Posts that are worth Repeating

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
369 posts
nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 27 Jul 2019 11:05 pm » wrote: I have another I think you will enjoy.
Stunningly ELOQUENT!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

nefarious101

Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 02 Aug 2019 1:58 pm » wrote:That time it was wished I would get gang raped
billbatard » 02 Aug 2019 11:40 am » wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 02 Aug 2019 9:53 am » wrote: Hey stupid,
No one wants to get rid of you.
Take your victim mentality and shove it up your kike ***.

I am going to leave this pinned so you can can be humiliated by your fellow classmates who know how to follow rules and count to 5.
After that I might give you a 24 hour time out.

I will decide when I see if you are sufficiently humbled.
great , and you have just been reported to the adl https://www.adl.org/reportincident have fun getting a job you ugly ******* i hope you get gang raped by harvey weinstein look alikes

yeah...he's constantly reporting anyone who triggers him with words....a bit on the nutty side...phases in and out of reality

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

nefarious101 » 23 Aug 2019 2:03 pm » wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 02 Aug 2019 1:58 pm » wrote:That time it was wished I would get gang raped
billbatard » 02 Aug 2019 11:40 am » wrote:
great , and you have just been reported to the adl https://www.adl.org/reportincident have fun getting a job you ugly ******* i hope you get gang raped by harvey weinstein look alikes

yeah...he's constantly reporting anyone who triggers him with words....a bit on the nutty side...phases in and out of reality
The bastard made me moderate too.
I gave him a day off for it.
You KNOW how hard it is to get me truly upset.
**** is wrong headed.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

AntifaPPE Mask
This literally made me LOL.
Termin8tor » 08 Sep 2019 11:41 am » wrote:
Misty » 08 Sep 2019 11:39 am » wrote:There is nothing wrong with peace talks, but why invite them (the Taliban) here to the U.S. when they are still killing our troops and bragging about it?
Hold them somewhere else.
Maybe he wants them to see how prosperous and modern the US is.
How safe the streets are.
To meet moderate American Muslims to help persuade them somewhat to accommodation.
I guess Clem thinks that Trump was planning to take a little stroll with the Taliban to show them how safe the streets are, especially when you have a bunch of Secret Service guys walking with you.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Misty » 09 Sep 2019 11:56 am » wrote:This literally made me LOL.
Termin8tor » 08 Sep 2019 11:41 am » wrote:
Misty » 08 Sep 2019 11:39 am » wrote:There is nothing wrong with peace talks, but why invite them (the Taliban) here to the U.S. when they are still killing our troops and bragging about it?
Hold them somewhere else.
Maybe he wants them to see how prosperous and modern the US is.
How safe the streets are.
To meet moderate American Muslims to help persuade them somewhat to accommodation.
I guess Clem thinks that Trump was planning to take a little stroll with the Taliban to show them how safe the streets are, especially when you have a bunch of Secret Service guys walking with you.
As if they don't have access to news of the outside world.
Maybe he was going to get a helicopter to drop them off on the south side of Chicago?

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Except that I wrote considerably more than that.

Seeing a safe, modern society could have considerable effect on them.

And so could meeting Reform Muslims.

But let's take a close look at you, guffaw, common sense and integrity.
Misty » 06 Sep 2019 2:36 pm » wrote: I couldn't quote anything you've written that is NOT **** crazy.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
Termin8tor » 09 Sep 2019 12:52 pm » wrote:

Where?
In one of your many important threads?
Termin8tor » 09 Sep 2019 12:52 pm » wrote:Seeing a safe, modern society could have considerable effect on them.
I'm sure a few days in the United States would bring them right out of the 14th Century.

Especially when Trump serves them the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake anyone has ever seen, and shows them his cat videos on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 71169?s=19

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

But let's take a close look at you, guffaw, common sense and integrity.
Misty » 06 Sep 2019 2:36 pm » wrote: I couldn't quote anything you've written that is NOT **** crazy.
Do you really think they don't have access to the same information we do?
They had safe, modern cities before the Taliban took over.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
Annoyed Liberall » 09 Sep 2019 1:20 pm » wrote:
Do you really think they don't have access to the same information we do?
They had safe, modern cities before the Taliban took over.
But they didn't have this:

One trip to Hooters and I'm sure they will change their ways.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

SJConspirator » 02 Jul 2019 8:59 pm » wrote:
TheAmerican » 02 Jul 2019 8:15 pm » wrote:

OMG... this was a funny post!
You’re funny. From every brain dead one liner, to your avatar pic of a man decked in military medals who actually never served, to your handle that implies there is only one American and not 300 million + ... if trolling was a useful endeavor, you would actually be good at something.
This is great!

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

That guy is such a tool
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

SJConspirator » 25 Sep 2019 2:27 pm » wrote:
That guy is such a tool
There are a few here who really stand out.
When there is a mass shooting or other such nonsense, I try to figure out if any of our members are missing.

SJConspirator

Unread post

Annoyed Liberall » 25 Sep 2019 2:39 pm » wrote: There are a few here who really stand out.
When there is a mass shooting or other such nonsense, I try to figure out if any of our members are missing.

Yeh I find the absence of Vegas rather ominous... He probly went berserk
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Polarity

Unread post

SJConspirator » 25 Sep 2019 3:29 pm » wrote:
Yeh I find the absence of Vegas rather ominous... He probly went berserk
That guy's a **** psycho mixed in with DK syndrome (Dunning Kruger)

Polarity

Unread post

SJConspirator » 25 May 2019 7:35 am » wrote:This guy solves the world's problems without even trying
I've changed my mind. Bankruptcy is inevitable.

Still I'd like to see a LVT and lower cost of living thru genuine free market ideas.

Polarity

Unread post

Jesus christ I cant believe my past self was so blunt

Simplify the benefits program by giving cash directly to recipients instead of tax credits for various programs, like "'child tax credit" (which encourages stupid ****** to breed even more offspring)

ROFL

SJConspirator

Unread post

Polarity » 25 Sep 2019 8:16 pm » wrote:Jesus christ I cant believe my past self was so blunt

Simplify the benefits program by giving cash directly to recipients instead of tax credits for various programs, like "'child tax credit" (which encourages stupid ****** to breed even more offspring)

ROFL

Peeped says that newly created money should be divided equally among the citizenry. I still haven’t seen any good rebuttal to that idea

PersistenceofBullSh

Unread post

I refuse to look. But one time I posted my career highlights on this board. Like 2 pages. Brilliantly written by a professional named ME!....

Immediately OP said there was no way in hell I wrote that. I said pound sand. Well I know her and another poster scoured the internet for hours trying to find words on the Web that only appeared.minutes before and never on a billion web pages. It was the funniest god damned thing ever. People think they know people, but are just working stiffs waiting for death.....

That was the funniest god damned thing ever

Ohhh.May I ask permission to post this............................
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

PersistenceofBullSh

Unread post

Ohhhhh another one. My wife mentioned Gopher Eyes here., Op said my wife needed glasses because gopher eyes are far apart not close. Wife has never seen a gopher. Well her other hate filled poster posted a gopher mascot...........................THE FUKIN EYES ARE SO CLOSE TOGETHER...........
My wife laughed so hard when she saw these eyes.....She said..." I need glasses??..Hell she wears coke bottles with bi-focals....................

That was the greatest beat down in internet history without ever posting

Coke bottles with bi-focals...............................
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist