User avatar
Blue Devil

Post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 697

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cece-tel ... pic-trials

Nice to see something resembling sanity for once.  This man couldn’t even get onto the track, so now this woman is dominating NCAA women.  

hopefully this is the first step in excluding trannies with male physical gifts from competing with women.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17946

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 11:36 pm » wrote: You aren't aware that I am Common?
Don't confuse her. LOL
 No we're talking about another place.. called the sewer.. One tiny thread on a large forum.. I wandered there when this site was down for a few months.. The mods are very anal. :lol:  
Image
Cheers

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 15618

Cannonpointer » Yesterday, 11:42 pm » wrote: I was charged by an extremely large male boxer last Christmas when I visited a friend's mom's house. He came out of the garage with a low growl in his throat and his hair up, hustling out to the driveway. Everyone in my party froze in horror at the approaching menace. Knowing the breed, I knelt and called him to me. His entire *** began to wiggle as he rushed to tongue-bathe my face.

The low growl was not intended to menace. It was an unconscious response to a gang of strangers in the drive - and his approach was to investigate. Turned out he was barely a year old - still a pup for that breed. But his protective instincts were excellent - as was his playful personality. We rassled like idiots later that day, diverting attention from the game. :LOL:  
Smart man!
They can look menacing, but they are big wiggly babies!
Image

User avatar
Vegas giants

Post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11419

Huey » Today, 2:26 pm » wrote: How could you have 500 arrests if there not an ongoing THOROUGH investigation?   Image  

Say the impeachment investigation was not thourough!  

Say IT!!  

You hung yourself.
Run ****.   You are a **** coward.


 
Vegas feels gun deaths will only be a threat to americans when they are trending toward 33 millions deaths a year
viewtopic.php?p=1654409#p1654409
Cannon pointer is a gay man
He claims to be trans but openly admitted to me he is actually a gay man.
viewtopic.php?p=1586167#p1586167
Here he admits he will lie and cheat
viewtopic.php?p=1611521#p1611521
HE IS SIMPLY A FLAT OUT LIAR AND IS AFRAID OF A REAL DEBATE

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 79010

Vegasgiants » Today, 2:25 pm » wrote: Say we dont need a investigation like benghazi.

Say it

You **** loved that 2 year hillary bash that led to zero convictions.  

We have had 500 arrests for this incident

Now **** off

How could you have 500 arrests if there not an ongoing THOROUGH investigation?   :clap:  

Say the impeachment investigation was not thourough!  

Say IT!!  

You hung yourself. 
While hard to differentiate by sight, the AR-15 and M16 platform are vastly different as semi-automatic vs. fully automatic.

In the future Smelly Scrawny Data Geeks must provide sources and make a case sooner.

viewtopic.php?p=1691432#p1691432

User avatar
Neo

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33951

Blackvegetable » Today, 1:21 pm » wrote: No...it was filing false claims.
Never got to trial, never proven true or false. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17946

Blutarski » Today, 1:15 pm » wrote: ONE WOULD REALLY NEED TO BE AN EFFEMINATELY RAISED SNOW FLAKE WHO NEVER SPENT ONE DAY OF HIS OR HER PATHETIC [LIBERAL RAISED] CHILDHOOD PLAYING WITH THE NORMAL KIDS........IN ORDER TO BUY INTO THE RIDICULOUS "CAPITOL INSURRECTION" NARRATIVE THAT IS BEING BROADCAST WORD FOR WORD ACROSS ALL OF THE [[[GLOBALIST CONTROLLED NEWS NETWORKS]]]..... Image
mission accomplished.. they fall for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUCFYSCqHL0
Image
Cheers

User avatar
jon

Post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 113

Rock » 21 Jun 2021, 9:13 pm » wrote: Your party is the party of turning a blind eye to all the black on black murders in this country, to your president ignoring the open border that's letting drug runners, terrorists, human traffickers, and violent gangs into this country, passing out freebies to freeloaders who have no intention of contributing to society, allowing men to race against girls in track meets, letting anyone regardless of their background vote in our elections. I could go on but those are just a few of the bubbles off the top of my head.

can anyone see one thing that is real in this Bozo response. He says he can go on and on , anyone can if you lie with their every comment. I'm bored to death. I don't even read half these haters anymore they just don't have anything to debate that is real. Frightened rabbits.

User avatar
Buffalo

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4101

Benson13 » Today, 11:59 am » wrote: This just in...

Rudy Giuliani suspended from practicing law in New York
What the **** does Giuliani have to do with the topic of this thread?  If you want to talk about Giuliani, then start your own goddamn thread, ****!!!
War is a Racket
Image


User avatar
Buffalo

Post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4101

Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government


June 23rd, 2021 - BabylonBee.com


Image

U.S.—The nation scrambled to buy F-15s and nuclear weapons after President Biden said in a speech Wednesday that you'll never beat a government unless you have the fighter jets and intercontinental ballistic missiles.


All over the nation, American citizens were seen parking their brand-new F-15s in their driveways and garages. Some wealthier Americans purchased the F-22, while less fortunate citizens were forced to buy the F-35 joint fighter. But no matter what craft they chose, American citizens said they were just glad to finally be protected against a tyrannical government.

"I need an F-15 to beat the government? Say no more, fam!" said one man in New Hampshire as he happily rushed out to his local F-15 dealer to pick up the latest model. "Before, I thought my AR-15 would be enough, but when Biden pointed out that the U.S. government has fighter jets and I only have an assault rifle, I realized I really needed to beef up my anti-tyranny defense systems."

"Thanks, Mr. Biden! I sure am glad you reminded me of how brutal a government can be against its own citizens and how governments throughout history have in fact attacked their own people once they are disarmed and helpless."
The man was later seen picking up an M1 Abrams tank.
War is a Racket
Image

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17946

BlueDevil » Today, 1:03 pm » wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cece-tel ... pic-trials

Nice to see something resembling sanity for once.  This man couldn’t even get onto the track, so now this woman is dominating NCAA women.  

hopefully this is the first step in excluding trannies with male physical gifts from competing with women.
I'm very happy to read this.. like Vegas said in one of his ops.. I hope the dude takes pride in himself.. nothing but a cheater....  tries to win over women... what a CREAP.  :blink:  if I had to win that way.. I wouldn't bother.. I would be ashamed of myself.. get the hell outta women's sports.. weirdo.
Image
Cheers


User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6052

The most frustrating job in the world has to be related to Donald Trump.


 
 
Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 24 Jun 2021, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Huey

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 79010

Vegas » Today, 12:50 pm » wrote: Oh God. You are going to set Darth Evader and Askholio out.

Yeah, he is already in spin mode.
While hard to differentiate by sight, the AR-15 and M16 platform are vastly different as semi-automatic vs. fully automatic.

In the future Smelly Scrawny Data Geeks must provide sources and make a case sooner.

viewtopic.php?p=1691432#p1691432

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17946

FOS » Today, 1:38 pm » wrote: Was it an 'attack on democracy' or not?

It is being treated like an event far worse than 911...and inspiring greater government oppression in the name of security than 911 did. 

considering there were no f15s in the capitol, is this reaction r ally called for?
It was a nothing burger. The only ones saying it is the liberal media.. playing it up..psy-opps.. The latest word is insurrection.. and I giggle to myself.. if I got in there.. I would done the same thing.. with no harm intent..I would have run to the desk... sat in the chair..put my feet up.. and laughed.. who could resist.. ?  the only difference was that guy was packing.. poor fool... he shouldn't have done it..
 
Image
Cheers

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17946

Buffalo » Today, 12:23 pm » wrote: What the **** does Giuliani have to do with the topic of this thread?  If you want to talk about Giuliani, then start your own goddamn thread, ****!!!
TDS.. nothing more.. Giuliani is connected to Trump.. they cant help themselves.. :rofl:  
Image
Cheers

User avatar
Neo

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33951

Benson13 » Today, 11:59 am » wrote: This just in...

Rudy Giuliani suspended from practicing law in New York
Guess we can strip liberals of their law licenses for having opinions that conservative legislatures disagree with. Pretty dumb precedent to set.
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Neo

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33951

FOS » Today, 12:35 pm » wrote: I guess Biden would be forced to admit that Jan 6th had no potential of overthrowing the government
I didn't see any yeehawists with f15s or nukes....
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
FOS

Post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13883

Buffalo » Today, 11:48 am » wrote: Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government

June 23rd, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

Image

U.S.—The nation scrambled to buy F-15s and nuclear weapons after President Biden said in a speech Wednesday that you'll never beat a government unless you have the fighter jets and intercontinental ballistic missiles.

All over the nation, American citizens were seen parking their brand-new F-15s in their driveways and garages. Some wealthier Americans purchased the F-22, while less fortunate citizens were forced to buy the F-35 joint fighter. But no matter what craft they chose, American citizens said they were just glad to finally be protected against a tyrannical government.

"I need an F-15 to beat the government? Say no more, fam!" said one man in New Hampshire as he happily rushed out to his local F-15 dealer to pick up the latest model. "Before, I thought my AR-15 would be enough, but when Biden pointed out that the U.S. government has fighter jets and I only have an assault rifle, I realized I really needed to beef up my anti-tyranny defense systems."

"Thanks, Mr. Biden! I sure am glad you reminded me of how brutal a government can be against its own citizens and how governments throughout history have in fact attacked their own people once they are disarmed and helpless."
The man was later seen picking up an M1 Abrams tank.
I guess Biden would be forced to admit that Jan 6th had no potential of overthrowing the government