Posted by Misty
  25,295 20 May 2017, 10:16 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 25,294.84

This is the new and improved comedy thread, now with Peanut Gallery enabled, in order to handle those without a sense of humor.

Feel free to comment on anything that is posted in here, but off topic posts, and posts just meant to start a flame war, will be moved to the Peanut Gallery.

Huey » 20 May 2017 10:28 pm wrote:
You mean we won't be able to treat your thread like you treat the threads of others?

You mean the threads of others that I rarely venture into any more, because along with any posts I might make comes the baggage that I carry around this forum, namely you and Clem?

You two follow me around like a couple of unhousebroken puppies and shit all over any thread I post in.

Clem derails the thread, while you proceed to instigate one of your usual flame wars.

You don't seem to give a shit about the 'threads of others' when you pull that crap.

Anyone reading this thread here in the Peanut Gallery can see that Huey has remained true to form.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 20 May 2017, 10:27 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List

Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 12,669.09

Misty » 20 May 2017 10:16 pm wrote:
This is the new and improved comedy thread, now with Peanut Gallery enabled, in order to handle those without a sense of humor.

Feel free to comment on anything that is posted in here, but off topic posts and posts just meant to start a flame war, will be moved to the Peanut Gallery.

Who is writing the comedy?

Copy and paste works great.

Just saying.....

Posted by Huey
  12,669 20 May 2017, 10:28 pm

You mean we won't be able to treat your thread like you treat the threads of others?

Posted by Huey
  12,669 21 May 2017, 6:26 am

Misty » 20 May 2017 11:28 pm wrote:
Huey » 20 May 2017 5:01 pm wrote:
In this case very not cool misty. Threads like this are for people to have fun without asshole trolls being themselves.
Sad.

Says the asshole troll (your words) who ruins my fun in every single thread I post in.

I hardly post in anyone's threads but my own two threads anymore, because you and your wacko BFF Clem follow me wherever I go and derail and destroy everyone's thread with your bullshit.

Now all of a sudden you care about someone's thread?

You and Clem have destroyed my comedy thread so bad that I had to lock it and start a new one with Peanut Gallery mode enabled.

So you can:

You're just bent out of shape because I portrayed you and your girlfriends exactly the way you come across.
Like mean girls.

Oh look!
It's a Golden Rusty (Mean) Girls reunion.

Sgt Bilko » 18 May 2017 4:16 pm wrote:
Misty is proving once again her hatred of Trump without any proof of why she has that demented hatred.

Huey » 19 May 2017 8:29 pm wrote:
Same shit she did during the campaign. She has a mission and the truth is not a factor.

larryc12 » 18 May 2017 8:40 am wrote:
She's a very confused, not well person.

Termin8tor » 16 May 2017 4:56 pm wrote:
Little Miss Marxist's refusal to answer questions, accept credible sources and the other endless excuses proves she isn't arguing in good faith.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 21 May 2017, 1:36 pm

Misty » 21 May 2017 1:22 pm wrote:
Thank you Huey, for reminding me to re-post this in this new thread.
Unfortunately your post went to the Peanut Gallery.

Misty » 20 May 2017 12:56 pm wrote:
Oh look!
Misty is proving once again her hatred of Trump without any proof of why she has that demented hatred.

Same shit she did during the campaign. She has a mission and the truth is not a factor.

Little Miss Marxist's refusal to answer questions, accept credible sources and the other endless excuses proves she isn't arguing in good faith.

Generally that is what cowards and authoritarians who want to control the dialogue do. Or post something than lock the thread. LMAO!!!!! :die: :rofl: :wave:

Posted by Huey
  12,669 21 May 2017, 2:03 pm

now misty asks questions and when she doesn't like the answer she moves the post to peanut gallery.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 21 May 2017, 2:05 pm

Huey » 21 May 2017 1:36 pm wrote:

Oh look!

Generally that is what cowards and authoritarians who want to control the dialogue do. Or post something than lock the thread. LMAO!!!!! :die: :rofl: :wave:

Posted by Huey
  12,669 21 May 2017, 2:33 pm

Misty » 21 May 2017 2:22 pm wrote:

Sorry Huey. Just getting rid of the skunk at the garden party.

Lmao! I am enjoying this. Watching you basically call your own posts shit is awesome.

You can't make this up.

Hey, whenever you are ready for that fight over real issues let me know.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 21 May 2017, 3:17 pm

Huey » 21 May 2017 2:33 pm wrote:

I'd rather teach Caitlyn Jenner to use a tampon.

Nah, it is because you are not armed intellectually to discuss anything more pressing than hand size.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 21 May 2017, 4:06 pm

Huey » 21 May 2017 3:17 pm wrote:

Nah, it is because you are not armed intellectually to discuss anything more pressing than hand size.

Sorry Misty, this is in response to you.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 21 May 2017, 4:47 pm

Oh look!

Huey » 21 May 2017 4:06 pm wrote:
Huey » 21 May 2017 3:17 pm wrote:

Sorry Misty, this is in response to you.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 22 May 2017, 5:06 am

Cannonpointer » 22 May 2017 12:54 am wrote:
I find this humorous. The difference between 350 PPM and 400 PPM of atmospheric C02 concentration, expressed by a reasonably educated layman, is this:

.000035 vs. .0004.

The difference, expressed by a bureaucrat posing as a scientist, looks more like this:

Edit: MY BAD!

That chart shows ONE DEGREE OF TEMPERATURE, OVER MORE THAN A CENTURY!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But to be clear, that steep line does in fact represent the difference between .000035 and .00004! :die: :die: :die:

Now that's funny.

Posted by Misty
  25,295 22 May 2017, 3:26 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 25,294.84

You mean the threads of others that I rarely venture into any more, because along with any posts I might make comes the baggage that I carry around this forum, namely you and Clem?

You two follow me around like a couple of unhousebroken puppies and shit all over any thread I post in.
Clem derails the thread, while you proceed to instigate one of your usual flame wars.
You don't seem to give a shit about the 'threads of others' when you pull that crap.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 22 May 2017, 3:46 pm

Misty » 22 May 2017 3:26 pm wrote:

The baggage you carry around is of your own making. You are far from an innocent. You troll looking for a fight Misty. In other threads, until recently when you would troll, I commented only on your alleged "facts. But what you do is you find one little thing that you know will illicit nthe esponse you are looking for and then cry like a victim. But hey, I will play your game.

No dearie, until you went off the deep end I did not follow you around. Hell, I wouldn't be posting to you now if YOU did not initiate yet another conversation.

So, don't you dare lecture me about other threads. If you recall the reason your panties are in a wad now is because I simply refused to play your games in those threads. You are pissed because I would copy your nonsense posts into these cesspools of yours.

Show some honesty, troll.

I suspect you will deceptively put this in peanut gallery. Anything that debunks your points ends up there.

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  10,685 22 May 2017, 5:16 pm

Termin8tor       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,685.18

Misty » 22 May 2017 4:49 pm wrote:
Oh magic orb, who else should I fire to make this whole Russia thing go away?

What, the vast Russia-Trump-Collaboration-Conspiracy-thing-ey is back?

Got one single shred of evidence yet, you freaking lunatic? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted by Huey
  12,669 22 May 2017, 5:17 pm

That's a bunch of shit. The reason your panties are in a wad is because I did not wish to play your game of instigation on other threads. You got pissed because I refused and cut and pasted your crap into one of your outhouse threads. I put the shit where it belonged.

Good god you are full of lies. Lying sack of shit is what you are.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 22 May 2017, 5:21 pm

Oh look!

Huey » 21 May 2017 6:26 am wrote:
Misty » 20 May 2017 11:28 pm wrote:
Huey » 20 May 2017 5:01 pm wrote:
In this case very not cool misty. Threads like this are for people to have fun without asshole trolls being themselves.
Sad.

Says the asshole troll (your words) who ruins my fun in every single thread I post in.

I hardly post in anyone's threads but my own two threads anymore, because you and your wacko BFF Clem follow me wherever I go and derail and destroy everyone's thread with your bullshit.

Now all of a sudden you care about someone's thread?

You and Clem have destroyed my comedy thread so bad that I had to lock it and start a new one with Peanut Gallery mode enabled.

So you can:

You're just bent out of shape because I portrayed you and your girlfriends exactly the way you come across.
Like mean girls.

Oh look!

Posted by Huey
  12,669 22 May 2017, 5:22 pm

Lmao! I am enjoying this. Watching you basically call your own posts shit is awesome.

You can't make this up.

Sorry Misty, got to answer you lies. Don't like it? Move your post to peanut gallery.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 22 May 2017, 6:15 pm

Feel free to comment on anything that is posted in here, but off topic posts and posts just meant to start a flame war, will be moved to the Peanut Gallery.

To Huey,

You are one of the main reasons I had to lock my other thread and start this one.

You have no interest in humor.

Since your only interest seems to be in being a shit-stirrer, I suspect that most if not all of what you post in here, will end up in the Peanut Gallery.

Misty

Answering her lies:

Huey » 22 May 2017 5:17 pm wrote:

That's a bunch of shit. The reason your panties are in a wad is because I did not wish to play your game of instigation on other threads. You got pissed because I refused and cut and pasted your crap into one of your outhouse threads. I put the shit where it belonged.

Good god you are full of lies. Lying sack of shit is what you are.

Stop lying Misty. You are going to accuse me of shit that is lies then hide behind peanut gallery? What a pussy.

Tell the truth, troll.

And this will keep coming back until you leave it here or admit you lied.

Posted by Huey
  12,669 22 May 2017, 6:17 pm

To Huey,

You are one of the main reasons I had to lock my other thread and start this one.

You have no interest in humor.

Since your only interest seems to be in being a shit-stirrer, I suspect that most if not all of what you post in here, will end up in the Peanut Gallery.

Misty

Keep lying Misty:

Another rebuttal she runs from:

Huey » 22 May 2017 3:46 pm wrote:

The baggage you carry around is of your own making. You are far from an innocent. You troll looking for a fight Misty. In other threads, until recently when you would troll, I commented only on your alleged "facts. But what you do is you find one little thing that you know will illicit nthe esponse you are looking for and then cry like a victim. But hey, I will play your game.

No dearie, until you went off the deep end I did not follow you around. Hell, I wouldn't be posting to you now if YOU did not initiate yet another conversation.

So, don't you dare lecture me about other threads. If you recall the reason your panties are in a wad now is because I simply refused to play your games in those threads. You are pissed because I would copy your nonsense posts into these cesspools of yours.

Show some honesty, troll.

I suspect you will deceptively put this in peanut gallery. Anything that debunks your points ends up there.

Next

Return to Peanut Gallery