Posts that are worth Repeating

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
369 posts
Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Sometimes a post will catch my eye for various reasons. Intelligence, ignorance, or laugh out loud funny.

This thread is a place to repeat those posts and give credit where credit is due.

This one caught my eye today and made me lol out loud.
Cannonpointer » 21 Feb 2015 12:29 am » wrote:
Actuallly, *******, if they get well instead of dying, third worlders can write their name down. I googled it - no foolin, ****.

Then ya count the number that walked home, against the number of graves ya dug, add, subtract, multiply, divide, cipher, tally and PRESTO! Your mom's a whore after all.

Presto!

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

But she works hard for the money to buy her cheap wine!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

nuckin futz » 09 Nov 2015 1:48 pm » wrote:But she works hard for the money to buy her cheap wine!
Who posted that?

Rock

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

That sounds great but can you instruct some of us retards (like me) how to post an old post?

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Redrock » 09 Nov 2015 1:56 pm » wrote:That sounds great but can you instruct some of us retards (like me) how to post an old post?
You can go and hit "quote," and then copy it - and paste it where you like.

If you want to OTHER fellow's post(s), AS WELL, you can either hit edit and capture it that way, or you can click on the snapback and go back to it, quote IT, then quote the response to it, with the original inside of it as i do right here:
Cannonpointer » 09 Nov 2015 1:39 pm » wrote: I have explained this to the board before, *** taster. What little conservative politics ARE being practiced in America are being practiced by the DEMOCRATS - the putatively LIBERAL faction.

Nature abhors a vacuum, *** taster. With the repukes gone full bore radical progressive, the dems are actually playing what little conservative role IS being played.

That's why our nation is is very real existential jeopardy, *** taster. Nations REQUIRE conservative politics for SURVIVAL.
Conservatives do not "shake things up." That is a liberal function, *** taster.

Attempts to go back to a previous, preferred status quo ARE conservative - but that's not what repukes are up to, *** taster. They are lobbying for wholly untried "reform"s - for example, Race to the Bottom insurance which would - FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY AND IN VIOLATION OF THE 10TH AMENDMENT - steal from states the power to regulate what insurance is sold in their borders. This is ENTIRELY UNTRIED.

The repukes are blind to the need for the feds to regulate motor fuels under the commerce clause, but manage to see a reason to castrate states and attack the tenth when it comes to profiting their cronies in the insurance industry,

THERE IS ONE EXAMPLE OF RADICAL PROGRESSIVISM IN THE REPUKE PARTY, BEING MET WITH ADULT CONSRVATISM BY DEMOCRATS, *** HAT.

The republican party is against the tenth amendment - I CHALLENGE YOU TO NAME ONE PLACE WHERE THE DEMOCRATS ARE ATTACKING THE TENTH AND THE REPUKES ARE DEFENDING IT. I CAN NAME TWO WHERE THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE, *** TASTER.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Redrock » 09 Nov 2015 1:56 pm » wrote:That sounds great but can you instruct some of us retards (like me) how to post an old post?
I just do a search for a phrase or look for the poster who I think made the post. Then I copy it and go to this thread and paste it.

Like this....

I remembered how creepy this post was, but I didn't remember the name of the thread. I knew it was Rich Clem who posted it so I just searched his name and found the post. I copied it with the quotes intact and pasted it thusly...
RichClem » 03 Nov 2015 12:42 pm » wrote:A new kind of cuisine has been discovered; eating clitorises.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Annoyed Liberall » 09 Nov 2015 1:59 pm » wrote:
I just do a search for a phrase or look for the poster who I think made the post. Then I copy it and go to this thread and paste it.

Like this....

I remembered how creepy this post was, but I didn't remember the name of the thread. I knew it was Rich Clem who posted it so I just searched his name and found the post. I copied it with the quotes intact and pasted it thusly...
To be fair, clem made a pretty good funny.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Clem getting schooled and leearning nothing:
Cannonpointer » 09 Nov 2015 1:51 pm » wrote:
And the tenth is intended to protect states rights.

You are against states rights.

Yet when it comes to the most obvious case where the commerce clause DOES apply and where many state are BEGGING the congress to do its job - that being in the arena of motor fuels, - the repuke party blocks every attempt at mature government.

You are for cronyism and nothing BUT cronyism. You are against states rights and YOU CANNOT NAME ONE CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH THE REPUKES - IN WHICH YOU, PERSONALLY, DEFEND STATES RIGHTS AGAINST AN ACTUAL THREAT. YOU ARE ONLY FOR THE TENTH THEORETICALLY. WHERE THE RUBBER ACTUALLY HITS THE ROAD, *** HAT, YOU ATTACK STATES RIGHTS (PROGRESSIVE) AND THE DEMS DEFEND STATES RIGHTS (CONSERVATIVE).

Sorry the adult world is so hard, you dick tasting little *******. Sorry words have meaning, you dick tasting little *******. Sorry you're a busted out progressive, you dick tasting little *******.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Busting out goo goo:
Cannonpointer » 07 Nov 2015 6:21 am » wrote: Again, possession of ANY crack is a felony, *******. ANY crack.

But let us grant your CLEARLY false, CLEARLY retarded premise - for saint retard's sake.

So what?

How does it justify a system which allows CRIMINALS to market drugs to CHILDREN?

Seriously - let's just SAY that the cops have your pretended "hands-off" policy toward mere felony possession of crack - they let a ****** go unless he has MULTIPLE dime bags. So only those ******* DEALERS go to jail - where they BELONG.

But they WERE in first grade, yeah? They DID have a better future ONCE, didn't they? If they're 17 and dealing crack, when do you suppose they got their FIRST FREE HIT from whoever had the J-O-B- of getting them addicted?

You need a **** hobby, ******. Trying to force the blanket of innocence onto those who reject it and are alienated from it - and ripping it from the naked bodies of those who need and deserve it - is your great gay gayness, gay.

Quick - don't be so gay. HURRY!

RichClem

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 09 Nov 2015 2:02 pm » wrote:Clem getting schooled and leearning nothing: And the tenth is intended to protect states rights.

You are against states rights.
"Learned nothing?" Why, because you don't understand important parts of the Constitution and why they were written?

Hey Dim, I am for the Constitution unless I state otherwise. States' rights come after interstate commerce, because the Founders knew that allowing states to obstruct commerce would lead to strife, conflict, even war as happened in Europe for centuries.
Sorry the adult world is so hard, you dick tasting little *******. Sorry words have meaning, you dik tasting little *******. Sorry you're a busted out progressive, you dick tasting little *******.
Whenever this psychotic starts babbling obscenities, you know he's lost.

F*** off, psycho.

Southern indep

Unread post

INVICTA REX
INVICTA REX
Politics: Independent

Pure circle jerk..

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

RichClem » 09 Nov 2015 2:31 pm » wrote: Whenever this psychotic starts babbling obscenities, you know he's lost.

F*** off, psycho.
You never fail to disappoint with your hypocrisy and ignorance.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Southern indep » 09 Nov 2015 2:32 pm » wrote:Pure circle jerk..
Get in the circle. You have had some pretty good ones.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

One of my all time favorites. This was meant for me. lol
LittleMissMarxist » 27 Jan 2015 5:42 pm » wrote:Listen up you bunch of simpleminded losers. My Clemmy® brings more to this forum on his worst day than any of you half-witted nipple scabs bring on your best day. You are lucky to have him here.
To the unsophisticated meth baby who started this thread and has been after My Clemmy® for years, I will buffet you square in your rotten twat, you **** whore. I fervently hope you suffocate on a homeless man's dick, you dumpster diving ****. If you have any self respect you would stop chasing my man. He doesn't want you. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that in a couple of weeks, you will almost certainly be presenting yourself for anal sex to a football team in an unoccupied brothel for dimes, you sorrowful ****.

onlyaladd

Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

Cannonpointer » 09 Nov 2015 2:15 pm » wrote:Busting out goo goo:
My favorite part is he made a personal guarantee (worth less than used tp) that no one is jailed, then double downed after proof that they are, and never brought forth a single supportive source to back his wild claim (because it doesn't exist.)
"Europe’s a big place," he said. "I’m not going to take cards off the the table. We have nuclear capability.'
Trump discussing nuking Europe.

golfboy

Unread post

onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2015 3:05 pm » wrote: My favorite part is he made a personal guarantee (worth less than used tp) that no one is jailed, then double downed after proof that they are, and never brought forth a single supportive source to back his wild claim (because it doesn't exist.)
And how many times have you produced data showing that anyone is in jail for simple possession?
Hell, you didn't even know what that meant until I explained it to you.
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am » wrote:I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.
Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am » wrote:Facts suck when you're a progressive.
Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm » wrote: British invented English, you know.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
golfboy » 09 Nov 2015 3:38 pm » wrote: And how many times have you produced data showing that anyone is in jail for simple possession?
Hell, you didn't even know what that meant until I explained it to you.
Thanks, goo goo. Busted out, *** hat.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

This whole thread was a blast! Anyone remember the great 'careless' 'care less' debate with PopTech (Free Thinker)?? So hilarious!
Plus, we all got to make fun of Clem in his FUIQUIT thread.

http://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3172&u=0

golfboy

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 09 Nov 2015 3:39 pm » wrote: Thanks, goo goo. Busted out, *** hat.
And Cannon admits again that he can't produce a SINGLE person in jail for simple possession.
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am » wrote:I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.
Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am » wrote:Facts suck when you're a progressive.
Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm » wrote: British invented English, you know.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Gonna need some whininess from a sniveler, please.
Southern indep » 09 Nov 2015 2:32 pm » wrote:Pure circle jerk..
Thanks, buddy - you're dismissed, now, You've acheived your highest and best use in htis thread.