The coming Trump Boom

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
1093 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Jan 2020 8:59 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 23 Jan 2020 8:57 am » wrote:What's a mainstream source?

One that claims that Devin Nunes is a Russian agent?

Wackjob.
Isn't the Traitor Nunes in league with the Ugly Tranny to advance the interests of Communists?
No, those were people on your side: John Kerry, Tom Harkin, Ted Kennedy who committed treason with the Soviet Union seeking their help to defeat the great Ronald Reagan, Jim Wright, etc. etc.

But here's a hint, Communism is dead now.

Have you checked under your bed for Russians lately, dweeb?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 23 Jan 2020 9:05 am » wrote:
No, those were people on your side: John Kerry, Tom Harkin, Ted Kennedy who committed treason with the Soviet Union seeking their help to defeat the great Ronald Reagan, Jim Wright, etc. etc.

Have you checked under your bed for Russians lately, dweeb? :rofl: :rofl:
Then who was paying for Parnas and pal to traipse around Eastern Europe fabricating a hoax as "emissaries" of Grifty?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jan 2020 9:20 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 23 Jan 2020 9:05 am » wrote:No, those were people on your side: John Kerry, Tom Harkin, Ted Kennedy who committed treason with the Soviet Union seeking their help to defeat the great Ronald Reagan, Jim Wright, etc. etc.

Have you checked under your bed for Russians lately, dweeb?
Then who was paying for Parnas and pal to traipse around Eastern Europe fabricating a hoax as "emissaries" of Grifty?
What does that have to do with anything I wrote, dweeb?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 23 Jan 2020 9:25 am » wrote:
What does that have to do with anything I wrote, dweeb?

Who gives a **** what you wrote, Askhole...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Yea...

That crap in Epoch from Heartland is....uh.....crap....

The most recently available jobs data show since January 2017, Trump’s first month in office, more than 480,000 manufacturing jobs have been added, substantially more than anything achieved by the Obama or Bush administrations, both whom watched as huge numbers of manufacturing jobs left the country. Trump’s half-a-million manufacturing jobs gain is the largest increase, in terms of percentage of manufacturing jobs gained, since the 1970s.

I tell ya....if these clowns couldn't make hay out of the economic collapse they eagerly enabled....

Look at the growth in manufacturing jobs after The Wages of Supply Side Idiocy were paid.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 09 Dec 2016 3:48 pm » wrote:You must be a **** psychic.
You couldn't find your butt with both hands and a hunting dog, psycho.

Here is the horrific trend under Obama.

Anyone with eyes can see in that chart how under the Labor Participation Rate fell to the levels of the horrific 1970's; the Carter near-depression.

Under Trump, the Labor Participation Rate is rising.
January Employment Report: 225,000 Jobs Gained, Blue Collar Wage Growth +3.2%…
Posted on February 7, 2020 by sundance
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) releases the January jobs and labor report and the results are MAGAnificent. 225,000 jobs gained in January; non-supervisory wage growth against exceeds supervisory at 3.2%; and 185,000 workers re-entered the workforce.

The 225,000 new jobs far exceeded expectations. Economists were looking for 160,000. Also the November report was revised up by 5,000 (from +256,000 to +261,000) and the change for December was revised up by 2,000 from (+145,000 to +147,000). With these revisions, employment gains in November and December combined were 7,000 higher than previously reported.

Keep in mind these excellent jobs results are without the domestic investment expected to be produced by the USMCA manufacturing realignment. As goods producing companies start evaluating the new total production costs, the investment shift toward North America will likely keep a tailwind on our economic growth and jobs.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-182977

solon

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

More NONSENSE and GUTLESS COWARD that you are you IGNORED the poings BV made just to REPEAT yourself over and over. NO ONE CARED about the LPR until a black Democrat became President and he took us from the WORST economic disaster since the Great Depression to the STRONG economy he gave Trump. The demographic WAVE called the BABY boomers were retiring starting about the 90's and grew now like the WAVE itself there are the LATE boomers only and the demographic wave is lessening. Economisst KNoW this and KNEW this the DISHONEST ones ignored the FACTS to attack Obama for what REAGAN knew was going to happen which is WHY they raised SS taxes in the 80's

MY GOD you are STUPID

Termin8tor

Unread post

Termin8tor » 09 Dec 2016 3:31 pm » wrote:You heard it here first. Unless Trump starts with an anti-free trade agenda, there will be a Trump economic boom.

Repealing Obamcare, tax cuts, tax reform and vast deregulation will be powerful policies to end the eight year Obama stagnation.

As well as a return to the rule of law and the Constitution.
What a shameless con artist Obama is.

Idiot King Obama Tries to Take Credit for Trump's Economy
BY STEPHEN KRUISER
....Here it is, complete with my rather indelicate reply:
Barack Obama

@BarackObama
Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.
SFK
@stephenkruiser
Cool story bro. It's Trump's economy now, no matter how much you try to leg-hump it.

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/ ... 4650722304

Naturally, President Trump didn’t let this pass without comment.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 13h
Did you hear the latest con job? President Obama is now trying to take credit for the Economic Boom taking place under the Trump Administration. He had the WEAKEST recovery since the Great Depression, despite Zero Fed Rate & MASSIVE quantitative easing. NOW, best jobs numbers....
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/t ... s-economy/

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 18 Feb 2020 7:29 am » wrote:

Shall we go through the data, Sodomite?

The actual numbers, not the crap you're being fed by the **** you read...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 18 Feb 2020 7:29 am » wrote:
Who is Steven Kruizer?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 18 Feb 2020 8:12 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 18 Feb 2020 7:29 am » wrote:What a shameless con artist Obama is.
Shall we go through the data, Sodomite?

The actual numbers, not the crap you're being fed by the **** you read...
Why would I possibly waste my time with a lying little dweeb like you who won't even admit that the historic Reagan Boom happened?

Who stonewalled my very first question?

**** off.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 18 Feb 2020 8:15 am » wrote:
Why would I possibly waste my time with a lying little dweeb like you who won't even admit that the historic Reagan Boom happened?

**** off.
Yea...about that "Reagan Boom"....

During what years, Fantasist?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 18 Feb 2020 8:21 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 18 Feb 2020 8:15 am » wrote:Why would I possibly waste my time with a lying little dweeb like you who won't even admit that the historic Reagan Boom happened?

**** off.
Yea...about that "Reagan Boom"....

During what years, Fantasist?
They didn't mention the Reagan Boom in your many years of, guffaw, studying Ekonomix?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 18 Feb 2020 8:46 am » wrote:
They didn't mention the Reagan Boom in your many years of, guffaw, studying Ekonomix? :\

That's what I thought....just another slogan.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 18 Feb 2020 8:48 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 18 Feb 2020 8:46 am » wrote:They didn't mention the Reagan Boom in your many years of, guffaw, studying Ekonomix?

That's what I thought....just another slogan.
The Reagan Boom is a slogan? I love psychotic moonbat humor.

Here's a hint, dweeb. Liberal Time, liberal Newsweek and the liberal New Republic all had issues with cover stories documenting the Reagan Boom and finally admitting their endless criticism of Reagan was wrong.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 18 Feb 2020 8:54 am » wrote:
The Reagan Boom is a slogan? I love psychotic moonbat humor. :rofl: :rofl:

Here's a hint, dweeb. Liberal Time, liberal Newsweek and the liberal New Republic all had issues with cover stories documenting the Reagan Boom and finally admitting their endless criticism of Reagan was wrong.
You're lying.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 09 Dec 2016 3:48 pm » wrote: This coming from the same idiot who.....
Who blah, blah, blah and the rest of your usual babbling ****.
MAGAnomics – Big Manufacturing Jump Amid Mid-Atlantic Region Report…
Posted on February 20, 2020 by sundance
The potential for supply chain disruption as a result of China dealing with the Coronavirus, and almost a complete shutdown of their manufacturing economy, is looming heavy upon Wall Street multinationals invested in China.

However, tangentially related, as a result of USMCA we are now seeing signs of shifted investment into North America and increases in forecasts for U.S. manufacturing.

(Via CNBC) […] Early in the week, New York’s Empire State Manufacturing Survey for general business conditions posted a reading of 12.9, up 8 points from January and its best level since May. New orders surged to 22.1, the highest since September 2017, and shipments rose to 18.9, the best since November 2018.

On Thursday, the Philadelphia survey exploded 20 points higher to 36.7, the highest since February 2017. New orders hit their highest since May 2018. (more)

The Philadelphia FED tracks factory orders in eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware. New orders in that region soared far higher than all expectations, reflecting a strong consumer-driven economy with ongoing purchases of durable goods.

We have only touched the initial outer edges of impact from the USMCA and there’s no doubt we will see additional shifts in investment and growth in the North American production economy as a result of the new U.S, Mexico and Canada agreement.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... on-report/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 09 Dec 2016 3:48 pm » wrote:You must be a **** psychic.
Why, because I understand basic Economics?

You sure as hell don't.
THE ECONOMY POWERS ON
It’s another terrible day for the stock market, illustrating the fact that the markets don’t necessarily bear much relation, in the short term, to economic realities. Today the February jobs report was released, and it was a blockbuster:
* 273,000 new jobs created, well exceeding expectations.
* 85,000 jobs added retrospectively to the January and December reports.
* Unemployment rate back down to a historically low 3.5%.
* Wages up by 3%, year over year.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... ers-on.php

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 09 Dec 2016, 4:48 pm » wrote: You must be a **** psychic.
Yeah, anyone who understands the basic of 150 years of accepted Economics is psychic, wackjob.

Democrats are counting on the weak Covid-damaged economy to bring Slow Joe victory.

The New York manufacturing index shocked everyone earlier today showing a strong rebound.  The index “unexpectedly” surged 48 points in June surprising all economic forecasters.  
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-194387

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Termin8tor » 09 Dec 2016, 4:31 pm » wrote: You heard it here first. Unless Trump starts with an anti-free trade agenda, there will be a Trump economic boom.

Repealing Obamcare, tax cuts, tax reform and vast deregulation will be powerful policies to end the eight year Obama stagnation.

As well as a return to the rule of law and the Constitution.

And liberals will write zero thoughtful posts in this thread.
You heard it here first. Tump is even dumber than you are .