Democrat voter fraud

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
394 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 13 Dec 2016 9:42 am » wrote:There's no voter fraud, bleat liberals.

They're always right and they never lie!
Which party wants to protect double voting?

The party that NEVER commits voter fraud.
Impasse Blocks Effort to Fix Calif. Double-Voting Loophole
By Susan Crabtree
RCP Staff
June 11, 2019AP Photo/Jeff Chiu, File
Easing voting laws enacted to allow Californians to cast their ballots in a variety of ways -- to the poin
t that any friend or stranger can drop off a ballot for other voters -- has coincided with a rising Democratic tide sweeping through once solidly red swaths of the state in the last two elections.


But in a surprise twist, election officials in one heavily Democratic county east of San Francisco have fought for three years to fix a serious procedural flaw in the Golden State’s voting system: Voters can cast two ballots.


It’s not just a hypothetical. There’s documented proof that more than a hundred voters cast at least two ballots in Contra Costa County -- and at least 75 others double-voted in a nearby county -- in the 2016 primary, even though the loophole isn’t so widely known that voters are purposefully and systematically exploiting it, election officials say.


Extrapolating that 2016 experience across California, the largest state in the country by population, means thousands of voters likely voted twice in recent elections -- not that anyone would know because few other local and state officials were keeping track or really seemed to care, critics say.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 40531.html

Log in or Register to remove ads


Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 13 Dec 2016 9:42 am » wrote:There's no voter fraud, bleat liberals.

They're always right and they never lie!
Will there be hysterical cries of "Voter suppression!" over this?

There shouldn't be, because longstanding federal law requires it.
Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls
. By Susan Crabtree
Los Angeles County has started the process of removing from its registration rolls an estimated 1.5 million inactive voters who have moved, died or become ineligible to cast a ballot, an effort to comply with federal election law and a court settlement with Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog.

The county, the most populous in the United States, recently mailed notices to the inactive voters in an effort to verify their residency status and whether they are still alive. It’s the first time in 20 years that Los Angeles County has cleaned its voter rolls, having previously interpreted the federal law requiring it as not mandatory.

The county, the most populous in the United States, recently mailed notices to the inactive voters in an effort to verify their residency status and whether they are still alive. It’s the first time in 20 years that Los Angeles County has cleaned its voter rolls, having previously interpreted the federal law requiring it as not mandatory.

Under the terms of the settlement, voters who do not respond in the next two federal elections must be removed from county registration lists.

In addition, California’s top election official has put all 58 of its counties on notice that they must also purge inactive voters from their rosters. The updated California National Voter Registration Act Manual, published in March 2019, lays out the federal maintenance requirements for county voter rolls.

To drive that message home, the California Secretary of State’s office delivered a training presentation to election officials in every county regarding the federal list-maintenance requirements.

There were an estimated 5 million inactive registrations in the state as of November 2016, the latest figures available, according to a Judicial Watch analysis of data published by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 40602.html

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 13 Dec 2016 9:42 am » wrote:There's no voter fraud, bleat liberals.

They're always right and they never lie!
Nothing suspicious here, right liberals?
NY State Is Handing out Driver’s Licenses to Illegals That Look Exactly Like a Citizen’s License — It Helps Democrats Steal Elections that Way
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... way-video/

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 13 Dec 2016 9:42 am » wrote:There's no voter fraud, bleat liberals.

They're always right and they never lie!
Uh oh, if this trend spreads in swing states, Dems are in trouble.

I'd be shocked if less than 5% of their vote totals were NOT voter fraud.

If Trump and Repubs are smart, they'll repeal Clinton's Motor Voter Law, which made voter fraud much easier by putting a huge burden on states that must clean up their voter rolls.

As it was intended to.
A blow against voter fraud in Wisconsin
By Richard Jack Rail
In Wisconsin, Republican-appointed judge Paul Malloy ordered 234,000 voters purged from the rolls because available evidence suggests they may have moved and hence become ineligible to vote. Complaints that such voters would be burdened by having to re-register are not realistic because re-registering can be done online and is hardly burdensome.


Malloy's order conforms to changes enacted by the Wisconsin Legislature in voting laws, but in a way different from what Democrats want. They want 12–24 months for letter recipients to respond, making them eligible to vote in 2020. Malloy says 30 days is reasonable.

If my thoughts on vote fraud are accurate — that Dems don't win, but only "win" elections because they cheat — this has the potential to turn Wisconsin from a Dem to a Pub stronghold. One can hope the many judges Trump has had confirmed will take notice and follow suit where appropriate.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... z68BVnUZxN

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

[quote="Termin8tor » 15 Dec 2019 8:13 am"]

There is no reason to even acknowledge your LIES. You are again pushing LIES to weaken America for Russia. There have been many studies done and voter fraud is rarer than being hit by lightening. Russian Military Intelligence wants to weaken Americans trust in elections to weaken Democracy and you are a TRAITOR so you do your part. Also helping the GOP/Nazi party since making NOISE about virtually non-existant voter fraud is your excuse for voter suppression

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud?gclid=Cj0KCQiA0NfvBRCVARIsAO4930nofLG8pdIx1t8vN5KqA8xlJu-RM3kMbe4e0W4lyuX_PjLgIq7RDGsaAt3vEALw_wcB

Extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections.




Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016 and 2018 elections were marred by millions of people voting illegally. However, extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators.
The Brennan Center's seminal report The Truth About Voter Fraud conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerous other studies, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion.
https://www.propublica.org/article/kris-kobach-voter-fraud-kansas-trial

How the Case for Voter Fraud Was Tested — and Utterly Failed




The trial had a significance that extends far beyond the Jayhawk state. One of the fundamental questions in the debate over alleged voter fraud — whether a substantial number of non-citizens are in fact registering to vote — was one of two issues to be determined in the Kansas proceedings. (The second was whether there was a less burdensome solution than what Kansas had adopted.) That made the trial a telling opportunity to remove the voter fraud claims from the charged, and largely proof-free, realms of political campaigns and cable news shoutfests and examine them under the exacting strictures of the rules of evidence.
That’s precisely what occurred and according to Robinson, an appointee of George W. Bush, the proof that voter fraud is widespread was utterly lacking. As the judge put it, “the court finds no credible evidence that a substantial number of noncitizens registered to vote” even under the previous law, which Kobach had claimed was weak.

https://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2019/jun/24/donald-trump/pants-fire-trumps-latest-california-voter-fraud-cl/

PANTS ON FIRE: Trump’s latest California voter fraud claim as baseless as past allegations

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/04/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-theres-substantial-evidence-vote/

Donald Trump says there's 'substantial evidence of voter fraud.' There isn't

You are a LIAR a TRAITOR and a GUTLESS COWARD H8er. ADDRESS the FACTS or STFU you GUTLESS COWARD

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal

AntifaPPE Mask
Termin8tor » 15 Dec 2019 8:13 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 13 Dec 2016 9:42 am » wrote:There's no voter fraud, bleat liberals.
They're always right and they never lie!
Uh oh, if this trend spreads in swing states, Dems are in trouble.
I'd be shocked if less than 5% of their vote totals were NOT voter fraud.
Based on what, you gaping *******?
Termin8tor » 15 Dec 2019 8:13 am » wrote:
A blow against voter fraud in Wisconsin
By Richard Jack Rail
In Wisconsin, Republican-appointed judge Paul Malloy ordered 234,000 voters purged from the rolls because available evidence suggests they may have moved and hence become ineligible to vote. Complaints that such voters would be burdened by having to re-register are not realistic because re-registering can be done online and is hardly burdensome.

Malloy's order conforms to changes enacted by the Wisconsin Legislature in voting laws, but in a way different from what Democrats want. They want 12–24 months for letter recipients to respond, making them eligible to vote in 2020. Malloy says 30 days is reasonable.

If my thoughts on vote fraud are accurate — that Dems don't win, but only "win" elections because they cheat — this has the potential to turn Wisconsin from a Dem to a Pub stronghold. One can hope the many judges Trump has had confirmed will take notice and follow suit where appropriate.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... z68BVnUZxN
MALLOY: "IF my thoughts on vote fraud are accurate — that Dems don't win, but only "win" elections because they cheat..........."

IF?

IF I were a six foot tall skinny blonde, I would be a super model.

What Democrats WANT is the right to vote.
What Republicans WANT is to stop them from voting using a variety of voter suppression tactics.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 15 Dec 2019 1:47 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 15 Dec 2019 8:13 am » wrote:I'd be shocked if less than 5% of their vote totals were NOT voter fraud.
Based on what, you gaping *******?
Based on the evidence in this thread, on two books, on 700 examples Heritage cites and 40 years of reading evidence about it, Dim.

Have you read the evidence in this thread? No?

You just lie, smear and propagandize.
MALLOY: "IF my thoughts on vote fraud are accurate — that Dems don't win, but only "win" elections because they cheat..........."

IF?

IF I were a six foot tall skinny blonde, I would be a super model.
Then you shouldn't shriek and wail when non-voters are taken off the rolls.

Why does your corrupt party fight EVERY attempt to prevent voter fraud, wackjob?
Because Democrats don't commit any.

Most 3rd World countries have more policies in place than the US does, thanks to your corrupt party.
What Democrats WANT is the right to vote.
What Republicans WANT is to stop them from voting using a variety of voter suppression tactics.
Yes, that's the Official Democrat Talking Point Lie you claim never to tell.

For decades it was routine practice by both parties to cleanse voter roles. Now it's, gasp, "voter suppression."

Hogwash.

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

[quote="Termin8tor » 15 Dec 2019 3:01 pm"]

You are a LIAR a TRAITOR and a GUTLESS COWARD and the FACTS are right up there while as USUAL you are a GUTLESS COWARD who runs form the FACTS

ADDRESS the FACTS or STFU you GUTLESS COWARD

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 15 Dec 2019 1:47 pm » wrote:What Democrats WANT is the right to vote.
What Republicans WANT is to stop them from voting using a variety of voter suppression tactics.
You mean both parties engaged in, guffaw, "voter suppression" for many, many decades by cleansing voter rolls as required by federal law?

You tell Official Democrat Talking Point Lies very well, psycho.
Detroit Sued Over Voter Roll Irregularities, Including Thousands of Deceased Registered Voters
....The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), an Indiana-based group that litigates to protect election integrity, filed the complaint Wednesday to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. Janice Winfrey, Detroit's city clerk, and George Azzouz, Detroit's director of elections, are named as defendants. The suit alleges that Detroit's voter rolls contain more than 2,500 deceased individuals, nearly 5,000 voters who appear more than once, and 511,786 registered voters in the city where only 479,267 individuals are eligible to vote.


The lawsuit comes less than one year out from the 2020 elections in a state that President Donald Trump carried by just 10,704 votes over Hillary Clinton. Past reports showed voter machine irregularities in the city when 37 percent of its precincts in 2016 registered more votes than the number of voters tallied in polling stations. The city of Detroit was overwhelmingly carried by Clinton....


PILF has identified a number of voter roll irregularities across the country. In early November, the group released a report detailing 24,000 instances among the rolls in Palm Beach County, Fla., which included 225 instances of double voting by the same registrant in 2016 and 2018 across state lines, 20,479 double registrations across state lines, and 2,220 dead voters on the county's rolls.


PILF has also filed suit against the Pennsylvania State Department, the North Carolina state board of elections, and Harris County, Texas, for withholding noncitizen voting records this year.
https://freebeacon.com/issues/detroit-s ... d-to-vote/

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 52,473

This is another thread premised on a thoroughly eviscerated lie.


It is clear from the repetitively treasonous nature of Chlammy's threads that he is AN ENEMY OF AMERICA...


GET HIM!
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

[quote="Termin8tor » 20 Jun 2019 8:00 pm"]

Will there be hysterical cries of "Voter suppression!" over this?

GOD you are STUPID there isnt any voter suppression ISSUE over taking inactive voters off the rolls

There shouldn't be, because longstanding federal law requires it.

So WHAT? This means NOTHING when talking about voter FRAUD since an inactive voter has NOT BEEN VOTING therefore by DEFINITION cannot be part of any voter fraud. Do you even GET how STUPID you are?

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 15 Dec 2019 1:47 pm » wrote:What Democrats WANT is the right to vote.

What Republicans WANT is to stop them from voting using a variety of voter suppression tactics.
Yes, that's the Official Democrat Talking Point Lie, and you tell them so well!

And so often!

Have you read Fund's two books about almost entirely Democrat voter fraud?

No? Because you don't care what the facts are.

Meanwhile, federal and state laws are being followed. I have to wonder if having a president with courage and combativeness is a factor.
Georgia purged 309,000 voters from its rolls. It’s the second state to make cuts in less than a week.
The moves have alarmed voting rights advocates, who fear the removals will disenfranchise swaths of the electorate. A voting rights group founded by Democrat Stacey Abrams is fighting the mass purge.
By Reis Thebault and Hannah Knowles
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... than-week/
The corrupt Wash Post seems very alarmed that Democrat voter fraud is being reduced.

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

[quote="Termin8tor » 18 Dec 2019 8:22 am"]

Yeah yeah Georgia is doing MORE voter suppression like they did last election of COURSE they are the Governor probably would have LOST if he hadnt done such a good voter suppression campaign last time. Meanwhile it is HILARIOUS to watch a PROVEN GUTLESS COWARD like you who runs away from the FACTS every single day saying someone ELSE doesnt care about the FACTS EAT THESE FACTS PUNK

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud?gclid=Cj0KCQiA0NfvBRCVARIsAO4930nofLG8pdIx1t8vN5KqA8xlJu-RM3kMbe4e0W4lyuX_PjLgIq7RDGsaAt3vEALw_wcBExtensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections.Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016 and 2018 elections were marred by millions of people voting illegally. However, extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators.The Brennan Center's seminal report The Truth About Voter Fraud
conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerous other studies, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion.https://www.propublica.org/article/kris-kobach-voter-fraud-kansas-trialHow the Case for Voter Fraud Was Tested — and Utterly FailedThe trial had a significance that extends far beyond the Jayhawk state. One of the fundamental questions in the debate over alleged voter fraud — whether a substantial number of non-citizens are in fact registering to vote — was one of two issues to be determined in the Kansas proceedings. (The second was whether there was a less burdensome solution than what Kansas had adopted.) That made the trial a telling opportunity to remove the voter fraud claims from the charged, and largely proof-free, realms of political campaigns and cable news shoutfests and examine them under the exacting strictures of the rules of evidence.That’s precisely what occurred and according to Robinson, an appointee of George W. Bush, the proof that voter fraud is widespread was utterly lacking. As the judge put it, “the court finds no credible evidence that a substantial number of noncitizens registered to vote” even under the previous law, which Kobach had claimed was weak.https://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2019/jun/24/donald-trump/pants-fire-trumps-latest-california-voter-fraud-cl/PANTS ON FIRE: Trump’s latest California voter fraud claim as baseless as past allegationshttps://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/04/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-theres-substantial-evidence-vote/Donald Trump says there's 'substantial evidence of voter fraud.' There isn't. ADDRESS the FACTS or STFU you GUTLESS COWARD
0

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 13 Dec 2016 9:42 am » wrote:There's no voter fraud, bleat liberals.

They're always right and they never lie!
"Voter suppression! Voter suppression!" shriek Democrat Talking Point Liars like little Miss Marxist.

To prevent any policy that cuts down on widespread Democrat voter fraud, including policies that were uncontroversial and done by both parties for decades like purging voter rolls of non-voters.

This decision is big.
Judge Rules Against Stacey Abrams’ Group and Allows Georgia to Purge Voter Rolls
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... ter-rolls/

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

[quote="Termin8tor » 28 Dec 2019 8:32 am"]

So GUTLESS COWARD you are you will just keep RUNNING AWAY from the FACTS That prove you are a LIAR and a brainwashed MORON but you just repeat yourself word for word? GOD you are pathetic

"Voter suppression! Voter suppression!" shriek Democrat Talking Point Liars like little Miss Marxist.

Says the GUTLESS COWARD who refuses to ADDRESS the FACTS shown right in this thread that SHOW voter fraud is rarer than being hit by lightning. GUTLESS COWARD you are you just keep TELLING THE LIES about Dems that you were brainwashed with and that work with the Russian agenda since you are a TRAITOR


To prevent any policy that cuts down on widespread Democrat voter fraud, including policies that were uncontroversial and done by both parties for decades like purging voter rolls of non-voters.

You are a LIAR there has NEVER been ANY showing of voter fraud. YOu have shown not ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE for any Democratic voter fraud That is YOU being a LIAR again. I SHOWED the evidence and you did your GUTLESS COWARD act and RAN FROM THE FACTS. No one CARES about purging voters of non-voters but it has NOTHING to do with voter fraud it is IMPOSSIBLE for NON VOTERS that is those who HAVE NOT VOTED committing voter fraud you pathetic brainwashed MORON. You will KEEP telling this LIE since it weakens America and attacks the very CONCEPT of Democracy and allows for you to purge REAL VOTERS and supress the vote since the GOPO/Nazi party KNOWS they cannot win without supressing the vote You are a GUTLESS COWARD and a TRAITOR

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud?gclid=Cj0KCQiA0NfvBRCVARIsAO4930nofLG8pdIx1t8vN5KqA8xlJu-RM3kMbe4e0W4lyuX_PjLgIq7RDGsaAt3vEALw_wcBExtensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections.Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016 and 2018 elections were marred by millions of people voting illegally. However,extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators.

The Brennan Center's seminal report
The Truth About Voter Fraud

conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerousother studies, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion.


https://www.propublica.org/article/kris-kobach-voter-fraud-kansas-trialHow the Case for Voter Fraud Was Tested — and Utterly Failed

The trial had a significance that extends far beyond the Jayhawk state. One of the fundamental questions in the debate over alleged voter fraud — whether a substantial number of non-citizens are in fact registering to vote — was one of two issues to be determined in the Kansas proceedings. (The second was whether there was a less burdensome solution than what Kansas had adopted.) That made the trial a telling opportunity to remove the voter fraud claims from the charged, and largely proof-free, realms of political campaigns and cable news shoutfests and examine them under the exacting strictures of the rules of evidence.
That’s precisely what occurred and according to Robinson, an appointee of George W. Bush, the proof that voter fraud is widespread was utterly lacking. As the judge put it, “the court finds no credible evidence that a substantial number of noncitizens registered to vote” even under the previous law, which Kobach had claimed was weak.
https://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2019/jun/24/donald-trump/pants-fire-trumps-latest-california-voter-fraud-cl/PANTS ON FIRE: Trump’s latest California voter fraud claim as baseless as past allegations


https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/04/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-theres-substantial-evidence-vote/Donald Trump says there's 'substantial evidence of voter fraud.' There isn't


You are a LIAR a TRAITOR and a GUTLESS COWARD H8er. ADDRESS the FACTS or STFU you GUTLESS COWARD

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 13 Dec 2016 9:42 am » wrote:There's no voter fraud, bleat liberals.

They're always right and they never lie!
Why do Democrats fight so hard to prevent voter fraud?

Because they never commit it!
Watchdog Group Tells 5 States of Millions of Extra Voter Registrations
BY MATTHEW VADUM
At least 2.5 million extra voter registrations are on the voter rolls of 378 counties nationwide, according to the good-government group Judicial Watch.

Democrats have long denied that voter fraud affects electoral outcomes and claims that those on the right want to crack down on voter fraud solely as a means of preventing the poor and minorities from voting. But experts say fraudulent voter registrations open the door to fraudulent voting.President Donald Trump and Republicans have long warned about the dangers of voter fraud.

Significantly, four of the states with voter over-registrations–Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Virginia, and Colorado—are important battleground states that will figure prominently in the presidential election later this year. An unusually high voter registration rate suggests a jurisdiction may not be removing voters who have died or who have moved elsewhere, as required by federal law, according to Judicial Watch.

To reduce the likelihood of voter fraud in the 2020 elections, Judicial Watch has sent “notice of violation” letters to 19 large counties in five states, warning that the group intends to file suit against them unless they comply with federal law and remove ineligible voter registrations within 90 days.

Section 8 of the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA), also known as the Motor-Voter law, requires that jurisdictions take reasonable efforts to remove ineligible registrations from their voter rolls. During the Obama administration, the Department of Justice was heavily criticized by Republicans and others for failing to enforce Section 8.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/watchdog- ... 94549.html

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

Why do Democrats fight so hard to prevent voter fraud?

They dont you are a PROVEN LIAR. You have shown NO VOTER FRAUD you have shown inactive voters and anecdotal bits but shown NO problematic voter fraud. You are also a GUTLESS COWARD who RAN AWAY from the FACTS that show there IS no voter fraud problem. What Democrats fight against is the VOTER SUPPRESSION TRAITORS and anti-democratic SCUM like you keeps trying to push on minority and urban communities.

No voter fraud problem being hit by LIGHTNING is more common STUDIES PROVE THAT

There is no reason to even acknowledge your LIES. You are again pushing LIES to weaken America for Russia. There have been many studies done and voter fraud is rarer than being hit by lightening. Russian Military Intelligence wants to weaken Americans trust in elections to weaken Democracy and you are a TRAITOR so you do your part. Also helping the GOP/Nazi party since making NOISE about virtually non-existant voter fraud is your excuse for voter suppression
https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud?gclid=Cj0KCQiA0NfvBRCVARIsAO4930nofLG8pdIx1t8vN5KqA8xlJu-RM3kMbe4e0W4lyuX_PjLgIq7RDGsaAt3vEALw_wcBExtensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections.
Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016 and 2018 elections were marred by millions of people voting illegally. However,
extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators.
The Brennan Center's seminal report
The Truth About Voter Fraud
conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerous
other studies, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion.
https://www.propublica.org/article/kris-kobach-voter-fraud-kansas-trialHow the Case for Voter Fraud Was Tested — and Utterly Failed
The trial had a significance that extends far beyond the Jayhawk state. One of the fundamental questions in the debate over alleged voter fraud — whether a substantial number of non-citizens are in fact registering to vote — was one of two issues to be determined in the Kansas proceedings. (The second was whether there was a less burdensome solution than what Kansas had adopted.) That made the trial a telling opportunity to remove the voter fraud claims from the charged, and largely proof-free, realms of political campaigns and cable news shoutfests and examine them under the exacting strictures of the rules of evidence.
That’s precisely what occurred and according to Robinson, an appointee of George W. Bush, the proof that voter fraud is widespread was utterly lacking. As the judge put it, “the court finds no credible evidence that a substantial number of noncitizens registered to vote” even under the previous law, which Kobach had claimed was weak.
https://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2019/jun/24/donald-trump/pants-fire-trumps-latest-california-voter-fraud-cl/PANTS ON FIRE: Trump’s latest California voter fraud claim as baseless as past allegations
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/04/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-theres-substantial-evidence-vote/Donald Trump says there's 'substantial evidence of voter fraud.' There isn't


Because they never commit it!

You are a LIAR and you KNOW it ADDRESS THE FACTS or STFU you GUTLESS COWARD and TRAITOR

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 15 Dec 2019 1:47 pm » wrote: Based on what, you gaping *******?
Shrieks the psychopath.

If Democrats couldn't cheat, they likely couldn't hold either House of Congress or win the presidency.
Wisconsin Democrats held in contempt for refusing to purge voter rolls
By Andrea Widburg
Across America, there is a constant war being waged over voter rolls. Democrats resist any effort to purge the rolls, contending that any diminution of names on the rolls constitutes voter suppression and is manifestly intended to keep minorities from voting. Conservatives strongly support existing laws to purge from voter rolls names associated with people who have passed away or moved on. They argue that doing so preserves voting integrity by making it more difficult for the cemetery vote to affect election outcomes.


In Wisconsin, a battle is being waged before an Ozaukee County judge who has reached the end of his patience with the Elections Commission and three of its members because they refuse to abide by his December order that they remove thousands of non-viable names from the state’s voting records:


"I can’t be any clearer than this," Judge Paul Malloy said. "They need to follow my order."



He said the commission must pay $50 a day until it starts taking people off the rolls. In addition, he's charging the three Democrats on the commission who have fought taking people off the rolls — Ann Jacobs, Julie Glancey and Mark Thomsen — $250 a day each.


The stakes are high, which explains the Democrats’ reluctance to follow the order:


At issue is the voting status of more than 200,000 people in one of the most politically prized states in the 2020 presidential election. Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in 2016 by fewer than 23,000 votes, becoming the first Republican to take the state's electoral votes since 1984. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... z6B0Zul2RH

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal


If Democrats couldn't cheat, they likely couldn't hold either House of Congress or win the presidency.

You are a LIAR lying again. Trying to suppress the vote since you KNOW it is the GOP/Nazi party that cannot WIN the VOTES it is the Democratic party that has gotten MORE VOTES for president six of the last seven times and for Congress in the last three elections and broke the RECORD FOR MARGIN in the last election. Trump is not popular. The Treason Monkey AGENDA is not popular. so getting rid of as many VOTERS as possible is the agenda to keep power WHILE LOSING THE VOTES. TerminalH8er is a LIAR and he KNOWS it which is why this is just ANOTHER post where he REFUSES TO ADDRESS THE FACTS

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud?gclid=Cj0KCQiA0NfvBRCVARIsAO4930nofLG8pdIx1t8vN5KqA8xlJu-RM3kMbe4e0W4lyuX_PjLgIq7RDGsaAt3vEALw_wcBExtensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections.
Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016 and 2018 elections were marred by millions of people voting illegally. However,extensive research
reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators.
The Brennan Center's seminal report
The Truth About Voter Fraud
conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerous
other studies
, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion.
https://www.propublica.org/article/kris-kobach-voter-fraud-kansas-trial
How the Case for Voter Fraud Was Tested — and Utterly Failed
The trial had a significance that extends far beyond the Jayhawk state. One of the fundamental questions in the debate over alleged voter fraud — whether a substantial number of non-citizens are in fact registering to vote — was one of two issues to be determined in the Kansas proceedings. (The second was whether there was a less burdensome solution than what Kansas had adopted.) That made the trial a telling opportunity to remove the voter fraud claims from the charged, and largely proof-free, realms of political campaigns and cable news shoutfests and examine them under the exacting strictures of the rules of evidence.
That’s precisely what occurred and according to Robinson, an appointee of George W. Bush, the proof that voter fraud is widespread was utterly lacking. As the judge put it, “the court finds no credible evidence that a substantial number of noncitizens registered to vote” even under the previous law, which Kobach had claimed was weak.
https://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2019/jun/24/donald-trump/pants-fire-trumps-latest-california-voter-fraud-cl/
PANTS ON FIRE: Trump’s latest California voter fraud claim as baseless as past allegations
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/04/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-theres-substantial-evidence-vote/
Donald Trump says there's 'substantial evidence of voter fraud.' There isn't
Address the FACTS or STFU you GUTLESS COWARD and TRAITOR

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 37,830
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 13 Dec 2016, 10:42 am » wrote:
13 Dec 2016, 10:42 am
There's no voter fraud, bleat liberals.

They're always right and they never lie!
There's no Democrat voter fraud, lies little Miss Marxist.

Even though a Democrat operative who was caught on video admitting he did it in huge numbers systemically visited the Obama White House 100 times.

Looks like there's a new sheriff in town.

And I wonder how many corrupt Democrat operatives might well dial it back in caution this year.
DOJ Announces Charges Against Philadelphia Election Official For Stuffing Ballot Box with Fraudulent Votes to Help Democrat Candidates
By Cristina Laila
The Justice Department on Thursday announced charges against a Philadelphia election official for “fraudulently” stuffing ballot boxes to help Democrat candidates in the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections.

Domenick J. DeMuro, 73, of Philadelphia, PA, a former Judge of Elections for the 39th Ward, 36th Division in South Philadelphia, has been charged and has pled guilty to a two-count Information charging (1) conspiracy to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights by fraudulently stuffing the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections, and (2) a violation of the Travel Act, which forbids the use of any facility in interstate commerce (here, a cell phone) with the intent to promote certain illegal activity (here, bribery), US Attorney William M. McSwain announced on Thursday.

DeMuro admitted in his guilty plea that he was actually paid by an unnamed political consultant to illegally add votes for certain Democrat candidates.

DeMuro received between $300 to $5,000 per election from the political consultant under the guise of “consulting fees” in exchange for adding fraudulent votes on the voting machines — also known as “ringing up” votes.

“DeMuro fraudulently stuffed the ballot box by literally standing in a voting booth and voting over and over, as fast as he could, while he thought the coast was clear. This is utterly reprehensible conduct. The charges announced today do not erase what he did, but they do ensure that he is held to account for those actions,” said U.S. Attorney McSwain.

How could this be? The Democrat-media complex tells us that voter fraud is just a right-wing conspiracy theory.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... andidates/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, Famagusta, Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, Kobia2, maineman, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mrkelly, nefarious101, NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, Semrush [Bot], simple jack, SJConspirator, skews13, sooted up Cyndi, spotdogg, Squatchman, Termin8tor, TheAmerican, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 395 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads