Posts that are worth Repeating

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
369 posts
User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 13,796
Politics: Classical Liberal

My tongue is notarized.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 13,796
Politics: Classical Liberal

NeoConvict » 28 Jan 2020 2:06 pm » wrote:Nepotism Barbie has not taken a paycheck from a corrupt company run by Russian oligarchs.
Brilliance!

User avatar
Lucifershammer

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,021
Politics: Independent

Annoyed Liberall » 17 Jan 2020 5:41 pm » wrote:My tongue is notarized.
Your husband is a lucky man..
If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 13,796
Politics: Classical Liberal

deezer shoove » 30 Jan 2020 4:36 pm » wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 30 Jan 2020 3:56 pm » wrote:
deezer shoove » 30 Jan 2020 3:50 pm » wrote:
Nothing on snopes. Apparently Miracle Whip is clean.

google search:
Miracle Whip is lower in fat and calories Miracle Whip contains less fat and fewer calories than mayonnaise. Because Miracle Whip contains about half the calories of mayo, it's a good alternative for those who are counting calories.

Jul 22, 2019

Racist...
Miracle Whip and margarine.
That's how I can identify the freaks among civil society.
Please remove my name from your Christmas card list.
Margarine is definitely a Frankenfood. One of the ingredients is filtered smegma.

Now I feel I have to send you two cards. Second one will apologize for the first.
Holidays are supposed to be awkward...

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 13,796
Politics: Classical Liberal

If only I could be so eloquent
Cannonpointer » 26 Jan 2020 11:55 am » wrote: The same letter that the USPS charges 50 cents for delivering in a single day, often OVERNIGHT, UPS charges 10 bucks for, retard.

And those companies you listed are not forced by congress to fund retirements 30 years out, as the republican congress made the USPS do, in order to make it APPEAR unprofitable, in an attempt to steal this marvel of efficiency from the public in response to bribes from private industry.

When UPS is charging TWENTY TIMES what the USPS charges, bragging about its profit margins doesn't argue for its efficiency.

When I do business with the USPS or with DMV, I almost always get great service. I find their officers efficient and effective and well trained and cordial. I suppose a hater like you goes in there with an attitude and has a different experience - I put that on you.

I recall driving from Las Vegas to Williston, ND hauling a 33 foot trailer to live in while working the Bakken oil boom. It was winter and a bad bad storm had settled on the mountain pass betwixt Idaho and Montany - the very pass which features the Continental Divide. You could not see a foot in front of you, the blizzard was so bad. And I had no leisure to let myself get snowed in - I hadda drive through that blizzard. I had the good fortune of being directly behind a snowplow, driven by one of the government workers you just live to denigrate. I had his big red panel of lights to guide me - he had his courage to guide him. At no small risk to his own safety, that man kept commerce moving through the mountain pass - he kept America working.

People like you who denigrate his service make me sick at my stomach. People like you who badmouth my neighbors who give an honest day's labor serving the public at the post office and at the DMV make me sick at my stomach. I genuinely despise cowardice - and you are its embodiment: a mouthy little unAmerican who runs his disrespectful dick sucker about his betters - about his own tribe, his own people, and then pretends to love the country more than the rest of us do. I love this nation's PEOPLE and institutions, you creep. What do you love - its dirt?

The true irony is that you will grab your heart like you're about to piss yourself over the flag, and trust your precious federal nanny state with torture powers and surveillance powers that are light years beyond anything in the Constitution you pretend to support - then insist that I am the fool to trust them with my medical insurance. Irony, thy name is conjob.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal

AntifaPPE Mask
One for the books from the forum's unstable genius.



A pandemic is an epidemic of disease that has spread across a large region; for instance multiple continents, or worldwide.

I guess the gaping ******* doesn't think that the United States is part of the world.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal

AntifaPPE Mask
Annoyed Liberall » 28 Feb 2020 1:37 pm » wrote:If only I could be so eloquent
Cannonpointer » 26 Jan 2020 11:55 am » wrote: The same letter that the USPS charges 50 cents for delivering in a single day, often OVERNIGHT, UPS charges 10 bucks for, retard.

And those companies you listed are not forced by congress to fund retirements 30 years out, as the republican congress made the USPS do, in order to make it APPEAR unprofitable, in an attempt to steal this marvel of efficiency from the public in response to bribes from private industry.

When UPS is charging TWENTY TIMES what the USPS charges, bragging about its profit margins doesn't argue for its efficiency.

When I do business with the USPS or with DMV, I almost always get great service. I find their officers efficient and effective and well trained and cordial. I suppose a hater like you goes in there with an attitude and has a different experience - I put that on you.

I recall driving from Las Vegas to Williston, ND hauling a 33 foot trailer to live in while working the Bakken oil boom. It was winter and a bad bad storm had settled on the mountain pass betwixt Idaho and Montany - the very pass which features the Continental Divide. You could not see a foot in front of you, the blizzard was so bad. And I had no leisure to let myself get snowed in - I hadda drive through that blizzard. I had the good fortune of being directly behind a snowplow, driven by one of the government workers you just live to denigrate. I had his big red panel of lights to guide me - he had his courage to guide him. At no small risk to his own safety, that man kept commerce moving through the mountain pass - he kept America working.

People like you who denigrate his service make me sick at my stomach. People like you who badmouth my neighbors who give an honest day's labor serving the public at the post office and at the DMV make me sick at my stomach. I genuinely despise cowardice - and you are its embodiment: a mouthy little unAmerican who runs his disrespectful dick sucker about his betters - about his own tribe, his own people, and then pretends to love the country more than the rest of us do. I love this nation's PEOPLE and institutions, you creep. What do you love - its dirt?

The true irony is that you will grab your heart like you're about to piss yourself over the flag, and trust your precious federal nanny state with torture powers and surveillance powers that are light years beyond anything in the Constitution you pretend to support - then insist that I am the fool to trust them with my medical insurance. Irony, thy name is conjob.
Sometimes I just adore that man.

PersistenceofBullSh

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,716

mortimers wifes thread............was the funniest damned thing ever here.and the pic.......


see folks...few here can take what they dish out............pussies and *** abound

i can take the punches.........and i like getting a beating if done professionally.and i like hitting back hard.carried away some

most of you fuktard liberals whine and moan at your beatings............put hammers on your threads on this place for christ sakes.aren't ya **** embarrassed and ashamed?

but i admit.bogus bannings infuriate me.nothing wrong with a banning, but when you don't have the fun doing it, and get it...very very angry
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 29,870
Politics: Independent

Flarvis » 17 Jan 2020 3:14 pm » wrote:One thing i know for sure here....people who save posts, especially older ones are the most spineless, immature fuktards around...god damned you tax eaters
You're right! The only person worth pissing on is........YOU!

Us peasants are just not worthy!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






PersistenceofBullSh

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,716

nuckin futz » 04 Mar 2020 5:56 pm » wrote:
You're right! The only person worth pissing on is........YOU!

Us peasants are just not worthy!
dude...........the peasant thing is just fugging around, that's all

son.i've had your back here more than I haven't


i rolled a 268 the other night. haven;t rolled one of them in awhile .Can barely hang on to a 190 av anymore
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 29,870
Politics: Independent

Flarvis » 04 Mar 2020 6:01 pm » wrote:
dude...........the peasant thing is just fugging around, that's all

son.i've had your back here more than I haven't

i rolled a 268 the other night. haven;t rolled one of them in awhile .Can barely hang on to a 190 av anymore
190 is damn good! I think that's better than Willy. But bowling has been made too easy nowadays! High friction resin balls, popcorn wood, easy blocked oil patterns...hell my dead grandma could book out at a duece!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






PersistenceofBullSh

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,716

nuckin futz » 04 Mar 2020 6:19 pm » wrote:
190 is damn good! I think that's better than Willy. But bowling has been made too easy nowadays! High friction resin balls, popcorn wood, easy blocked oil patterns...hell my dead grandma could book out at a duece!
like golf, bowling equipment is so explosive now.it helps the older fellers and ladies a lot

remember in the day when the pins were 3lbs and 2 oz. man every light it and those pins were spinning..............then the 3.8 oz came and that cut the league 300's a lot


remember when this was every bowlers darling.....remember the first edition Bleeders? lol

Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal

AntifaPPE Mask
Flarvis » 17 Jan 2020 3:14 pm » wrote:One thing i know for sure here....people who save posts, especially older ones are the most spineless, immature fuktards around...god damned you tax eaters
You're right about that.
Termin8tor » 04 Mar 2020 6:31 am » wrote:
Misty » 20 Jan 2020 2:24 pm » wrote:The only thing that's freaking obvious is that you are a Russian bot who spreads Russian disinformation on a daily basis.
WTF do you know about honesty, you degenerate liar?
Shrieks the psychopath.
Termin8tor » 01 Mar 2020 1:30 pm » wrote:
Misty » 01 Mar 2020 11:36 am » wrote:You don't give a **** about the children.
I have never seen one ounce of humanity from you in all the years you have been posting on this forum and the old one.
Both dishonest and deranged.
Termin8tor » 28 Feb 2020 3:57 pm » wrote:
Misty » 12 Jul 2019 8:52 pm » wrote:So Pence said that President Trump wanted him there with cameras to see for themselves how people were being treated.
That's because Trump knows that his base likes to see brown people being treated worse than animals.
You wrote those deeply ugly words, but I'll bet you censor this post to hide them.
Termin8tor » 02 Feb 2020 4:48 pm » wrote:You're **** demented.

The Dominican Republic has a well-documented child sex trade with a thriving sex tourism sector.
MistyBlue.
WOW! That one is over 10 years old and from the old forum.
Flarvis » 17 Jan 2020 3:14 pm » wrote:One thing i know for sure here....people who save posts, especially older ones are the most spineless, immature fuktards around...god damned you tax eaters
So does Clem know that you think he is a spineless, immature fuktard and a tax eater?

If not, are you going to tell him, or should I?

PersistenceofBullSh

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,716

Misty » 04 Mar 2020 6:34 pm » wrote: You're right about that.
i don't know.i'm on clems ignere list.....................

yer not the only one i irritate.....
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal

AntifaPPE Mask
Flarvis » 04 Mar 2020 6:35 pm » wrote:
Misty » 04 Mar 2020 6:34 pm » wrote: You're right about that.
i don't know.i'm on clems ignere list.....................
Lucky you.
Flarvis » 04 Mar 2020 6:35 pm » wrote:yer not the only one i irritate.....
I'm sure there's a very long list.

User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 29,870
Politics: Independent

Flarvis » 04 Mar 2020 6:32 pm » wrote:
like golf, bowling equipment is so explosive now.it helps the older fellers and ladies a lot

remember in the day when the pins were 3lbs and 2 oz. man every light it and those pins were spinning..............then the 3.8 oz came and that cut the league 300's a lot

remember when this was every bowlers darling.....remember the first edition Bleeders? lol

That Yellow Dot Columbia was the ball I won the 10 gamer across 10 lanes with a 227 average! And I had a Columbia White Dot that held the high series for 4 games(976) in the Classic Scratch Trio all year until the last night, when the owners son had to roll a perfect 300 game to take that title away from me. Both balls were choice stock that my drillers had saved for me.I never cared for 'bleeders or Soakers" or highly sanded balls. I learned to bowl in a very hard house under terrible conditions where you had to make adjustments on every lane, and play the lanes. I never wanted to book a real high average in case I would get into handicap tournaments. When I was only 16 I had the second highest average in a 32 lane house at 186!That housewas tough! My thing was POT GAMES where I took all the $$$. I had to quit in 1986 when my back was so bad and my shoulders were shot with calcifc tendonitis. I still booked out at 193 for 120 games,

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






PersistenceofBullSh

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,716

Misty » 04 Mar 2020 6:42 pm » wrote: Lucky you.

I'm sure there's a very long list.
well.i'm paid to do a job here
Last note to myself. I did everything by the book.5/22/20

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal

AntifaPPE Mask
Just came across this in my Flying Monkeys thread.
It's from 2012, dragged over here from the old forum.
RichClem » 17 Mar 2012 11:49 am » wrote:
MISTY:The bill would require doctors to perform a transvaginal ultrasound on a woman whose fetus is not developed enough to be visible by a regular, "jelly-on-the-belly" ultrasound, which of course would be most women seeking an abortion in the first trimester.

When asked if this bill was too obtrusive, Governor Tom Corbett [R-PA] said that if you don't want to view the ultrasound image, "You just have to close your eyes.
"Oh my gosh, they're going to be shown an ultrasound?

Of an arguable human life?

Creeping fascism!!!

Let little Miss Marxist supports many thousands of pages of regulation that micromanages American's health care including literal Death Panels that will refuse to pay for treatment for the elderly if bureaucrats deem it to costly.

And the rest of Democrats' Totalitarian-lite agenda.

None of that is too intrusive into American's lives, oh no.
Words do not suffice.

Edited by RichClem, 17 March 2012 - 11:49 AM.
Death panels?

Arguable human life?
Misty » 17 Mar 2012 12:31 pm » wrote:There goes Clem with his weasel words again.....'arguable' human life.
RICHCLEM: And even as you bleat in great concern about 3 of our enemies being waterboarded, you have yet to write one single word about the many thousands of innocent arguable babies that have been killed in partial birth abortions that I've seen.
Apparently Clem saw many thousands of babies being killed and did nothing.

Oh, but they were only 'arguable' babies so.......nevermind.

Edited by MistyBlue, 17 March 2012 - 12:41 PM.
From the author of vulgar seduction...

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 62,659
Politics: Liberacon

Misty » 08 Mar 2020 7:23 pm » wrote:Just came across this in my Flying Monkeys thread.
It's from 2012, dragged over here from the old forum.
RichClem » 17 Mar 2012 11:49 am » wrote:
MISTY:The bill would require doctors to perform a transvaginal ultrasound on a woman whose fetus is not developed enough to be visible by a regular, "jelly-on-the-belly" ultrasound, which of course would be most women seeking an abortion in the first trimester.

When asked if this bill was too obtrusive, Governor Tom Corbett [R-PA] said that if you don't want to view the ultrasound image, "You just have to close your eyes.
"Oh my gosh, they're going to be shown an ultrasound?

Of an arguable human life?

Creeping fascism!!!

Let little Miss Marxist supports many thousands of pages of regulation that micromanages American's health care including literal Death Panels that will refuse to pay for treatment for the elderly if bureaucrats deem it to costly.

And the rest of Democrats' Totalitarian-lite agenda.

None of that is too intrusive into American's lives, oh no.
Words do not suffice.

Edited by RichClem, 17 March 2012 - 11:49 AM.
Death panels?

Arguable human life?
Misty » 17 Mar 2012 12:31 pm » wrote:There goes Clem with his weasel words again.....'arguable' human life.
RICHCLEM: And even as you bleat in great concern about 3 of our enemies being waterboarded, you have yet to write one single word about the many thousands of innocent arguable babies that have been killed in partial birth abortions that I've seen.
Apparently Clem saw many thousands of babies being killed and did nothing.

Oh, but they were only 'arguable' babies so.......nevermind.

Edited by MistyBlue, 17 March 2012 - 12:41 PM.

We don’t care gullible one.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"


https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html


User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal

AntifaPPE Mask
Huey » 08 Mar 2020 7:25 pm » wrote:
Misty » 08 Mar 2020 7:23 pm » wrote:Just came across this in my Flying Monkeys thread.
It's from 2012, dragged over here from the old forum.
RichClem » 17 Mar 2012 11:49 am » wrote: "Oh my gosh, they're going to be shown an ultrasound?

Of an arguable human life?

Creeping fascism!!!

Let little Miss Marxist supports many thousands of pages of regulation that micromanages American's health care including literal Death Panels that will refuse to pay for treatment for the elderly if bureaucrats deem it to costly.

And the rest of Democrats' Totalitarian-lite agenda.

None of that is too intrusive into American's lives, oh no.
Words do not suffice.

Edited by RichClem, 17 March 2012 - 11:49 AM.
Death panels?

Arguable human life?
Misty » 17 Mar 2012 12:31 pm » wrote:There goes Clem with his weasel words again.....'arguable' human life.

Apparently Clem saw many thousands of babies being killed and did nothing.

Oh, but they were only 'arguable' babies so.......nevermind.

Edited by MistyBlue, 17 March 2012 - 12:41 PM.
We don’t care gullible one.
I see you are still on my ***.
Boy that gullible word really got under your thin skin didn't it snowflake?
You are triggered by it bigly.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, Famagusta, Ike Bana, Isabel, Kobia2, maineman, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mrkelly, nefarious101, NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, Semrush [Bot], simple jack, SJConspirator, skews13, spotdogg, Squatchman, Termin8tor, TheAmerican, thelion, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 389 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads