Is Trudeau creating an Islamic army?

Started by ConcernedCanadian

Debate the issues that are the valued by conservatives in this political chat room. Try to stay on topic and respect your fellow conservatives. We all feel strongly about certain issues. Keep that in mind as you debate with your peers. Forum Rules

4 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by ConcernedCanadian
  1 24 Jun 2017, 7:19 am

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 1.14

Canada is by far one of the best countries on the planet but we the people are letting something happen that will change North America forever. Canada has always been known for its kindness but also our patriotism. Trudeau is very wealthy and I believe he has sold Canada to Islam, America is the target but Trudeau and his new Regime need Canada for their battleground. Canadians might think me paranoid and I hope I am. I hope im a buffoon
for even suggesting a preposterous notion. What I do know is the problem happening all over the globe has come here. Trudeau has let 30 thousand Muslim Refugees in. These Refugees are not the ones being terrorized and persecuted.The majority of the Muslims coming here are the persecutors. Canada has to get ready for what I believe to be a Civil war. It sounds crazy but soon it will sound more rational than ever. Canadians need to communicate with each other and form organizations. Canadians get to know each other again and be ready. Now is the time to look at purchasing your first gun for protection. Don't do anything crazy. Not until we know we're in severe trouble. I apologize to anyone who thinks I am a fear mongrel. That is not my intent. I just love my Country and if there is a chance one of my brothers or sisters are in trouble I feel I need to speak out. Canadians stay save. Listen up and do not give in to the attack on our Democracy. We will not let Canada fall.

Posted by deezer shoove
  11,398 06 Nov 2017, 9:14 pm

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo

Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Politics: N/A
Money: 11,397.51

ConcernedCanadian » 24 Jun 2017 7:19 am wrote:
Canada is by far one of the best countries on the planet but we the people are letting something happen that will change North America forever. Canada has always been known for its kindness but also our patriotism. Trudeau is very wealthy and I believe he has sold Canada to Islam, America is the target but Trudeau and his new Regime need Canada for their battleground. Canadians might think me paranoid and I hope I am. I hope im a buffoon
for even suggesting a preposterous notion. What I do know is the problem happening all over the globe has come here. Trudeau has let 30 thousand Muslim Refugees in. These Refugees are not the ones being terrorized and persecuted.The majority of the Muslims coming here are the persecutors. Canada has to get ready for what I believe to be a Civil war. It sounds crazy but soon it will sound more rational than ever. Canadians need to communicate with each other and form organizations. Canadians get to know each other again and be ready. Now is the time to look at purchasing your first gun for protection. Don't do anything crazy. Not until we know we're in severe trouble. I apologize to anyone who thinks I am a fear mongrel. That is not my intent. I just love my Country and if there is a chance one of my brothers or sisters are in trouble I feel I need to speak out. Canadians stay save. Listen up and do not give in to the attack on our Democracy. We will not let Canada fall.

Without intentionally amplifying your concerns, I must say that I believe there is some, as yet not commonly known, phenomenon occurring out in the cold, cruel world. Common sense reactions have given sway to largely politically correct notions. Being even mildly protective of anything status quo or traditional in nature is automatically attacked as unfeeling and divisive.

I think that mindset is actually backwards. Allowing strangers to take priority over people and things we know and love sickens me. My feelings and reasons for togetherness belong to them first.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,093 10 Nov 2017, 3:46 pm

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,092.59

ConcernedCanadian » 24 Jun 2017 7:19 am wrote:

It's happening here in the US too.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,361 28 Nov 2017, 8:23 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,360.83

deezer shoove » 06 Nov 2017 8:14 pm wrote:

Without intentionally amplifying your concerns, I must say that I believe there is some, as yet not commonly known, phenomenon occurring out in the cold, cruel world. Common sense reactions have given sway to largely politically correct notions. Being even mildly protective of anything status quo or traditional in nature is automatically attacked as unfeeling and divisive.

I think that mindset is actually backwards. Allowing strangers to take priority over people and things we know and love sickens me. My feelings and reasons for togetherness belong to them first.

Then you must be against these unending wars to free a bunch of people who don't want to be free.

Posted by deezer shoove
  11,398 28 Nov 2017, 9:51 pm

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo

Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Politics: N/A
Money: 11,397.51

Cannonpointer » 28 Nov 2017 7:23 pm wrote:
deezer shoove » 06 Nov 2017 8:14 pm wrote:

Then you must be against these unending wars to free a bunch of people who don't want to be free.

If there are feelings being hurt, what kind of a monster do you think I am?

Return to Conservatives Only Political Chat Room