Search found 14940 matches

by Vegas
Yesterday, 2:49 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Trump says he's 'strongly demanding' Biden is drug tested ahead of their first presidential debate Business Insider
replies: 56
views: 289

Re: Trump says he's 'strongly demanding' Biden is drug tested ahead of their first presidential debate Business Insider

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-hes-strongly-demanding-143229916.html What trump's projecting is, 'I'm om drugs'!! ******* retard. Welll. it's probably more for Biden's own good. Hopefully he will be taking his Alzheimer meds, or else he is going to embarrass himself. Maybe Trump just wants to he...
by Vegas
Yesterday, 12:13 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: If I could ask the candidates questions at the debate
replies: 29
views: 144

Re: If I could ask the candidates questions at the debate

I agree that the snake handlers and the talking in tongues crowd probably couldn't. The rest are too busy trying to get into young boy's pants or having a threesome with the pool boys. You wren't going to ask the snake handlers and the talking in tongues crowd. You were going to ask Trump. It's a s...
by Vegas
Yesterday, 12:12 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Yes...that's what I said... All votes carry the same weight...the challenge is to get 4 others to agree with you. what's the smallest number necessary to approach the limit of balance? I'm good with 9.... I don't see why that would change much of anything. With the exception of Thomas, current SCOT...
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:25 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Crazytrain » 26 Sep 2020, 2:22 pm » wrote: My side. I just never liked trump.

Dont care who you like  or don't like. Still waiting...
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:19 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Crazytrain » 26 Sep 2020, 2:16 pm » wrote: I see you want to run from the fact that the right wing changed the rules to make it easier on them to stack the courts. But I guess that is over your head as usual.

I see you want to run from the fat that I already admitted to that, yet you refuse to call your own side out. Hypocrite.
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:19 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

I am more concerned about my nation than ever before. We have race riots in our streets, in city after city after city. We watched the FBI bow symbolically to rioters. We have regular, seemingly decent americans calling for the blood of a kid whose crime was standing for law and order against rioti...
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:18 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Read what. I read the opening article. It's right wing trash as usual. Yep, BV is training you. This is what he does. He refuses to read other's posts and answer their questions, but demands that his posts be read and insists that his questions are answered. This is what you are doing.  Why take me...
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:16 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Because this is the first time since I've been voting, that are dragging this Depression era chestnut out. I don't see any serious onging debate about a need to increase the number of justices on SCOTUS....this is entirely contextual... It is contextual. My reasoning is that if we increase seats, t...
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:11 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Crazytrain » 26 Sep 2020, 2:10 pm » wrote: All I've seen for the last few posts from you is you crying and whining like a *******.

That's because you haven't read anything. Go back and figure it out. It's against my religion to repeat myself to lying idiots. 
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:09 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Crazytrain » 26 Sep 2020, 2:08 pm » wrote: ​​​​​​Waiting for what idiot?

Siggghhhhh....

@Blackvegetable  yep, you are definitely training him. He only reads 5 words of people's post also.
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:07 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Because it IS the issue, brain dead ****... 3 consecutive nominations of Devout Catholics....it is a problem because the GOP has privileged this ONE quality in its nominees since 1980. And it's not as if it has been terribly subtle about it. This issue has been going on for over 200 years you stupi...
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:06 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Well the right wing used the filibuster at a record pace to block a sitting presidents judges and his agenda. And then you cry when the left wing does something to their advantage. It's funny watching the left and right wing pointing fingers when they are both **** with the system. Still waiting......
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:06 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

@Blackvegetable  are you taking  @Crazytrain  under your wing or something? Because his hypocrisy, question evasions, and illiteracy are a clone of yours. Exactly. You are Darth Evader, but now I have to come up with something suitable for this ****. 
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:02 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

i think it's a good idea because the right wing didn't put Obama pick on the court like the constitution says. And your double standard. You can bring the repubs up all you want, I never disagreed about their unethical decisions. You? I am still waiting for you to sack up and call out your side. Go...
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:01 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Crazytrain » 26 Sep 2020, 1:46 pm » wrote: Was jefferson expanding the court manipulating the system?

 
 
Crazytrain » 26 Sep 2020, 1:57 pm » wrote: Funny how duck can spam a thread with one liners and not a peep out of Vegas. Hmmmmm snowflake.

 

Here we go again. get the **** out of here you illiterate moron.
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 2:00 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

So the right wing changes the 60 vote rule to filibuster supreme court nominees and you want to ignore that they did it to change the rule to benifits them. I guess you are all about double standards. Are you saying that Dims are clean? Because you refuse to call out your own hypocrisy...as usual. 
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 1:59 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

You're a **** moron... Because this has been a Yahoo mandate since Ronnie sold the GOP's soul to The Fetus, and because support for abortion rights has continued to rise, the pool of candidates has shrunk as it becomes increasingly less representative. You are so damn simple in your thinking. You a...
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 1:57 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

I agree with you that there needs to be more seats. Where I disagree is about balance. We’ve had 240 years of corrupt conservative federalism, in favor of rich white men at the expense of everyone else, including white women, and poor white men. The only equitable balance would be a new president a...
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 1:41 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

​​​​​Read this again, you impenetrably stupid ****. The problem is that Republican POTUS have been nominating  As usual, you cannot make inferences are draw out abstract concepts. The system needs to be secure so POTUS's, Dims as well you hypocritical scumbag,  cannot start manipulating the system....
by Vegas
26 Sep 2020, 1:38 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons
replies: 161
views: 498

Re: US Supreme Court Packing – Top 2 Pros and Cons

Now ya know... sorry. I cannot seem to peg it, but there is something different about you. You are more tame than usual these days. I have only been insulted and degraded by you once since I have returned. That makes me sad. Your creative insults, as well as others, is one reason that attracted me ...

Log in or Register to remove ads