The coming Trump Boom

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
1093 posts
Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Termin8tor » 16 Oct 2019 6:43 am » wrote: In the unlikely event that you are able to translate this babbling lunacy into actual coherent English I might respond.
Let me translate it into ****** for you, ******:
Termin8tor » 09 Dec 2016 3:31 pm » wrote:Unless Trump starts with an anti-free trade agenda, there will be a Trump economic boom.
That is what you said - no boom if Trump engaged in an anti-free trade agenda.

I belive that starting trade wars, ditching the trade deals you defended, subsidizing exports and slapping tariffs on imports qualifies as an anti-free trade agenda, you eternally cross-spewing, hypocritical ******.

If you had any manhood in you besides your boyfriend's dick, you would just admit that you were wrong, sissy panty.

But you don't, so you won't. You'll dishonestly minimize Trump's hostility to the "free trade" agenda you have spewed on these boards for a decade, and refuse to own your error, you cheesy little puff pastry.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2019 7:18 am » wrote: Let me translate it into ****** for you, ******:

That is what you said - no boom if Trump engaged in an anti-free trade agenda.
Termin8tor » 09 Dec 2016 3:31 pm » wrote:You heard it here first. Unless Trump starts with an anti-free trade agenda, there will be a Trump economic boom.
From my recollection, he started with a tax cut, then followed up with the most extensive deregulation since Reagan, all strongly stimulative to economic growth.

Then with successive repeals of Obamacare, also excellent for economic growth.

The tariffs were small and gradual. He didn't start with strong, anti-free trade policies.

So where's the beef, moonbat?
I belive that starting trade wars, ditching the trade deals you defended, subsidizing exports and slapping tariffs on imports qualifies as an anti-free trade agenda, you eternally cross-spewing, hypocritical ******.

If you had any manhood in you besides your boyfriend's dick, you would just admit that you were wrong, sissy panty.

But you don't, so you won't. You'll dishonestly minimize Trump's hostility to the "free trade" agenda you have spewed on these boards for a decade, and refuse to own your error, you cheesy little puff pastry.
You go right ahead and blabber in psychotic rage.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Termin8tor » 16 Oct 2019 12:33 pm » wrote: From my recollection, he started with a tax cut, then followed up with the most extensive deregulation since Reagan, all strongly stimulative to economic growth.
Reagan was a regulator.

He grew regulatory agencies faster than any modern president, where Carter had cut their staffing and their funding.

Youre just full of ****, clemtard.
Termin8tor » 16 Oct 2019 12:33 pm » wrote: Then with successive repeals of Obamacare, also excellent for economic growth.

The tariffs were small and gradual. He didn't start with strong, anti-free trade policies.

So where's the beef, moonbat?

You go right ahead and blabber in psychotic rage.
I predicted you would try to minimize his anti-free trade agenda - and you did.

You predicted no boom if he went the way he went. That's forty years of cum guzzling, right down the pisser, tardo.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2019 12:36 pm » wrote:Reagan was a regulator.

He grew regulatory agencies faster than any modern president, where Carter had cut their staffing and their funding.

I predicted you would try to minimize his anti-free trade agenda - and you did.

You predicted no boom if he went the way he went. That's forty years of cum guzzling, right down the pisser, tardo.
I'm not going to waste time with your when you're off your meds, wackjob.

Get stuffed.

You're deep into "Singapore is a hellhole" lunatic territory.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Termin8tor » 16 Oct 2019 12:50 pm » wrote:
I'm not going to waste time with your when you're off your meds, wackjob.

Get stuffed.

You're deep into "Singapore is a hellhole" lunatic territory.
Says the queer whose own posting in his own thread debunks his own OP.

I may be off my meds, but you are still on dick, pansy.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 09 Dec 2016 3:48 pm » wrote:You must be a **** psychic.

Five states just hit record low unemployment.
Alabama, California, Illinois, New Jersey and South Carolina all set new all-time low unemployment rates in September.
The declines come amid a national jobless rate that fell to 3.5%, the lowest since 1969.

Those drops came amid big year-over-year plunges of 0.8 percentage point for Alabama, Colorado and New Jersey. South Carolina had the largest month-over-month decline at 0.3 percentage point.

Of those states, California, Illinois, New Jersey and Colorado all swung against President Donald Trump in the 2016 race against Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Colorado could, maybe, flip red.
http://ace.mu.nu/

Termin8tor

Unread post

To a wackjob like you, anyone who has a clue looks psychic.

The Labor Participation Rate fell for eight years under Obama to the horrific levels of the 1970's because actual job creation didn't keep up with population growth.
When he left office, the Real Unemployment Rate was 9 - 10%.

The Labor Participation Rate is rising under Trump.
Labor Force Participation: Up to 63.3% overall (link). “Nice pop on prime-age employment-to-population ratio to 80.3%, highest of this cycle and matching the high of the 2007 cycle.

https://creditwritedowns.com/2019/11/th ... s-why.html
https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nationa ... ng-october

solon

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

[quote="Termin8tor » 01 Nov 2019 4:21 pm"]

GOD your STUPIDITY is astonishing. The stat you described is NOT the reaL participation rate and is skewed by the DEMOGRAPHIC wave of the Boomers retiring. You are a BRAINWASHED MORON and never understand the issues you spew the STUPIDITY you are brainwashed with

https://www.businessinsider.com/9-charts-comparing-trump-economy-to-obama-bush-administrations-2019-9

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/27/opinion/trump-obama-economy.html

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trumps-standards-the-economy-deep-trouble

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/12/646708799/fact-check-who-gets-credit-for-the-booming-u-s-economy

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2019/10/05/trumps-economy-is-losing-steam/#3b42f77b2394

Trump’s job growth falling short of Obama’s last six years
The Labor Department’s revised job count lowered the April 2018 to March 2019 number by 501,000. Assuming that the almost 42,000 per month lower result is spread evenly across the 12 months, Trump’s 2018 total of 2.207 million private jobs falls short of Obama’s 2011 to 2015 results and is only slightly higher than Obama’s last year in office. And 2018 was helped by Trump’s tax cut sugar high. It looks like this year’s job growth will be lower than Obama’s last six years.
September quarter GDPNow forecast lower than June’s 2.0% result
After a number of economic reports this week the Atlanta Fed’s GDPNow projection (but not an official forecast) for the September quarter’s GDP growth sits at 1.8%. This used to be a statistic that Trump’s Administration touted in 2018 but has gone radio silent the past few quarters as the economy has slowed.
As usual you are just a BRAINWASHED MORON

Termin8tor

Unread post

solon » 01 Nov 2019 4:35 pm » wrote:GOD your STUPIDITY is astonishing. The stat you described is NOT the reaL participation rate and is skewed by the DEMOGRAPHIC wave of the Boomers retiring.
then why is the Labor Participation Rate rising under Trump, you babbling imbecile?

And the best way to measure job creation during periods of strong growth is the Household Survey, which showed almost 600,000 created in just one month a couple months ago.

Hello, anyone home?

Termin8tor

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2019 12:36 pm » wrote:Reagan was a regulator.

"Agencies?" I strongly suspect that's utter ****, but what stifles economic growth are regulations, not agencies.

And I think I saw on Fox last night that Reagan cut the number of regulations by half. Anyone with the slightest integrity would admit that he slashed a tremendous number of them.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 15 Sep 2019 3:26 pm » wrote: So how's that whole trade war thingy workin' out for ya Precious?
You tell me, wackjob. The economy is still booming.

We must confront China, and it's worth some temporary pain to get better deals with other countries that are protectionist.

Why do the corrupt liberal MSM still rely on "experts" who grossly over-estimated the Obama economy and grossly underestimated the Trump Boom?

Because they're not interested in accuracy, but in liberal-left propaganda.
Job growth in November came in 79,000 higher than economists had expected, something that has become a regular occurrence under President Trump, where the economy has repeatedly defied what the “experts” forecast.
https://issuesinsights.com/2019/12/06/t ... ncoherent/

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Termin8tor » 07 Dec 2019 7:42 am » wrote: "Agencies?" I strongly suspect that's utter ****, but what stifles economic growth are regulations, not agencies.
Actually, queer, regulations that are not enforced have no effect at all. Still, thanks for gayng.
Termin8tor » 07 Dec 2019 7:42 am » wrote: And I think I saw on Fox last night that Reagan cut the number of regulations by half. Anyone with the slightest integrity would admit that he slashed a tremendous number of them.
If a dick sucker says he suspects fox might have said it, that makes it facty in my book, dick sucker. Your refutation and your sourcing are up to your usual impeccable standard.

Zeets2

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 07 Dec 2019 11:26 am » wrote: Actually, queer, regulations that are not enforced have no effect at all. Still, thanks for gayng.

That's got to be one of the stupidest comments ever made, and it proves you know NOTHING about running a business!

Business owners WILL ALWAYS make every effort to abide by the regulations passed, because it can't possibly be determined in advance that a federal, state, or city regulation WON'T be enforced! Are you dumb enough to believe that a business would risk being shut down or fined tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars because they prefer to take the risk that this or that regulation MIGHT not be enforced? Damn, even a dope like you should have heard the stories we see every year about some over-zealous cop busting a 10 year old kid's lemonade stand on his sidewalk because he didn't have a permit!

Grow a brain, will you?

If a dick sucker says he suspects fox might have said it, that makes it facty in my book, dick sucker. Your refutation and your sourcing are up to your usual impeccable standard.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Zeets2 » 07 Dec 2019 11:45 am » wrote:I like poopsicles.
I'm not straightening out your mess in order to quote you, faerie.

You clearly have no experience whatsoever in business. Tell ya what, little lady - apply your great wisdom regarding regulations to the trucking business for us real quick, woncha? Explain how no one flouts regulations to make a buck - AND how they don't watch for what is and is not being enforced, and how they are not aware of whether enforcement of regulations is being funded.

You're just another poseur with zero knowledge of the business world. Before your stint here is done, you'll probably be opining as a military expert because you peeled spuds in some **** outpost.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Where have you been, psycho?

48 pages of documentation from mainstream sources, and not one single word out of you to refute it.
Trump’s Latest Manufacturing Jobs Achievements Should Terrify 2020 Democrats
Justin Haskins
The most recently available jobs data show since January 2017, Trump’s first month in office, more than 480,000 manufacturing jobs have been added, substantially more than anything achieved by the Obama or Bush administrations, both whom watched as huge numbers of manufacturing jobs left the country. Trump’s half-a-million manufacturing jobs gain is the largest increase, in terms of percentage of manufacturing jobs gained, since the 1970s.

Some of the state-specific data are even worse for Democrats. In Iowa, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Trump’s first-term manufacturing job figures have far surpassed those recorded under the Obama administration.

The most stunning turnaround occurred in Pennsylvania, where nearly 23,000 manufacturing jobs have been added since Trump entered the White House. About 6,000 of those jobs were added in the first six months of 2019, the most recent data available.

Under President Obama, Pennsylvania lost 45,000 jobs in manufacturing, and some of those losses occurred in his second term, completely unrelated to the 2008 financial crisis.

If Trump wins in Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Wisconsin—never mind all three—then it’s going to be extremely tough for Democrats to beat him.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/trumps-la ... 12754.html

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 23 Jan 2020 8:06 am » wrote:

48 pages of documentation from mainstream sources, and not one single word out of you to refute it.
The Epoch Times is not a mainstream source...
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Justin Haskins (Jhaskins@heartland.org) is the editorial director and a research fellow at The Heartland Institute.

Tough times at Heartland...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 23 Jan 2020 8:06 am » wrote:

Under President Obama, Pennsylvania lost 45,000 jobs in manufacturing, and some of those losses occurred in his second term, completely unrelated to the 2008 financial crisis.

What an anus.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jan 2020 8:08 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 23 Jan 2020 8:06 am » wrote:Where have you been, psycho?

The Epoch Times is not a mainstream source...
What's a mainstream source?

One that claims that Devin Nunes is a Russian agent?

Wackjob.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 23 Jan 2020 8:57 am » wrote:
What's a mainstream source?

One that claims that Devin Nunes is a Russian agent? :rofl:

Wackjob.
Isn't the Traitor Nunes in league with the Ugly Tranny to advance the interests of Communists?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.