This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

WATCH: MSNBC calls Waukesha massacre an 'accident
THIS is the MSM retards like:

@Isabel  
@B.See  
@Bidennextpresident  
@Blackvegetable  

Demand we believe every word as gospel. 
After Darrell Brooks allegedly drove his car into a Christmas parade in Waukesha on Sunday night, killing 6 people, including an 8-year-old child, MSNBC called this an "accident." CBS called it a "parade crash."ADVERTISEMENTIn a panel discussion on MSNBC, one contributor said "One thing that you worry about, actually two things, is one is the idea of contagion. Whether it has anything to do with this accident last night and the killing of these people..."

https://thepostmillennial.com/msnbc-cal ... aign=64487

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 6:37 am » wrote: WATCH: MSNBC calls Waukesha massacre an 'accident
THIS is the MSM retards like:

@Isabel  
@B.See  
@Bidennextpresident  
@Blackvegetable  

Demand we believe every word as gospel. 
After Darrell Brooks allegedly drove his car into a Christmas parade in Waukesha on Sunday night, killing 6 people, including an 8-year-old child, MSNBC called this an "accident." CBS called it a "parade crash."ADVERTISEMENTIn a panel discussion on MSNBC, one contributor said "One thing that you worry about, actually two things, is one is the idea of contagion. Whether it has anything to do with this accident last night and the killing of these people..."

https://thepostmillennial.com/msnbc-cal ... aign=64487

The leftist media are simply liars.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

you rednecks haven't been watching....MSNBC is disgusted with what happened in Waukesha, and has been reporting on it continuously

roadkill

Share      Unread post

"Hatewatch is a blog that monitors and exposes the activities of the American radical right."

The SPLC projects their own hate onto others.

Beanie gobbles it up like biscuits and gravy.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 7:00 am » wrote: "Hatewatch is a blog that monitors and exposes the activities of the American radical right."

The SPLC projects their own hate onto others.

Beanie gobbles it up like biscuits and gravy.
Greatest threat to America is from right wing extremists 

Ask the DHS

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

www.ojp.gov › right-wing-terrorism-united-statesRIGHT-WING TERRORISM IN THE UNITED STATES | Office of Justice ...
Some of the most fanatical group members believe in the possibility of actually overthrowing the U.S. Government and unleashing a nuclear attack on Israel. The geographic center of the rightwing movement is in the West, Midwest, and South.

www.adl.org › education › resourcesA Dark and Constant Rage: 25 Years of Right-Wing Terrorism in ...
To illustrate the threat of right-wing terrorism in the United States, the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism has compiled a list of 150 right-wing terrorist acts, attempted acts, plots and conspiracies from the past 25 years (1993-2017). These include terrorist incidents from a wide variety of white supremacists, from neo-Nazis to Klansmen to racist skinheads, as well as incidents connected to anti-government extremists such as militia groups, sovereign citizens and tax protesters.

www.csis.org › analysis › escalating-terrorismThe Escalating Terrorism Problem in the United States ...
First, right-wing terrorism refers to the use or threat of violence by sub-national or non-state entities whose goals may include racial or ethnic supremacy; opposition to government authority; anger at women, including from the incel (“involuntary celibate”) movement; and outrage against certain policies, such as abortion. 6 This analysis uses the term “right-wing terrorism” rather than “racially- and ethnically-motivated violent extremism,” or REMVE, which is used by some in ...

www.nbcnews.com › news › us-newsRight-wing terrorism is the biggest threat to U.S ... - NBC News
And in both 2018 and 2019, right-wing attackers caused more than 90 percent of the terrorism-related deaths in the United States.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 7:01 am » wrote: Greatest threat to America is from right wing extremists 

Ask the DHS

It's called the politics of division.

Remember when these alphabet agencies lied about Russian collusion?  Beanie gobbled that up too.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 7:03 am » wrote: It's called the politics of division.

Remember when these alphabet agencies lied about Russian collusion?  Beanie gobbled that up too.
None of them lied.  You just made that up

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 7:04 am » wrote: None of them lied.  You just made that up

Now we know why yer name starts with Veg.   Only a carrot would miss that news.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 7:08 am » wrote: Now we know why yer name starts with Veg.   Only a carrot would miss that news.
Prove it or you are flat out lying again 

Watch this folks 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 7:08 am » wrote: Prove it or you are flat out lying again 

Watch this folks

Oops...Veg shows his ignorance.   lol

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 7:13 am » wrote: Oops...Veg shows his ignorance.   lol

Right on cue.....you run

Busted

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 7:14 am » wrote: Right on cue.....you run

Busted

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA

I'll bet you still believe "Hands Up Don't Shoot".   

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 7:21 am » wrote: I'll bet you still believe "Hands Up Don't Shoot".
I busted you in a flat out lie

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHA 

You are dismissed 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 7:21 am » wrote: I busted you in a flat out lie

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHA 

You are dismissed

Nope.   BTW, are you still running from my midterm bet?   lol

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 7:24 am » wrote: Nope.   BTW, are you still running from my midterm bet?   lol
What's in it for me?  You will just lie and say we had no bet.  I had a bet with Vegas like that TWICE and he never paid off.

You liars never pay off your bets

You JUST got busted in a lie....and I should trust you?

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

Dismissed 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 7:26 am » wrote: What's in it for me?  You will just lie and say we had no bet.  I had a bet with Vegas like that TWICE and he never paid off.

You liars never pay off your bets

You JUST got busted in a lie....and I should trust you?

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

Dismissed

A leftist representative would like to say a few words...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S87612I2eO8

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 7:34 am » wrote: A leftist representative would like 

Keep running liar

You've been busted

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: Keep running liar