Trump's Transformation from talk to competence to re-election..

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
1895 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

solon » 13 Jan 2020 12:25 pm » wrote:
Is every liberal a psychopathic liar? :

No but a better question would be is every Treason Monkey a TRAITOR and a GUTLESS COWARD like YOU?
Here's a proposal. You check yourself into a mental institution for two years, and then I'll respond to your lunacy.

solon

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Here's a proposal. You check yourself into a mental institution for two years, and then I'll respond to your lunacy.

Here is a better proposal I will continue to PUNK you viciously prove you are a LIAR and a TRAITOR with FACTS and citations from legitimate sources and you can continue to be the TRAITOR and GUTLESS COWARD you are running away from the FACTS every single DAY since we both KNOW you are too STUPID to EVER even TRY to ADDRESS THE FACTS PUNK

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

Termin8tor » 13 Jan 2020 11:57 am » wrote:Here's 90 pages of documentation of Trump keeping most of his campaign promises and accomplishing far more.

Here's what psychopath little Miss Marxist claims.
Misty » 13 Jan 2020 11:49 am » wrote:.As for that **** about him keeping his campaign promises, he has kept almost none of them.
Is every liberal a psychopathic liar?
Misty detests Trump over a beauty pageant he was in charge of. Nothing he does will ever change that!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

solon » 13 Jan 2020 12:41 pm » wrote:

Here is a better proposal I will continue to PUNK you viciously prove you are a LIAR and a TRAITOR with FACTS and citations from legitimate sources and you can continue to be the TRAITOR and GUTLESS COWARD you are running away from the FACTS every single DAY since we both KNOW you are too STUPID to EVER even TRY to ADDRESS THE FACTS PUNK
ROTFLMAO
Solon the board liar using his patented brand of fallacious ad hominem attacks is at it again with his lies!!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

solon

Unread post

Oh look RACIST PIG DILDO. GFY Dildo you are still a PIG still a LIAR and still too BORING for me so GFY

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

solon » 13 Jan 2020 3:53 pm » wrote:Oh look RACIST PIG DILDO. GFY Dildo you are still a PIG still a LIAR and still too BORING for me so GFY
Solon you are a LIAR!!
I'm so racist that I adopted 2 multiracial children. They are part caucasian, negro and American Indian. I have posted this to you several times and you just keep on telling your lie over and over.
WHY DO YOU KEEP LYING??

YOU ARE A LIAR AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN YOU!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

solon

Unread post

Still wont read your posts RACIST PIG DILDO. GFY

Zeets2

Unread post

solon » 13 Jan 2020 5:51 pm » wrote:Still wont read your posts RACIST PIG DILDO. GFY
There's your proof! You provide evidence disproving their wrongheaded and vicious attack, and it doesn't matter! Their minds have been slammed shut to logic, to truth, and to clear thinking! They know hatred. NOTHING MORE! To change would make their tiny brains explode, which you'll see happen on Election Day in November! I can wait. And it will be GLORIOUS!

solon

Unread post

Zeets do you even GET how STUPID you are? You are so STUPID it is like trying to talk quantum Physics with a small child YOU BORE ME so GFY punk

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

solon » 13 Jan 2020 5:51 pm » wrote:Still wont read your posts RACIST PIG DILDO. GFY
ROTFLMAO
I repeat ****.

Solon you are a LIAR!!
I'm so racist that I adopted 2 multiracial children. They are part caucasian, negro and American Indian. I have posted this to you several times and you just keep on telling your lie over and over.
WHY DO YOU KEEP LYING??

YOU ARE A LIAR AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN YOU!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Termin8tor

Unread post

Ninety one pages, and nothing but babbling form liberals.

"Trump has separated the US from our allies on Iran!" shriek liberals.

No, he's showing leadership while rejecting their dangerous craven caving to that dictatorship.

Just like Reagan did in regard to the Soviet Union.
France, Britain, Germany launch process to hold Iran accountable on nuclear deal, a step toward sanctions

By activating the 2015 nuclear deal’s dispute resolution mechanism, the European nations are indicating they reject Iran’s withdrawal from the restrictions on its nuclear program.
By Loveday Morris
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... story.html

solon

Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Jan 2020 7:56 am » wrote:Ninety one pages, and nothing but babbling form liberals.

More than 90 pages of PROVEN LIAR. Gutless CRAVEN COWARD and TRAITOR H8er avoiding facts and REALITY telling LIES and trying every day to weaken America for his GOD Trump and for Russia

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

solon » 14 Jan 2020 12:21 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 14 Jan 2020 7:56 am » wrote:Ninety one pages, and nothing but babbling form liberals.
More than 90 pages of PROVEN LIAR. Gutless CRAVEN COWARD and TRAITOR H8er avoiding facts and REALITY telling LIES and trying every day to weaken America for his GOD Trump and for Russia
SOLON you RACIST PIG you get that I dont READ your PATHETIC MEWLINGS here RIGHT? You are A PROVEN GUTLESS COWARD a LIAR and A RACIST PIG so GFY.
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Termin8tor

Unread post

The board's premier psychopath little Miss Marxist claims that Trump hasn't kept his campaign promises.

And she never lies!
Illegal Alien Crossings Down an Extraordinary 78 Percent
BY RICK MORAN
Donald Trump's policies to deal with the crisis on our southern border are working as intended. Mark Morgan, acting U.S. Customs and Border Protection commissioner, says that daily apprehensions of illegal aliens have fallen from about 4,000 at the height of the crisis to around 1,300 now. What's more, the 21-day average is less than 1,000 -- a 78 percent drop over the last year.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/illegal-al ... 8-percent/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Another obvious Trump victory.

He pressured Mexico to protect their southern border, so illegals would never even show up at the US border to enter illegally.
GOOD NEWS FROM MEXICO
More evidence that President Trump’s immigration policies are having great effects, from the Wall Street Journal: “Mexican Forces Clash With Migrants at Border With Guatemala.”

Mexican security forces used plastic shields to push back hundreds of Central American migrants who tried to force their way across a border bridge from Guatemala into Mexico on Saturday.

Lines of National Guard officers jostled with migrants, some of whom threw bottles and wielded sticks as they tried to push their way into Mexico. President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has vowed to stop migrants from entering the country illegally as they try to reach the U.S.

The migrants are part of a group of some 1,500 people, mostly from Honduras, who gathered on the Guatemalan side of the Mexican border Friday.

This is another attempt to form a caravan to invade the United States, organized by “leftist Honduran activist.” (Parenthetically, I still would like to know who is paying for this “activism.”)

But this time, it isn’t working. Why?
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... mexico.php

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Termin8tor » 19 Jan 2020 8:32 am » wrote:Another obvious Trump victory.

He pressured Mexico to protect their southern border, so illegals would never even show up at the US border to enter illegally.
so illegals would never even show up at the US border to enter illegally.
What a moron.
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Dishonest, stupid and boring, as usual.

Why don't you take lessons in rhetoric from Colon, wackjob?

He's a raving loon, but at least he's not boring.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Termin8tor » 19 Jan 2020 8:50 am » wrote:
Dishonest, stupid and boring, as usual.

Why don't you take lessons in rhetoric from Colon, wackjob?

He's a raving loon, but at least he's not boring. :rofl: :rofl:

Won't make you less of a moron, will it.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Zeets2

Unread post

So then what's YOUR "non-moronic" assessment of why we're no longer seeing caravans of illegals attempting to cross into the US? Or do you stupidly believe that Hillary or Obama would have stopped them the way Trump obviously did? If anything, the booming US economy should naturally be an even bigger draw for illegals to come here, so where they at, eggplant?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Zeets2 » 19 Jan 2020 11:18 am » wrote:
So then what's YOUR "non-moronic" assessment of why we're no longer seeing caravans of illegals attempting to cross into the US? Or do you stupidly believe that Hillary or Obama would have stopped them the way Trump obviously did? If anything, the booming US economy should naturally be an even bigger draw for illegals to come here, so where they at, eggplant?

Isn't that a function of the data?

And what, exactly, are you getting at with the gifs?

I repeat slogans.