If you post in a peanut gallery thread and your post is missing, this is where you can find it.
Forum rules
THIS IS THE PEANUT GALLERY FORUM. WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO POST HERE.

YOU WILL FIND THE ACTUAL THREADS IN ANOTHER FORUM - MOST LIKELY IN THE NHB.
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Then, after being COMPLETELY gulled into an ineffective jab, they swear they "knew all along" that the vaccine jabs didn't actually work! :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

https://mobile.twitter.com/aginnt/statu ... 5704881152

And here is one of the leftist dick suckers lying that he was never gulled by his media:
IkeBana » 12 Jan 2022, 11:12 am » wrote: We were informed, right out of the gate, when the vaccines received the first FDA emergency approval, that they were not a guarantee to protect anybody from being infected by the virus, or eliminate transmission of the virus...they were designed only to protect us from being killed by the virus.
The sad thing is, the **** believes his lie - guaranteed. The other leftist retards on the board believe it, too. 

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 6:49 pm » wrote: Then, after being COMPLETELY gulled into an ineffective jab, they swear they "knew all along" that the vaccine jabs didn't actually work! Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

And here is one of the leftist dick suckers lying that he was never gulled by his media:

The sad thing is, the **** believes his lie - guaranteed. The other leftist retards on the board believe it, too.

^^^ this idiot will stick with stupid till dirt is being shoveled on his *******.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2022, 6:49 pm » wrote: Then, after being COMPLETELY gulled into an ineffective jab, they swear they "knew all along" that the vaccine jabs didn't actually work! Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

Why don't we get this over with?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 12 Jan 2022, 6:58 pm » wrote: The MSM is slowly turning.  Questioning the effectiveness of the vaccine, wanting a return to normal, even starting to question the “died of Covid” vs. “died with Covid” numbers.

Things people on the right, as well as a certain right leaning media outlet, have questioned for quite some time.
Could you be a bit less vague?

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
I have a Twitter post that proves me right. 😂😂😂 I saw it on Facebook. 😂 😂

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

DeezerShoove » 14 Jan 2022, 8:38 am » wrote: He was just as **** up then as he is now.
He doesn't IGNORE reality... he isn't even aware of it.

Save the partisan carp.  Not interested, Troll-Mod.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

And you already did.

I'm start to feel pity for you - that's not a good thing, not at all.

Last edited by Pengwin on 14 Jan 2022, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Huey » 14 Jan 2022, 8:46 am » wrote: Sounds a little partisan to me.

It's not, it's reality.

Biden wouldn't have been hooked on untried drugs, bleach, light-bulbs, etc.  No rational person in the position would have been.

That Trump is a mindless stupid egotistical criminal ******* isn't partisan - he actually is all that.

Partisan is not saying that and letting him get away with the lies he still spews even today...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Neo » 14 Jan 2022, 8:24 am » wrote: Limited animal studies with some disconcerting reduction in average life span. Experimental.

Right-wing ****.  Save it.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Neo » 14 Jan 2022, 9:23 am » wrote: Science is right wing ****.

What you post isn't science.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

I see nothing, and that makes me very happy.