If you post in a peanut gallery thread and your post is missing, this is where you can find it.
Forum rules
THIS IS THE PEANUT GALLERY FORUM. WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO POST HERE.

YOU WILL FIND THE ACTUAL THREADS IN ANOTHER FORUM - MOST LIKELY IN THE NHB.
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Five months before the corona virus rollout, the bil and melinda gates foundation sponsored a dress rehearsal:

You tube has a dozen videos screeching that this video is fake. I report, you decide. 

https://plandemicvideo.com/plandemic-pa ... ination-2/

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: I suspected that. That says it all. Image
Yes it does.  I have some bigfoot videos you might like.  Lol

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 1:49 am » wrote: Five months before the corona virus rollout, the bil and melinda gates foundation sponsored a dress rehearsal:

You tube has a dozen videos screeching that this video is fake. I report, you decide. 

https://plandemicvideo.com/plandemic-pa ... ination-2/
Yeah...sure rent boi.  The virus was created in a Wuhan laboratory and planted in strategic places all over the planet with a goal of setting off a worldwide pandemic that would deny Donald Trump a second term.

Get thee to the Haldol bottle.  It's an ugly medication with vicious side effects, but It's really one of the best for the paranoia.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 2:19 am » wrote: It's a GOOD video.*** I believe it.****  There's the stoopid fact checker sites. ha ha ha ha.
Maybe the rent boi will share his meds with you, muffin.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 8:27 am » wrote: Who's the rent boi? Pip squeak.
Well sweetcheecks, it's that closeted, self-hating, *** blowjob obsessed, racist, rent boi  CP.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 3:14 pm » wrote: The mockup scenarios - the gaming of it, - this they did not see.

Running simulations is something the military learned helps an operation succeed. The business community knows this, too. 

Even stage directors understand the need for dress rehearsals. 

Here's the thing: You did not and you will not watch the video - so the **** that rolls out of your mouth is not relevant TO the video.
My god you are such an idiot.

And you're gay.  LOL

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 3:14 pm » wrote: The mockup scenarios - the gaming of it, - this they did not see.

Running simulations is something the military learned helps an operation succeed. The business community knows this, too. 

Even stage directors understand the need for dress rehearsals. 

Here's the thing: You did not and you will not watch the video - so the **** that rolls out of your mouth is not relevant TO the video. 

Besides, don't you have some advocacy to attend to, securing the right of men to enter your wife's shower?
Remember those military simulations you ran at the pentagon.....oh wait.....you never served!!!   

Hahahahahahahahaha

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: A factual explanation for the scientifically-challenged.

I'm with ISABEL!
I used to be a CP man, until he went sideways on us, and joined the Dark Side! Gaaaaaaa!
:rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :drool:   :drool:  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Honey, I am so far out of your league we might as well be on different planets.

YOU:     I told you last week.. when you post...

But somehow you can't tell me right now.   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:     Like an idiot.   YOU said, I said. I don't play.

What you do is spout the most ridiculous nonsense.     Tell us again how masks don't work because "if air can get in, then so can the virus".  LOL.

YOU:     I don't have the time to waste on your garbage.

So you can't support your babbling above.  Got it.

YOU:     It's no fun. You do the same damn thing to everyone. over and over again.

If you mean I call out ****-spouting cons, tell them to support their lies, and then laugh while they scream in rage - like you're doing right now - then you're right.

YOU:      Go moo moo somewhere else. Please.  Image

Poor screaming, lying con.    It didn't take long to poke a hole in your lovable idiot act, now did it.  A few pokes, your mask drops, and we see the raging, lying Trumpie cultist.

YOU:        don't waste my time.

Slapping you lying ******* around until you show your true, monstrous faces is NEVER a waste of time.

Last edited by Isabel on 22 Feb 2021, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 4:32 pm » wrote: I'll go find it moo moo. I posted it because you were moo-ing for evidence.. I did.
Sure you will, you brainless twat.
Everyone believes you.

YOU:   You told me you didn't have 15 minutes out of your time to look at it.

Quote me, brainless twat.

YOU:   Go F yourself. don't waste my time. go moo to someone else.get lost

Finally we get to meet the real you.
Guess you have to make up another fake persona.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 4:34 pm » wrote: Apparently not. Did I not tell you a half an hour ago. Are you dense.  If you post in that insane way. I wont answer. get lost!!
Look, brainless twat - you don't need to screech your idiot excuses before running away.
Just run.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 22 Feb 2021, 4:58 pm » wrote: I watched it through to completion.

Interesting. Let the debunking begin. I daresay it will be hard to dispute much of it.

So far from the thread one **** said Billy G already did a TEDS on this.
Gee? Really? There were clips in this video probably taken from TEDS.
Damning...

Also, our "patent lawyer" went after the natural-can't-be-patented angle then said a virus isn't alive so it can be patented for EXACTLY THE REASONS mentioned in the video.
Horrific...

Anyway, I didn't find the video hard to watch nor hard to see as plausible.
YouTubers think it's fake? Must mean it's real.
Got a great bigfoot video for you.  Lol

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 22 Feb 2021, 5:08 pm » wrote: Is it you with a mask? 
You post like a sasquatch rolling your knuckles on ... the ... thing.
Got a video of trump raping kittens too.  Lol

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Isabel: Look, brainless twat - you don't need to screech your idiot excuses before running away.
Just run.
Yes, from me.
For example:
YOU
 "I ain't gonna play the insane game
 I don't have time for the BS.
I don't play.
I don't have the time to waste on your garbage.
It's no fun. 
 don't waste my time.
Go F yourself.
don't waste my time.
.get lost 
I wont answer.
get lost!!"
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:    suit yourself. you have no substance.

All I did was ask you what you were talking about, and you dissolved into this puddle of trapped rat shrieking.

YOU:   I fully expected this..

That if you attacked me and started lying and taking cheap shots I would slap the **** out of you? 
You should have.

YOU:   run run...clown... liar...incel. pedo .Same **** over and over. Get outta here.

But YOU'RE NOT RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image   Image  

Last edited by Isabel on 22 Feb 2021, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: Time number 3. I told you if you continue to post in your insane manner. I will not answer...
And I've told you that you don't need to bother with making feeble excuses for why you are running away.  Just run already.
LOL.

YOU: Liar, Hillybilly,Run away,whore, Dick, lie, keep sucking ****, dog ****, **** hillbilly.  Image   Image   Image  ******* is back. scary.  Image

And to think, all I did is ask you what you were talking about, and you instantly dissolved into this puddle of trapped rat shrieking.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 6:13 pm » wrote: Number 4. I told you 3 times before. if you keep acting insane. I wont answer you.
And I've told you over and over that you don't need to bother with making feeble excuses for why you are running away.  Just run already.
LOL.

YOU:   run away from what YOU? Image  

Yep. Just like THIS:
" "I ain't gonna play the insane game
 I don't have time for the BS.
I don't play.
I don't have the time to waste on your garbage.
It's no fun. 
 don't waste my time.
Go F yourself.
don't waste my time.
.get lost 
I wont answer.
get lost!!"
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:   go do another line and come back in 15 minutes.

And to think, all I did is ask you what you were talking about, and you instantly dissolved into this puddle of trapped rat shrieking.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 6:28 pm » wrote: Number 5. Image   Image   Image  retard
Yep - I tell you over and over that you don't have to make these pathetic excuses for running away - you should just run.
How many times have I told you that now?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 22 Feb 2021, 4:23 pm » wrote: I'm with ISABEL!
I used to be a CP man, until he went sideways on us, and joined the Dark Side! Gaaaaaaa!
Image   Image   Image   Image
Yep.
Not sure why he turned into just another gleefully lying con cultie..

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

This has got to be one of the fakest video I have seen that you conspiracy theorist jerk off to. I watch a lot of low budget horror movies. This pos reminded me of them. Seriously. How the **** do you twats fall for this ****? It is more than obvious that this whole **** thing was staged with actors. God man. The board is now dumber because of this OP. May your next **** come out square.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 6:38 am » wrote: Anyone with a brain or any understanding of science was aware that a pandemic like this was an inevitability.

Our modern environment was the perfect setting for such a virus to exploit - it was always just a matter of time.
But you idiots go on diddling yourselves into swooning hysteria with conspiracy theories.
You all LOVE having the wind blown up your skirts.
And Trump sat on his hands and said it was a hoax.

And his troop of dimwitted Trumpanzee's believed him. 

And now Biden his to fix it.