Search found 7997 matches

by GeorgeWashington
53 minutes ago
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Silent Running The Storm is coming TODAY !
replies: 70
views: 366

Re: Silent Running The Storm is coming TODAY !

Do you really think that the Military will keep letting this country be destroyed by Radicals bent on America's Destruction? Do you really think that the Military would have let this country start to be destroyed by Radicals bent on America's Destruction in the first place? if what you say is true ...
by GeorgeWashington
Yesterday, 4:10 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: If the president is convicted, there will be a vote on barring him from running again
replies: 27
views: 215

Re: If the president is convicted, there will be a vote on barring him from running again

You bring up a good point... Two historical precedents, both involving federal judges, make clear that the Senate could also vote to disqualify the president from holding office in the future, with only a simple majority needed. Judges are confirmed by the senate, so, my assumption is that the sena...
by GeorgeWashington
Yesterday, 3:57 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: If the president is convicted, there will be a vote on barring him from running again
replies: 27
views: 215

Re: If the president is convicted, there will be a vote on barring him from running again

Where does the Senate get the authority to impose a penalty on a private citizen? FYI... the ONLY penalty (Constitutionally) that can result from an impeachment is removal from office. Article II, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed...
by GeorgeWashington
Yesterday, 1:02 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: FBI investigating whether woman stole laptop from Pelosi's office to sell it to Russia
replies: 43
views: 445

Re: FBI investigating whether woman stole laptop from Pelosi's office to sell it to Russia

Authorities Arrest Riley Williams, Pennsylvania Woman Accused Of Stealing Nancy Pelosi’s Laptop During Capitol Attack According to court filings, Williams’ former romantic partner tipped off investigators to her involvement, telling police she “intended to sell the computer device to a friend in Ru...
by GeorgeWashington
17 Jan 2021, 9:42 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Covid Deaths Pass 400,000 Mark
replies: 52
views: 670

Re: Covid Deaths Pass 400,000 Mark

> 50% of nurses in this unit won’t take the vaccine  https://www.businessinsider.com/houston-doctor-half-the-nurses-wont-get-covid-19-vaccine-2020-12 From your article: His hospital will receive the vaccination next week, but more than half of the nurses in his unit won't take it for reasons that a...
by GeorgeWashington
17 Jan 2021, 9:28 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Covid Deaths Pass 400,000 Mark
replies: 52
views: 670

Re: Covid Deaths Pass 400,000 Mark

@ GeorgeWashington  posted an article a few weeks ago that 60% of nursing home staff wont take the vaccine. These are not the most knowledgeable people.  Most nursing homes have an administrator, a few health care professionals, and the personal care people.  About 90% of the people working in nurs...
by GeorgeWashington
16 Jan 2021, 8:27 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: What will happen in 4 days?
replies: 67
views: 593

Re: What will happen in 4 days?

Where will leftists project their deep hate-filled anger when orange man isn’t there? Will they settle down? Will they realize it’s their own subconscious they’ve hated for so long? Will they find a new scapegoat? Or Will they channel it into a need for full and dominating control like Hitler did? ...
by GeorgeWashington
15 Jan 2021, 5:19 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: One Mask Bad - Two masks good. Animal farm.
replies: 34
views: 461

Re: One Mask Bad - Two masks good. Animal farm.

I’m a COVID19 plasma donor.

There will be no need for me to wear a mask until they tell me my antibodies are low Image
 
by GeorgeWashington
14 Jan 2021, 7:31 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Trump: Impeached For A Second Time
replies: 134
views: 922

Re: Trump: Impeached For A Second Time

He's impeached in the house for a second time. As my subject states, it's done. His 3rd ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT!    '[A]rticle I section III [of our Constitution] clarifies that removal is not the only punishment impeachment can bring. It reads: “Judgment in Cases of impeachment shall not extend fur...
by GeorgeWashington
14 Jan 2021, 12:52 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...
replies: 185
views: 838

Re: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...

I was responding to your claim that there were no gentile followers at the time of his death.  The woman at the well was a gentile follower. No, but it would take too long to explain.  In basic terms, John, all of it, is anti-Semitic **** that Jesus wouldn't have believed a word of, pun intended......
by GeorgeWashington
14 Jan 2021, 12:43 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...
replies: 185
views: 838

Re: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2021, 12:37 am » wrote:
Not a Gentile, for starters.  Nor the same person...
I was responding to your claim that there were no gentile followers at the time of his death. 

The woman at the well was a gentile follower.
by GeorgeWashington
14 Jan 2021, 12:26 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...
replies: 185
views: 838

Re: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...

Pengwin » 14 Jan 2021, 12:22 am » wrote:
FOS » 14 Jan 2021, 12:17 am » wrote:
Are you challenging that pillar of Christian doctrine?
Yes, and the two stories we have of Gentiles they are seeking healing for others, not salvation (which they are not offered).  The rich young man didn't get it either, he walked away.
What is salvation? 
 
by GeorgeWashington
14 Jan 2021, 12:21 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...
replies: 185
views: 838

Re: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:59 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 13 Jan 2021, 11:51 pm » wrote: The woman at the well was a gentile.
Yes, but Jesus didn't offer to save her eternal soul.
 
Yes he did.  He offered her living water 
by GeorgeWashington
13 Jan 2021, 11:51 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...
replies: 185
views: 838

Re: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...

Jesus changed in his attitude towards gentiles during the gospels. For much of the gospels none of the disciples of jesus knew who god was. It was an unfolding of new information. So, why is it there were no Gentile followers at the time of his death? Why did Peter and Paul fight over this very iss...
by GeorgeWashington
13 Jan 2021, 11:42 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...
replies: 185
views: 838

Re: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:39 pm » wrote:
FOS » 13 Jan 2021, 11:36 pm » wrote: Correct. God transcends ethnicity.
Jesus wasn't an ethnic Jew?
Lol...  ethnic like this guy?

Image
 



 
by GeorgeWashington
13 Jan 2021, 11:39 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...
replies: 185
views: 838

Re: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:36 pm » wrote:
Indeed it does, but FOS says the Son of God cannot be a Jew. #63
How could he have been a Jew when the Jewish religion hadn’t yet been invented?
by GeorgeWashington
13 Jan 2021, 11:37 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...
replies: 185
views: 838

Re: Trump incited the riots because the Dims said so...

Pengwin » 13 Jan 2021, 11:32 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 13 Jan 2021, 11:29 pm » wrote: Sometime between 70ad and the 6th century.
That's quite a range.  What religion did this Jesus fellow follow?

When was the Torah written?
He followed the religion of Moses.

~600-500BC

Log in or Register to remove ads