Search found 68008 matches

by Huey
Today, 7:14 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation
replies: 15
views: 99

Re: Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation

We already have all the information we need.  The intelligence community has already identified that the Russians interfered in the 2016 presidential election.  The Mueller report has already identified that the Russians interfered in the 2016 presidential election.  In January 2017, Dan Coats the ...
by Huey
Yesterday, 6:06 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation
replies: 15
views: 99

Re: Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation

nuckinfutz » Yesterday, 5:58 pm » wrote: More Bull Durham Bull!
You love Witch Hunts doncha?
You had a 4 year witch hunt.  I can’t wait to see you loons flip flop.  This is gonna be great.  

You may go now.
by Huey
Yesterday, 5:13 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation
replies: 15
views: 99

Re: Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation

The Special Counsel is authorized to investigate whether any federal official, employee, or any other person or entity violated the law in connection with the intelligence, counter-intelligence, or law enforcement activities directed at the 2016 presidential campaigns, individuals associated with th...
by Huey
Yesterday, 5:07 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation
replies: 15
views: 99

Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-robert-mueller-statutes-elections-ae0275b4eb23981c1e6fbf9fc49c3239 Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr has given extra protection to the prosecutor he appointed to investigat...
by Huey
Yesterday, 5:03 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Guys, did you ever fantasize about Ellen Page?
replies: 81
views: 351

Re: Guys, did you ever fantasize about Ellen Page?

solon » Yesterday, 3:38 pm » wrote: I was just sure we WOULD disagree and we do.  I dont CARE if you WANT to be called Brad Pitt thats fine with me. Brad
No, you are just looking to fight and you assumed my position because you think you know me politically and my stance on social issues.

You May go now.
 
by Huey
Yesterday, 3:36 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Guys, did you ever fantasize about Ellen Page?
replies: 81
views: 351

Re: Guys, did you ever fantasize about Ellen Page?

Well we will disagree on this subject which is no surprise and no reason to go into it. Yeah I looked the guy up too. I remember a few movies with the actress. Good acting.  I dont really care what this person has to do to be happy.  And sure you disagree its all good What did I post that you disag...
by Huey
Yesterday, 3:27 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Guys, did you ever fantasize about Ellen Page?
replies: 81
views: 351

Re: Guys, did you ever fantasize about Ellen Page?

Who is Ellen Page? I had to look her up because she looked familiar.  She was in the Movie Inception.  She played the college student they brought on the team.   What is a sign of the times is I went to wikki and they claim "Page publicly  came out  as a gay woman in February 2014 and subsequently ...
by Huey
Yesterday, 10:49 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Would Someone Please Check On Naffy And Jimsom...
replies: 5
views: 54

Re: Would Someone Please Check On Naffy And Jimsom...

 
 Vegas
Wait a minute...are you self-proclaiming victory? Gee...that's not like you.  What a shocker.
I had a friend make a new avatar for BV:


 
by Huey
01 Dec 2020, 2:17 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Sidney Powell Calls for Military Tribunals, Suspending Electoral College, Inaguration, etc
replies: 61
views: 299

Re: Sidney Powell Calls for Military Tribunals, Suspending Electoral College, Inaguration, etc

A somewhat reasonable response but its BEEN weeks since the election and they have not shown ANY real evidence yet. How long is it tenable to say there was MASSIVE FRAUD and we will show you the evidence later at what point is it reasonable to say STFU till you CAN SHOW THE EVIDENCE? She just broug...
by Huey
01 Dec 2020, 2:05 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Sidney Powell Calls for Military Tribunals, Suspending Electoral College, Inaguration, etc
replies: 61
views: 299

Re: Sidney Powell Calls for Military Tribunals, Suspending Electoral College, Inaguration, etc

Misty » 01 Dec 2020, 12:58 pm » wrote: You really need to wait a few weeks for that?

I liked to see what she has and what the court says before I criticize her.  As I said, if she is full of it it will do her great harm professionally if she has nothing.
by Huey
01 Dec 2020, 11:12 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Melania reveals her last Christmas display at the White House
replies: 90
views: 317

Re: Melania reveals her last Christmas display at the White House

DennisTheMenace » 01 Dec 2020, 10:06 am » wrote: No worries...it's her last Christmas in the White House.

Can 
you say "Dr Jill Biden"?

A doctor might be a better choice for "First Lady" than an Eastern Eupean whore?

Just a guess.
only if they allow Biden to hold the Job that long.  Next Christmas it may be Mr Doug Emhoff, Esq
by Huey
01 Dec 2020, 8:25 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Sidney Powell Calls for Military Tribunals, Suspending Electoral College, Inaguration, etc
replies: 61
views: 299

Re: Sidney Powell Calls for Military Tribunals, Suspending Electoral College, Inaguration, etc

https://i.postimg.cc/brgzDmtL/DB77-D461-E8-C2-456-F-8857-9-A3-A57-DF8467.jpg I look at it this way.  She is putting her professional reputation, he career on the line.  If at some point she does not produce the evidence she is destroying her reputation and career.  So until it is settled I will giv...
by Huey
30 Nov 2020, 9:20 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Today's Leftist Propaganda lesson, "What is Toxic Masculinity and How to Spin It"
replies: 141
views: 507

Re: Today's Leftist Propaganda lesson, "What is Toxic Masculinity and How to Spin It"

IkeBana » 30 Nov 2020, 9:01 am » wrote: Yeh, John Wayne.  Cruising LA with that he-man John Wayne...


BWAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Are you a little bitter because like you he played a Marine?
by Huey
30 Nov 2020, 8:04 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Today's Leftist Propaganda lesson, "What is Toxic Masculinity and How to Spin It"
replies: 141
views: 507

Re: Today's Leftist Propaganda lesson, "What is Toxic Masculinity and How to Spin It"

"All cowboy movies & Mafia movies must be banned from public viewing by Presidential Executive Order.        Too much toxic masculinity".                                                                                          Democrat National Committee                     ./images/smilies/loco.gi...
by Huey
27 Nov 2020, 12:51 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: " and the letter Z - which means 'He is Alive' in Greek..."
replies: 215
views: 1014

Re: " and the letter Z - which means 'He is Alive' in Greek..."

Blackvegetable » 27 Nov 2020, 12:39 pm » wrote: That must explain why you resorted to that juvenile strike thru thing, Meltdown Quim.
Nah, you can still read it.
by Huey
27 Nov 2020, 11:58 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: " and the letter Z - which means 'He is Alive' in Greek..."
replies: 215
views: 1014

Re: " and the letter Z - which means 'He is Alive' in Greek..."

He gets busted in a lie and then resorts to editing quotes.  Classic BV Meltdown!
by Huey
27 Nov 2020, 5:34 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: " and the letter Z - which means 'He is Alive' in Greek..."
replies: 215
views: 1014

Re: " and the letter Z - which means 'He is Alive' in Greek..."

Blackvegetable » 26 Nov 2020, 5:27 pm » wrote: But you did..

You labor the fact that I live alone..

Why?

My daughter is in college, 2000 miles away..

My mother lives in Sweden, my half brother in Finland..

I'm divorced and remain single by choice..

You're a coward...
Where?
 
 
 
by Huey
26 Nov 2020, 5:18 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: " and the letter Z - which means 'He is Alive' in Greek..."
replies: 215
views: 1014

Re: " and the letter Z - which means 'He is Alive' in Greek..."

Blackvegetable » 26 Nov 2020, 5:12 pm » wrote: Answer the question, Dwarf...
Not until you admit I did not attack your family you lying lil dick head.  I busted you again, Manchester dude.

See ya tomorrow.

 
by Huey
26 Nov 2020, 5:06 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: " and the letter Z - which means 'He is Alive' in Greek..."
replies: 215
views: 1014

Re: " and the letter Z - which means 'He is Alive' in Greek..."

Blackvegetable » 26 Nov 2020, 5:00 pm » wrote: You've never made repeated references to my parents?
On this thread I have not.  Which is the context.  When you admit I have not discussed your family on this thread we will address you charge and you references to my family.
 

Log in or Register to remove ads