Flying Monkeys Peanut Gallery

If you post in a peanut gallery thread and your post is missing, this is where you can find it.
Forum rules
THIS IS THE PEANUT GALLERY FORUM. WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO POST HERE.

YOU WILL FIND THE ACTUAL THREADS IN ANOTHER FORUM - MOST LIKELY IN THE NHB.
3219 posts
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 20 Nov 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote:
Andrew Guliani job, blah, blah

A run of the mill patronage job isn't the same as Grifting million of dollars from foreign governments.

Let alone Grifting $300 MILLION from the Communist Chinese.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 20 Nov 2020, 5:41 pm » wrote: Tucker Carlson: Time for Sidney Powell to show us her evidence.

We asked the Trump campaign attorney for proof of her bombshell claims. She gave us nothing.
So freaking what?

She said at the press conference that the information was to inform the public ONLY.

That evidence would be presented later in court.

Are you stupid or just being intellectually dishonest?

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 20 Nov 2020, 2:47 pm » wrote: So she's going to prove that there was voter fraud in Venezuela by someone who has been dead for 7 years?

If she has all this evidence of voter fraud why isn't she presenting it in court?
Why is it that every time Trump’s lawyers are in court they say that are not alleging voter fraud or that the election was stolen?

That press conference was the craziest thing I have ever seen.
Giuliani was sweating like a whore in church and melting right before our eyes.
I guess lying makes you sweat like that.
Blah, blah, blah, blah as usual.

Powell confirmed that servers have been seized by the US government in  Frankfurt, meaning they have documentary proof of this massive election theft.

This morning Powell appeared on the Glenn Beck show--Tucker Carlson will be mightily miffed over that--and this time she forthrightly confirmed that the servers were seized by the US Government. Note, however, she first speaks of "our forces" "confiscating" the servers, and then refers to the "US Government" working on an "investigation." Note, too, that Powell offers some very specific information regarding the configuration of the servers. I continue to believe that, while various agencies of the Government may have had some involvement, DoJ must be driving this or controlling the process--it's the only thing that makes overall sense, given that this is all occurring in the context of legal processes:

The servers at Scytl in Germany WERE confiscated the other day. I'm hearing it was our forces that got those servers. So I think the government is now working on an investigation of what really happened. But we're getting evidence, also, that there were lines into the servers from four foreign countries--all extremely adverse to the interests of the United States.
https://meaninginhistory.blogspot.com/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 20 Nov 2020, 5:51 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 20 Nov 2020, 5:47 pm » wrote: So freaking what?

She said at the press conference that the information was to inform the public ONLY.

That evidence would be presented later in court.

Are you stupid or just being intellectually dishonest?

So, she has nothing, that's so freaking what.
Not one of Trump's lawyers has ever alleged any kind of voter fraud when they are in front of a judge.

NOT ONE.
Are you retarded? They CANNOT declare they have legal evidence until the next legal step.

The votes have to be canvassed first.

But in ordinary English, they have a mountain of evidence.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm » wrote: Donald Trump And His Lawyers Are Making Sweeping Allegations of Voter Fraud In Public.
In Court, They Say No Such Thing

In a recent Pennsylvania federal case, Giuliani alleged “widespread, nationwide voter fraud” in his opening remarks.

But under questioning from the judge, he retreated. “This is not a fraud case,” Giuliani later admitted.
I'll bet that they didn't intend in this case to claim voter fraud.

A central claim to be made at some point is that the corrupt Pa governor and the corrupt Pa Supreme Court violated Pa law and the Constitution.

Meaning you're full of **** as usual.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 1:40 pm » wrote:
Blah, blah, blah, blah as usual.

Powell confirmed that servers have been seized by the US government in  Frankfurt, meaning they have documentary proof of this massive election theft.
I seriously can't listen to this **** any more.

Powell has said categorically that the US government seized those servers.

is she lying, psychopath?

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 2:57 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 21 Nov 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote: Powell has said categorically that the US government seized those servers.

is she lying, psychopath?

More than likely.
Trump and everyone around him have a very flimsy relationship with the truth.
What a stupid **** lie.

Reality is about to fall on your corrupt party's heads like grand pianos.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 3:04 pm » wrote:

They haven't claimed voter fraud in ANY case you gaping *******.
They will be in other cases, you stupid lying ****.

But a crucial case regarding your corrupt state is that the governor and the Supreme Court violated state law and the Constitution.

Why did they do that,  psycho?

Because voter fraud is your corrupt party's Modus Operandi.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 3:11 pm » wrote:

You seem so sure of yourself, yet you won't take me up on my bet.
Do you understand clear English? I could care less if you stay or leave.

Georgia has been certified, and several other states will be certified on Monday.
Face it Precious, the fat lady is warming up her vocal chords and is about to start singing.
It will be over very soon, and Your Dear Leader needs to put on his big boy pants, get out of his little snit and stop trying to purposely hamstring President-elect Joe Biden.
For once he needs to think about the good of the country and not just himself.
Are you ignorant and stupid or just lying?

Some of Ga's politicians are corrupt, and the secretary of state violated Ga law and the Constitution by allowing absentee ballots with no signature verification.

Further, Dominion Software rigged votes in many states including Georgia.

Meaning the election will end up before the Supreme Court. How do you think they'll rule about Dominion  stealing or changing many millions of votes, psycho?

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

How did Biden win?

Sometimes by Post Office magic!

They can deliver ballots before they're even sent!

80 million people voted for Trump, and millions are contributing in every way they can.

BREAKING Video: Young Internet Sleuth Reveals Evidence Showing Over 23K PA Ballots Were Filled Out and Returned Before They Were Ever Mailed To Voters (and MORE)
By Patty McMurray
 ....The following information’s straight from the PA.gov website and has almost 3.1 million entries. I exported all that information into an Excel sheet, but I was cut off at about 1 million rows, so keep in mind, we’re working with one-third of the whole data set.  

So, the first thing I did was to create a column to see if any ballots were mailed out by the government the same day that they were received, filled out, through the mail, by the voter.

It turns out, about 11,000 were filled out by the voter and returned back to the government the same day the government mailed them out to the voter.

I then created a column to see if there and there were any applications that were approved by the government, mailed out by the government, received by the voter, and then filled out by the voter and mailed back to the government on the same day. And there were 8,205 cases of that.

And lastly, I created a column to see if there were any ballots that were received through the mail, filled out before they were even mailed out and received by the government. There were 7,403 cases of that. 
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... ed-voters/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 3:30 pm » wrote: I really can't listen to your crap any more.

IT'S OVER.
TRUMP LOST.
GET THE **** OVER IT.

I smell liberal panic sweat.

The corrupt liberal MSM are in a rage.

Slow Joe is stuttering more than usual.

After lying for four years that Trump is illegitimate, they're shrieking loudly that he concede RIGHT NOW!

Trump's lawyers are armed for bear.

And I'll bet that Trump is holding some things back in reserve.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 3:30 pm » wrote: I really can't listen to your crap any more.

IT'S OVER.
TRUMP LOST.
GET THE **** OVER IT.

And you're S-O-O-O- confident of that that you're censoring all my posts.

If you were so sure, you'd leave them up to laugh at me when Biden takes office, psycho.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 3:04 pm » wrote: They haven't claimed voter fraud in ANY case you gaping *******.

If and when the time comes, they will.

Your own legislature obviously thinks there is.

Why weren't Democrats concerned about voter fraud? They all opposed this.

Pa. House committee passes election audit, likely won't be complete before certification of vote
After initially calling for a full audit of the election results, the Pennsylvania House GOP advanced a measure for an "extensive risk-limiting audit," and all Democrats on the committee voted against it
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... -completed

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 3:55 pm » wrote: About the myth that Biden only won Michigan and Pennsylvania because massive voter fraud took place in Detroit and Philadelphia.
As claimed by the corrupt liberal MSM.

As if anyone believes one single word they write.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 4:17 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 21 Nov 2020, 4:14 pm » wrote: As claimed by the corrupt liberal MSM.

As if anyone believes one single word they write.

Numbers don't lie you gaping *******.
If you think those numbers were made up then prove it, or STFU.
Prove it? Have you read my Democrat voter fraud thread?

No, of course not, you **** fraud.

In every Democrat city across the country in every election the numbers lie, psycho. Who the **** are you kidding?

Trump's lawyers have 1,000 affidavits, and Powell says evidence of voter fraud is no longer coming in through a fire hose.

it's coming in from patriotic Americans in a tsunami.

Biden got less votes in Detroit and Philadelphia than HRC did in 2016.
Trump actually did better in those cities, but worse in the suburbs, and that's why he lost.

So much for your lies about massive cheating in Detroit and Philadelphia.
Your corrupt party cheated outside the suburbs as well.

1,000 affidavits from all over the country and growing fast.

Joe Biden is more likely to spend time in prison than in the Oval Office.

And I believe that one of Trump's biggest accomplishments will be breaking the Democrat Voter Fraud Machine.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: Trump cult members attacking Republicans. Delicious.
Trump and his supporters want to clean up corruption and voter fraud any place it's found.

Including by Republican hacks.

“What’s Coming in Georgia Will Be Shocking!” – Trump Attorney Jordan Sekulow Promises BIG NEWS in Georgia on Monday or Tuesday (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
President Donald Trump lawyer Jordan Sekulow told Newsmax TV on Saturday that the campaign is filing a “shocking” lawsuit next week in Georgia!

Jordan added that the coming lawsuit includes NEW allegations that no one has heard yet.

Sekulow told Newsmax host Tom Basile:

“We have got lawsuits likely to be filed in Georgia on either Monday or Tuesday; I can’t get into the details. I can’t tell you right now, but what’s coming in Georgia will be shocking, when we file this in federal court Monday or Tuesday It’s nothing that we have talked before. It’s not what you heard in the press conference [Thursday] either. This is something completely separate… I will tell you, the Lt. Gov. [Geoff Duncan] in Georgia, the Secretary of State in Georgia [Brad Raffensperger] in Georgia, they’re in for quite a shock on Monday and Tuesday about how poorly they run and they ran – there’s going to be a proof – of how poorly run they ran the elections in one of their major counties”

Earlier today President Trump started his Saturday tweeting this out — “Big voter fraud information coming out concerning Georgia. Stay tuned!”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... day-video/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 4:17 pm » wrote: Numbers don't lie you gaping *******.
If you think those numbers were made up then prove it, or STFU.
Numbers from Phillie, Detroit and other corrupt Democrat cities lies in every election, psycho.

Sidney Powell has released the Kraken.

It will wreak broad destruction on corrupt American politicians.

And hopefully expose literal American traitors.

Lin Wood said that stunning evidence of voter fraud will be released Monday or Tuesday.

“Georgia Is the First State I’m Going to Blow Up and Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State Need to Go With It!” — Sidney Powell Releases the Kraken! (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
SIDNEY POWELL FOLKS!
I don’t know about y’all, but I believe I was BORN for this moment!

Sidney Powell dropped a MOAB tonight on Newsmax TV!

Sidney Powell: “Georgia is the first state I’m going to blow up. And Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State need to go with it because they’re in on this Dominion scam with their last minute purchase!”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... ken-video/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

IT'S OVER.
TRUMP LOST.
GET THE **** OVER IT.

You've shrieked and babbled about how Trump's lawyers haven't presented any evidence of voter fraud.

Well of course not.

Sidney Powell said that case hasn't even been taken to court yet. When they are fully prepared, it will be.

So you're utterly full of crap, as usual.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Why are you censoring all my posts, psycho? What are you afraid of?

The truth.

Wow, more evidence that Democrats are insane.

See any evidence of voter fraud here?

BREAKING REPORT: Largest Number of Cluster Votes In Wayne Co. MI Came From Psychiatric Hospital For Patients With Severe Mental Illnesses
By Patty McMurray
Published November 22, 2020 at 12:19pm
Yesterday, data scientist Sarah Eaglesfield tweeted about some interesting facts she uncovered while looking into Wayne County, Michigan’s voter data from the November 2020 election. According to 100Percent Fed Up, her data, so far, explores cluster votes in Michigan’s Wayne County, where hundreds of affidavits have been filed sharing eye-witness accounts of voter fraud and intimidation by paid election workers and officials and Democrat activists present at the TCF Center, where absentee ballots were processed.

Eaglesfield’s tweet reads:

In order – clusters in Wayne County, Michigan with the most votes cast in #Election2020 were:

1. A psychiatric hospital (@NedStaebler is that you?)

This comment directed at Ned Staebler is in reference to his viral, videotaped, unhinged rant directed at the Republican Wayne Co. Board of Canvassers who refused to certify the county’s election last week. 

2. Apartment block (but no apartment number)

3. A convent

4. THE FOUR SEASONS Care facility (really!)

5. Homeless drop-in centre

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... illnesses/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Trump cult members!

Amazing how "reporters" and liberals, redundant, can't see what's right in front of their eyes.

FEC Chairman Trey Trainor Confirms There Was Election Fraud This Year – Points to Several Instances (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Federal Election Commission Chairman Trey Trainor went on with Newsmax this week to discuss the 2020 election.

Trainor confirmed there was voter fraud this year. The FCC Chairman pointed to the double voters in Nevada and the liberal election officials who blocked conservatives from observing their fraud during the vote counting process.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... ces-video/