Flying Monkeys Peanut Gallery

Started by Cannonpointer


Previous
339 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 12 Jan 2018, 4:49 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Log in or register to remove this ad..
Misty » 12 Jan 2018 3:34 pm wrote:
The Republican chairmen of both the House and Senate intel committees, the Speaker of the House and 45's own DOJ among others in his own administration have said that it never happened.

I'll take their word over yours.


You won't take their word when I quote them about other aspects of this massive scandal.

Powerline is a highly credible and ultra-cautious source not at all given to speculation or exaggeration.

TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES
Byron York comments on second thoughts by a former second in command of the CIA:
“Mr. Trump continues to exhibit paranoia about American intelligence agencies,” wrote the ‘Never Trump’ conservative Max Boot in the New York Times a week or so before the president took office.
“Consumed by his paranoia about the deep state, Donald Trump has disappeared into the fog of his own conspiracy theories,” declared the Times’ Maureen Dowd.

“Paranoia seizes Trump’s White House,” reported Politico, noting the suspicion that “career intelligence operatives are working to undermine the new president.”

As we now know, that is exactly what they were doing.

n a remarkable new interview, [Michael Morell, a] CIA veteran who served in the agency from 1980 to 2013, who briefed presidents on the most sensitive issues of the day, and is still a prominent voice in intelligence matters is at least conceding that he can understand why the president feels the way he does.
***
In August 2016, the retired-but-still-active-in-intelligence-matters Morell decided to abandon decades of nonpartisanship and come out in support of Hillary Clinton. In a New York Times op-ed, he praised Clinton’s experience and called Trump a danger to the nation, a threat to its “foundational values,” and an “unwitting agent” for Russia.\

***
Some of Morell’s former colleagues in the intelligence community took the same step. Gen. Michael Hayden, a former CIA director, blasted Trump as Russia’s “useful fool.” Another former top CIA officer, Michael Vickers, pronounced Trump unfit. And the agency’s then-director, John Brennan, openly clashed with Trump.
These were all men who came out of the nonpolitical tradition of American intelligence.
And all chose, for the first time, to publicly take sides in a presidential campaign.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... encies.php



A president who unlike Obama is following the Constitution, federal law and the Founding Principles of small government is "a threat to its foundational values?

Where do these imbeciles come from? :blink:
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 12 Jan 2018, 5:38 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 12 Jan 2018 4:03 pm wrote:
Just as I thought.
You're a bullshit liar just like the filthy racist that you support.
That NY Times talking point was debunked long ago.

Image
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/p ... pping.html


.

[color=#ff0000]The NYTimes is covering up Obama scandals, just like they covered up Clinton's scandals.[/color]

Their own headline was that Trump Tower "was wiretapped."

I don't have a subscription, so quote it or don't waste my time.

The Obama administration was abusing its surveillance capabilities, then widely disseminating information about Trump and officials to other permanent Obama apppointees, as one former Obama official admitted on MS-LSD, the latter part
There are quite a number of illegal leaks being investigated, every one a felony.

Congressional leaders and other insiders told the Washington Free Beacon that the investigation into the Obama administration’s unmasking campaign is gaining greater steam, even as the federal probe into alleged collusion with Russia drags on.

“The misuse of intelligence information by members of the Obama administration is a serious issue that requires an exhaustive investigation and accountability,” Rep. Ron DeSantis (R., Fla.), chair of House Subcommittee on National Security, told the Free Beacon.

The investigation into these unmasking efforts continues to focus on top Obama officials, particularly Power, who is said to have had little need to unmask such sensitive classified information from her perch at Turtle Bay.

Rep. Sean Duffy (R. Wis.), another Republican member closely tracking the unmaksing scandal, encouraged his congressional colleagues to move past the Russia probe in pursuit of the facts about Obama’s potentially illicit spy operation on Trump associates.

“Congress is determined to follow the facts wherever they may lead us. And, ironically, the most damning revelations of the Russia investigation thus far incriminates the Obama administration,” said the official, who was not authorized to speak on record. “Susan Rice’s admission to widespread unmasking against Trump associates may just be the tip of the iceberg. We are going to get to the bottom of this.”

The hundreds of unmasking requests by Power—which amount to nearly one a day—are extremely suspicious, the former officials said.
http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... g-scandal/
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 12 Jan 2018, 5:42 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 12 Jan 2018 4:09 pm wrote:
Oh look who the cat dragged in.
Another Cult45 member who pretends that his dear leader is not a filthy racist.


Never mind that Trump has denied the anonymously leaked claims, telling the obvious truth isn't racist.

Is Haiti a shit-hole?

Is Somalia a shit-hole?


[quote name='MistyBlue' timestamp='1221775656' post='742234']Didn't John Fund molest his girlfriend's daughter?[/quote]


There isn't much uglier than that, psycho.

Go scrub yourself down and get some meds. :loco:
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 12 Jan 2018, 8:33 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 12 Jan 2018 7:29 pm wrote:
Are my two threads the only threads on this forum you obsessive freak?
Why don't you go and spend more time with all of those other forum members who you say respect and admire you so much?


Gosh, why are you so sensitive that I post in your threads. You claim all the time that I'm just a liar, that my sources are nonsense.

That my claims are wrong.

My posts shouldn't bother you at all, yet you throw a hissy fit on a regular basis. :) '

It's perfectly obvious that you know you were lying about me and my claims; that I'm usually right on the money.

No comment on this?

This is the most minimal and ordinary of political lies, psycho.

When Obama lied through his teeth that you could keep your plan and your doctor if you liked them, you didn't care.

When Hillary lied through her teeth that the Benghazi attack was caused by a video, you didn't care.

When Obama lied through his teeth and claimed that the War on Terror was just about over, to win the election, you didn't care.


Yet you shriek in fake outrage when Trump tells a necessary and routine lie about visiting England.

Hack.
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 12 Jan 2018, 11:06 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 12 Jan 2018 7:41 pm wrote:
Termin8tor » 12 Jan 2018 7:35 pm wrote:
Honestly, it gets quite boring agreeing with my allies or debating minor disagreements.

I'd rather have fun exposing your endless lies and bullshit. :)


I hate to burst your bubble, but the only endless lies and bullshit that you are exposing are your own.
But you keep wallowing in your delusions.


Oh, okay. Whatever. :rofl:

Here's your supposed failure, psycho.

Trump promised to defeat ISIS. After many years of nibbling at them by Obama, Trump defeated them in a year.

Trump promised to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US. Already happening.


Trump promised to give us a strong economy. Done.

What's the response of Democrat Talking Point Liars like you?

To dishonestly deny any of his accomplishments.

Trump's a racist! Trump's a racist! :rofl:
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 12 Jan 2018, 11:23 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 12 Jan 2018 7:41 pm wrote:
I hate to burst your bubble, but the only endless lies and bullshit that you are exposing are your own.
But you keep wallowing in your delusions.


Oh, then Trump hasn't done an excellent job on the economy?

Well, shazzam! :rofl: :rofl:

Clueless, incompetent leftist failure Barry Obama trashed Trump's claim he'd create jobs.

Trump would need a "magic wand." :clap:

https://youtu.be/PQ7KAdiJ1iY

Chrysler Announces BIG Lucrative Move For The US In Wake Of The GOP Tax Cuts
Posted at 12:00 pm on January 12, 2018 by Brandon Morse
And when I say “BIG move” I mean a literal move.
According to the Sun Herald, Fiat Chrysler has announced that its moving its heavy-duty truck production out of Mexico and into Michigan to open new factories, creating new jobs, and benefiting the economy.

Chrysler says the reason for this move is all thanks to the corporate tax cuts put in place by the GOP last year: Fiat Chrysler is moving production of heavy-duty trucks from Mexico to Michigan and paying bonuses to U.S. workers in response to the passage of U.S. tax reform late last year.

The automaker will invest $1 billion in its Warren Truck Assembly Plant to make the Ram Heavy Duty Truck starting in 2020. That truck is currently made in Saltillo, Mexico, where workers will continue to make commercial vehicles.

FCA says the Warren plant will add 2,500 new jobs.

The company also plans to pay $2,000 bonuses this spring to about 60,000 hourly and salaried U.S. employees.
Senior executives won’t get the bonus.
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/ ... -tax-cuts/
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 13 Jan 2018, 12:25 am

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 12 Jan 2018 4:03 pm wrote:
Just as I thought.
You're a bullshit liar just like the filthy racist that you support.


I hate to hit you with reality again, but it's so much fun. :)

.

Image
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 13 Jan 2018, 12:00 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 12 Jan 2018 4:03 pm wrote:
Just as I thought.
You're a bullshit liar just like the filthy racist that you support.


Blah, blah, blah from the psychopath.

Who refuses to debate policy because she'll lose, so she lies and smears.

Let’s state the obvious. Some countries are shitholes. To claim that this is racist is racist.

They are not shitholes because of the color of the populace but because of bad ideas, corrupt governance, false religion, and broken culture. Further, most of the problems in these countries are generated at the top. Plenty of rank-and-file immigrants from such ruined venues ultimately make good Americans—witness those who came from 1840s potato-famine Ireland, a shithole if ever there was one!It takes caution and skill to separate the good from the bad.
For these very reasons, absurd immigration procedures like chain migration, lotteries, and unvetted entries are deeply destructive.
https://www.city-journal.org/html/crude ... 15668.html
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,926 13 Jan 2018, 12:19 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,088
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,925.56

Termin8tor » 13 Jan 2018 11:00 am wrote:
Misty » 12 Jan 2018 4:03 pm wrote:
Just as I thought.
You're a bullshit liar just like the filthy racist that you support.


Blah, blah, blah from the psychopath.

Who refuses to debate policy because she'll lose, so she lies and smears.

Let’s state the obvious. Some countries are shitholes. To claim that this is racist is racist.

They are not shitholes because of the color of the populace but because of bad ideas, corrupt governance, false religion, and broken culture. Further, most of the problems in these countries are generated at the top. Plenty of rank-and-file immigrants from such ruined venues ultimately make good Americans—witness those who came from 1840s potato-famine Ireland, a shithole if ever there was one!It takes caution and skill to separate the good from the bad.
For these very reasons, absurd immigration procedures like chain migration, lotteries, and unvetted entries are deeply destructive.
https://www.city-journal.org/html/crude ... 15668.html

Misty just blinds herself with her unreasonable hatred of Trump. She believes any lie told about him because of that!!!
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 13 Jan 2018, 12:21 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 11 Jan 2018 4:17 pm wrote:
President Obama NEVER tapped 45's phones at Trump Tower, which is what 45 accused him of doing.


No evidence! No evidence! babbles little Miss Marxist.

As she cites articles from last September and ignores a small mountain of evidence that has come out since then. :\

BOMBSHELL: Chairman Nunes Has Seen Clear Evidence of FISA ‘Abuse’ by FBI and DOJ Officials

January 12, 2018 by Cristina Laila
ouse Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes told Republican colleagues in two closed-door meetings this week he has seen evidence that shows clear “abuse” of government surveillance programs by FBI and Justice Department officials, according to three sources familiar with the conversations, raising more questions about whether the controversial anti-Trump dossier was used by the Obama administration to authorize surveillance of advisers to President Trump.


The California Republican made his comments in private meetings with GOP colleagues as he tried to round up votes in favor of renewing a key section of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, known as Section 702, which eventually passed in the House on Thursday.


Before the vote, Nunes told GOP lawmakers they could trust him that he has not seen abuse of that section of the law dealing with foreigners, but that other sections of the law have in fact been misused by government officials to conduct surveillance of Americans. Nunes vowed that he plans to address his concerns by trying to share the evidence with the entire House later this month, after the debate over Section 702 is complete, according to the three sources familiar with the conversations.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... officials/
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,926 13 Jan 2018, 12:43 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,088
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,925.56

Termin8tor » 13 Jan 2018 11:21 am wrote:
Misty » 11 Jan 2018 4:17 pm wrote:
President Obama NEVER tapped 45's phones at Trump Tower, which is what 45 accused him of doing.


No evidence! No evidence! babbles little Miss Marxist.

As she cites articles from last September and ignores a small mountain of evidence that has come out since then. :\

BOMBSHELL: Chairman Nunes Has Seen Clear Evidence of FISA ‘Abuse’ by FBI and DOJ Officials

January 12, 2018 by Cristina Laila
ouse Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes told Republican colleagues in two closed-door meetings this week he has seen evidence that shows clear “abuse” of government surveillance programs by FBI and Justice Department officials, according to three sources familiar with the conversations, raising more questions about whether the controversial anti-Trump dossier was used by the Obama administration to authorize surveillance of advisers to President Trump.

The California Republican made his comments in private meetings with GOP colleagues as he tried to round up votes in favor of renewing a key section of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, known as Section 702, which eventually passed in the House on Thursday.

Before the vote, Nunes told GOP lawmakers they could trust him that he has not seen abuse of that section of the law dealing with foreigners, but that other sections of the law have in fact been misused by government officials to conduct surveillance of Americans. Nunes vowed that he plans to address his concerns by trying to share the evidence with the entire House later this month, after the debate over Section 702 is complete, according to the three sources familiar with the conversations.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... officials/

She puts on her blinders (hatred of Trump) and only looks at negative information about Trump and posts it factual or FAKE.
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 13 Jan 2018, 3:11 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 13 Jan 2018 1:58 pm wrote:
I'm only sensitive to the smell of bullshit that eminates from your posts.


Why did you delete my post about Nunes' bombshell statement?

Because you're too dishonest to allow the truth to be posted.

BOMBSHELL: Chairman Nunes Has Seen Clear Evidence of FISA ‘Abuse’ by FBI and DOJ Officials
January 12, 2018 by Cristina Laila
House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes told Republican colleagues in two closed-door meetings this week he has seen evidence that shows clear “abuse” of government surveillance programs by FBI and Justice Department officials, according to three sources familiar with the conversations, raising more questions about whether the controversial anti-Trump dossier was used by the Obama administration to authorize surveillance of advisers to President Trump.

The California Republican made his comments in private meetings with GOP colleagues as he tried to round up votes in favor of renewing a key section of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, known as Section 702, which eventually passed in the House on Thursday.

Before the vote, Nunes told GOP lawmakers they could trust him that he has not seen abuse of that section of the law dealing with foreigners, but that other sections of the law have in fact been misused by government officials to conduct surveillance of Americans. Nunes vowed that he plans to address his concerns by trying to share the evidence with the entire House later this month, after the debate over Section 702 is complete, according to the three sources familiar with the conversations.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... officials/
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 15 Jan 2018, 4:31 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 15 Jan 2018 3:04 pm wrote:
Termin8tor » 15 Jan 2018 2:58 pm wrote:
Surprise, surprise, little Miss Marxist denies words she knows she wrote.

But babbles stupidly about a link. :\


Are you really this much of an idiot, or do you just play one on the forum?

I DID NOT deny the words in the quote, knucklehead.

What I have said repeatedly is that if you are going to post someone's quote, you need to make sure that the link back to the original quote actually works.


So all your babbling was just an instruction about links? :clap:

Not a denial ?

I'd have to be an idiot to buy that, psycho. :rofl: :rofl:

You kept claiming I was fabricating your quotes, liar. :loco:
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 15 Jan 2018, 4:32 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 15 Jan 2018 3:04 pm wrote:
No one is required to take the word of a compulsive liar like you for anything.
I wouldn't trust you if you told me that water was wet.

Can you grasp that concept now shit for brains?


I can grasp the concept that you're a psychopathic liar.

That you smear conservative public figures and board conservatives.

That no one on the board with the slightest common sense would accept your word on anything.
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 24 Jan 2018, 1:38 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 24 Jan 2018 12:27 pm wrote:
JARED KUSHNER STILL DOESN’T HAVE SECURITY CLEARANCE AFTER A YEAR AT THE WHITE HOUSE
And yet he sits in on the highly classified Presidential Daily Briefing.


What doesn't this psychopath care about?

The proven massive abuse of power and the countless related felonies.

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shows 85% of Obama’s FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA Searches Were Illegal and Illegally Provided to Government Outsiders

.
Image
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,926 26 Jan 2018, 4:20 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,088
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,925.56

Misty » 26 Jan 2018 10:57 am wrote:
Termin8tor » 26 Jan 2018 9:33 am wrote:
Misty » 25 Jan 2018 2:13 pm wrote:
Maybe because it isn't a massive scandal.
Oh, then the FBI and Justice Dept are stonewalling because there's no wrongdoing. :rofl: :rofl:
Except that you've accused Trump of crimes on exactly that logic.
If you didn't have double standards, you'd have no standards at all.
From the ultra-cautious Andrew McCarthy, former prosecutor:
In my slightly less cautious opinion, the FBI and Justice Dept., two of the most important and powerful agencies in the country, are obstructing justice.
The Justice Department and the FBI are reportedly angry that, after they complied with the Intelligence Committee’s demand that they make classified and investigative materials available for inspection, Nunes will not permit the FBI to inspect his memo summarizing that information before moving to disclose it. The irony here is rich.
These executive-branch agencies did not cooperatively comply with congressional investigators; they stonewalled for five months. To this day they are stonewalling: Just this weekend, they belatedly fessed up that the FBI had failed to preserve five months’ worth of text messages — something they had to have known for months. An American who impeded a federal investigation the way federal investigators are impeding congressional investigations would swiftly find himself in legal jeopardy.
Moreover, it is not like the Justice Department and FBI did Nunes a favor and are thus in a position to impose conditions; Congress is entitled to the information it has sought in its oversight capacity.....
On the record thus far, the committee has every reason to believe that submitting the Nunes memo for review by the Justice Department and FBI will result in more delay and foot-dragging. Clearly, there is a strategy to slow-walk compliance in hopes that events — such as, say, a midterm-election victory that returns the House to Democratic control — will abort congressional investigations of the investigators.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... -see-in-it

If that's not obstruction of justice, nothing is.

So you think that Stephen Boyd, who is a Trump appointee, is trying to slow walk the release of Nunes' memo in the hopes that Dems will take control of the House?
:loco:
And FYI, those missing texts were recovered, and it was not just Strzok and Page whose texts were missing.

Thousands of FBI cellphones were affected by a technical glitch.

Meanwhile, we just found out that 45 ordered the firing of Mueller last June.
If that's not obstruction of justice, nothing is.

Misty the Trump hater and liar is at it again. Lies galore. Her stock in trade about Trump!!
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 28 Jan 2018, 2:39 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 27 Jan 2018 11:03 am wrote:
Posted for Clem who still thinks he's a mainstream Conservative.

Steve Schmidt, Stuart Stevens, Jennifer Rubin, Bill Kristol, and Charlie's Sykes are all mainstream Coservatives. Clem is not.


Poor little Miss Marxist is afraid to come into her own thread. :rofl: :rofl:

Which of the following are not mainstream conservative, psycho?

National Review, IBD, WSJ oped page, American Spectator, Powerline, American Thinker, Daily Caller.

Who among the following are not mainstream conservatives?

Andrew McCarthy, Joe diGenova, Tucker Carlson, Daniel Henninger, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Steyn, Laura Ingraham, Neil Cavuto, Paul Gigot, John Fund.

Give us all a big laugh. :rofl: :rofl:
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 28 Jan 2018, 3:22 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 27 Jan 2018 11:03 am wrote:
Posted for Clem who still thinks he's a mainstream Conservative.

Steve Schmidt, Stuart Stevens, Jennifer Rubin, Bill Kristol, and Charlie's Sykes are all mainstream Coservatives. Clem is not.


She's claiming that National Review is no longer mainstream conservative. :rofl: :rofl:

"No proof! No proof!" babbles little Miss Marxist.

"Wacky conspiracy theory!" she lies.

Looks like a FISA judge believes it to be true.

And National Review.

Trump’s Fair Gripe About Obama-Era ‘Unmasking and Surveillance’
By Jim Geraghty — June 1, 2017
From the Thursday edition of the Morning Jolt:
Actually, There Was Extensive Improper NSA Collection Under Obama
President Trump, on Twitter this morning: “The big story is the ‘unmasking and surveillance’ of people that took place during the Obama Administration.”
....The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’s presiding judge, Rosemary] Collyer called that “a very serious Fourth Amendment issue” and criticized the N.S.A. for institutional “lack of candor” because it had not disclosed the problem earlier....


Also in the judge’s ruling was the recognition that for most of the program’s history, “contractors had access to raw FISA information on FBI storage systems,” violating previous agreements on minimizing the spread of this sort of information gathered from American citizens. Contractor access wasn’t restricted until April 2016. “The Court is concerned about the FBI’s apparent disregard of minimization rules and whether the FBI may be engaging in similar disclosures of raw Section 702 information that has not been reported.”

....Yes, this revelation of “a very serious Fourth Amendment issue”
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/44 ... rveillance
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 28 Jan 2018, 3:45 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 13,615
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 15,868.10

Termin8tor » 28 Jan 2018 1:39 pm wrote:

Poor little Miss Marxist is afraid to come into her own thread. :rofl: :rofl:


I declare ownership of this thread.

Possession is 9 tenths of the law. :clap:
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,926 06 Feb 2018, 11:11 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,088
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,925.56

nuckin futz » 06 Feb 2018 9:05 pm wrote:
Misty » 06 Feb 2018 8:08 pm wrote:

This is not about allowing Americans to show their appreciation to the military.
This is about him acting like a dictator.


Generalissimo Trump must keep up with the dictators he loves so much!

Imagel

Image


Your progressivism is showing through loud and clear. You and Misty love the absolute lies about Trump and pass them along as truth. Your here filled assertion is a lie and you know it.

Here is your rulebook.

Saul Alinsky Rules of Power Tactics

The first rule is:
Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

The second rule is:
Never go outside the experience of your people. When an action is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

The third rule is:
Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

The fourth rule is:
Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.

The fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule:
Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.

The sixth rule is:
A good tactic is one that your people enjoy. If your people are not having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.

The seventh rule:
A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time, after which it becomes a ritualistic commitment, like going to church on Sunday mornings.

The eighth rule:
Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

The ninth rule:
The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

The tenth rule:
The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

The eleventh rule is:
If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative.

The twelfth rule:
The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. You cannot risk being trapped by the enemy in his sudden agreement with your demand and saying “You’re right — we don’t know what to do about this issue. Now you tell us.”

The thirteenth rule:
Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
0


Previous

Return to Peanut Gallery

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic