Search found 9666 matches

by Rock
Today, 7:43 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Six year old girl murdered in DC
replies: 108
views: 1884

Re: Six year old girl murdered in DC

African Americans DONT DO nearly all the shootings int the country and we COULD put up here all the murders white people did but it wouldnt mean anything. Rock is a LIAR a BRAINWASHED MORON and a RACIST PIG show spews out WHITE SUPREMACIST NONSENSE day in and day out because THAT is what RACIST PIG...
by Rock
Today, 10:30 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Why America Isn’t Getting the Jan. 6 Investigation It Needs
replies: 96
views: 781

Re: Why America Isn’t Getting the Jan. 6 Investigation It Needs

Bidennextpresident » Today, 10:28 am » wrote: Yes. And you made it clear that you object to the facts about January 6 getting out because it will make Trump look bad.

In your opinion.
by Rock
Today, 10:21 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Why America Isn’t Getting the Jan. 6 Investigation It Needs
replies: 96
views: 781

Re: Why America Isn’t Getting the Jan. 6 Investigation It Needs

Bidennextpresident » Today, 10:14 am » wrote: The facts the House committee wants to find out. Isn't that your objection?

Why was the National Guard not immediately mobilized? Just one question.

I don't know. But they don't care. Like I said, they're doing everything in their power to keep him from running again.
by Rock
Today, 10:07 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Why America Isn’t Getting the Jan. 6 Investigation It Needs
replies: 96
views: 781

Re: Why America Isn’t Getting the Jan. 6 Investigation It Needs

Less than four in 10 people who voted for Donald J. Trump in 2020 said they strongly disapproved of the actions taken by people who forced their way into the Capitol, compared with 60 percent of all Americans, according to new polling released this past week by CBS News. Narrow majorities of Trump ...
by Rock
Today, 9:53 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Six year old girl murdered in DC
replies: 108
views: 1884

Re: Six year old girl murdered in DC

What you said was "almost all" shootings are done by African-Americans.  It's a **** lie, and you know it.  So if it's not your job to keep the alt-right racist ******* on this forum in check it's not your job to keep anybody in check.  And...when you say you haven't seen me going after the big thr...
by Rock
Yesterday, 8:46 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Six year old girl murdered in DC
replies: 108
views: 1884

Re: Six year old girl murdered in DC

1.  Feh.  If you had a legitimate problem with the word, you would be up buffy's ***, and neffy's *** and CP's *** daily, if nor hourly..which of course you are not, you racist ****. 2.  And you are in no position to be offended, so nobody's offended. 3.  You must not have any data, and...the news ...
by Rock
Yesterday, 2:16 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Six year old girl murdered in DC
replies: 108
views: 1884

Re: Six year old girl murdered in DC

Phoenix68.2.0 » Yesterday, 1:07 pm » wrote: Image
Right after all the White-Wing / White-trash gun clubs are all shuttered.

How many of those people murder people every day?
by Rock
Yesterday, 12:48 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Six year old girl murdered in DC
replies: 108
views: 1884

Re: Six year old girl murdered in DC

supraTruth » Yesterday, 12:44 pm » wrote: Yep, FOXAGANDA PAYS THEIR WHORES & DORKS  BIG $ TO LIE FOR THE RNC 🐖🐖🐖, INCLUDING BLACKS LIKE THAT FAT HOG SELL-OUT, C.V. PAYNE!

You couldn't carry Charles Payne's jockstrap.
by Rock
Yesterday, 12:39 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Six year old girl murdered in DC
replies: 108
views: 1884

Re: Six year old girl murdered in DC

I can't see your "sig."  But if my words, then  EVERY1 KNOWS I DESPISE ALL SCUMMY ***  POLITICAL WHORES & DORKS AT FOXAGANDA, INCUDING BLACKS LIKE THAT BIG FAT *** HOG C.V. PAYNE WHO SOLD HIS *** TO THE RNC FOR THE ALMIGHTY $. My sig vvvvvv This is how supraTruth views African Americans. viewtopic....
by Rock
Yesterday, 12:32 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Six year old girl murdered in DC
replies: 108
views: 1884

Re: Six year old girl murdered in DC

Oh the humanity Rock. This news must have made you sick to your stomach. Another poor little black kid senselessly murdered. You must be really hurting, you poor thing. I’ll not even dignify your ignorant comment about me with a response. I’ll just ask you why you don’t hold these violent thugs acc...
by Rock
Yesterday, 10:17 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Six year old girl murdered in DC
replies: 108
views: 1884

Re: Six year old girl murdered in DC

1.  It's OK because it's your **** word and I'm ramming your **** word up your racist **** nose..  How's about this.  We ask any black people on this forum to let me know they're offended by the way I used it...and I will aplogize tp them and refrain from using it to identify racist **** ******* li...
by Rock
Yesterday, 10:12 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: The GOP’s dangerous compact with extremism just became clearer
replies: 24
views: 269

Re: The GOP’s dangerous compact with extremism just became clearer

Bidennextpresident » Yesterday, 9:57 am » wrote: What are you debating, troll?

I asked you a simple question. Who was the author of the opinion piece? I can't get WAPO because they have a paywall.
by Rock
Yesterday, 10:10 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Six year old girl murdered in DC
replies: 108
views: 1884

Re: Six year old girl murdered in DC

According to 2021 updated FBI data, among cities of 250,00 or more you are more likely to be a victim of a violent crime in 31 cities than in Chicago, and among cities of 25,000 or more you are more likely to be a victim of a violent crime in 72 cities than in Chicago. Lying-ass racist ****. https:...
by Rock
Yesterday, 10:06 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Six year old girl murdered in DC
replies: 108
views: 1884

Re: Six year old girl murdered in DC

1. and I'm ramming your **** word up your racist **** nose..  How's about this.  We ask any black people on this forum to let me know they're offended by the way I used it...and I will aplogize tp them and refrain from using it to identify racist **** ******* like you in the future. 2.  ****...here...
by Rock
Yesterday, 9:52 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: The GOP’s dangerous compact with extremism just became clearer
replies: 24
views: 269

Re: The GOP’s dangerous compact with extremism just became clearer

Bidennextpresident » Yesterday, 9:45 am » wrote: Rock: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tell me something. What's the point of starting a thread if you refuse to debate it?
by Rock
Yesterday, 9:42 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: The GOP’s dangerous compact with extremism just became clearer
replies: 24
views: 269

Re: The GOP’s dangerous compact with extremism just became clearer

Bidennextpresident » Yesterday, 9:39 am » wrote: Your entire posting to me: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good God man. I only asked a question.