The coming Trump Boom

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
1093 posts
duck615

Unread post

LMFAO look at the ling the liberal shill produces.... too funny

WillFranklin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

This is a thread fail.

Because any economist already knows the revised annual GDP numbers for 2015 (3.1%), 2017 (2.3%), 2018 (3.0%), and 2019 (2.2%).

And a real economist would at least address those numbers as they relate to any claims of a Trump Boom.

There is no Trump Boom.

Trump even had to revise 2019 down and use those products, goods, etc. to add to 2018 to make it 3.0%.

duck615

Unread post

willfranklin is a failure period... keeps repeating the same damn lie

WillFranklin

Unread post

Another thing to notice is how Terminhater ran away instead of discussing official government numbers with a real working class person from a swing state- me.

All he has is his claim that white privilege suits in offices agree the economy was great.

But no GDP numbers.

duck615

Unread post

Shilly you are so full of **** with your **** numbers

duck615

Unread post

Funny how willfranklin nominates his own posts for post of the day.... talk about a liberal shill and loser in life...

simple jack

Unread post

Trumpvirus is gonna put donald in his grave.

Funny how my avatar turned out 100% spot on..

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Anybody notice that Chlammy made his claim of a "coming trump boom" that titled this thread almost four years ago? Any day now, eh?
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

WillFranklin

Unread post

RickyTavy » 16 Sep 2020, 11:01 am » wrote: Anybody notice that Chlammy made his claim of a "coming trump boom" that titled this thread almost four years ago? Any day now, eh?

He WILL NOT even come to terms with official government numbers, nor navigate bea.gov tables to get the most current report for annual GDP with revisions.

Nothing.

His claim is that because some wealthy white privilege economists in suits say so, that was an economic boom.

So I have ruled as follows:
This is a thread fail.

Because any economist already knows the revised annual GDP numbers for 2015 (3.1%), 2017 (2.3%), 2018 (3.0%), and 2019 (2.2%).

And a real economist would at least address those numbers as they relate to any claims of a Trump Boom.

There is no Trump Boom.

Trump even had to revise 2019 down and use those products, goods, etc. to add to 2018 to make it 3.0%.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

WillFranklin » 16 Sep 2020, 11:04 am » wrote: He WILL NOT even come to terms with official government numbers, nor navigate bea.gov tables to get the most current report for annual GDP with revisions.

Nothing.

His claim is that because some wealthy white privilege economists in suits say so, that was an economic boom.

So I have ruled as follows:
When I first got here, I commented on how this place serves as a refuge for the dumbest Deplorables in Rightardia.  Several people told me I had not yet met Chlammy, so I had not seen anything yet.  They were right.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

WillFranklin

Unread post

RickyTavy » 16 Sep 2020, 11:06 am » wrote: When I first got here, I commented on how this place serves as a refuge for the dumbest Deplorables in Rightardia.  Several people told me I had not yet met Chlammy, so I had not seen anything yet.  They were right.

If he knew the current GDP revisions like any real economist then he could have commented on those numbers on my level.

Clearly above his head.

duck615

Unread post

willfranklin please stop giving us your opinions... they are **** ****

WillFranklin

Unread post

.... even as the Republican team curses in anguish at their team thread fail.

duck615

Unread post

As we all laugh at willfranklin the loser in life *******

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Termin8tor » 09 Dec 2016, 4:31 pm » wrote: You heard it here first. Unless Trump starts with an anti-free trade agenda, there will be a Trump economic boom.

Repealing Obamcare, tax cuts, tax reform and vast deregulation will be powerful policies to end the eight year Obama stagnation.

As well as a return to the rule of law and the Constitution.

And liberals will write zero thoughtful posts in this thread.

those are exploding trees not a boom. 

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

WillFranklin » 16 Sep 2020, 11:13 am » wrote:

If he knew the current GDP revisions like any real economist then he could have commented on those numbers on my level.

Clearly above his head.
You can always tell what someone's like from their allies.

Tavy is a hopeless babbling troll.

You're a liar and a complete waste of time.
If you had half a clue, you'd have challenged the many, many, many citations in this thread.

But like all trolls, you throw out some link  then lie through your teeth.

WillFranklin

Unread post

Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 1:38 pm » wrote: .
You can always tell what someone's like from their allies.

Tavy is a hopeless babbling troll.

You're a liar and a complete waste of time.
If you had half a clue, you'd have challenged the many, many, many citations in this thread.

But like all trolls, you throw out some link  then lie through your teeth.
I was talking to you before you ran away from the screen shot from bea.gov.

https://apps.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm? ... 921=survey

There is no Trump year of annual GDP growth over 3.0%, like 2015 when we had 3.1%... right?

You have been asked a yes or no question now. Are you going to run and hide again?

Tell us why you avoid the official government numbers, even the screen shot, of what every economist knows are the revised annual percent GDP increase numbers for 2015 to present?

If you want to argue with the government numbers that's between you and the Trump you shill for.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
That boom sound was the economy hitting the bottom floor.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

WillFranklin » 16 Sep 2020, 9:39 am » wrote: This is a thread fail.

There is no Trump Boom.

Republican Presidents RULE Recessions!
Spanky Trump's Turn??

November 20, 2016

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

WillFranklin » 16 Sep 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote: I was talking to you before you ran away from the screen shot from bea.gov.
Whatever you posted is ****.

The below are from the link:

Real GDP 2015:
Q1:  3.2%
Q2: 3%
Q3: 1.3%
Q4: 0,.1%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/188 ... in-the-us/
Does that add up to 3% you stupid lying troll?