

I guess you didn't find the rhetoric in the "Battle for the Soul of America" speech incendiary.  Or you don't understand the meaning of "march peacefully and patriotically". 

No need to respond.  This is about the Biden speech and inciting violence.
Don't be a **** simpleton.

OF COURSE it's about Trump...it's the endless witch hunt whine of dead end taint lickers, Zerointegrity. 

 
 

 

And again the anonymous Keyboard Kommando talks tough from afar.  I guess you condone this violence....as long as someone else commits it.  You are just a cheerleader. 
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 9:07 am » wrote: But you also only heard

"March peacefully..."

on Jan 6th
This isn't about Trump.  But I was right on one thing.  All I have to do is post and you will swoop to discuss Trump. 

I guess you didn't find the rhetoric in the "Battle for the Soul of America" speech incendiary.  Or you don't understand the meaning of "march peacefully and patriotically". 

No need to respond.  This is about the Biden speech and inciting violence.  
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: "President Joe Biden attacked Trump supporters during a recent Philadelphia speech, saying, “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundation of our republic.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/21/shan ... gV8Wc_6hVw
 

 

When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence. 
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

Blackvegetable » 26 Sep 2022, 5:59 am » wrote:
TB7 » 26 Sep 2022, 5:36 am » wrote: According to the survey produced for ABC News by Langer Research Associates in New York City, the economy (89%), education (77%) and inflation (76%) topped out the issues voters consider "highly important" as midterms loom, but those issues were followed closely by crime at 69%, which beat out abortion at 62%.  Immigration and climate change brought up the rear at 61% and 50%, respectively.

Asked which political party they trust to do a better job handling key issues, respondents answered 52% in favor of the Republican Party when it comes to crime, compared to 38% for Democrats.

Crime trumps abortion in voter concerns, giving GOP largest lead on issue in more than 30 years: poll | Fox News
A party "lead" by Worse than Buchanan & a 5th, currently under scrutiny in NUMEROUS jurisdictions.

 

Newsflash.  Trump is not on the ballot.  
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

nuckinfutz » 25 Sep 2022, 10:51 am » wrote: Let's hear you say......President Newsom! Image
Ca still experiencing daily FLEX alerts?  
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

nuckinfutz » 25 Sep 2022, 11:06 am » wrote: NOPE! That was only temporary. The heat wave is over, and we even got rain to help quench the fires! Image
So for next year imagine 2 million more EVs in CA.
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30164

roadkill » 25 Sep 2022, 10:45 am » wrote: Yer confusing Bv.    Image
In reality it is not that hard.
Variant Definition:
a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

@Blackvegetable, you got that beach pic yet?

BV says:

In regards to education BV says:
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

viewtopic.php?p=1999821#p1999821