Vote-By-Mail: Is Turtle McConnell PURPOSELY Tryin' To Take-Down Our Electoral-Process....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
172 posts
deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 9:48 pm » wrote: Turning to the pathetically inept Duncy615 for emotional support.  Tell us again how you don’t care .
Hey stupid, I just replied to someone. I don't need anyone (like you spineless twats in prog land).
Now go burn something or loot . . . whatever you **** do while in groups.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Oh you care, little man. Your lie was called and it annoys you. Hence your pathetically inept attempt at insult. Trump Dissolves Controversial Election Commission

Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 9:55 pm » wrote: Oh you care, little man. Your lie was called and it annoys you. Hence your pathetically inept attempt at insult. Trump Dissolves Controversial Election Commission

WHAT lie?

Please seat yourself.

Olivaw

Unread post

deezershoove » 31 Jul 2020, 9:51 pm » wrote: Hey stupid, I just replied to someone. I don't need anyone (like you spineless twats in prog land).
Now go burn something or loot . . . whatever you **** do while in groups.
Run along little man. Have a cry. Get a hug from the forum dunce. Come back tomorrow with a new right wing lie to push. 

Olivaw

Unread post

Your BS about dead people and cats voting.  THERE IS NO WIDESPREAD VOTE FRAUD IN THE UNITED STATES.The Myth of Voter Fraud
Extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 10:08 pm » wrote: Your BS about dead people and cats voting.  THERE IS NO WIDESPREAD VOTE FRAUD IN THE UNITED STATES.The Myth of Voter Fraud

I see you need emotional support from an *******'s greenies.

Still can't find that lie?

Please seat yourself.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 9:59 pm » wrote: Run along little man. Have a cry. Get a hug from the forum dunce. Come back tomorrow with a new right wing lie to push.

I just reply to your chasing me. Notifications got you confused, dummy?

Please seat yourself.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

deezershoove » 01 Aug 2020, 8:56 am » wrote:
Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 9:59 pm » wrote: Run along little man. Have a cry. Get a hug from the forum dunce. Come back tomorrow with a new right wing lie to push.

I just reply to your chasing me. Notifications got you confused, dummy?

What....you're Cannonpointer's Chuck!!.....

.....his weekend/Holiday rent-a-sub??

Olivaw

Unread post

deezershoove » 01 Aug 2020, 8:56 am » wrote: I just reply to your chasing me. Notifications got you confused, dummy?
We all have notifications, dummy.  You didn’t know?     

Now that we’ve dispensed with the fiction of widespread vote fraud, we can unequivocally state that Hillary beat Trump by almost three million votes

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Olivaw » 01 Aug 2020, 2:32 pm » wrote: We all have notifications, dummy.  You didn’t know?     

Now that we’ve dispensed with the fiction of widespread vote fraud, we can unequivocally state that Hillary beat Trump by almost three million votes.

.....More-commonly-referred-to as a MANDATE!

Olivaw

Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 01 Aug 2020, 2:44 pm » wrote:
That’s an excellent spreadsheet. It illustrates just how slim Trump’s margins were in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. If Republicans hadn’t cheated in those states, we’d have avoided this national nightmare. 

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

"
Lil' Marco" gets in a parting-SLAP....knowing he'll still be in-office, after November!!!!

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Olivaw » 01 Aug 2020, 3:17 pm » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 01 Aug 2020, 2:44 pm » wrote:
That’s an excellent spreadsheet. It illustrates just how slim Trump’s margins were in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. If Republicans hadnt cheated in those states, we’d have avoided this national nightmare. 

I think it's safe, to say......there were no Republicans forcing Sanders-fans to stay home (at gun-point).

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Misty » 10 Jul 2020, 9:57 am » wrote: Moscow Mitch doesn't want mail in ballots because Russia can't hack them.
China can mass produce fake ballots. They have detailed information on hundreds of millions of Americans. They already released a virus to stop Trump, such a move wouldn't be beneath them.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

NeoConvict » 01 Aug 2020, 3:44 pm » wrote:

China can mass produce fake ballots. They have detailed information on hundreds of millions of Americans. They already released a virus to stop Trump, such a move wouldn't be beneath them.

Olivaw

Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 01 Aug 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote:
I think it's safe, to say......there were no Republicans forcing Sanders-fans to stay home (at gun-point).
Perhaps, if Sanders fans in PA and WI had voted for Hillary, we might have a different result but I don’t think we should underestimate the impact of Republican voter suppression in 2016Russian interference and Comey.

With the exception of a Comey, we face many of the same challenges in 2020 as we did in 2016.

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Beer
Phoenix68.2.0 » 01 Aug 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote:
Candidates need to reach out and win over supporters.  Votes don't come automatically.  Hillary didn't even bother to campaign in Wisconsin.  She never gave Sanders supporters a reason to support her.
"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

RollingRock » 01 Aug 2020, 4:29 pm » wrote: Candidates need to reach out and win over supporters.  Votes don't come automatically.  Hillary didn't even bother to campaign in Wisconsin.  She never gave Sanders supporters a reason to support her.

I'm guessing here babysitting-days ended, when she started High School.

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Beer
Phoenix68.2.0 » 01 Aug 2020, 4:40 pm » wrote: I'm guessing here babysitting-days ended, when she started High School
Not sure what that's supposed to mean.     Joe Biden is doing a great job working with the Sanders campaign and building a party platform that (most) EVERYONE on the left can get behind.   Biden is reaching out, compromising and, in the process, winning over the entire party.   Hillary didn't do that, which is why she lost.   Because he's unifying the party, Biden is going to win.

"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders