If you post in a peanut gallery thread and your post is missing, this is where you can find it.
Forum rules
THIS IS THE PEANUT GALLERY FORUM. WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO POST HERE.

YOU WILL FIND THE ACTUAL THREADS IN ANOTHER FORUM - MOST LIKELY IN THE NHB.
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
I thought these images should have a special thread, so we will never forget what happened that day.

This is a very hard video to watch especially around the 20:20 minute mark where it gets even more gruesome.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOgGsC0G9U
I don't understand how this could happen in America.
I'm enabling Peanut Gallery only because I really don't want any long drawn out debates in here.
We already have enough threads on this subject for that.
But feel free to post as many images and videos as you'd like.

​​​​

​​​​
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
A mainly peaceful protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvfVm4fw6uA

Spare me the faux outrage
THANKS SALLY

omh

Share      Unread post

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 7:42 pm » wrote: I thought these images should have a special thread, so we will never forget what happened that day.

This is a very hard video to watch especially around the 20:20 minute mark where it gets even more gruesome.

I don't understand how this could happen in America.
I'm enabling Peanut Gallery only because I really don't want any long drawn out debates in here.
We already have enough threads on this subject for that.
But feel free to post as many images and videos as you'd like.

​​​​

​​​​
optics for a psychological over reach interpretation of the event done to defame those blamed for the results.

omh

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 2:29 pm » wrote: So you haven't seen all the whataboutism and the lame attempts at drawing a moral equivalence between what occured on January 6th and what happened last summer?

No one invaded the U.S. Capitol hunting down the VP, the Speaker of the House, and members of Congress in an attempt to harm or kill them last summer.

What changes between whataboutisms from whatifisms since both never discuss what does it all mutually biologically timed apart so far conceived to replace those made the conception changing people populating space from now on?

the series parallel kinetics shows there never was a missing link same time statistical averaging removes 99% of the information around talking point mantras.

omh

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 5:46 pm » wrote: Who tried to burn a business owner alive?
I haven't heard about that.

All violence should trigger disgust.
The difference is that the violence last summer was not triggered by a POTUS or his surrogates.

Which arrives first, brain as conceived, social identity assumed after birth? Your mentality is defined by who you rather be than the lifetime mutually evolving so far.

intellectual mentalist cannot compete with an instinctive navigator of space while only mutually timed apart now like all other biological replacements added so far. weak brains join social minds that destroy anyone able to debunk their trade secrets of governing outcomes from now until extinction event..
Last edited by omh on 14 Jan 2021, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Jan 2021, 2:09 pm » wrote: Let me translate from BRAINWASHED MORON for all the HUMANS out there

WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH sure we tried a VIOLENT COUP against America but if ou want PEACE and UMITY you have to FORGET all that dont hold those accountable who FOMENTED a violent COUP atainst America.  THAT would be divisive of course it was NOT divisive of US to tell all you liberals **** your FELLINGS over and over and itw as NOT divisive to incite a violent insurrection but it WOULD be divisive to hold those responsble accountable WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH stop being mean to us TRAITORS we just wanted to OVERTIRN DEMOCRACY and put out GOD back in as president even though he LOST THE ELECTION WWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHH you cant hold anyone accountable for THAT it would be divisive

What you have there is the bankrobber telling the police that he didnt GET the money so they have to let him go or the nieghborhood will be upset by the violence
What are humans compared to homo sapien replacements biologically centered to their geographical point of mutually evolving so far? Context is the soul of who one wishes they were beyond the genetic form sustaining the numbers actively alive so far.

I see you prefer pretending real is the dream and reality is all anyone needs to die defending tomorrow's possibilities from now until extinction arrives. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha. cornered yourself serving educated stupidity ancestrally and too proud to walk away as fooled so far.

guess what, that is the physical cause of bi polar disorder. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. go get medicated to silence your instinctive awareness some more.

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Jan 2021, 2:40 pm » wrote: You are mentally ill your GIBBERISH has no meaning get help
ironic the intellectual mind nurtured after birth calling an active brain since conception needing help figuring out missing links to one's ancestral point of displacement. Honesty is gibberish to those defending hypothetical values ancestrally.

wonder why ancestors and people of character don't mix well in social contests of ability to adapt with natural displacement so far. Remember misery loves company in big city lights and those with nothing to prove live on their own talent mobs confiscate as eminate domain justified by ballots over bullets democracy.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.Between thespians training people to believe and freemasons monumentalizing those that direct outcomes from now on like tomorrow is a physical destination outside the moment here.

The magic of make believe so ancestors sacrifice their time mutualy evolving to serve idealists promising better tomorrows than ancestry developed so far.

ha ha ha ha ha ha bet you don't see the catch 22 historically used against your entire ancestry in my gibberish.

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 14 Jan 2021, 2:40 pm » wrote: You are mentally ill your GIBBERISH has no meaning get help
what separates meaning from definition of events? meaning is subjective philosophy about a hypothetical situation, a definition is a description of events that actually took and take place so far.

now what is the kinetic connection to energy flows past, present, developing from now on in plain sight and confusing possibilities that don't run parallel to how things arrived so far as life is a series of reproductions sustaining the numbers occupying space so far as geographically present since conceiv ed to replace those made the conception.

You know regardless male or female, gay bi transgendered, 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents to each great great grandchild added from now on each life intellectually begins at birth and lasts until death where a mysterious universal intellectual beings come to use the lifetime as a host for a superior intellect making life more than mutually evolving so far and only a few are selected by these supernatural forces.<sarcasm.

Simple compounding actually.